M- I will stay forever here with you, my love
[html]

Ooc.

Visiting her friendly headstone, Dracula, had become a daily routine for her. She made sure to visit him every day that she could, and usually she wasn’t doing anything so it became an everyday routine. She trotted happily toward the cemetery, which was a little weird because others don’t trot happily to cemeteries, usually. When she arrived at the gate, she slowed and stepped through. Then she found her dead friend by weaving through all the human graves. She’s been here often, and knew the area in which he was buried.

Axelle plopped down in front of the headstone, lying on her stomach. ”Hello, my love.” She had morbid affection for him, and didn’t know if he was a human or maybe a wolf buried in the cemetery with the other humans. Who knew? She stared intently at his gravestone, and felt the friendly energies around her. Her paranormal gifts were getting stronger, which was good and bad. Good because now she knew the emotions of her ghostly friend, and bad because there was another that haunted her. Stronger powers meant more seeing the big, scary black wolf that tried to kill her every time she saw him.

Lying here before her friend was calming most of the time. Sometimes she was haunted by the other, but not here. Somehow, he never appeared here. Maybe Dracula protected her in that sense, and she was grateful. She laid there, facing the grave with her head on her paws. Exhaustion was slowly creeping up to her, but she wouldn’t let it defeat her.

Eventually, it did. She drifted off into dreamland quickly, and not before long she saw a beautiful white wolf before her. It definitely was a male because he had a strong masculine body and handsome manly features. He had black spots around his eyes and black toes. She found herself staring at the stranger before her. ”Who are you?” her weak voice asked. The other just looked at her and smiled, ”You are sleeping on top of me. You should know.” Axelle was confused at first, but then realized this was the Dracula she had been visiting. Is this why she got affectionate signals from the corpse? Because he was a handsome, flirty individual when he was alive? She blinked hard, but she wouldn’t wake up. It must’ve been real. Her sleeping body twitched and whimpered, but she seemed to be in no real distress other than confusion and anxiety.

Word Count → 411

Points → 3

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]