flowerchild
[html]
Ookami! Smile

Bit by bit, Arye felt as though she was unraveling the mysteries of Ichika no Ho-en. As Chen-tao, she fulfilled her responsibilities of scouting out the territories appropriately, but she did not just stick to the borders. She found the internal territories to be of equal interest to her. The act of discovering new parts of her new home was exciting to the girl. Almost a year she had been on this earth, but she had never felt so drawn to one place. Perhaps that meant that she was growing; perhaps that meant that this place could be home.

From along the mountainside, this valley presented itself as a land of opportunity. She could see that a garden was already being put into place. Perhaps Pripyat would want to come here sometime. Arye had never grown her own food or plants, and had always taken for granted the fact that they just naturally seemed to spring from the earth.

The cream colored girl continued her scouting, descending into this valley, finding small mountain blooms along the way. She couldn't remember Phoenix Valley being this fertile. She was glad to have these things to keep her focused and interested in her tasks. She was not yet a year old, and sometimes she still felt the pull of wanderlust, but she tried to control it now.

<style>
.aryemorningooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.aryemorning p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aryemorning b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aryemorning {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.aryemorninginner{background-color:#9DAF90; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

well hello there! <3

Ookami wanted to get a head start on his job. He would inspect all the plants in the lands and try to figure out what they were. Not too long ago he had found a library where he had raided it. It was the day after he arrived in Ichika, he had traveled away from the lands and found it. Lucky for him, Jace had taught him how to read and write so he could pick out all the books on plants. He had actually found one well in tact that had pictures of the plants, their names, and their uses. He had thought it had been perfect so he had grabbed it.

Now he carried it, looking through it and then looking at the plants around him. It would take a while to figure each one out, but once he did he would easily memorize each and every plant that was around in Ichika. He was so wrapped up in his work that he didn't even notice when a cream colored wolfess walked up. He smelt her before he saw her. She was definitely from Phoenix Valley. He looked around and spotted her. He waved, a smile on his face. As he walked towards her he greeted her, "Hello! I am Ookami. I don't think we have ever met before, your from Phoenix Valley am I right? Ookami smiled kindly, his amber eyes glowing.

<style>
.ookami-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ookami-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookami-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.ookami-b01 {background-color:#38E3F3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fsU9O.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #D0D9E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#048900; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.ookami-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ookami-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #048900; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Smile

Arye smiled as she was greeted by a wolf who seemed to be touched by the sun. The color of his coat was strange, but definitely appealing to look at. His coloration was different than anything that she had encountered before, but that was a good thing, in Arye's opinion. She loved things that caught her interests, things that were just slightly out of the norm. It made her life more notable.

The cream colored wolfess answered his friendly questions with as much openness as he possessed. "I am Arye Cybelle. I did live in Phoenix Valley, but not very long." That would explain the reason that they hadn't gotten to know one another. But she was glad of this opportunity to reverse that. Since becoming part of Ichika, she could reprioritize and integrate herself into this pack, this group of canids that was supposed to become something like her family. Arye did not doubt that this could happen, but she was a little hesitant. She had never really been close to anyone other than Pripyat Soul before.

"Do you like it here?" the cream colored girl asked abruptly. It seemed to be the topic on everyone's mind lately. She had gotten mixed responses to be sure, but she held out hope that there were others like Prip and herself who would looking at this as a positive experience.

<style>
.aryemorning b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aryemorning {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.aryemorninginner{background-color:#9DAF90; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

well hello there! <3

Ookami smiled, "That explains why I have never seen you then." He smiled, as he decided to take a seat right there. He plopped down, cross legged and smiled. Her next question made him think though, "Well, to be honest, at first I was very narrow minded on the whole thing. I was feeling homesick of Phoenix Valley because it was the only place I could have ever have called home. But even in these few days that I have spent here in Ichika it has grown on me. There is a new chance to start over in my career and plants are actually starting to interest me." He smiled, "What about you?"

He wasn't lying. At first he had hated Ichika. He hadn't thought that anything would be good and he only was focuoused on finding all the bad things about it. Now he had begun to take everything in. Even though it had been only a few days he was more.. open to everything. Jace hadn't seemed very happy about this all either. He hadn't even really talked to her in a few days. And he hadn't seen Adonia either. He supposed he was just off with her horse somewhere. Something he should probably be doing too. Maybe he should go down and help build the stable too, but for now he wanted to work on his rank.

<style>
.ookami-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ookami-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookami-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.ookami-b01 {background-color:#38E3F3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fsU9O.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #D0D9E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#048900; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.ookami-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ookami-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #048900; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Smile

The cream colored Chen-tao was glad to hear that Ookami was adjusting well to life here. Many of those who had merged from the Valley pack had been apprehensive, in her experience. Her transition had more or less gone smoothly. She always felt a sense of disappointment when they described how uncomfortable they were and always wanted to find ways to help their adjustment. But it seemed that Ookami was doing fine, it was just taking some time, which seemed natural.

"I liked it here a lot. It didn't bother me a lot to leave. I just followed my friend, Pripyat Soul, here. The choice seemed clear to me." Her story wasn't really complicated. Pripyat was her closest friend, and she wanted to be close to him. And being young, she had yet to really set down roots. Being here represented the first time she had ever done so.

"I've seen a lot of flowers. Are there other kinds? Do you think we'll have a garden?" Arye asked at the mention of his plant career. She wondered where they might plant a garden, if they would have one.

<style>
</style>[/html]