Emotional Repair
[html]

Forward dated to the 5th of July.Slight PP... Tell me if you want it changed. WC:507

She had changed so much in the mouth following her rape. Fearful of people now Shiloh found herself staying away from others and staying in her room Mizu and J'adore had let her have. A home she never took for granted she stayed in the cabin for the most part Her arm in a sling and healing, she looked healthier then she did when she was brought to the Austral house. She was still thin but with Mizu's medical herbs and Mizu helping her vent her feelings and much crying she was slowly repairing the hurt she had in her heart. She had adjusted well to living with Mizu and J'adore and often helped the pregnant woman gather herbs and help around the house.

On this particular day Shiloh had thought that she would try walking around AniWaya with much encouragement from Mizu. "I can't hide myself from the world. I am better then that," she said to herself with confidence lacing her voice. She wasn't going to let something as awful as a rape get to her and the fresh air could do her good. There had been a lot of new people coming to AniWaya and she had heard from others that there was another Gatlvska in the tribe. She had wanted to meet the new wood carver for some time and found herself leaving the cabin to go to the great fire. She knew a lot of people came together by the great fire and was lost in thought as she made her way to it.

She wanted to talk to Ralla about seeking justice for what had happened to her and she frowned slightly as she sat on a near by log next to the fire. She whined a little as she tweaked her shoulder, which still hurt from time to time but was slowly but surely getting better. Mizu was suppose to teach her how to make the tea that helped both numb her shoulder and help her sleep for she was still plagued with nightmares of what had happened. She also remember that she would have to talk to the couple about leaving for her spirit journey. She had been wanting to travel away from AniWaya to clear her mind of the pain and nightmares and had decided the night before she would travel home to Michagan to where she used to live. Visit the sight where she lost her family and remember that she had a new family. She sat by the fire, staring into the flames as she remembered Anya. No sooner had she thought about her sister did she see her face in the flames, a smile on her face.

Shiloh's hand went to her neck where the carving of her sisters totem resided. A fox Shiloh herself had carved for her, she whimpered as she was tormented by the memories of her past. What she wouldn't do to hug her sister... one last time. She hadn't noticed she was crying till someone handed her a hankerchief.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

504w(+5+10)/ Mind me dropping Luna in this thread? it looks interesting XD

The figure of an optime female wandered through the main path of the village, heading towards the Town Hall. During the last days, Luna had been preparing herself for the journey that she had promised that she would do to Ayasha, to herself, and to another male whom she met during her days as a Loner. However, she had postponed it until today in order to improve her healing abilities. But the absence of a mentor to teach her left her without any option but to learn by herself. Which wasn't always the best decision. This led her to go and find a mentor by herself to the place where it was most likely to find the person that she was looking for, the Kalona, Dawali. For what she knew this was the place where he could be found.

Drowned in these thoughts was the wolfess when the great fire came to view. The sight of the fire was already tagged as familiar in her mind, so it was no surprise that she noticed a slight difference from the distance. Luna's pace sped up as she headed towards that spot, moved by curiosity. Soon the place was close enough for Luna to tell what was what seemed unfamiliar from the picture. There was a silent figure before the fire, just sitting there. It's pelt wasn't completely white, so the possibilities of it being Saxif or Ayasha got discarded. The woman closed the distance between her and the figure with silent steps, not seeing any sign of recognition from it.

When Luna found herself a couple of meters away from the stranger's back, she evaluated her. The figure was a gray colored female, who seemed younger than herself. But the trademark of this woman seemed to be the large pink scars that broke the greyish pattern of her pelt. These were with no doubt the result of a serious burnt. The Kunikoti walked further, her gaze stuck on the female. Her steps didn't produce any reaction on her, and Luna wondered why. She stretched a hand to touch the female's shoulder, but retreated from doing so when she noticed the light shake of her frame. She was crying.

A bit reluctantly, the earthen colored female stretched her arm again, this time touching the other's shoulder reassuringly. "Hi" Her voice came out softer than normal, announcing her presence and the fact that she meant no threat. "Do you mind some company?" She asked, not sure whether she had interrupted a private moment or not. Noticing the tears that dampened the other's cheeks, she removed her hand from the other's shoulder to cut a piece of her already torn skirt, and offered it to the crying female. The wear had already been washed yesterday, so the owner felt like it would do as a made up handkerchief. "By the way, I am Luna, a newcomer." She stated. Her green pools observed the other, leaning beside her in case that she didn't want her company at the moment.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

It was the whole point of the thread. Shiloh needs to meet the new people that have come in the month after she was raped. WC:449

Shiloh was taken back by Luna's happy go lucky personality. She had felt her hand on her good shoulder and looked up into emerald eyes, her own jade eyes glowing with tears that continued to fall. She took the piece of cloth with a murmur of thanks. "I don't mind your company. I had actually came over here to meet some of the new people in the pack. I apologize if I seem a bit timid. I haven't really talked to anyone besides the people who saved me a month ago. I...I fear new people because of what happened..." she whispered looking away and playing with her fox carving. It was in a few moments she noticed she was being rude and looked back at Luna with a small smile

"I'm sorry. My name is Shiloh Grant and I am one of the few Gatlvska in the pack. I.... hope we can be friends despite my timidness," she said sticking out her hand to the earth colored wolf next to her. She was able move her right arm with some twinges but for the most part it had healed well. She still took the pain killer tea and used the herb on her shoulder to numb it some. She still kept it in a sling when it started to hurt too much.
Shiloh looked the newcomer up and down, taking in her deep chocolate fur noting it was two different shades and not solid like Leon's. She wondered if the woman kept her fur as clean as Leon and reached for her arm to touch it. Just as she was going to touch the woman she pulled away, scared of what the woman would think of her.

"I'm sorry... I don't know if you want someone like me touching you. I am... a monster. These scars...." she couldn't continue the sentence and gave a low whine, her hand going back to the carving on her neck. She found comfort in the carving and wondered what the deep brown wolf thought of her. She frowned at the thought and was finding talking to new people harder then she thought it would be. She really wanted to get over her fear but every time she blinked she saw her attacker on top of her, hurting her, making her scream. She hoped that Luna was nicer to her and had already shown her she didn't mean her harm by handing her a piece of her skirt to wipe her eyes with. She looked at her left hand and looked at the piece of cloth in it. "Thank you for this. I... I didn't even notice I was crying," she said softly.

<style>
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

555w (+5)/ I'll review this post later...i'm a bit tired now XP

Luna observed how the gray wolfess began to ramble as she took a seat beside her, fixing her skirt. Her expression became more serious as the other female apologized for her shyness, though she considered that it was unnecessary. She hadn't acted that shy. "There's nothing to apologize for." She didn't ask what had happened to her so that her packmates...their packmates, had had to aid her. The topic seemed top delicate, so she would save it for later.

A smile crossed the chestnut female's black lips when her fellow packmate finally introduced herself. So she was a crafter. That was a useful rank, and a very artistic one as well. But Shiloh's gesture was unfamiliar to the Kunikoti. However, she mimicked the gesture and took her hand, looking straight at the woman's face. "Nice to meet you. I'd love to be friends with you, i don't see why shouldn't we." The static movements of the other's arm caught her attention, so she set her eyes on it, examining it at all it's extention.

She was surprised to discover that the shoulder opposite to her side had been severely damaged by several sharp objects, probably claws. She did not do anything to disguise the surprised expression that appeared on her face. But when she was about to ask her what had happened to her, she noticed the other's hand getting close to her shoulder. She did not complain, and just stayed still, but then she saw her retreat and apologize for her bold actions, stating that she was some kind of monster. Luna tilted her head lightly, smiling an incredulous smile. She couldn't believe that someone tagged herself as such. Of course, she didn't know her personally, neither did she know if this female had committed any crime. But the physical appearance didn't turned people into monsters, unlike what she seemed to believe.

"There's no problem." She said, looking at her reassuringly. "You are not a monster just for having those scars. I mean, monster is a very subjective therm, but basically a monster is someone who enjoys hurting others in any way. You are not one just for bein different" She said, placing her hand carefully over the green-eyed female. "See? there is no big deal." Again, the female's gaze rested on the wounds on Shiloh's body. The burnts would take time to heal. The recent ones looked as if somebody had already treated them. While thinking about this, she retired the hand that rested over Shiloh's hand to remove a lost strand of hair that fell on her face. At the sound of her packmate's voice, she rose her gaze to her face again. "There's no problem. You can keep it." A missing piece of her skirt wasn't a big deal after all.

A short silence followed, in which only the sizzle of the great fire was heard. Luna's head was flooded with questions about her companion's wounds. How had she gotten them. And in the end, her curiosity got the best of her, so whith a timid voice, she spoke again. "Humm, don't answer if you don't want to, but how did you got those injuries?" The stutter at the end of this phrase was notorious. To ask somebody about things that seemed difficult or touchy wasn't something that she enjoyed.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOOOOOO POLITENESS. Shiloh panic attack!!!!!

Shiloh flinched at the woman's last question. She wanted to answer her but she was scared the pain would come back. She whined before answering her. "About a month ago I was walking the boarders by myself when I came across someone that looked alone and was try....trying to be nice," she said softly as the memories came back to her. She looked up at Luna before continuing. "I was attacked by him, thrown to the ground. I was raped by him. My shoulder was fractured in the fight. It just recently healed. Mizu has done a great job taking care of me. I owe her my life and my graditude for saving me," she said, looking away from Luna. The pain of what he did came back and her hand went to the fox carving on her neck.

She whimpered softly and scooted away from Luna. "You can't want to be friends with me. I am dirty and misshaped. I am scarred and broken. I am ugly," she says, her ears laying back, her arms wrapping around herself. She had wanted to be friends with Luna but she felt the woman wouldn't want anything to do with her now that she knew what happened to her. Her shoulder started to hurt and she started hyperventilating. Luna was going to leave like Leon did. She couldn't make friends.... She started crying again and hoped that Luna would stay and get to know her despite what had happened to her.

"Please don't leave because of what has happened to me. I will understand if you do though," she said looking at Luna, reaching for her softly. She needed new friends but more importantly she needed someone to run to when she was down besides Mizu, who was getting close to having her pups soon.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

366w(+2)/ GAAAAH!!! Sorry for taking that long to answer! there! here it is!! And i hope that you don't mind Luna's motherly attitude, she gets like that very often <.<

Luna stared at the scarred female as she spoke, trying to reassure her with her gaze. Her facial features began to harden as the Gatlvska talked about what had happened to her. Rape. An unforgivable action. Luna had been close to that at least once, and she knew that the sensation of feeling vulnerable wasn't pleasant. At least she had managed to escape, but Shiloh had suffered a completely different destiny. Her attacker had taken her under his control mercylessly, and, not conformed with that, he had broken her bones, only increasing her pain and misery even more. What a shame. A being who abused of other people in that way did not deserve forgiveness.

The smaller female scooted away from the Kunikoti as she leaned to hug her, making her blink out of surprise. Why would she do that? Why would she cast herself away from her own kind just for something that was caused by somebody else? somebody who didn't deserve to call himself a person? Her following words just reforced those questions. "Dirty? It is not your fault. You didn't want that to happen." Her tone remained controlled, but with a tad of insistence as she spoke. She wanted to convince this traumatized being that her current situation was not her fault at all. She was a victim, yes, but that didn't make her less that herself, that Saxif, than Ayasha... "Don't cry, please." She said at the whimpering noise that the other wolf did. She was crying. "Nothing of this is your fault." Again, she tried to get closer to her, this time more hesitantly, trying not to scare her.

Green, tender orbs never left the other's grey features. Shiloh's pleas filled her ears, reaching her easy-to-touch heart. "I will not leave you." She said as she leaned forward and hugged the other's body, pressing the other's head against her shoulder. "Come on, sweetie. I'm sorry for what happened to you. But you are not alone." She said, using the pronoun that she usually reserved for her dear ones. Her heart pounded harder against her chest because of the emotions that filed in that moment. Rage, sadness, impotence. But, over all, love.

table by lin
<style>
</style>
[/html]
sorry for the extremely short post. i have a massive headache and cant think right. headache=muse suckers

Shiloh cried out her pain and hurt against her new friend, a person who cared and didn't think of her as a monster. She pulled away as her tears and sobbing turned into hiccups and her breathing calmed down enough so that she could speak even though she had a horrible stutter.
"I...I'm sor..sorry. I ju...just feel ho...hopeless. I fe..fear wh..what others wi...will think of m..me she stuttered as her own jade eyes met Luna's emerald ones. There was a understanding in her eyes and Shiloh had only seen that look once in one other being. Luna reminded her of her dear friend Saxif and she wondered where the ivory huntress had gone so soon after her accident. She had wanted to see her so much lately that she wondered if she was back already.

"Have...y..you se..seen Saxif la..lately?" she stuttered as she started to calm. She missed her friend and longed to tell her of her new friend and what had happened in the month or so she had been gone. Shiloh pulled at her fox carving, her nerviousness showing as she waited for Luna's response. She hoped that maybe when she got her arm strength back she would carve a figurine for Luna. She had made a new friend and she wanted to show she cared for her new friend as much as she cared for her.
[html]

Word Count :: 337(+2) :: No worries, i understand XD

This time, Luna didn't feel bad for the girl when she parted their embrace. In fact, she let her go. By the way she stuttered, she believed that she wasn't very used to this kind of physical contact. Anything to lessen her uneasyness.

The medic really hoped that she could do something else. So she just listened. Sometimes, that was all what a person needed to release its pain. To be heard, to know that somebody else was there to know what had happened and to understand them. And that was exactly what the brunette was doing now. She listened to Shiloh in silence, since now it seemed like the worst had already passed. Whilst she did so, she took the made up handkerchief and placed it in one of the other's scarred hands, wearing an encouraging smile. She did this as a sign of empathy. She would try to be there for her.

But the next question verbalized by the grey-colored girl took her by surprise. So she knew Saxif as well. The emotion at hearing that name was visible in both her grin and the way the tip of her tail twitched. "Yes, I've met her. I saw her some days ago." She said. Saxif had been the first familiar face to encounter in this new tribe. She was actually excited about seeing her that for a moment she forgot that she was next to an emotionally fragile being that required her presence. Within a second or two she was back from her daydreaming, smiling sweetly at Shiloh. "By the way you mentioned her i suppose that you know Saxif, right?" Her gaze didn't linger on her new friend's face for too long since a new object caught her attention. It looked like a figurine, but she wasn't sure since the girl's fragile hands covered it. "What's that?" She asked, pointing at said object with the curiosity of a child, but keeping her words slow and serene for she didn't want to scare the girl.

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
wanna finish this up with your post. i am sorry i haven't posted back I swore i answered you back but i guess i didn't. Sorry

Shiloh toyed with her carving before letting Luna see it. "My sister made this. It was her first and last carving because she died a few days later in a fire that killed my family. It means a lot to me. I would carve you one but I don't have enough strength to do it anymore," she was able to say with out stuttering. She wiped her eyes with the piece of cloth Luna had given back to her. She smiled at the womans kindness as she listened to her tell her Saxif was back. How long had she been back without coming to see her. Shiloh missed her close friend dearly and she hadn't thought to find out how she was doing after her rape. She was brought out of her thoughts by Luna's question.

"Yes I know Saxif. She is one of my closest friends. I haven't seen her since... I think I'll go find her if you don't mind. Thank you for caring Luna. I hope to see you again soon," she said standing with some difficulty. She tweaked her arm and whined some but was able to smile at Luna. "You seem like a great person. I hope to stay friends with you."