Blood and Tears
Injuries; Three broken fingers on his right land, four sets of deep gashes on his side and stomach, bite marks in the side of his neck just missing the jugular, and on his face which will permanently scar. A lot of shallow gashes and cuts everywhere, his tail is also broken at the tip.

Basically his shit is all kinds of fucked up Xd and if mizu doesn't stop the bleeding then he is going to die of bloodloss D:

1000+

Blood. It was everywhere and all over him, he had been transformed from a creature of shades of brown to crimson red, there was almost no patch of him not covered in his own lifeblood. The cougar had come from out of nowhere it seemed and had attacked with no provocation at all, there had been no scent of a kill nearby and it had been a male so it wasn't protecting its cubs. The man had almost just lost his life, with every beat of his heart more of his blood found its way out of his wounds and into his fur, dripping from pretty much every surface of his body and pushing him closer to the edge of collapse and ultimately to death.

His right hand was completely dead and the fingers didn't respond to the orders for them to move but that didn't stop it from causing him intense pain just like every other nerve ending, that were all screaming at him in a throbbing unison. Pure will and fury kept the man on his feet and stopped him collapsing to the floor, endless love for his daughter made him put one foot in front of the other and walk forwards. The man left a trail of blood on the vegetation and ground as he passed, it shined almost silvery in the light of the fast approaching evening and his lips twisted in sarcastic humor and then grimaced in agony as his broken tail brushed against the trunk of a tree. He stumbled and it took a supreme effort to bring his hands up and stop himself from headbutting the roots of a tree, his energy deserted him and the man found himself struggling futile against a body that did not want to get up.

Fine. If he had to crawl then he would, he was not going to die, not here and not tonight. But just thinking the words were not enough to make his body respond to him. A puddle of crimson liquid was forming underneath him now and was growing larger with every second, all of a sudden there was an angry shout in his ear as loud as could be, he looked around wildly but there was no one around, then it came again this time with words and an extremely angry italian accent to it, it was instantly recognizable to him and made him smile, his mate had come to guide him into the afterlife.. how nice was that.

"Get up! Get up now you coward! Get up I say!" He shook his head almost lazily, he couldn't move, a damning calm was descending over him and he knew it was dangerous, very dangerous but was completely helpless against it.

"Cannot j'adore. I am dieing." Her anger almost scorched him and felt as though the trees and bushes around him should burst into flames. His head lolled limply to the side, the edges of his vision were beginning to black out, traveling inwards slowly. He felt energy gathering somewhere close by to him and then he was hauled upright in an extreme display of physical strength, she had drawn up his own strength that was leeching out of his body and used it against of him, how ironic. Now he was on his feet his head ached and the world spun alarmingly.

Her glow was dull but was sufficient to point her out amongst the leaves and greenery, she was just as beautiful as the day he met her and the day she died, the color of her fur and eyes were visible just barely and it seemed like she had used up a lot of energy to pull him to his feet. The man took a staggering step towards her and her ghost moved back away from him, her anger still burned at him but he didn't care and smiled goofily at her,

I want to be coming with you Kaily, let me come with you." The man pleaded, tears filling his eyes up and spilling over down his cheeks. Again he staggered towards his mate's ghost and again she moved out of his reach.

"Follow me beloved..." The ghost began to back away and he followed, blinded to his pain and slowly dieing body as he followed his mate slowly with staggering steps. Blood was flowing faster now as he was being active and moving about, pumping from his rapidly and dangerously cooling body. He followed her through the forest, a man entrapped in his past and his love for the woman with his arm outstretched towards her hoping that at any moment she would stop and let him embrace her again like he hadn't been able to do for the past 8 months. His snow pale eyes were glued to her entrancing form and he often tripped over tree roots or vines.

Eventually although he did not recognise the area they began to get deeper into the AniWaya territory and closer to the house of J'adore and Mizu, the latter of who could help him and heal him and fix his injuries. The ghost knew this, it was evident to all but León in her sad, somber eyes as she lead him to the one thing she did not want. She could have been selfish and let her mate die and join her on the other side but he had so much to live for, and thier daughter needed him. She could not be there for Analise in body bit through León in spirit she could help, the ghost of the woman brushed away a few pearly tears that fell. The house was in sight now, growing closer all the while and she urged him on, told him to hurry,

"Come on love, just a little further, you're almost there, keep going." It was all he could do to keep up with her, even with the lure of her embrace to keep him moving his legs were picking up slower and slower. Finally she stopped and he stumbled forwards into an embrace that was barely there, feeling small hands comb gently through his hair and then she was nearly gone and with the last of her strength she used it to push the door open so hard it slammed off of the wall, the noise ricocheting through the house for everyone to hear. The man stumbled as the one thing holding him up disappeared and he tumbled through the doorway, landing half in and half out of it on the floor, a low groan escaping him.
Mizu had just woken up from a nap and started to freshen up when she heard the door slam. She jumped and dropped the herbs she was holding. She was scared that it may be Shurui but as she turned the corner she saw León laying halfway in the door. She let out a large gasp. He was bleeding, bad. There was blood pouring out of his body everywhere. By now there was a large puddle of blood on the floor.

She needed to get him inside, but there was no way she was going to be able to move him, not with her small size. She would have to try though, even just inside the door would do. She ran over to him, taking him by the scruff she used both hands to pull him as hard as she could. He started to move, but very slowly. She tugged harder and harder and finally he made it inside the door. She massaged her wrist for a second, it hurt from pulling. But she couldn't focus on that right now, León was minutes away from death, she needed to do something.

That's it! She rummaged through her bag and found exactly what she was looking for. Yarrow leaves. She smashed them up in her hands and layered them on all of his wounds. These would help the blood to clot, forming scabs so that the bleeding would stop. She only place she didn't put the leaves was on the four big gashes on his side and stomach. She took out a needle and thread and started stitching them up. They were big and required lots of string in order to stitch them but Mizu didn't stop working. Her fingers ached and her eyes hurt but she kept pushing the needle through his skin, then the other side and pulling it taught.

Finally after what seemed like 2 hours the gashes were sealed. Blood still leaked out a little but not even close to the amount that was pouring out of his body when Mizu had found him. Her fingers and hands were blood-soaked and her legs were covered in his blood from kneeling on the ground beside him. Her bent over, breathing heavily. Even though she tried to stay calm, she was worrying that León was not going to make it. She was beginning to panic. She took a second to breath. She looked over him and nodded her head, the yarrow leaves had worked and the bleeding had stopped. The bite marks that were on his neck and face were still slowly leaking blood but they were pretty much completely scabbed over, not in need of stitches now. She added some more yarrow leaves, just to make sure that all the bleeding would stop.

Mizu pulled out some calendula leaves. These would help to clean the wounds on his body, aiding in the second job of the yarrow leaves. She got the juices from them and rubbed them into all the various cuts and scratches that covered the male's body. As she tended to one on his right hand she saw that there were some broken fingers. She got out her gauze and another calendula leaf. She put the broken fingers together and placed the calendula leaf on top of them. She wrapped the gauze around his fingers, making sure that the leaf stayed on top. The calendula leaves would also help the fingers to heal. Once they were wrapped up she got a piece of cloth and ran down to the river. She soaked it in the water and rung it out as she ran back up to the house.

Mizu got some liquified rose and poured it over the cloth. She gently rolled León over, careful not to tear the stitches. She laid the cloth on his forehead. "León... You need to wake up now.. Your wounds are tended to, your blood is filling your body back up. Don't move, just open your eyes." Mizu repeated the words over and over again. She supposed that he was getting cold now so she got a blanket from the bag and laid it over him as she continued to speak the same words over and over again. She continued to rub rose juice into his face, keeping away from the newly scabbed over bite wound. "Wake up León..."
5+

The blackness, he was swimming in it and all around him was pain no not pain pure agony stabbed at him from every side, he tried to scream but his mouth wouldn't move, his eyes wouldn't open but he could feel someone next to him. He tried to reach out towards whoever it was but all his hand did was twitch and cause him more pain. Then he was being pulled across a floor and tried to whimper but nothing came out, it was as though his body had shut itself down completely and utterly. Finally he was released and his body slumped awkwardly on the floor, unable to hold itself up.

It didn't feel like any of his senses were working easily, he couldn't smell anything and he could only just hear someone moving around near him, he kept hoping that whoever it was would speak so he'd know who it was. But the person remained silent and so he remained unknowing of who it was or whether it was a male or a female. He had no idea where he was or if he was even in AniWaya anymore. He could feel someone moving around him and putting stuff on him, they felt like leaves but he didn't know what leaves would do to help. The man didn't know much at all about healing.

Then there was pain added to his pain as he felt something sharp being pushed into his skin and then pulled out only to be pushed in again. At this point it was all too much for the Austral male and he blacked out, falling into the darkness. He woke up after some time had passed, how much he had no idea but he was still hurting everywhere. His senses were coming back to him now and he recognized J'adore's scent first, either the man was nearby or Leon was sequestered within his cabin and he had guessed his healer was Mizu. Quite suddenly he was rolled over and a rose smelling liquid was rubbed into his face, the man grimaced as he was still in quite a lot of pain. Then he could hear her talking to him, telling him to wake up whislt a blanket was draped over his stationary form. His white eyes snapped open almost immediately and he groaned, raising the hand that wasn't wrapped in gauze to rub at his face.

His eyesight was out of focus however, everything was blurry and off center, Mizu herself was just a blob of white fur with smaller blue blobs at random intervals around her body. The man groaned again in obvious pain, his tail shifted along the floor and he hissed as the broken bones ground against each other causing a flare of pain to rush through him. He swore softly in spanish and flinched weakly. Underneath his fur the man would be extremely pale and anemic looking from the amount of blood he had lost, proving just how close to death he had been and still was.
[html]
Rose gave me permission to NPC J'adore. In the next post I'll have J'adore help to move Leon, or you could NPC it if you want(: & this text it J'adore's speech. <3

Mizu didn't react as he reached up to his face. "Don't worry, your body is filling back up with blood, your wounds are no longer bleeding, but you are laying in a puddle of your own blood. I am afraid that it will cool you too much if you continue to lay in it. Are you able to get up or to crawl?" She saw his tail move and then a look of pain crossed him. "Is your tail broken?" She didn't wait for him to respond. She uncovered his lower half and examined the tail. It was indeed broken, "Now this may hurt, but it will feel better later." She got the rose oil again and rubbed it into the broken areas of the tail. Then she wrapped it up in guaze. "Is there anything else that is broken?" She didn't think that she missed anything but she just wanted to be sure. "Your gashes and bite marks should be numbing at any moment now, but I really do need to move you." She bit her lip. She didn't want to risk tearing the stitches but she needed to get him out of the puddle of his blood.

As Mizu was debating wether or not she should move him she heard the door open. "Be careful!" Leon was still close to the door and she didn't want him to get hit. The door opened more slowly and J'adore's head poked in. What happened?! J'adore's voice was shocked, why wouldn't it be? "It looks to me like he was attacked by maybe a mountian lion or something. No wolf I know could have made gashes like he has." J'adore looked slightly paniked, "It's all right love, his wounds are no longer bleeding and I have patched everything up." She stood up and walked over to her mate. "But I do need your help in moving him into a bed or something." J'adore nodded, Alright, I can do that.

Mizu smiled, Let me get a bed ready." As she walked out of the room J'adore kneeled beside his brother, Are you okay my brother? He spoke it in Spanish. J'adore looked over to where Mizu had gone. He didn't see her though. She was in a room, laying down two layers of blankets on the bed, so that the blood would not soak onto the bed and she propped up a pillow. She walked back into the room of the two brothers. "Leon, get ready okay. We need to move you."

<style type="text/css">

.mizu-flower22 b {font-weight:bold; color:#C0DEF6; }
.mizu-flower22 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.mizu-flower22 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7F614F; border:3px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#fff; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/flower10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.mizu-flower22 .text {border-top:3px solid #000;}
.mizu-flower22 .pad {padding:15px}
.mizu-flower22 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #000;}
</style>[/html]
alaalala 5+

He groaned again, his entire body was on fire and the Austral man could barely understand what his brother's mate was saying to him, it was like he was listening through water... or blood. His snow white eyes focused on her face, his pupils contracting and dilating wildly and without any light stimulus. in response to her question of him moving himself he shook his head and then stopped almost immediately as nausea threatened to overtake him and make him dump his lunch onto her floor. He felt heat escaping and cold seeping in as she lifted the blanket to look at his broken tail and grit his teeth, a small growl escaping his jaws at the pain.

For a second paranoia and delusions took over his mind and his eyes narrowed dangerously at Mizu . She kept making him hurt when he didn't before, he envisioned swiping at her with his sharp claws and ripping into her flesh with pointed teeth, as the she wolf turned to look at the door his paws flexed impatiently and brown furred lips wrinkled back to show dagger like canines that glinted madly in the light ready to tear into the unsuspecting female and spill her pain causing blood.

He heard his brother's voice, so concerned for him and snapped back to himself, flinching in horror at the thoughts that were drifting through his head, looking away from the pair ashamedly as they spoke about what had injured him. Ghost orbs followed the healer woman specifically the stomach bulging with pup that she carried in front of her. Had he missed so much while he had been away? The man regretted leaving for what he had gained from the trip had not been worth what he had lost. He jumped as J'adore appeared suddenly in his line of sight and focused instead oh his older same eyed brother. His response was spoken in the same language and with a voice that was positively hollow and haunted,

"I saw her. She came back to lead me to a healer. She's there somewhere" There would be no doubt in J'adore's mind as to who he was talking about. only one person could work the usually calm and collected man up into the frenzy he was. He was about to say more but then Mizu walked back into the room and his eyes pleaded with J'adore to keep this secret silent, he didn't want anyone else to know what he had seen and what had happened to him, it was too personal and private to the man. He turned to the blue dyed femme with a weak smile upon his lips but just because the smile was faintly fixed in place upon his muzzle did not diminish the amount of gratitude projecting from it. Without this woman he would be dead now from blood loss and his daughter an orphan. he nodded at her words, shut his eyes and steeled himself, despite the medication this would more than likely hurt.
J'adore nodded his head, Okay brother. She helped you? As Mizu came into the room again her and J'adore exchanged looks. They both nodded and got on either side of Leon. "Brace yourself." They picked him up at the same time, very careful to not let his body turn or his stitches stretch. Mizu held onto his tail by the base, not letting it move. They slowly and carefully brought him into the room and lowered him down onto the bed. Mizu got another blanket and covered him.

She got a glass of water and put in some Echinacea grounds. She let it soak until the bits and pices were soft. She stirred it up, "Now Leon, this is not going to taste very good but you need to drink this twice a day until you are fully healed. It is Echinacea which will help to boost your immune system. You need to drink this in order to stay healthy. Trust me."

Mizu turned to J'adore. "I have him from here, but feel free to stay. I know he means lots to you and I don't expect you to leave unless you have something that will help him." She spoke quietly as she kissed J'adore on the cheek. He smiled small, Okay, I will stay though. Mizu nodded her head, that is what she was expecting. She turned to Leon and handed the drink, adjusting the male so he was upright enough to get the drink down. "Here love, drink it slowly, but make sure to get all of the Echinacea pices."
This is post 4 for me Big Grin not long to go before you can use it for rank ^^ 2+

Grimace stretched across his face and his teeth ground together as he was carried from one room into the other, but it didn't hurt as much as it ought to have done before of the work that Mizu had already done on him with her herbs and leaves. The Austral man resigned himself to learning at least the basics of medical care from her in the future when he was recovered. He could barely feel the bed beneath him as his body began to go numb from the inside out. He tried to flex his fingers on his left hand and they twitched, responding extremely slowly than they normally would have done.

The man stared at the ceiling while Mizu and J'adore fussed around doing something, he couldn't bring himself to be bothered turning his head to see just what ti was they were doing so he was content to let his mind wander off into his thoughts. But at least he didn't hurt as much now. His eyes snapped to her as she appeared within his line of sight. He nodded with some effort to show he was paying attention to her words and struggled to try and sit up, managing to sit up about halfway with his back resting against the wall behind him, working his almost unusable hands to grip the glass carefully.

He sniffed it and recoiled, it smelt nasty, common sense told him not to drink stuff that smelled vile but the man knew that it would only help him, being a type of medicine. Grimacing again the man threw back the drink and swallowed it down in a few gulps just as Mizu told him to drink it slowly. The man pulled a face at the taste and her words but made sure he swallowed all the Echinacea pieces like she said.
sorry, kind of rambled. if you want you could make it fade, then have him wake up and she could give more herbs.(:

She frowned, "I'm sorry, I know its not the best.. but it will help you I promise. Your going to have to drink that twice a day until your fully healed." She frowned, she didn't know if she would have been able to shoot back that drink like the male had just done. But then again, drinking all sorts of nasty alcoholic drinks would have probably helped with that. She let out a little sigh, thinking about the days when she was always drunk and sad. She had come along way from that point. Herbs had helped a lot, which was one of the reasons why she continued a career in medicane.

She sat down on a chair next to the bed. There were really no other herbs to give him at this moment. She didn't want to completely drug him up. It already looked as if he was having trouble moving, the numbing herbs had clearly worked. "Later when the numbing starts to wear off I'll give you some more herbs. Those should be a little better in taste." She frowned, "Are you feeling all right now..?" She waited for his reply before standing and gently touching his forhead. He didn't feel too hot, she would have to give him some herbs for a fever later too. "Shut your eyes, you should get some rest."
Big Grin 5th post for me, we can end it here if you want? And you can put it in for your rank, also fail post

He concentrated on the sound of her voice, face scrunched up as he made an effort to understand her slowly fading tones. She was starting to sound as though she were a long way off and the man realised that he was moving towards another blackout again, his white eyes followed her as she moved around the room and then sat down next to him on a chair an attempt to stay conscious was made and his hand snatched out, overcoming the numbing of the drugs and gripped onto hers with a disturbingly weak grasp, lamplight orbs were wide with fear for who would look after Analise like he had,

"I am feeling faint, I don't want to let go, I might not wake back up." His right hand, the one with the broken fingers also tried to move and grab her hands but he couldn't muster the energy up and the hand twitched pitifully against the bed. His forehead creased and sweat beaded at his temples, rolling through his fur and making his pillow damp, the stitches were a disturbing feeling in his stomach, and the side of his face was swelling alarmingly. Despite his words he was slipping away into the blackness.
Mizu frowned as Leon gripped her hand. His grip was so weak. As he spoke she frowned again. "It's okay. Just close your eyes. You will wake, I promise." She squeezed his hand tightly. She knew he would wake up. He just had to. He was all stitched up and his body was filling back up with blood. There didn't seem to be any brain damage from what she had seen. He could talk easily and there was no other problems. She didn't think that his wounds were too deep to cause internal bleeding. And the herbs she had given him would help his strength to come back.

"Sleeping will only help you now.... just shut your eyes." She tried to make her voice sound calm and soothing. She spoke softly and kindly. She held onto his hand, not wanting to let go until he had slept, and probably longer than that. She took a deep breath. He was going to be okay, he had to be okay. She sighed and lay her head on the bed. She closed her eyes, trying to get a little nap before Leon woke back up.