Allow me a ride
[html]

446w (+2)/ Here it is!! Sorry for the lateness. Luna is currently in her Optime form- Oh, and her ghostie makes an appearance here. You can ignore that part, though.

Luna really enjoyed exploring the packlands. AnyWaya had plenty of places to explore, as well as plenty of preys to sustain herself and the rest of the members. But what most called her attention were the stables where one of the distinctive features of AniWaya were kept. The horses. These beautyful animals had captivated the earthen colored female since the first time that she had seen one. But this time, seeing them that close, running behind the wooden fences had been a memorable experience.

The female had been staring at the animals for quite some time, stretching her arm whenever one of the animals passed by her, sniffing her dark fingers and walking away, showing little to no interest for the stranger. Luna wondered what would it be to ride a horse. Well, she had ridden one shortly after being accepted in AniWaya, when the Chief itself had allowed her to ride his horse with him back to the village. It had been an interesting experience, which had left her with the desire to ride one by herself.

She let out a sigh, leaning over her arms, which were placed over the fence. She wondered whether she was allowed to ride a horse or not. But more importantly, if she was, who would help her? Probably she risked herself to suffering an injury if she tried to do that herself. She would be able to get the horses to trust her...but to allow her to ride them? that was something completely different. Her sigh was followed by a strange sensation in a point of her tight, which sent chills through her spine. It was Kali, who, feeling her uneasyness, nuzzled her to make her feel better. Luna was already used to the ghost's cold touch, and her reaction was to smile in her direction. Her grey orbs eyed the other's green ones, as if she expected her to explain why had she sighed. "I just wondered what would it be to ride a horse." The ghost nodded, and turned her head towards the equines. "I used to ride them. I mean, when i was alive." She said that as if she was just talking about a childhood memory. "And let me tell you that it is a wonderful experience." Luna nodded comprehensively, moving her eyes back to the four-legged animals with a small smile on her face.

As usual, she reached for her necklace with her left hand, stroking it tenderly. The ghost felt that, and smiled, taking that action as the equivalent of a friendly hug. Again the healer stretched out a hand towards one of the animals, trying to reach it's soft skin.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
yaaaay rank threads are <3 is it okay if we foredate this to the 9th of july? cause leon is away until the 8th

2+

He was sleeping for once, it was a miracle and he was grateful for it although surprised he could feel his own consciousness from within the dream. In the real world León rolled over in his hammock straying dangerously close to the edge of it and to falling out, occupying the space that his daughter, Analise normally did but today the Austral queen in waiting was no where to be found. Several minutes later the man again rolled over ad off of his hammock landing on the floor with a loud thump and a yell as he was shocked awake, almost instantly a throbbing pain flared up on the back of his head and the man growled softly.

Rubbing his head and wincing the man when through his normal morning routines of exercise and tied his hair back before setting off towards the stables again. As preoccupied as he was it took him some time on his approach to the stables to notice the woman standing at the paddock fence. Her fur color was made up of several different shades of brown, an he found the merging of the colors intriguing. As he got closer he heard her speaking as though talking to herself about wanting to know what it was like to ride a horse, also as he got closer the horses noticed that the person the usually fed them was here and started moving towards the fence near to Luna with interest.

He chuckled and called out to the woman he was unable to see the ghost that was with her, "Hola Chicka! You are wanting to know about horses yes?" He got closer and gestured for her to follow him into the stables,

"I can be teaching you about the horses, and I can show you how to ride if you are wanting?" The Austral man always liked introducing the other to the pleasure that was a horse's company.
[html]

379w (+2) It is ok! I don't really have a problem with that XD 3 years and this is the first time that Luna ever rides a horsie XD

The horses were obviously not interested in Luna, a complete stranger in their eyes. Even when she tried to call the animals attention with soft snorts, she didn't catched their attention for too long. It wasn't until she smelled another wolf that she saw the equines walk in her directions, their heads held high with an expectant glow in their eyes. The Medic's ears perked up as she turned her head in the direction of the smell. There, walking in her direction, was a male Optime, clearly the one in charge of the horses. His pelt was almost plain, but with a pretty light brown color, unlike Luna's contrasting gradient of colors. Kali's already transparent figure seemed to dim lightly with the presence of the stranger, but Luna gave it little to no importance, already used to the ghost's behaviour.

The man's voice made the female's tail wag in a friendly way. "I would love to, yes." She answered the man's invitation enthusiastically, nodding her head as she spoke those words. She could feel the ghost's disapproval at her immediate acceptance of a stranger's invitation, but luna dismissed the thought and followed him into what seemed to be the place where the horses were kept. The stables to be precise.

As both wolves walked inside the building, Luna bega to look at her surroundings more intently, her green eyes glowing out of curiosity, but her head snapped back to the front when she heard the other's question. "You do? that would be amazing!" she exclaimed with enthusiasm. But soon she remembered that they were still strangers. So she decided to take the lead on the introductions and spoke her name. "By the way, my name is Luna Sabino, Kunikoti of the pack." She sniffed the air in the male's direction, getting familiarized with who she supposed was the caretaker of the horses. "May i know your name?"

The sounds of the equines drew her attention towards them again. Her head twisted in the animal's direction, observing how did they sniff the air and walked around, probably looking for their guardians. The energy that emanated from the animals was visible for the chestnut shaded female, which suddenly felt intimidated for the perspective of trying to dominate such a strong animal.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
omg soo sorry, also fail post

Her enthusiastic response was highly encouraging and the Austral man smiled, he truly loved teaching others about animals and horses in particular. Inside the stables he immediately began to set up for doing his daily chores and work. Several of the horses were in their stalls and nickered good mornings at him, Faith was one of the ones inside and she butted his shoulder as he walked past her stall, León tapped her nose back to the mare's amusement. He turned to the female and smiled,

"Si, all people should be knowing how to ride. If makes life easier." He nodded to further cement his words, he believed that anyone worth who they were should know how to take care of a horse properly, a horse was a man's greatest friend and closest ally. Carrying him faster and further than he would be able to travel himself alone. Although that was not to say that he thought all people who didn't know how were useless or unworthy just that they needed lessons.

"León Austral. Elan Soquili, I take care of the stabled animals. Eeet is nice to meet you Luna."
[html]

376(+2):: I am not sure about the distribution of the object in the stables, neither what kind of stock is kept there, but if i made some mistake about the description, then correct me please. And It's okay.

The female had been distracted with the equines until the monochromatic male's voice brought her out of her thoughts. He introduced himself as León Austral, two words that seemed of a spanish origin. But she couldn't be sure about it. The only words in spanish that she knew were her name and her surname.

"A pleasure to meet you." Said the AniWayan woman with a light bow of her head. The ghost calmed itself as well now that she knew the stranger's name, but she never left Luna's side, though she was invisible to curious eyes. Luna felt the devotion with which the man mentioned his rank, which made her smile. He clearly saw the value on these four-legged creatures, which would have been seen as food for the masked wolfess if she had seen them somewhere else, perhaps during her days as a loner. The animals looked strong, though, so she doubted that she would be able to take one of them down by herself. They really deserved respect.

As she focused on the corners of her eyes, her eyes rested upon many other objects, which caught her attention immediately, focusing on them again. There were several objects that the medic had never seen before. She recognized a few things such as brushes and racks of hay, but others were completely unknown to her, such as the pieces of tangled leather bands that seemed to be completely tangled -among other things. Then, her eyes rested on the animal that the caretaker had touched a few moments ago. She wondered whether the animal would allow her to touch her or not. The female got close to the horse's box and extended a hand towards its occupant, being careful not to make any sudden movement. However, she couldn't help asking "Is it safe for me to touch it?" The green-eyed woman wasn't sure about the horse's gender, so she used a neutral pronoun. "I mean, i am not sure whether it is well tempered or not." Also, if it proved being a good mannered animal, then she would be able to ride her. That is, if León was willing to teach her. Her hand still lingered there, half a meter away from the animal's head.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]