cry to me, river
[html]

The best means to travel was during dawn or dusk when the sun wasn’t as high in the sky, and early that morning the Sidhe set out on the path that led to a land where Spirit Guides and ancient traditions governed their Tribe (or so the rumors had told her). The Jinne only met one individual from AniWaya, a woman named Shanta Wanagi who shared a special bond with her equine and held an appreciation for animal companions. Alae discovered Shanta in a mutual territory not far from where Alae used to reside in Dahlia de Mai, and remembered Shanta’s friendly nature. The two women shared much in common, for they both bore tattoos of lotuses on their bodies, and both had animal companions who they were well connected with. While Alae’s visit would be more so something to be conducted in the means of her rank in Ichika, she was also killing two birds with one stone by visiting Shanta and her equine if they still resided in AniWaya to this date. Whether Shanta had moved on or not, the travel to their territorial lands wouldn’t be in vain. The pair embarked when the night still covered the skies in the early morning, for AniWaya was quite a ways away from Ichika.

Kael rode lazily upon Alae’s right shoulder, perched and seemingly dozing off some by the half lidded gaze of his wide yellow eyes. For a snowy owl that was typically nocturnal, the daylight got the best of him in the early morning where the rise of the dawn typically was his sunset to slumber. Kael was often found in the company of Alae regardless of how tired he appeared to be, and it was no time for the pair until the scented markings of the AniWayan borders filled the Sidhe’s senses. They both teetered upon the very edge of the borders, Alae wondering if anyone would be up at this hour of the morning. Typically work around pack lands usually began when it was still cool before the rising sun would come (at least that’s how it had been in Dahlia before they migrated), and lifting her slender muzzle up to the skies that were beginning to become ablaze, Alae let out a gentle howl. It was one that wasn’t piercing or urgent, but one that simply alerted the Tribe there was an early morning visitor upon their borders.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait and fail-post, mademoiselle >_> My muse is lacking cuz I just did a butt-load of other things that drained it for the next hour or so @_@ BUT THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO! D: (Nootau: Visible)

The children had been eating fine lately--healthily and much, attempting to mimic their elder sister in gusto--and the family had been enjoying the repast when a howl came. Being closer to the outskirts of the village, Ralla's hut was afforded privacy and a faster response time to such calls. Nootau--who didn't eat because he had no need--was perched outside in the tree's branches, and appeared to be napping. Being a spirit guide, he had no need of this either, but Ralla supposed he did it just to relive the feeling of it when he was of flesh and blood. Ralla answered the howl with her own particular one and, after telling the children to be good--descended the tree hut.

In the light of the early morning sun Ralla spotted the visitor and waved in greeting as she approached. The other--a woman--was on the other side of the chain link fence with a horse, and there was an owl perched on her shoulder. Unlike Nootau, though, who was a barn owl, this was a snowy owl, and was far larger. Silent as ever, he went and perched upon the top of the fence, observant and calculating. "Hello," Ralla began. "Welcome to AniWaya. How may I help you?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
[html]

It's perfectly fine; nothing compared to my delay, I've been busy working to pay off a traffic ticket and the whole thing has set me back some as far as finances come in my life. O_x Just now recuperating from it all, shoot me.

It didn't take long before a presence (or rather two) approached both Alae and Kael. The first presence was one that caught both the Sidhe and the snowy owl's eyes in interest, as a barn owl quietly swooped down to land perched upon a fence straying along the borders. Smaller than Kael, the barn owl was still a sight to behold; peppered in ivory and auburns, keeping a muted aura about him, but still an avian of mystery and beauty. Previously heavy lidded, Kael's figure suddenly became more rigid upon Alae's shoulder, giving several ruffles of his wings as his gleaming yellow eyes observed the other species (yet close cousin) closely. Following from behind was a female shrouded in white, but with numerous markings upon her forehead, snout, flanks, and limbs. Adorned with accessories ranging from feathers to artifacts of teeth strung along her necklace, her customs were worn very much so with pride and intriguing nature.

Seeing as how it delighted Alae to see another keep an owl companion as a close ally, the marked Luperci greeted her and welcomed her to the borders of AniWaya. From behind, her agouti tail swayed softly, and she took several steps forward with a smile. "Greetings there. My name is Alae, and this is Kael, we're from Ichika no Ho-en." Alae first started, getting the generalities of introductions out of the way. "I've never been to AniWaya before, and am interested in learning more about your culture, specifically your religious aspects if you have any. My title in Ichika is a Jinne, who interprets and researches spiritual aspects of all beings." Alae explained, hoping that her explanation was presented in the most light hearted and casual way possible. Religion and spirituality were always sensitive topics, so Alae wanted to put the cards on the table first in regards of her reasoning of approaching AniWaya in the first place.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]