4th puppy
I was looking through the procedures and i came across this

Pending approval, each player at 'Souls is allotted three puppies to be born each year. You may split up the puppies between characters or combine your allotted puppies with those of the other parent.

1. A player may appeal to the 'Souls Assemblage for a fourth puppy allotment in extreme circumstances.

I was just wondering what would constitute as an 'extreme circumstance' for a 4th pup to be allowed

o.O
In that instance, we were thinking about people who play a TON of characters like..four or five or more o.o and who wouldn't have enough pup points to put between them, or whatnot <3 It doesn't happen very often, but occasionally.
ahhhh

that works

playing 4 characters is a lot? o.O lol it feels normal to me now XD
I think the board averages at around two characters a person, if not 2.5 characters XD (I'm not about to do the math though). So yeah, four characters is a lot.

According to the Auxiliary Listing, only nine people currently play at least four characters, and that's still more than usual. Considering we have ~190 characters, and only eleven are at least quaternary characters, that's... a pretty small percentage. :o
hey Razekiel can you tell me how to contact sie because I would like to get one of those moving avatars for my siggie pmme please
Hey Fara! I'm Sie, and you can PM me if you need anything. Unfortunately, though, I did Razekiel's avatar art as a gift, and Alaine did the moving wolf in Razekiel's signature as a gift as well. ^_^ Art gifts and requests are pretty hard to come by, but you can always try to color a Kiritar or ask someone else to do so for you in the Requests forum. Alternatively, if you have a few dollars to burn, there's the Paid Artists' directory. :3
ok thankyou sorry