Re-joining and second characters
Ok, so i was gone for a while due to my computer dying, and finals and stuff. Now I'm back, and am wondering if all my previous posts count towards the number I need for a second character or not?
They do, unfortunately -- you rejoined 3 July so you will need to wait the six weeks, so August 14 would be your proper date. You'd need to make 45 IC posts, and you've made 3 since joining, so you now need to make 42 IC posts, bringing your IC post count to 82.

Do remember, though, that if you're active, you can always ask the 'SA to review your secondary character permissions early. :3 I suggest you give at least three weeks of solid activity and request, if you wanted to go the early route. ^^
Ok thank you! Smile I'm usually pretty active, and while I wouldn't usually mind waiting the six weeks, I'm hoping to adopt a character before then.
No problem! :3 You did have quite a few posts from the last time you were here, so I don't anticipate you having any issues with requesting early. Remember, too, that if you wanted to "test post" your secondary, check out the LASKY forum -- you can certainly test-post your adoptable there, if the adopter is okay with that. Smile