Goodbye
A hand slipped the sheet of paper under the door of the residence he knew to be Nayru's before his form walked back to his horse and cart. Soon his form was carried up the mountain trail leaving for whatever fate waited for him.

Dear Nayru,

This is not my home, home may never be something I’ll ever see or feel again my young pupil. But I am leaving, your leadership has been proven and you and your family no longer need me around. To be honest, my way of life flies in the face of the ideals you seem to want to build here. I can never rest easy knowing what I know about our nature, and I guess in the end I’d only help to ruin what you want to build here. Peace and freedom are not cohesive ideals, I’ve always cherished my freedom and pack life was never something I fit well with.

I am sorry I cannot help you build your own society here, but in the end it is yours to build, and you are responsible for their well being. So I leave you now, with the love I’ll always have for you and the rest of your family, to find my own way in life, and hopefully find freedom and maybe peace in some distant time from now.

Goodbye,

Saluce