A Picture With A Broken Frame
[html]

Curse Rascal Flatts and their good songs! This is for Marie with Aeron, and later on, Shaw with Amata in Ethereal Eclipse and foreward dated to July 17th. Marie, feel free to start the fight in your first post with a punch or something. xD I would like to say in advance that Eve is a whimpy fighter.

Word Count → 433

The caravan was near its completion, or at least done in a sense. There were a few odds and ends to add to the project, but Evelyn knew there was no more construction that is needed for it; it was mainly its flare and apparel at this point, but she helped out with that as well anyway. She enjoyed having the planned meetings with Bangle, Taliesin, and Sky, since it gave her something to look forward to, and using her trade to help the pack with the caravan was also a plus. Things have been peaceful for the woman in the artistic pack, even finding herself promoted, though it was a small jump in the ranks. None the less, she felt proud to be a more experienced craftswoman, and maybe in the near future other youths would learn the wondrous feeling of creating things and she would be able to teach them a thing or two.

She decided to take a hunt outside of the territory this morning; if Bangle wanted to work on the caravan that day, Evelyn assumed they would not miss her much since they did not need her help unlike earlier in the month. Though Cercatori’s territory provided plenty of game, the wolfdog hoped that perhaps there was bigger prey here in the no man’s lands, though she did not have the guts to try to take something down like a small deer in secui alone just yet. A plump rabbit would do nicely, she thought with a content smile, or a meaty squirrel. Now that summer was here, the food would get even better because of the abundant vegetation. Her belly even started to rumble as she kept thinking of prey, and she just laughed at her speaking stomach; that day was so wonderful, so calm, nothing seemed to concern the craftswoman.

The young woman soon silenced herself though, and perked her dark brown ears forward and pointed her nose to wind; even in Optime form, the smells of the dense forest were fresh in her nostrils. As well as was some prey, she noticed, and took another deep whiff of air. Rabbit, she identified the scent trail as, and started to silently follow it. Though direct hunting was not her style, trapping her usual way, she had started to like the triumph of catching her food without the use of her traps. Evelyn stalked forward in a half-crouch, so engrossed in the scent of prey that she blocked out everything, scents and sight, except for the rabbit that was hidden in the bushes a few yards away.

Evelyn Wood
you love me, you loved me not

Image courtesy of karolfranks@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.evelynx01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.evelynx01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.evelynx01 .charname {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#1e2012; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 .lyrics {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#fafab2; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 b {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.evelynx01 {background-color:#5d6a30; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... elyn-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #292c19; }
.evelynx01 .inner {margin:0px 5px 100px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... nner-2.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#292c19;}
.evelynx01 p.wordcount {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Sorry for wait. I just got internet today so replies will be regular. Its just her arm that gets broken rightJust let me know when you want me to break it..

Aeron had been on edge for a day or two she and Io would be moving. She was sick of what they called home though did either truly call it home? She had chosen to leave her children in Inferni. But it wasn’t the move that caused her to be so on edge it was her old life. Trading with women she had for years and her mother showing up. It all put her on edge.

She could not sleep very well and she found herself out side the land. She had been hunting well no not really. She had not caught a thing though that didn't really matter much anymore. Aeron snarled to herself and looked at the ground. She was in sheer distress, she was not happy was afraid of what lurked in the dark after her. She only wished that she was left alone but she had a trail now and others would know she was here.

Maybe it was her moment of not knowing what she was doing but she wanted so badly for someone she knew to show up. Her baby ached with the need to kill again and she would. The scent of someone she didn't know hit her. Maybe it was a new young member sent to bring her as a prize. She was never one out to harm the innocent but she wasn't out to let anyone get her first. Leaping from her spot she didn't even think twice and her hand came to what she thought was contact with the other. She would pin this person down and break every bone.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed bortherhood; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

My turn to say sorry. xD I will try not to make you wait two weeks for a reply.

Word Count → 317

The rabbit was peacefully unaware that Evelyn was stalking it, her right hand slowly creeping towards a knife she crafted the other week. As soon as she had unsheathed the blade and the moment to spring from her statue-still state to finished the stalking and to reap her reward of a caught rabbit, the prey sensed something amiss, and that enough sent the nervous prey leaping deeper into deeper undergrowth to escape. The girl was annoyed for only a second, seeing that something other than her scared off her hunt, before something suddenly struck her from behind. Caught off-guard, she fell to the ground, stunned, the knife flying somewhere into the trees to never be found again as she yelped in pain and shock. Though her conscious was half-muddled with the hurting ting in on her back, she instinctively stumbled quickly back onto her feet, facing the woman who attack her for no reason.

Confusion and hurt was clear on her face, as if she was a pup who was pushed down by a bully. Her heart rushed violently as her mind tried to decided what to do; it was either to flee now, and risk a chase through the dense forest, and Evelyn would have chosen that option if she was thinking clearly. But the pain that flared on her back enraged the girl, as well as the fact that the hostile Luperci frightened off what could have been a caught meal. She did not think about the fact that she did not know how to fight, or the fact that her unknown aggressor might even been willing to kill her, all that mattered to her at that moment was the other female had struck her and she was going to do the same. With a small snarl, Evelyn went at the coyote with clenched fists, and tried to aim a messy throw at her muzzle.

Evelyn Wood
you love me, you loved me not

Image courtesy of karolfranks@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.evelynx01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.evelynx01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.evelynx01 .charname {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#1e2012; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 .lyrics {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#fafab2; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 b {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.evelynx01 {background-color:#5d6a30; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... elyn-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #292c19; }
.evelynx01 .inner {margin:0px 5px 100px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... nner-2.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#292c19;}
.evelynx01 p.wordcount {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Forgive me for i have sinned and for got this thread >.< I will not again.

Aeron smiled had the girl turned and run the warrior might have let her but she came at her. It was pathetic to see how she came at her. "So is this how their training others to fight." She laughed almost manacle as the girl threw a punch.

"tsk tsk poor thing should have run." Aeron stated slowly coming back to her senses. The ting was the sloppy punch got her and it made her angry. Aeron shoved the girl, venom laced in her veins. Truly the girl should have run she had been and was now in a bad mood. "Did you really want to die?" aeron asked as she shoved her again.

Golden eyes turned to deaths gate as she moved closer. She would break the girls arm make her beg for mercy then kill her if she wanted too. "You don't need your arm do you sweet heart?" She asked her voice almost sickening sweet. Reaching for the girls arm she tried to force her against the tree so that she could get leverage to break the girls arm in one swift motion. One arm held the girl to the tree and the other held the girl. "Tell me what are you doing here?"

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed bortherhood; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]