sorry i've waited so long, but here i am now
backdated to may 29th.

Mizu had been nervous about meeting J'adore's brother. But she knew she had to do it at some point. Finally she got up the courage for it. She woke early that morning, enough time to make herself look presentable. She didn't want to be looking a hot mess the first time she officailly met Leon. She smiled at the thought. She had been chewing on mint leaves all morning so she wouldn't breath gross breath on him.

At high noon she came out of her and J'adore's hut and started to walk down to the stables. She knew that Leon worked with the animals, something she was quite interested in. Maybe she would ask him about it. She walked briskly, wanting to catch him before he left to take a break or something. The last couple meters she jogged, walking into the stable she looked around. She spotted Leon not too far away. "Hello Leon. I know we haven't oficially met but I thought today would be a good day!" She smiled, her voice cheerful. She walked towards him as she spoke, a little wave moving her arm. "So..." She stuck out her hand, "Mizu-Kuin Austraul." She grinned, her blue eyes sparkling happily, just a hint of nervousness seeping through.
2+

It seemed as though his work was never done, always he had something to do whether it be shoveling dung, clearing out the stables, feeding the animals or repairing stuff, always he was busy busy busy and that was just the way the Austral man liked it. He had no time for those who laid about and did not contribute to the community and looked down upon them with something akin to but not quite scorn for the man believed that most people could be redeemed in the eyes of the pack and deserved a second chance, only the most evil and selfish of people were condemned immediately in his eyes.

He was consumed with his work so much so that at first he almost didn't notice the white female with the blue markings come in, he knew her name only by passing, Mizu even though she was technically part of his family. He stopped his work reluctantly as the female all but barged into the stables. He nodded slightly at her as she mentioned them finally meeting at last and a small smile was afforded her although it was somewhat stiff as though he had forgotten how to smile fully.

He took her hand gently and shook it with care as he always did with females, not wanting to risk crushing thier dainty paws in his huge fists,

"Pleasure it is to be meeting you Mizu, I am apologise for us not seeing of each other before this moment." The man shook his head as though getting rid of cobwebs and unwanted thoughts. He looked back deeper into the stables and mentally calculated about the work that he still had to do before turning back to Mizu,

"Would you be minding if I worked while we talked? I have lots to be doing before tonight."
She smiled happily at him. He seemed nice, just like J'adore. His question made her smile, "Of course not. In fact I could help if you wanted me too. You would just have to explain to me what to do, and well, why we're doing it!" She laughed, she wanted to make a good first impression, besides the time when they had met with Shiloh. She hadn't given León two glances, she was just focuased on doing her job. But now she needed to make time to meet her 'brother-in-law.' Mizu hoped he didn't mind meeting her though.

He didn't seem to be quite happy that she had interrupted him. "Sorry for disturbing you. I just wanted to catch you before you went on break or something.. I uh- don't know if you even do that though." She cocked her head, "I would love it though if you tell me about your job. I absolutely adore animals!" She grinned, hopefully he would find it nice that she was interested in his work. She wasn't lying either she actually did want to know what his job required. Mizu didn't know if she would be of much help, she wasn't exactly the strongest wolfess.

sorry for the short post..!
I realised this was a couple of days after she met Shurui so her wrist would still be shattered

2+

As grumpyish as he was feeling today her bright and happy smile went some of the way towards dispelling his surprisingly disgruntled mood and the slightly negative feelings he had developed about her person. He had never truly met this woman or had a conversation with her so he shouldn't have judged her, the man was slightly ashamed of his actions and rearrange his face into a more accommodating expression, the smile on his maw widening and becoming more genuine. He nodded at her question, help would be greatly appreciated although as he looked at the bandage on her wrist he frowned slightly, he didn't want her straining herself trying to help him,

"If you are wanting to with your wrist then it would be appreciated of your helping me." He waved off her concerns about her disrupting him, he looked out of the door of the stable taking into consideration of the light level and temperature, he figured it was about midday or so, in which case he would take a lunch break in a human hour,

"Es no troubles at all, I am not be going for a break for a small while." Her enthusiasm for the animals pleased him, he was always happy when people took interest in the animals that helped them in their daily lives. He moved deeper into the stables and gestured for her to follow him towards the feed room where all the food for them was stored. He showed her each different type of food that they kept and also some of the ones that weren't in season they had sometimes as well, named it and described what quantities they fed them to the horses and why they did it that way. He tilted his head to the side and asked if she understood him so far.
[html]

I thought that maybe it was, so I just kinda made the posts so that it could work even if it was or wasn't broken, I'll edit the last one just to clarify a little.(:

Mizu could see the man's expression change and she was happy for that. She guessed he had probably approved a little more of her. Glad with that she smiled, looking down at her wrist that was wrapped up. She had used lots of herbs to numb it and help heal it so at the moment she couldn't really feel it. "I will do all that I can to help." She was glad that the male didn't seem to mind her interrupting his work. She let out a happy little sigh and smiled. So he wasn't going for a break anytime soon? She could have waited a little longer to come, that way he would have been able to get more work done. But she supposed that León didn't mind teaching others about the thing that he was passionate about.

Mizu followed León quickly, looking at all the different feeds that there were to choose from. She listened to him describe everything. She smiled and nodded her head at his question, "Yes, yes. I understand." She smiled, waiting for him to continue. "I haven't actually visited the stables before and I don't know where you keep all the animals.. I was just wondering what different types of animals you have.." She was sure that León would get to that in time, but she wanted to show him that she was actually interested in what he was talking about. She never knew there were so many different types of food. She would have to remember if she ever wanted to help out down here.

<style>
.mizubeautyooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.mizubeautycred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.mizubeauty p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mizubeauty b {color:#DFAB5B; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #571D32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.mizubeauty {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#571D32; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:411px;}
.mizubeautyinner{background-color:#A0345B; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... izutab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 255px 0px; border:1px solid #571D32; width:411px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
fail post. o.o couldn't think of anything else to put

The woman listened attentively and appeared to be following along with what he was saying so far and plus she didn't interrupt him every five seconds with inane questions that he probably would have answered anyway in his explanation. He was pleased when people waited until after he had finished speaking when he was explaining something before asking questions.

"We have horses and cows and a bull. When i come back from my trip I will be bringing back with me some sheep if I can get them, we can be using them for wool then. I can show you where they are kept if you would like?" They had time for a quick tour of the stables and its surrounding paddocks he guessed.
She grinned, "Interesting. You should also try to get a goat. Their milk is very very healthy and will be good for surragating abanndonned pups." She grinned again, "I would love to see where they are kept..." She smiled as she held her broken wrist close to her chest, trying to somewhat hide it from the male. She was quite embarresed. How could she have let herself be as stupid as to not run from the male who had done it to her.

"Anyway, lets go!" She laughed happily, feeling happy again. Her wrist was completely numb. She couldn't feel it at all. She waited for Leon to go ahead, very patiently of course. She was in no hurry, though if she was she would certainly pick up the pace.

sorry, i dont know what else to put either ! XD maybe introduce her to some of the horses and things, make it longer, then mine could be longer too !!! XD
2+ tried really hard to make it longer Big Grin

He contemplated her words and 'hmm'ed' thoughtfully whilst stroking his necklace. A goat would be useful to add to the growing menagerie that AniWaya held and he nodded at her words, he knew all too well how much goat's milk was a lifesaver to a pup with no mother to suckle from, the man rolled his shoulders, cracking them.

"Si, si. It is how I kept my daughter alive and fed after her mother passed on." A frown flickered onto his mouth and his ears lowered slightly, he didn't particularly like talking about his deceased mate and turned away from the female for a second to wipe the tears that had formed in his eyes away, when he turned back he had more control over himself and his emotions and he coughed, embarrassed at the lack of control he had exhibited.

"Yes, Let us be off then." He led the injure female out of the stables and around the back where the horse paddock attached onto it. Several of the horses looked up as he approached the fence and either nickered or whinnyed hello at him, he made a snorting noise back at them returning the greeting. "You know the horses I think, this is where they stay when they don't want to be inside." He looked down at the female and then at the fence wondering if she would be able to climb over it with her injured paw or if he would have to open the gate instead. He decided to open the gate and unfastened the locks and bolts keeping it in place, holding it open for her.

"We have to go through the horse paddock to get to the others, it is quicker than walking all the way around this paddock." He shooed away a horse that had come too close to the open gate, the male in question half rearing up and then taking off towards the rest of the herd.
<3

Mizu cocked her head when the male turned away. She reached out and touched his arm gently with her uninjured paw. She frowned, feeling bad that she said something that made him bring up his dead mate. She tucked her hand back on side and waited for the male to recover. A frown was still on her face, "Sorry." She muttered it quitely, not really sure what to say.

She nodded her head quickly, following him. She still felt bad about his emotional scean earlier. She felt like it was her fault. She tried to push away the feeling and just pretend it never happened. She didn't want to bring anything up again that would possibly make him upset again. She nodded her head, "It's a nice area. I would much rather prefer to be outside if I was a horse than inside. Of course if the weather was nice." She grinned, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

She walked quickly when he opened the gate for her. She stared at all the other horses with a smile. They were amazing creatures. "That's fine... Tell me, do you enjoy your job? Or do you just do it to get by?" There were quite a few people she knew that just did something because they didn't think there was anything else to do and didn't want to just sit at the bottom of the ranks forever. She herself loved healing.As the horse reared up she ducked her head slightly. She didn't want to get a hoof to the head.
Do you mind if we end it with your next post? I have a lot of threads and i need to close some of them Big Grin also more fail posts

He chuckled at her little joke she made, he was slightly unfamiliar with her as sh was, never having a truly in depth conversation with which to judge her. He closed the gate behind them and now that his large body was not displaying 'keep away' signals, several of the equines trotted over to say hello and rummage around for hidden treats. Snorts and grunts met their ears and the scent of hay and horse was all around. He could never imagine not doing what he did, it was unthinkable. Beyond the horses was the bovine paddock, with fences separating the cows and two bulls then another fence separating the two bulls, lest they fight.

He gestured for her to follow him through the crowd of horses who respectfully moved aside as they came through.

"I love my job, I could not see myself doing another. What of you? Do you enjoy yours?" They arrived at the far fence and the nickers of horses gave way to mooing of cows and beyond them the baa'ing of sheep. The man whistled, a low sound and one of the cows looked up, she was a Blonde Galician cow with large horns and a long, dark golden coat. She mooed good naturedly and attempted to stick her huge horned head through the fence for a pat. He rubbed her neck and turned to Mizu,

"This is Señorita, I brought her with me from Spain."
Mizu watched as the horses came around them. A childish giggle came from her lips. She loved horses so much, they were so gorgeous. But she didn't know how to act around them. They always made her so giddy and happy. She had never really spent time around them. She couldn't exactly remember if her old pack had had animals or not. She hadn't really spent much time out and about. She was always trying to take care of her mom and things. As they continued to walk she saw cows ahead. She cocked her head slightly, she hadn't seen one up close before. Only goats. They mooed and she laughed, what a strange sound.

His voice made her smile. "Oh yes, I love my job. Anything I can do to help people I do. Even if it puts myself in danger." She smiled as she realized that that was true. She would put herself in danger if it was to help others. She had never really noticed before. She shook away the thought and Leon's introduction of the cow made her smile. "Es hermosa." She's gorgeous. She smiled as the Spanish slipped off her tongue. It had been a while since she had spoken it and it felt good to not speak in English.

Mizu lifted her hand to pet the cow and winced. The numbing herbs were wearing off. "Sorry Leon. I have to go fix this mess." She glanced down at her hand that was all wrapped up, "Thank you so much for showing me around and I would love to do this again sometime." She waved with her good hand as she turned and jogged towards her house. She had to hurry before it became too painful. She smiled, her meeting with Leon went well. And now she knew more about her pack.