Leaving my Finger[p]rints
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
For sexy-face Naniko Big Grin Set on the 7th if that's ok? Sorry already I'm having to sort timelines lol.

pushitinThe night had fallen, the sun had finally fallen below the horizon, plunging the lands into darkness, well if it hadn't been for the blankets of stars hanging in the sky, tiny pinpricks glittering in the inky blackness of the void of space. The moon hung as a crescent, a stretched grin illuminating the landscape beneath it. The trees stood as drak shadows all about hiding small creatures at their roots, and amongst the leaves, through all of this a dark shape moved, a tall slender shape. It walked on two legs, hands swingling idly by it's sides, a long curled mane flowed and was occasionally caught by the wind and tossed about, blowing about the dark figure's shoulders as it padded towards the network of caves ahead of it. It paused, searched about in a leather satchel hanging by it's hip, from this it produced a silver flute, which it brought up to it's dark lips, it's breath and long, deft fingers playing a soft tune as it walked, this figure was of course Soran.
pushitinIt had been a back and forth sort of day, Soran had been hunting for family since Dayna had left her, she had finally accepted that she did not want pups with Dayna as all that she wanted were her own pups back, her own children and grandchildren, she wanted the years she had missed back, wanted them playing about her feet, wanted to teach them all she knew, how to read, how to write, how to play a tune on her beloved flute. She wanted to be the mother and grandmother that she was supposed to have been, that she could have been, had she just tried. If two years of wallowing in self pity had taught her anything it was that she had no excuse for leaving, not really, she had been stupid and selfish, and now she was determined to right the wrongs of her past. To see if she could once again have a family, one that was together once again and not scattered to the four winds, mostly she wanted to inhale the scent of her blood, to know that nearby her genes were being well taken care of in happy, able bodies. Mostly she just missed her family terribly.
pushitinAnd so she was walking now, she had already been past this place recently, and she was quite unable to believe that she had passed Naniko by whilst hunting for her, the dark lady had made her way to Crimson Dreams, hoping to find her son or daughter-in-law there, only to discover that neither were there, nor were their pups, though she knew that at least one of them wasn't already. She had infact met Haven earlier today, along with his mate and a pair of her great-grandchildren, she was astounded to find that she was a great grandmother, she had already been feeling old, having found the stray silver hair here and there, mostly dotted along her facial scar line. She supposed it was the natural thing to do though, she was after all not meant to be alive, she had survived against all odds, it was something to be proud of she supposed.
pushitinSo she had travelled to Crimson Dreams, just to be told that Naniko was not there, they thought she had gone Northward, to a place called Anathema and so Soran had walked a long way, only to be turned around to practically where she had started, a most ridiculous occurence, however having seen the way Haven had reacted to family, she needed to know what was happening with little Naniko, she needed to see Nani. And so here she was, standing at the mouth of a cave, she stuck her head in and peered into the gloom.
"Hello? Nani? Nani!" The obsidian fae called, listening to her voice echoing off of the rocky sides of the deep cave. She remained outside, twirling her flute nervously between her fingers, hoping that Naniko had heard her, and that she would be pleased to see her.

[/html]
[html]

Nani’s daughter Caprica is being adopted Big GrinBig Grin So more family coming back for Soran to meet! :33 Also, there’s quite a bit of forest surrounding the main cave system, so if Soran was shouting into one of the main caves she’d be trespassing XD;; So I’m playing that she was shouting into one of the back entrances, which extend to being like..very nearly outside of the territory. On the West side :]

She had not been certain of much after she had left Crimson Dreams. Her own daughter had sided against her in her removal from that pack and she held much animosity for the wolves that still lived there. There were some that she considered to be not as bad, but those were few and far between. Barrett and Ehno were the only ones that she had spoken to recently. Naniko had disassociated from that pack for the most part, not wanting to bother them with her presence and not caring what her daughter thought of her or her ways any longer. She had picked sides back then and that was just how things were.

Perhaps it was just a lost litter. Salem and Brooklyn had left long ago, and the children that remained were lost to her as well…as judgmental and self-righteous as they were. Her next litter had turned out slightly better with the exception of Harlowe…Rio had recently returned to her and she hoped that Caprica and Lucia would be found soon. Since she had seen Soran last she’d had quite a few litters of pups. Scorpius had come next, and now the alabaster leader was pregnant once more. She was glad to be and considered the pups a sign of good luck; her sister Selene had died a few months prior, but now she was blessed with pups. Her luck was definitely turning. She would teach these pups about the dangers of the world…but also about being open and willing to try new things.

She had a lot to think about today. Her large belly made it more difficult for her to move through the cave system, making her unable to squeeze through some parts that she had previously been able to pass through, and this frustrated her. The jade-eyed wolf had gone into one of the back entrances in the hopes that she could squeeze through and make it to her den without having to go all the way around…but no such luck. She was simply too fat. It was on her way back out that she heard a shout, a voice that sounded familiar but that she didn’t recognize for the few moments that it took her to get back outside. ”Who’s there?” It was shouting her name; it had to be someone who knew her.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Ah yes, I see what I'd done there, sorry about that, I'd taken the map of the cave system to be the map of the entire packland. Sorry I'd kind of fried my brain looking at all the maps and trying to ingest all the info on 'Souls, catching up from where I left lol. That's fine about how you've played it, sorry for getting mixed up. I wanna meet Capricia!!!

pushitinSoran was nervous, she was worried that Naniko would have changed too much, she must have done something to make Haven leave her and move packs just to be away from her. Then again perhaps it had been Conri that had driven him away though, her red son had comitted crimes that Soran could not fathom, especially after what had been done to her. Watching her dark form curled up on the floor, broken, weeping, bleeding from the ear, with broken fingers had not managed to pull his mind away from the course of action he had taken. Perhaps it had been that that had caused him to snap though, to violate Naniko in such a terrible way, to kill, perhaps it had been the knowledge that his own father had attacked his mother so brutally. Perhaps he had felt that it was in his blood, that he could not escape it, Soran wished she had told him more about her own father now, he had been an evil, psychotic creature that had hunted the dark fae across the lines, completely focused on killing her. She had managed to break away from her genes, she had inherited none of his evil tendencies, well as far as she knew she hadn't. The green eyed lady just wished she had drummed the idea that he was not his father into him more, perhaps then he'd still be here, perhaps then she would never have left.
pushitinBut there were too many things that she could have done differently, regret was something she would just have to learn to live with, there was nothing she could do now, she couldn't change the past, all she could hope for would be Nani being ok and happy to see her. And maybe she could convince Haven not to be so distant from his family, by telling him her story, by proving to him that he could escape his genes as she had done. For now all she could hope was that Nani would not have changed that much, that she would still be the little ball of light she had once been, that she could still bring some joy and meaning to Soran's life, if the jet fae could get her back it'd be like having a daughter again, it'd be a step in the right direction. There she was, a white shape moving toward the mouth of the cave, towards the tall fae. But she didn't know who she was, the dark lady had assumed that she would remember the sound of her voice... would have known who she was simply by her call, but apparently not, maybe too much time had passed, too much had happened, perhaps there would be nothing of Naniko left that Soran would recognise, she hoped not beyond all things, she hoped that the alabaster fae would have remained a constant, something steady and reliable in this time of so much change.
"It's me Naniko... It's Soran, it's me... please come here." Soran said tentatively, hoping beyond all things that the white figure moving towards her from the gloom would know her, remember her. If nothing else it would be nice to see a familiar face.
[/html]
[html]

No problemo Big Grin and she should be joining tomorrow I think ^_^ and Nani's always in optime :3

The gentle mother had always been kind to her. Naniko had seen the woman as a victim of circumstance in most instances; she couldn't have known that Conri would turn out the way that he had. It was her boy that had helped to drive the snow queen to the drugs that she had craved so badly during her stay in the Crimson Dreams pack. He had raped her and then after the pups had been born, the male had been the cause of her arguments with Anu which had spurred a breakup between the two mates. After that, she'd had nothing left for support and had fallen into a hard habit.

She hadn't heard the mother's voice in such a long time. Her brow knitted in confusion as she came toward the entrance of the cave, blinking quickly at the dark shape that she found. "Soran? Soran, How did you find me? How have you been? What have you been doing?" She could hardly believe her eyes, not sure how her mother-figure had seemed to appear here before her. Naniko was still processing the fact that Soran was there in front of her and that she wasn't some sort of a dream when she came forward to try and take the older female into a hug. Her belly prevented it partially, but she could still reach her if the dark lady would allow it.

Much had changed since she had last seen the other. How long had it been exactly? She couldn't even remember. There were many more questions that she had, but she managed to hold them behind her teeth for the time being and focused instead on taking in the sight of her old friend. If she could have cried, she would have; instead, a slight whine of happiness escaped her muzzle with every few breaths. This was rather uncharacteristic behavior coming from the usually gruff and harsh Angela, but this wasn't a normal everyday situation.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]
Aaaaaaargh!!! I posted this up once and the internet died, very unimpressed, second time around! Lol.

pushitinAnd suddenly there she was, the pale form of the leader of the pack, the alabaster fae, Soran's heart skipped a beat, it was so good to see her, she was overjoyed, she was so delighted to see her. The dark lady's face broke into a smile as she looked over her almost daughter, no her daughter, there was no doubt in the emerald eyed woman's mind that the girl before her was not her daughter, she was, the dark fae loved her as her own child, she always thought of Naniko as her own blood, she was good enough for the ebony fae, she loved her as much as any of her own children, perhaps more in some cases. The lady looked her over, a swollen stomach suggested that the fae was pregnant again, for just a moment the fanciful idea that Conri and Naniko may have reconciled crossed the dark lady's mind, but she knew that the chances were very slim, her son had attacked Nani so viciously in the one way that Soran knew was the most degrading, terrible and evil. Naniko was one of the most forgiving creatures the ebony loner had ever known, but even Soran, most likely Conri's only ally left in the world (after all he was her son and she still loved him), didn't believe that Nani could have forgiven him, Soran was unsure whether she herself could ever forgive him.
pushitinQuestions were fired at the dark lady, for a moment she was overwhelmed, unable to think how to answer them, unable to formulate a response, especially to the question of how she was. Instead she just threw her arms around Naniko, the hug, although the pale lady's swollen stomach made it an awkward hug, was warm and close, Soran held onto the pale fae as though she might suddenly disappear into dust, crumble before her. She could not believe her luck, to have found her pale daughter so quickly, and with pups, surely a happy time for her, the ebony lady also could not believe how much she had missed the pale girl, something which was obvious happy whines which mimicked Naniko's own escaped her own mouth.
"Naniko, it's so good to see you, so very good, I cannot describe how much I have missed you. I have been wandering, I have been almost everywhere, I went back to the old lands, I visited some graves and then realised that it was time to come home, it was time to be with my family again, and what better place to start than with you my little light, my daughter." Soran said, and with this she broke the hug slightly, freeing her left arm and leaning back slightly, placing her palm on the pale lady's cheek, stroking her snout gently with her thumb, smiling at Naniko. She stared at her for a few moments, drinking her in, memorising every inch, every line and curve of her face, she wanted to remember the pale fae perfectly, she had missed her so, it was good to fill in the gaps of the memory of Nani's face, which had become fuzzy with time.
pushitinThe lady pulled Naniko close again, burying her face in the pale lady's shoulder, still whining happily, wrapping her lithe arms around her again, holding her tight, suddenly afraid that she might suddenly disappear, it was too good luck to have found her, Soran was never one to have luck on her side.
"You're pregnant Nani, congratulations, how is that going for you? How have you been? What has happened? I have walked so far to find you, I have so much to tell you Naniko." The lady spoke again, breaking away from the pale femme again, stitting down upon the ground, the whimpering sobs continuing, there were no tears from the ebony lady, but she still roughly brushed at her cheeks, a habit she had picked up from reading so many human books. She looked like a child then, sat, whimpering with the joy of finding Naniko again.

[/html]
[html]

Aww! <3

It was chance that Soran had hollered into that particular cave. Or fate, perhaps. Naniko was more one to believe in fate than in simple chance, though. Her luck really was turning. She reached up to clutch the gris-gris around her neck in her fist, giving it a small squeeze for comfort and to remember where she believed that good luck to have come. Things had been turning up in Anathema lately...she was very blessed. Perhaps the mateship ceremony and coming-of-age-ceremony that she'd given recently had given the Gods a clear view of her pack. They were sending her their blessings in the forms of long lost family members.

"You've come back for good, then?" She echoed some of Soran's words about coming back to be with her family, almost not daring herself to believe them. Her mother-figure would be back and she'd be able to see her whenever she had the time to go and seek her out? This was more than a dream come true to her, because before she'd left 'Souls to look for Selene and the rest of her family, she had felt as if she didn't have much to look forward to in life. Having come back with a good portion of the family in tow and having her loved ones return to her was simply unbelievable.

"We should go inside. Yes, I became pregnant a moon or so ago; they'll be here at the beginning of the next moon." She informed the other. "This will be my fourth live litter. At least..I hope they all come out nice and healthy. I can feel at least two...I'm not sure beyond that. I left the lands for a while to find some of my family and I returned home with them to create this place. There aren't many rules or restrictions in this pack...we just take care of each other and anyone is welcomed in, from any past. Especially if they aren't welcomed somewhere else. We live in these caves, below the ground. I was trying to get in one of the back entrances when I got stuck..my belly got in the way." Naniko explained, grinning as she pulled back, motioning for the older wolf to follow her to the front of the cave system while they talked. "What were the old lands like, Mother?"

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry about taking a couple of days to reply, I meant to reply last night, but I got invited out and I had a drink, I don't write Soran when I've had a drink, I tend to get a few ridiculous ideas and end up being a bit odd lol. Sorry for the length of this, it's very rambly XD

The ebony lady stood up and stretched, raising her arms high above her head and wiping her face one final time. She nodded to Naniko, getting ready to follow her inside, wherever that may be, she assumed that the pack must live in the caves, it would make sense wolves had been living in caves and the like for centuries, it was only here that Soran had known wolves take up residence in other areas, making their homes in human houses, in abandoned factories and such, she supposed it was a more natural way to live. She could not blame Naniko or her pack, it was a more natural way to live, the ebony lady could understand wanting to hold on to the wolfness in their lives, the dark female could indeed understand, before she had come to the bleeding souls lands she would never have dreamed of living in a house, or any kind of human building.

The next question from Naniko's mouth made the ebony fae smile, she wondered if she was staying for good, she supposed she was, not matter how far she had run away, no matter how she had tried to forget this place, the terrible things that had happened to her here, but also the good, the joy, the happiness, there had been plenty of that as well. No matter what the dark lady had done, no matter how she had tried to ignore these lands, she had always found herself coming home, it was like she and this place were joined at the heart, and it did not matter where she went or how she tried to crush the ideas of happiness there with memories of the horrors she had seen there, she found that her heart would ache, the pull of the lands were far too strong for her. If she simply started walking without an aim or idea of where she was going her feet would instinctively drag her back here and although she had always been good at making mental maps, knowing the lay of the land and where everything in it was, she would be surprised that her feet had found their way back again; maybe it was fate, or maybe she did know where she was going but it was easier to pretend that she didn't. But this place, no matter how she tried to distance herself from it, it dragged her back, it was the closest she had ever had to a home; hell, it was home.
"Yes Nani", The obsidian fae's voice cracked and she had to swallow a few times in order to carry on, her mouth suddenly devoid of all moisture. "I'm staying Nani, for good this time, I'm home for good.

Soran was rather shocked to hear that this was Nani's fourth litter, the pale lady had obviously been very busy whilst her mother had been away. She reeled for a moment, and then began to laugh slightly to herself, Nani truley was a D'Angelo, the ebony fae had always liked and been fond of any of the D'Angelo family that she had met, considering them to be good allies, and good friends, but she could not deny that they seemed to breed like rabbits, she remembered a time when nearly every second wolf in the packlands had been, or was in some way related to, a D'Angelo. It was rather amusing to the ebony fae that Nani had followed in the footsteps of her family. The ebony fae was not worried though, she was certain that the alabaster female would be a wonderful mother, though the way Haven had reacted to her presence brought a nagging doubt to the back of her mind, the dark lady really hoped that Naniko had been a good mother, that she was going to continue to be a good mother. Not that the dark furred lady could have ever claimed to have been mother of the year, all her children were missing, she had yet to see any of them except for her beautiful pale daughter. The dark lady barely knew her grandchildren either, she herself had never been the perfect mother, but she was attempting to be better, to build bridges with her blood before it was too late. "It's wonderful that you're pregnant again, your fourth litter you say, a lot has happened since I have been gone then. I do hope it all goes well for you Nani, I look forward to having some more grandchildren to meet. If you don't mind if I ask, who is the father?" The ebony fae asked, hoping she hadn't crossed a line by asking.

Soran began to follow Naniko, laughing with her as she complained about her stomach being too large to get through the cave system, Soran remembered that well, shuffling around when she had been pregnant with Conri, eyeing up doorways and gaps before she tried to squeeze through them, the ebony lady had never enjoyed being pregnant, but she especially hated that part. At the next question, the ebony lady's ears drooped, how could she describe the terrible ashen, barren place that she had been, it was a shadow of it's former self, it was awful.

"I don't know what to say Nani, it's awful, there's almost nothing left, it's just ash and wasteland, there are some small plants growing there, but it's nothing like how it used to be, it's so sad, it used to be such a wonderful place." Soran replied, touching the alabaster fae's shoulder as they walked and talked, just wanting to touch her, to know that she was really there and not just a trick of the light.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Finally done with my 5 day stretch of work Big Grin I work a 4 day stretch later on...but that's not as bad ^_^

She was happy that things had worked out with Anathema and that the pack was still strong. A few members had left to start their own pack, Salsola, but she felt no ill will against them for that. Her adopted son Sirius was an ambitious fellow...full of the same desires that she had for control and the same willingness to lead a group that she'd always held in her heart. Naniko simply wasn't the same when she was not at the head of a pack. And here she could do whatever she pleased; she was the top dog and no one would act otherwise without punishment.

"Thank you. I feel I'm in a place where I can handle having a litter...As the leader of this pack, I have many canines who could watch them for me should I need to attend to a pack matter. My son Scorpius...his father is here, Ravesque Acidic. I have many ideas of how to raise better children, now...he shares most of those. I made certain that their father, Barrett, didn't want much to do with them though" This litter's father lived in Crimson Dreams, and she didn't expect any help from him. She didn't want it, either. "I prefer to raise the pups without outside influences. I feel I know what's best for them...without a foreign male trying to come and teach them otherwise." Even a pack male would be better than someone on the outside. As far as she knew, Barrett had no interest in the litter anyway.

They walked around toward the main entrance to the cave system. This was the one nearest to Naniko's own spacious den, where she planned to sit and talk to Soran some more. They had a lot to catch up on...so many things could not be said or explored in only a few minutes of talking. "I'm glad that you're back for good. I hope I'll see you again after this; now you know where to find me, huh" She said with a grin. Soran described the way that the old lands had looked, and Naniko nodded solemnly. "I went up there for a short time...that's how they looked then, as well. Seems like they haven't changed much, then."

She took the older wolf through the entrance and into the lit tunnel that led to her chambers. "You didn't bring anyone home with you, though? It would be nice to see more of the family, someday" The Angela said. "While I was away in New Brunswick I found my sister Selene...and since then many of my children and other family members have come and gone. At least I know they're alive. Here in the pack we aren't too harsh on attendance. Once a member joins they're always welcomed back into the family." She explained. Her brother Helios had come and had since left the pack in the last couple of months.

The trip to her den from the tunnel was a short one. Her personal area was quite large, with an attached room that Scorpius had once used as a puppy. It was where she would keep this litter until they became old enough to be out exploring on their own. Her den was big and they would have plenty of room to run around. Inside of it she had a few fur rugs and a large human bed that she'd hauled back from the city, but those items didn't take up too much room. Otherwise, there were only items on shelves and hung on nails stuck into the cave wall to worry about. Jewelry, coins, and a few other human baubles and ceremonial items. "Please, rest"

<style>
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 1209 Savina's just told Soran about Naniko's drug addiction, in a later thread expect a motherly concerned lecture XD... And yuck, I do sympathise, I used to do some crazy shifts when I work at the hospital :S

The way the pale lady spoke about the pups made the dark fae smile inittially, it was good that she would have plenty of help around here. A leader, that was not surprising for Soran, Naniko had been the leader of Twilight Vale and Crimson Dreams after all, before she left of course, the ebony female could still not work out why she had left, there seemed to be some tensions there, Haven did not seem very keen on his mother. Had something happened? And if so why was Naniko not telling her about it? She seemed to be carefully skirting around the subject, perhaps she did not want to talk about it, after all they all made mistake, Soran knew that better than most, perhaps Crimson Dreams just held too many bad memories, or perhaps Nani herself had done something. Oh how the dark lady wished that Naniko would just tell her what had happened. The news of pups was heart warming for the emerald eyed lady though, she was glad that her daughter had found happiness, that she felt in a better place to raise pups now, she was glad that she would recieve help, Soran herself did not know what she would have done without the help she had recieved with Conri and more recently, her youngest litter, Dayna had been a godsend when it came to helping to raise them. It was too bad that seeing Soran's litter had made her broody, made her want to start a family with the dark female, she just couldn't understand that the ebony fae felt she was too old for that now, her mothering days were over, her pups were over a year old and happy, she had seven now, not including her adopted pale girl, she didn't want anymore, she was much happier being a mother to older pups and a grandmother. Perhaps that was selfish of her, but it was how she felt, she could be nothing more than honest with her pale mate, what good would a lie do? It would simply have caused more trouble much further down the line, when there were young lives to ruin. This way at least, they had parted with a mutual respect, something that could be changed into a friendship given time.

Naniko seemed to be a little over protective of her unborn pups, the way she said that she knew that she would raise better pups. The small turn of phrase made Soran's ears flatten against her skull mometarily, her tail drooped as well, it sounded strange, very strange, as if the pups she had raised up until now had been disappointments, not up to her standards, the ebony lady would have never said that about her grandchildren, she loved them dearly, perhaps though that was the reason that Naniko had left, why Haven had not been pleased to hear any mention of her? The lady's ears returned to normal, she did not like the way Naniko was talking, but then again the ebony fae had been distrustful about men for a while, perhaps her pale daughter had just had a bad experience that had tainted her views.
"So the father is not around then? Well I cannot judge you for that, it's not like I wanted Hollow anywhere near Conri, Khaden or Dhalia, he was a poisonous influence. You don't think that this other male would be that bad to have around the pups do you Nani? Or is it just that it would stop the way you were raising them being consistent?" The dark lady asked, hoping that Naniko had not fallen into the trap that she had, allowing an evil male to father her first two litters of pups, well, she had allowed him the first litter, the second he had taken by force. But still she hoped that her unborn almost-grandchildren would not have to worry about such things from their father.

The subject of the old lands and Soran staying here was a much easier subject for Soran, she relaxed again, once again resting a gentle hand on the pale girl's shoulder, giving it an affectionate squeeze as they walked.
"Of course I'll be around a lot more now Nani, I couldn't miss the chance to see these pups, so this is where you live huh?" She asked as they walked into the tunnel system, it was very well lit and more spacious than it had appeared from the outside, the dark lady could not help but be impressed, it had seemed quite small from the outside, but it had hidden depths, much like Naniko herself it would seem. She simply nodded as Naniko spoke of the lands, it was terrible, it had been the dark lady's home for so long, it had been where Naniko was born, where the emerald eyed lady's children had been born and now it was all gone. It was something that still hurt the dark lady's heart whenever she thought about it.

The ebony fae listened as Naniko spoke of her family, it was good that she had found her sister, she knew how Nani had felt a little lost being alone in the world almost. The tall female smiled, this New Brunswick seemed like an interesting place, she supposed that she may have passed through it on her walks back to the land, she supposed that her youngest children might too, if they took the offer she had left, that they were welcome to come and join her here whenever they chose, should they want to get out of the tiny pack that they were currently living in. They had all chosen to stay, that was their descision and Soran knew that they loved her, they just weren't ready to leave their home, but Soran was. She could not have stayed there any longer, they seemed to understand and had accepted her map with good grace, she missed them already, she hoped that they missed her too. The question that Naniko asked brought a smile to the dark lady's face, well she might as well tell someone what she had been up to since she had left.
"It was good that you found you sister, I'm glad, I know you felt a little odd being something of an only child. As for me, no I haven't brought anyone back with me, thought here is a chance that some of my family may be coming here in the future. You have more siblings Nani, they're about a year and a half old now, oh you would love them, they're wonderful." Soran began, perching herself upon the edge of Nani's bed at the offer of resting, patting the space next to her for her pale daughter to sit with her.
"A lot has happened since I left Nani, oh I have so much to tell you, you must have much to tell me as well. Where are your other children then?" The ebony lady asked, smiling at her pale daughter, she was very excited to tell Nani of her siblings, she really did hope they came to see her here, she thought they would enjoy it, it was certainly warmer than their current home for a start.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Yeah...Naniko wouldn't be too happy if she learned that Soran joined her enemy's pack and was talking about her with Savina >_>; So I don't think a motherly lecture would be a good idea.

What she had needed during her first round with the addiction had been compassion. Help. Counseling. What she had been given was an ultimatum. Stop doing the drugs or get out. For an addicted person who would have suffered withdrawals, she had chosen the latter and had never looked back. Yes, drugs were dangerous. Yes, she should have kept them in a place where little snooping puppies couldn't have gotten to them. But the powder had been in her own personal bag and the pup had been what pups were - stupid and curious. It wasn't as if she had sat the pup down and given it to them, it had been an accident. What had happened was a result of her one poor decision to set her bag down on the floor of her house where pups were wandering about and to not have anticipated that one would be getting in her stuff.

"No...I mean, it's his choice if he wants to be involved. But I know for certain that I can raise a good litter. Scorpius is a good boy. I just don't want him to try and take them, I suppose. Pups need their mother. Consistency is a good way to put it." She most definitely considered her last litters to be disappointments to her. Pups who would turn on their own mother, side against her and with the enemy? Those were not her children any longer; they were mistakes. Mistakes that she wished had never been born. Naniko had cut them out of her life as the months had gone by with no word from them. She had attempted to locate Haven and had hung around the borders of his pack so that she might speak with him, but to no avail. Somehow he must have figured out what had happened in the Dreamer pack, though, if he hated her as well. Whatever. She'd do better with this litter...have more to replace the ones that had betrayed their mother.

They walked into the caves, and Soran made note of their surroundings. "Yes. I picked this cave system because many of the tunnels seemed to connect to each other. And there are many back exits and tunnels that could be used for escape should the pack ever be attacked." She sat down next to her mother-figure on the bed, sighing as the pressure came off of her feet and ankles. "It feels good to sit down. It's great to hear that some of your family might come this way...of our family. Many canines from the old lands have come to gather here over the years." She did want Soran to be around to visit the pups after they were born, if the older female planned on sticking around 'Souls territory. She was glad to hear that she would be.

Naniko nodded as Soran spoke of the other members of their large family. "I see. Well...if any come this way I'll be sure to tell them that you're around. As for mine, I'm not certain. I left the lands for a short time to look for more of my family. Two of my daughters have returned to me and one lives here in the lands now along with one of my sons. I'll always be here in Anathema, though, so Rio knows where to go to find me. You should tell me more of these siblings...what are they like?" She inquired.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this, I started a reply and genuinely thought I had finished and posted it... I hadn't, sorry! Sad Ah yes, I do see your point there, Nani might not be too happy XD But alas, Soran has to be in CD for some plottings that are happening Smile She'll have to come and see the new babies soon as well lol. WC: 1246

Soran knew that there was something slightly amiss here, although she had no idea what it might be, there was something slightly off with her pale daughter, the way she spoke about Soran's grandchildren, her own pups, suggested that whatever this bizarre rift was it was of her own making. This worried the ebony female, she did not want nay trouble or tensions between her family and in her eyes her little pale girl was still the little pup that Conri had made a playmate of, she loved her as dearly as her own daughters, she was family to her, she could not possibly imagine her doing something terrible enough to force her family, her blood to turn their backs on her. The jet wolf had anticipated that there would be tension between her and her family, she had abandoned them after all, she had been expecting a cold, awkward reception, it had been something she had come prepared for, she had sheltered her heart slightly, making sure she was prepared for it all. But the recpetion had been cold for other reasons it seemed, something traumatic had happened, it must have done, the fae just hoped that she could help her pale daughter before things got even worse. Whatever it was the female would understand, she had been through most and had a lot of life experiences, she would have advice for her pale daughter, she was sure, there was not much that she could have done to shock the ebony female enough to turn her back on her, she was forgiving and understanding, at least she would try to be, no matter what it was. Then again she could not imagine that Naniko could have done anything terrible, she was her little girl after all, the ebony female could not imagine her doing anything, well nothing that they couldn't fix between the two of them, but this, this sounded like she wanted to replace her former litters, what had happened that was so terrible? What had happened to her carefree, joyful girl? Why did she fear that the father of her pups would want to take them? Was he a selfish creature or did she fear that he knew something about her that would make him feel that she would not be a fit mother, Soran could never see her as anything but a loving, patient mother, but that did not mean that that was how she actually was, love was blind after all. Still the female could not shake the concern that something bad had happened, she would simply accept that he was from another pack and Naniko wanted to be with her pups, yes that must be it, she didn't want him taking them far away.
"I see, so you don't want him to take them to another pack? That's understandable my dear, I know how awful it can be to be far away from your pups, I may have seemed to be uncaring about it, but I did miss you all you know, I thought of you all every day." The fae said, trying to crush the feeling that this all ran a lot deeper and into far more dark places than she wanted to think about.

Soran nodded as the girl spoke about the reasons she had selected the cave system, it was indeed a good plan, the ebony fae was proud of her, she had chosen well, she had a good tactical mind it seemed, and obviously cared enough about her pack to make sure they were safe and secure, the caves seemed like a stronghold, a good place to keep a pack safe and protected. "Yes, they seem like a very good choice, all these networks must be a very safe place to live, you've chosen well here Nani, I knew that you would always be a good leader." The fae said with a smile, she was indeed proud of her daughter, even if at the moment concern was tainting the feeling. As the girl sat next to her the fae's green eyes fell onto her heavy stomach, she knew what a pain it was when you reached this stage of pregnancy, the aching feet and ankles, the back ache and the awkward way your centre of gravity switched closer to the front of your body. With the exception of her final litter, where she had been in Lupus form for the whole time, she had loathed being pregnant, especially when she had found herself bloated and huge, like a whale, she had hated every moment of it, not just because of the father of her litter, or the circumstances surrounding their conception, she had just hated the feeling of being too large to do anything, the wriggling of her pups inside her large stomach had also been something she had never been able to get used to, it was a slightly nauseating feeling. She reached over and took her pale daughter's hand, smiling at her softly.
"I know the feeling dearest, I hated this stage of pregnancy, take the weight off your feet and get comfortable little one, I'll get anything you need. I'll look after you while I'm in the pack lands." Soran offered, she genuinely meant it, she had never been a good mother to her pups, but here was her chance to do something genuinely motherly for one of her loved ones. Soran smiled as the female spoke of her daughters and son coming to live here, it was wonderful to know that she had more family gathering here, for after all, Nani's children were her grandchildren, even those who were not related to Conri. It was wonderful to know that Nani was not alone up here in the Northern packlands, so far away from her eldest children. Then her green eyed girl asked her about her own children, the dark female's face lit up with a brilliant smile, she adored talking about her youngest siblings.
"Well there are four of them, three girls and a boy, there's Rain, she's the oldest, you would adore her Nani, she reminds me of you when you were her age, she's the only one with silver eyes, their father had silver eyes you see, he doesn't know about them, we were ships passing in the night as the humans used to say, it was a brief encounter and then we went our sperate ways, I didn't know I was pregnant until he was long gone, but I do not mind, they know about him and I am sure he would be happy to know them if he could. Maybe one day they might meet. Then there are the twins, they were born in the same sack, Florence and Flavian, they have my green eyes and what seems to be their own secret language." The fae said, pausing to chuckle, it was true, Florence and Flavian seemed to just look at one another and have whole silent conversations, Soran was happy that they were close though, to always have someone to depend on was important.
"And then there is little Kiwi, she is adorable Nani, and again she has my green eyes. Tell me about your children then, the ones living in the lands, what are their names? And have you nay chosen for the litter you are carrying? Names I mean." The green eyed fae asked, stroking her green eyed girl's shoulder gently as she did so.

<style type="text/css"> .sa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9b1bd; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #5c697b;} .sa2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa2 {margin:0px auto; width:455px; background-color:#324357; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Would you mind if we ended this one? I want to get some post-puppy threads started and have found myself losing inspiration for older ones ^^;

Naniko was used to wolves coming in and out of her lives. The ones who did stick around were appreciated and, in Anathema, rewarded for the most part. The white queen liked to let her lackeys know when they had done a good job, if she was able to. She'd been pretty tied down with her pregnancy. Naniko had thought of appointing someone to take care of things during the week after their birth, to allow her time to rest and get into a schedule of sorts...but she wasn't certain who yet. She couldn't leave the pack in the hands of just anyone.

The leader nodded at Soran's words - she often thought of those who had left and if they would be coming back, but held no ill feelings against them for taking off. She hoped that she would see some of her children again someday...Brooklyn and Salem were out there somewhere, after all. The dark mother offered her some assistance while she was in the packlands, and Naniko opened her mouth to refuse. She couldn't allow a guest of the pack to be doing things for her, and she was a fairly simple wolf...Ravesque offered her all that she could think to want. "I have help - while you're here I want you to be able to rest as well, Soran. I've got plenty of room in here and have some nice furs that could make a good bed...If you want. I wouldn't send you to the Guest Dens - not someone as close to me as you are. Close friends and family are welcomed to stay in this bigger den with me."

A compromise, of sorts. Soran could still look after Naniko, and she would know if she needed help with anything as well. She leaned in to listen to the older female speak of her family, ears perked in interest. "They sound like a great bunch, Soran. I do hope to meet them someday...you'd all be welcomed to come and stay if you ever find yourself without a home. Or even just passing through. Of my children that visit me here...Rio Marino has just returned to the lands. She's darker-pelted, like you, with purple eyes. I don't know where she got those from...somewhere down the line, I'm sure. Then I have Scorpius D'Angelo here with me, he's Ravesque and I's boy. Looks just like his father, with a dark pelt and crimson eyes. These pups...well, I need to speak more with their father before I decide on their last names. But at least one should be a D'Angelo, like me. Octavius, perhaps. Those are the three names I've chosen, if I do have three...Severus, Judas, and Octavius"

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Sure we can finish this up, shall we do one more post each, perhaps just have them settling down to sleep? Though I would love another thread now the pups are here, Soran needs to meet her adopted grandbabies Smile WC: 1244 Gawd I'm sorry, I just can't stop rambling XD

The ebony was was overjoyed to be with her pale daughter again, although she was concerned by her attitude to her eldest pups, and the way Haven had reacted to her being there, the pale female not even knowing about her great grandchildren, and the mated pair seeming not to want her to ever know. That had hurt the ebony female greatly, she would have hated not knowing about pups that shared her blood, they were such a joy, why were they so reluctant to have Naniko's influence around them? What had she done that had made them so wary of her, too cautious of her to allow her to meet their pups. The lithe female still could not keep the smile from her face as she looked at Naniko, no matter what her pale daughter had done, she still loved her, she was still the little female who had played with Conri in her mind, the female doubted she would ever be anything else to her. She was her daughter and she loved her, she always would, her little pale child. And so even though she was concerned, wanting to know what had happened whilst she had been gone, what terrible thing had occured to make Nani's children turn their backs on her, she was still happy to be here, just in the presence of her little pale girl, though she was not so little anymore, she was a tall fae and strong with it, and at the moment she was practically huge, the late stage of her pregnancy making her larger than normal. But for Soran she would always be her little girl, and she would always be here to help her, even if she didn't want her to be, the dark female was her mother, at least she was as close to being her mother as was possible and she wanted to be there for her little one, to protect her and help her through any troubles that she might have. That included whatever had happened between her and her pups, she wanted to fix it, no matter what had happened the jet female simply wanted her family to be all together, happy and together, she loved them deeply, even if she had not always shown it, and she wanted them all close to her, safe and well. She wanted her pale daughter to love her eldest litter, she wanted her to proud if them, wanted her to want them around her, not to replace them as she had suggested, she seemed to be uncaring towards her, then again they seemed to feel the same way about her, the ebony fae was uneasy about this rift, and although she wanted to ask about what had happened she was uneasy about the idea, she did not want to offend Nani, especially as she had been invited into her pack, her home so warmly.

The female spoke, refusing her help, but offering the olive branch of letting her sleep in the room, she seemed to know that her dark mother would have been uneasy about leaving her in such a late stage of pregnancy, this way she would be there if the pale girl needed anything. The offer of being allowed to sleep in the same room as Naniko brought a smile to the ebony lips of the female, she felt very honoured to be allowed to sleep near to her pale daughter, especially as she was now the head of a pack, she had plenty of rooms to offer the ebony female and yet she had opted to allow her mother to sleep with her.
"Thank you Nani, I would be honoured to be allowed to sleep here with you, I know you do not want my help, but let me assure you little one it'll be no trouble, if you need anything you just need to tell me, I will be more than happy to help. Don't worry I shall rest as well why I am here, I would just like the chance to look after my little one when she is in such a condition. I shall get some furs and make myself a bed, to be honest I am feeling rather weary actually, I have been travelling for a long time, I have barely stopped little one." The female replied, touching her daughter's cheek with motherly affection as she spoke about wanting to help her, she had always appreciated help herself when she had been pregnant, and although Naniko was stubborn and independant she was certain that a little help would not go amiss. She gave a long yawn as she spoke of being tired, the travelling finally catching up with the dark female, making her feel drowsy, she covered her mouth with a dark hand politely as she did so; she had always thought that manners were a very important thing for any wolf to have after all.

Again her pale daughter spoke, talking about her own pups, her litters seemed to all have different fathers, but that was not unusual, especially in these lands, Soran herself would never have chosen to have had the same father for her first litter and her second, although he had taken that action himself, forcibly. But her new litter had a different father to her first, sometimes things just happened, she was glad to hear that Ravesque was still around, her little daughter needed someone around her who cared for her, someone to look out for her all of the time. She was also glad to know that she had pups in the lands, she could not wait to meet them, along with this new litter, her adopted granchildren provided some excitement for the ebony female, she had so much wisdom to pass along, so many stories to tell and so much love to give, the oppurtunity to use some of that on the new additions to her family made her happy. The names seemed suitable as well, she liked them, her pale daughter had chosen well.
"What fine names you have selected for the new pups little one, I cannot wait to meet them, I am sure that they will be fine pups, what is their father's surname? Would he be expecting you to give it to them?" The lady asked, knowing how important the D'Angelo name was to any of that bloodline, she hoped the male realised what he had let himself in for, naming the pups D'Angelo would be important to the pale mother.
"And thank you so much for the offer of being allowed to stay here, I may have to take you up on that sometime, and I am sure my youngest pups will be delighted to meet their older sister. Especially when they have a whole pack that they might be allowed to visit when they come to visit." The female added with a smile, being genuinely touched by the offer of a place to stay for herself and her youngest brood. With this she raised herself from the bed, gathering some of the furs that had been offered to her and beginning to make a makeshift bed upon the floor, wanting to stay close to Naniko, just in case she needed anything, soon the bed was finished and the ebony female curled herself up on the furs, propping her head up on one fist so that she was still looking at her pale daughter.

<style type="text/css"> .sa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9b1bd; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #5c697b;} .sa2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa2 {margin:0px auto; width:455px; background-color:#324357; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She had traveled a lot that day as well, with her rounds of the borders and all, but hadn't gone the same amount of distance as the dark matron. Naniko nodded and made to flop down on the bed, reaching for her covers. She had a few moth-eaten sheets that she'd attempted to wash in the river, along with several thick furs in case of chills. Even though it was still quite warm outside, the caves were always very cool and damp. If she fell asleep with nothing over her, the pale leader often awoke with chills and shivers that wouldn't leave until she warmed up again.

"I've got to speak with him about that still, actually. I was hoping to do some kind of a mix of both of our surnames. So they'll have part of mine, but part of his. D'Angelo is a strong family name...but we're all over the place. Perhaps they will choose to name some of their own children D'Angelo, but for now I think that a new line is in order - one of my creation." She skipped around answering the question of Barrett's surname; she had never asked it of him. Naniko only knew that his first name was Barrett and that he was a member of Crimson Dreams.

"I look forward to seeing them soon. I'm so sleepy now, though...I think I'm going to fall asleep while I'm still talking.." She said drowsily. She wanted to get in every moment that she could with Soran, still shocked that she was actually back and that she was there in the room with her and not just some dream...but her body begged her to give in and get some actual rest. The Angela put her head down, eyes drifting closed as sleep overtook her.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]
I shall make this my last post, I assume that that post was the last one with Nani Smile When are you free for us to have a new thread? Soran wants to meet her grandbabies! XD

The ebony female watched her pale daughter as she began to relax. It was about time in her eyes, she was aware of the issues that came with pregnancy, the exhaustion being one of them, she herself had had the drugs to keep her going for a while, but then she had quit and then the real exhaustion had set in. She herself gave a lazy yawn even thinking about it, she was so grateful for Deuce then, remembering how she had cared for her when she had been heavily pregnant and unable to manage more than a waddle when she tried to walk. The female brushed a strand of long dark hair from her eyes as she listened to Naniko speak, nodding a she said that she had yet to discuss surnames with the litter's father, Soran knew the difficulties here, she herself had never consulted the father of her litters in their naming, but she had still left a little of him in there, so that they knew where they came from, she had of course warned them of Hollow and in the end Conri had dropped the "Hollowed" from his name, but the sable lady had always felt that that was their choice to make, just as it would be Florence's choice as to whether she changed her surname from Itzal to Aatte, her father had not been a bad wolf, but she had never met him, perhaps in some time she would and then she could make the choice for herself. The female noted that Naniko had skirted around the subject of the father's surname quite well, Soran was not bothered by this, things happened, it was simply by luck that she had known Pavle's surname to give to her youngest pups and when she had first met Hollow she had not known his surname either, sometimes the physical would come before getting to know someone properly. She remained quiet on the subject, though she hoped that Naniko did not feel ashamed of it, her little green eyed daughter did not need to be, especially around her ebony mother. She nodded again as the female spoke of using names of her own making, Soran knew of this as well, the surname Church had come completely from her own head after all. And now her granddaughter bore it, it had become part of her family line effortlessly, she did not mind this, Aatte had many bad connotations for herself, as did Nothing, sometimes change was good. D'Angelo was indeed a proud name, Soran was fond of many who she knew who bore it, but she also knew that it came with the need to somehow live up to the title, perhaps the pups would be better off without that looming over them.
”I understand Nani, sometimes a change of name is a good thing, combining the two names together might bring something wonderful.” The female replied, nodding her dark head slowly.

The female added that she looked forward to meeting the pups soon, Soran was unsure which she meant, the sable fae's youngest litter or her own pups, but she was sure that she would be wanting to see them both. She nodded again as her pale daughter said that she was tired, the sable female's own eyelids felt heavy, she could not imagine how she would cope if she were as heavily pregnant as Nani. She rose slowly, crossing from her own make shift bed to Naniko's, slowly she bent down, gently brushing at the pale girl's hair, leaning over her and planting a soft kiss on her forehead. She gently placed a hand upon the pale woman's stomach smiling slightly.
"Yes, sleep little one, little ones in fact." The lady said softly, adding the last part as she rested her hand upon her daughter's growing stomach. She crossed the room once more and made herself comfortable on the bed of furs, curling up, her long tail wrapping itself over her long legs. Slowly her eyelids began to droop and she began to drift away into a deep sleep.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 683
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]