Bring me a needle, doctor
[html]
300+
forgive my title it's random while this headache persists.

Sunki had left her beloved mare stabled at the pack's facilities, to enjoy the care of her sister-in-law and the ones who worked under here there. As much as the woman loved the white mare, she would be better off with other horses and with the attention of those whose duty it was to care for her. But the pale woman still stopped by the stables with a handful of her mares favorite treats; raisins and a couple of slices of apple. After the white creature lipped up the treats, and lipped her braid to boot, Sunki walked her way toward what her brother had said was the way to the tobacco growth by the ceremonial fire.

Recently they had clearly been planted, these small little tobacco plants. The woman had hoped to find them fully grown, or even almost there. Sunki desperately wanted to pluck more and process them for her own medical use. The leaves she had left were gifts taken from the Great Tribe, and she was saving them for something desperately special. The woman crouched by the plants, stroking the leaves as she inspected them. But if only the tribe had a greenhouse; that was what the woman knew they needed. So many plants were tropical and had to have a hot place to grow, especially if they wanted them in winter.

Sunki rose, dusting off her knees and hands, slight clouds of dirt flying from her clapping hands. She wanted those tropical plants quite a bit, both to experiment with and to simply have for their wonderful uses. But she was stuck for now. But she did want to bolster what she could get, so the woman headed down the rows of tobacco and then through the growing corn. That was when she fumbled for the pouch kept near her hip, and found nothing. Grumbling, Sunki turned out of the corn into the village limits, heading through the unfamiliar huts to the one she now shared with her brother and his family. So many unfamiliar tents and scents.

<style>
.sunki-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.sunki-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sunki-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.sunki-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.sunki-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.sunki-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

352w (+2)/ It's ok!

Unlike her first day of gathering, the following days hadn't been as productive for the female as she thought. Not only she had to travel a long distance to find useful plants, but the crops that surrounded the village weren't fully grown, which meant that they weren't useful at all. She had searched the working area several times looking for a fully grown plant, but without luck.

Right now, Luna found herself wandering through the town. She had recently arrived from the working fields, her statchel hanging from her shoulder almost empty. The crops had been planted recently, so she had not found anything useful growing on them. She had considered exploring the surrounding forest in order to find what she was looking for, but she felt a bit tired. Instead, she pondered about the possibility of asking the Chief Dawali to design a special area within the crops to use specially for medicinal plants. That way the tribe's medics would have an easier access to them.

Until then, if she wanted to gather what she needed, she would have to look for herbs in the forest on her own. She stopped briefly, calculating how many supplies did she have at home. Her storage room was well supplied, of course, but she didn't know whether that would be enough. The decision was taken. With a last look at her hut's direction, she resumed her walk straight to the village's borders. She could spare some of her time looking for plants, even if that meant ending up completely tired. Maybe, if she ran with luck, she would return with her hands full.

But she seemed to be really distracted, because when she was about to make a sharp turn around a building, she almost bumped into someone else. She barely halted on time, but she feared that she had scared the other. "I'm sorry, i didn't see you." She apologized, scratching her neck unconfortably and looking at her feet. The other's smell told her that this was a member that she had never met before. What a good impression had she given then.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
000+
c:

She could see her brother's hut so close, the markings on it fairly visible. But before she could cross a slightly open area, someone almost ran into her. Sunki jerked to a stop, taking a few steps back because of her surprise. The woman was not expecting to almost collide with someone, though she did have to admit that her stroll was far from a leisurely pace. So she had to give the other woman credit where it was due; it was hard to see around the huts as well, especially going fast like that. Sunki checked to make sure her pouch was still where it was and nothing was on the ground. But, oh, then she remembered exactly why she was heading back to her hut.Maybe she ought to take her hide bag as well?

Taking a casual eye to the stranger, Sunki noted she seemed close to her own age. But then again, there was a pretty big space where they all seemed of an age. She smiled warmly at her, knowing she was definitely no one the tribeswoman knew. Her scent was not familiar, nor did it remind her of anyone else. So Sunki safely believed that this woman had no family in the Great Tribe. Obviously she had come to AniWaya; it was harder to get to the mother tribe, after all. And the fighting did not help their numbers there much. "It's no problem. I wasn't paying attention either." Sunki kept on smiling, knowing the fastest way to get to know who this woman was, was to be kind. "I am Sunki Utina. I don't think I have ever met you."

<style type="text/css">
.mountains b {font-weight:normal; color:#c2e7ff; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#4d6c80 1px 1px 1px; }
.mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#e9e4da; text-align:center;}
.mountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mountains {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#66bef6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iUGcD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a658a; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#4a658a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

317w (+2)/ This takes place during the afternoon, right? ^^

Once she made sure that the stranger was ok and that she wasn't angry, Luna felt confident enough to rise her gaze to the other's face level, which wasn't a problem since both females were about the same height. Green eyes looked at the stranger's blue ones. Her hair reminded her of Chief Dawali, since both of them had it braided. This led her to guess whether they were related in some way or not. That seemed like a useful way to fix her hair. Perhaps she would braid hers later.

"It's ok." She said, returning the painted female's friendly smile. For a moment she forgot what had been her intentions a few seconds ago, and instead listened to the woman's introductions. "Neither I." She chuckled. "My name is Luna Sabino and I joined several days ago, so i haven't met all the other tribesmembers." So far, the only wolves that she knew were the leader (eventually) and two other friends that she first met before she even knew about AniWaya. So the perspective of meeting somebody who was more familiarized with the pack's traditions seemed interesting.

However, a small breeze carrying the smell of the forest brought back to her mind her former purpose. "I was about to go to collect some herbs for my store." She said whilst grabbing her statchel's strap and played with it. Pointing towards the forest with her free hand. "Would you like to come along?" She invited the female. That way, they would have a good opportunity to get to know each other. Besides, two pairs of eyes would be more useful in this task. However, there was the possibility that the blue-eyed female wasn't interested in this particular chore. So she completed her invitation right away. "That is if you don't mind getting your hands dirty." The corners of her mouth lifted lightly as she looked at Sunki expectantly.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
300+
Sure thing, doesn't really matter. Sorry for the light pp, let me know if it's a no go.

"That would be very nice actually. I was planning on doing much the same." The woman smiled kindly at the other female before her. It was kind of her to offer a complete stranger, tribe mate, but stranger nonetheless, some time to spend together. Sunki appreciated it quite a bit, seeing as it made her goals of getting to know the AniWayan people better. She gave a slight nod but pointed toward her hut lightly. "I just need to grab my own satchel. I was on my own way to pick it up, myself." She asked for a moment, hoping that the woman would wait for her while she jogged slightly to the tent she shared with her brother's family. The satchel was by her bedroll. Scooping it up, the pale woman returned to Luna with a light smile on her face. "Thank you for waiting," she said softly, nodding her head slightly.

Blue eyes gazed at the woman before her, wondering why she was going out for the local herbs. "If you don't mind my asking, why are you going out for herbs?" she inquired, pulled the satchel's straps over her shoulder and head, adjusting it against her chest. It was empty now, but she hoped to have it filled with a few types of herbs; she even had smaller cloth and leather pouches inside of the satchel that her brother had made for her. "And don't worry about me getting my hands dirty. I've wallowed in the mud before to make a skin mask for a young child who touched a hot rock from the cooking fire. And then dropped it on his foot." She shook her head at that, wondering how many times she had made mud masks for her brothers when they decided to shoot without their bracers. Too many, but she got used to it quick enough.

<style type="text/css">
.mountains b {font-weight:normal; color:#c2e7ff; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#4d6c80 1px 1px 1px; }
.mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#e9e4da; text-align:center;}
.mountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mountains {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#66bef6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iUGcD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a658a; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#4a658a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

352(+2) :: It is ok XD

The fact that this female was about to do exactly the same as her surprised her a bit. Maybe the female was also a medic, or she just appreciated the properties of the many herbs that grew all over AniWaya. Either way, she waited for her when she announced that she had to fetch something from her hut. The brunette waited patiently until the other returned to her side. "Anythime." She answered at the marked female's acknowledgement, nodding as she spoke. "Shall we go now?" She turned her well toned body in the direction of the forest, but Sunki's question made her stop right away. Her gaze returned to the other's kind features, tilting her head lightly in curiosity. A small chuckle left her open muzzle shortly after when she realized that she had not announced her rank yet. "I do it because it is part of my duties as a Kunikoti here. You never know when are you going to need more."

The blue-eyed woman's answer to Luna's question cleared all the doubts that she could have had about her profession. If she had tended wounds (or burnts in this case) before, then she should have been some kind of healer. Turning her full body towards her she let out a smile before talking. "So you are a Kunikoti as well, right?" Her tail swayed softly whilst she spoke. Her joy wasn't very serious. In fact, it resebled that of a small pup who found out that his playmate's name was the same as his. Just some childish happyness. "Shall we get going? I think that i know a good place where to find useful stuff." Smiling, she pointed towards the closest exit of the village. Luckly the river didn't flow very fast as it crossed said area, so both females could cross with the help of some stones that poped out of the water in a row. The masked female made a gesture with her hand, motioning Sunki to follow her, and turned towards that direction, only glancing back to make sure that the white woman was following her.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]