i left all i have ever known, just to know more

Preferred Rank: Livestock raiser

Currently Played Characters: Ookami, Mizu Kuin & Aslan Kurtis

Initial Post:-

[html]
your ooc jabber will go here

The day was finally here. It was time for him to leave Aylar, Guzel, Sarajevo and the pups. He woke up early that morning before anyone was up and prepared borek for everyone. He put it in a very noticeable place and then left. Without saying goodbye. He wasn't going to join a brand new pack anymore, but he was going to join Cercatori D'Arte. He didn't know why he was so sad. He would still visit eveyone every two weeks. But it wouldn't be the same. And he wouldn't really be gone for long either.. Just a few months. That is if Aylar would even let him stay with her anymore. She hadn't seemed very upset that he was leaving.

He was on his mare, whom he had finally named with the help of a new friend, Selena Black. He had named her 'Sonra.' It meant after. Meaning that after everything that would happen to him, good or bad, she would always be there for him. He didn't have many belongings to take with him. He had decided to leave the goat, since he didn't ask Guzel if he could take it. And all he carried was the bag of pistachios. He had left lots back with Aylar, not wanting to take them all.

He didn't feel like letting Sonra run, so they walked quietly. She seemed to sense his sadness, but didn't do anything to try to cheer him up. For that he was glad. When the sun started to go down, Aslan knew he needed to pick up the pace. He let Sonra run for as long as she wanted, which was pretty far. He managed to arrive at the borders just at dusk. He didn't get off of Sonra, just tipped his head up to the sky and howled, calling for Galileo. His uncle had promised to teach him things, and if he didn't, Aslan would be gone so fast it would make his uncle's head spin. He waited for Galileo or a leader to arrive. He just simply murmered things in Turkish to Sonra and patted her neck.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d5f4dd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #441004; }
.freebjuly03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b3250c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8c1602; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d59586; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Galileo had made a habit of patrolling the borders, something which he had done before in Cesarski. It cleared his mind and exercised him, while doing something useful for the pack. He had never done it with safety and usefulnes in the for front of his mind before, and back home it was usually out of boredom. But either way, he was a member presence at the borders.

A child's howl travelled through the air to the dusted man's ears. His nephew's, now apprentice's, no less. He did not rush himself as he moved towards the sound, he was simply that sort of man. He had already checked on the animals in the stables, very quickly mind you. He did no want to bother with being anywhere near the beasts in that place. Brun and Brons were lucky he was even feeding them.

The dusty gentleman arrived at the borders with a sour face. He had smelt the stench of horse before he saw the creature and it was something he was not happy to see. Pushing the thoufhts to the back of his mind, the male paced forward. 'Aslan, I see you've not changed your mind about my offer?' He smiled softly, though his face remained solid and serious there after.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9bbc1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a1c2c; }
.freebjuly05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly05 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#8d8f9e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515576; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1c2c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Aslan watched as his uncle approached him. He said nothing, just looked down at him. Sonra let out a snort and pawed the ground, shaking her head. She seemed to be able to tell that Galileo didn't really like looking at her. She shook her head again and backed up slightly. "Easy Sonra.." Aslan muttered to her and patted her neck. She calmed down, staring at Galileo.

I see you have not changed your mind on my offer. Aslan shook his head, "No I have not, I want to learn new things, you promised to teach them to me. But if I am not allowed to visit Infernia like we disscoused then I'm going to be gone quicker than you can say 'Welcome to Cercatori.'" Aslan's voice was a little bitter, but he was depressed.. He missed his family already.

Aslan decided to get off of his horse. He swung his leg over her back and slid down. "So, are there questions you need to ask me or something so that I can join." Aslan did his best to make his voice cheery, but he was tired and homesick. There was no promises that he was going to be nice or anything. He took a deep breath and looked up at his uncle, his head slightly cocked.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d5f4dd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #441004; }
.freebjuly03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b3250c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8c1602; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d59586; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
Can you edit leader needed into your post title please? So we can get Skye over here to get

The dusty males lip raised slightly, the boy tone was not something t this all sort Smilehe male was accustomed to hearing from pups. Granted Aslan was technically an adult, but respect was expected although Galileo held no significant rank within the pack, he was ranked which gave him authority over his nephew here. 'You want to watch you tone here', his words were cold and demanding, the boy needed to learn repect and Galileo would not let him off lightly. 'I am ranked and you are not, you want to learn? You show respect'. His words ended abruptly, with a cold glare as a full stop. Aslan would be his project, the gentleman would train him up, give him disclipline, give him skills which he would call on later in life. The male straightened himself up, having leant forward to speak to Aslan. The horse still unnerved him, but having a job to do avoid him thinking of the creature.

The gentleman crossed his arms with a soft frown playing on his lips. 'I suppose I could, but I cannot formally accept you... Sky can though. And I, personally, really do not need to...' Galileo let out a howl, fierce, but repsectful as it shot through the air. 'What rank are you going for anyway?'

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9bbc1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a1c2c; }
.freebjuly05 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#8d8f9e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515576; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1c2c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
bam. welcome to cercatori d'arte!

Prowling the borders was what the creamy-white female had taken to doing in these later hours of the day, contrary to her teaching her pups in the morning and attempting to hunt in the eve. Ever since her talk with Evelyn, her demeanor has changed, although not far from what it was - she was more protective than ever of her pack and her pups, no more the sometimes ignorant and inattentive pup she had arrived at Souls as. Due to her tracking of members coming and going - she did not wish to limit her members, only protect them from the horrors that lay outside her pack - her nose has grown stronger than it had been, and she'd gotten better at scenting things from a ways away.

So it was that she had noticed on the edge of her smell the member Galileo Gray lingering by the borders, with another scent - she couldn't tell quite yet, as she was too far away. She heard the howl that the man emitted - short, sharp, but respectful in tone - and trotted towards the sound in her Lupus form; she found that form much easier than Optime to patrol and track in, as her feral senses were sharper.

Galileo she hadn't seen very much of, but she supposed that was her own fault - due to the happenings around Cercatori d'Arte, she found herself away from the center in the town and more around the outskirts. As she neared the man and another, one that seemed almost a pup but not quite anymore and bearing the dusty scent of Inferni, she gazed at them both curiously.

"Good afternoon," she bade the stranger. Then, turning to the gray man, she said, "And to you too, Galileo - who is your young Infernian friend?" The scent was only slightly stale on the young man's fur, but still unmistakable, and she wondered what he was doing here; he was too young to be an ambassador. Perhaps he was even joining the pack?

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly13 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #7f96b6;}
.freebjuly13 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly13 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#81acc1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d586d; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d586d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]

Aslan bit his lip. "Sorry Galileo, I guess I'm just tired and homesick. I'll be sure to watch it." It was true, he was exhausted from the days travel and he was feeling irittable. You want to learn, you show respect. He swallowed, "Yes sir." He made sure to look respectful now, he flattened his ears and lowered his gaze away from his Uncle's face. At least he knew he would be getting disaplined. That would be bad and good... Hopefully more on the good side.

"I think that Animal Caretaker would be best for me. It is what interests me most." He dipped his head, trying to be even more respectful, he needed this and he needed to make up for the rude tone he had just held. Aslan didn't notice the female that came towards them for his eyes were cast downward. Her voice made him jump slightly. He looked up at the woman. She was pretty, clearly it was the leader of the pack.

"Hello miss." He didn't explain anything further than that for the lady didn't ask him anything. She focaused her question at Galileo and he woudln't want to speak out of hand and seem even more disrespectful. He just dipped his head kindly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Galileo nodded softly, secretly please that he had instilled a ounce of fear into the boys mind, though he was nowhere near stupid enough to show his glee in front of higher powers, the Capitana of the pack no less. 'Just so long as you know...'he said, his voice giving off a sweet, casual tone, completely unlike the one he had used hen scoulding the boy.

The dusted male smiled as his alpha pin pointed Aslan's starting point on this new chapter of his life. 'Capitana, I hope you day has been treating you well' he spoke with a confident tone, pleasant and respectful none the less. 'This is Aslan, he is my sister adopted son and I have... offered to take him in as he wishes to learn things my sister cannot teach him'. He turned to Aslan staring at him for a moment, before turning back to Skye, 'Aslan wishes to take on the role of a Pastore, I trust that this is fine with you?' A golden socked hand reached up towards Galileo's wild mane, the fringe of which was hanging loosly at either side of his face.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
Smile

Skye smiled and dipped her head slightly in return to Galileo's remark, happy with her member's tone. Her ears perked in interest as Galileo spoke more, introducing the young man - Aslan - as his sister's adopted son, considered as a part of his family. And his apprentice as well, she thought as Galileo mentioned that he would be teaching the young coyote, and former member of Inferni, how to do things that his sister couldn't teach him. She idly wondered what those were, but didn't pry - whatever he was teaching his nephew, she was sure that it was useful.

"More animal keepers are most welcome," she said happily - it was true. They hadn't had many animal care takers that stayed in the pack long, and while the number of keepers was dwindling, the number of animals in the stables and the fields were only growing in numbers - and size, she remembered as she thought back to the once small sheep and horses that were now quite large and adult.

"Welcome to Cercatori d'Arte, Aslan," she said warmly, looking at him. She gestured towards the forest. "Galileo will show you around, I'm sure," she said, looking at the gray man happily, glad that he had brought a young and strong member into the ranks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly13 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #7f96b6;}
.freebjuly13 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly13 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#81acc1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d586d; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d586d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]
Welcome to Cercatori d'Arte!Site - Rules - Ranks

Hello, and welcome to Cercatori d'Arte! You've just joined one of the many fantastic packs in the world of Souls; based on trade and good relations, this pack is perfect for a soul looking for a friendly place to stay - so welcome to the family! Some things you might want to check out in this unique pack are:

___1. Check out the pack game, where you can earn points to get cool titles and icons!
___2. Read up on the information about the ranks and co-ranks so you can advance in the pack!
___3. Look at the territory map so you can get a feel for the territory of Cercatori d'Arte and choose a house in Thornbury for your character to live in if you want!

If you don't know where to start posting, you can check out the thread requests forum or the open threads! You can also create or join an all welcome thread for some IC fun. Why not also start plotting with other members and begin a fun plot or activity that people can enjoy and experiment with?