2 game wardens, 7 hunters and a cow...
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Private for Lloni-face Smile, set on the 9th Smile Sorry if it's a bit rambly, it's late here and I tend to go on a bit when I'm a bit tired lol.

pushitinIt was a lazy dawn, the sun didn't seem in any hurry to rise, the sky was still and inky purple, the light beginning to creep up from the horizon, casting long shadows and bringing the woods to life. All around the trees were full of twittering and tweeting, song birds welcoming the new day, perpetually pleased to see the sun starting to rise it would seem. The moon was beginning to fade, the stretched grin melting away into the sky as it lightened, no doubt you wouldn't be able to see it for too much longer; as the blue tinged morning light would start to illuminate the land. Small animals were beginning to rise, ears twitched and eyes peered out of burrows. Pine needles caked the ground in a thick blanket and they began to rustle as small animals begain to creep about the forest floor, meandering about, looking for some morsel or other to eat as they moved around.
pushitinA much larger creature, too, was stirring, dark ears began to twitch as Soran was slowly roused from sleep. She had been in the woods for a time, she was still hiding here, close to Naniko, not too far a walk from her grandson, his mate and his children, she had decided it was a good neutral place to stay and hide while she waited for her thoughts to settle, while she worked out what to do. What could she do, these thoughts had been plaguing her all night, her talk with Lucia had not helped much, unfortunately the whirlwind myriad of her thoughts had proven too difficult to straighten out overnight, she had lain awake, watching the stars, listening to the wind blowing through the trees. Unable to work out what to do, wondering whether or not to join a pack, and if so, which pack, should she side with her former daughter in law, close enough to her heart to be her own child, or with her grandson, or should she look around for her son and other grandchildren? No doubt they would be scattered around here somewhere, in this land, they couldn't all have left.
pushitinThe obsidian fae stretched out her lithe limbs, she had slept in her wolven form, finding it much easier and comfortable to do so when she was sleeping outdoors, sometimes she longed for her old house, Syemv's manor where her children had been born, where she had had her own bedroom, with a real, soft feather bed. Now all that was left of it was a charred husk. Oh how she missed it, not only was it a more comfortable bed than the pine needle strewn ground between the large gnarled roots of a tree, but it had been a far more simple time. With a wide yawn that showed the jet fae's pink tongue and sharp white teeth, Soran rose, leaving her leather satchel against the tree root that she had used as a pillow. She padded towards the slow-flowing stream that crossed the forest nearby to where she had slept. She drank in the cool clear water, a jade eye resting on the form of a rabbit bouncing around, oblivious to her presence, just across the stream from where she stood.

[/html]
Loni loped easily through the Dampwoods, maw opened wide as she yawned, flashing her oversized fangs. Her left hand drifted up to rub at her yellow eyes-- she wasn't normally awake at this hour, but she'd been awoken by some dreadful, squawking bird and saw no point to going back to sleep if she didn't have a set schedule to follow anyway. Not to mention she was hungry, and it was far easier to catch things in the half-light when they were still dopey with sleep.

She paused, lifting her inky muzzle into the air and sniffing. The smell of wolves wafted through the place, and if wolves lived here then there must be decent prey. She dropped to all fours, snuffling at the ground and moving her head in arcing circles to find every possible scent. There were rabbits in the area, at least. And the fresh scent of just-gone wolf. An... older female. That shouldn't be a problem, especially since Lloni couldn't detect the smell of puppies accompanying the other female. She'd yet to find a lone female who got aggressive for no reason.

She stood again, shifting the strap of her back and casting around for a weapon suitable for beating tiny prey animals to death, eventually settling on a hefty stick. She only intended to hit rabbits with it, it didn't need to be fancy. 'Gruff'-ing in satisfaction, she tested the air again, before padding off towards the smell and sound of running water. Most creatures could be found getting a drink at this time of day, and it was the perfect place to find little squeaky things that she could bite.

As she approached the stream, she spotted the female that she had smelled before, drinking from the crisp, clear water. Across from the older female was an oblivious rabbit, happily going about its way. Lloni licked her chops, flicking her ears back. Did the other female want it? She didn't look like she wanted it. Maybe she wouldn't mind if Lloni killed it?

She took another step towards the stream and something in the leaf litter made a resounding crack, startling the rabbit and sending it running. Lloni winced, watching the rabbit flee before turning her attention to the other female.

"...Sorry? I, er. Sorry." She lowered her head and dropped her tail apologetically.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Excuse me using the word sploosh, it just sounded better than splash lol.

pushitinSoran was watching the little rabbit, wondering if it's large dark eyes would suddenly find her, if it would suddenly freeze with fright, unable to move under the jade gaze of the dark hunter watching it. It's ears were twitching in her general direction, clearly it could hear her drinking but it hadn't seen her yet. This was good, though the obsidian lady had not decided if she wanted to catch it or not, she was in need of breakfast, but until she had slaked her thirst she would not be moving, she lowered her head to the water again, lapping slowly, quietly at the crisp water, if the rabbit was still there when she had had her fill, it would indeed become her breakfast, it was just big enough to be a decent meal, but not too filling to slow her down, she was planning to catch many rabbits this morning, having run out of the dried rabbit meat in her pack. It was her food of choice when she was travelling, and she would indeed have another journey on her hands soon, she would go and see Haven again, see if she could find Mati as well, perhaps her young granddaughter would know where Conri was, or even Khaden or Dhalia, surely one of her grandchildren would know the whereabouts of their father, aunt and uncle, her three children could not have disappeared without any trace, could they? And if there was the slightest chance of Soran finding any of the three she would take it, hunt them to the ends of the earth if she had to, she had to make amends, had to gain their forgiveness, be their mother again. But she needed a starting point, she had wandered aimlessly looking for them and it had proved fruitless, she needed a lead before she would set out after them again.
pushitinA sudden crack echoed through the forest, the rabbit froze, it's eyes roving wildly, looking for where the sound had come from, it's eyes fell on something behind Soran and it bolted, racing away and diving deep into the undergrowth, away from Soran, safe from harm. The obsidian fae gave a little sigh, no matter, she would find another, the place had an abundance of them, there would be a few that were a little slower, a little less cautious than that one. It was then an apology rang in Soran's ears, it was a female voice, quite nearby to her, somewhere behind her. The dark fae began to turn to see who the owner of the voice was, when she suddenly placed a paw on a much more slippery rock than the rest. In one motion and with a loud "splooosh" sound, the dark fae tumbled head over tail straight into the stream, the water soaking her through, she came back up sneezing, her nose being full of water. Shame burned over her, the obsidian fae had always prided herself on being fairly graceful and this act of clumsiness in front of a complete stranger was more than a little embarrassing. And then it suddenly hit her, the realisation that with all that had been going on she was more worried about a little embarrassment. It was ridiculous, she turned her head to meet the speaker's eyes, fixing her gaze on hers and began to laugh, a loud, cheerful, proper laugh, unlike any she had managed in a long time.
pushitinOnce she had regained her composure she smiled at the dark stranger.
"Oh don't worry about it, as you can see with my current grace and agility first thing in the morning I wouldn't have managed to catch it anyway." She said, clambering out of the stream, moving a few paces away from the dark fae.
"Excuse me a moment, I better just dry off." She added, shaking out her dense jet fur, spraying the surrounding area with little beads of water. When she had finished she looked at the dark fae before her again, she seemed a nice enough sort, observant enough at least to have apologised for potentially spoiling another's breakfast.
"I'm Soran, who are you?" The dark lady ventured, still assessing the very large female before her.

[/html]
((OOC: Sorry it's all short...))

"Oh!" Lloni jolted forward without thinking when the older female fell in the water, shuddering when she came up sneezing and laughing, glad that she was okay. She let out a tiny, friendly chirrup, her ears perked up and her tail wagging. She was glad that the older lady wasn't mad with her, and glad that she could laugh it off. She couldn't help but giggle when the other black female shook herself, some of the spray hitting her muzzle and making her laugh louder, semi-curled tail wagging faster and her feet peddling as she wiped her nose of the stray drops.

"I'm Lloni! Lloni Auger!" She introduced herself in a high, lilting tone. "Do you live here, Soran? I'm just passing through to get to Anathema territory. I'm thinking of joining up, but I dunno." She shrugged non-chalantly. Her yellow eyes regarded the little female-- no, wait, medium-sized female-- curiously before voicing a question.

"Is there a pack here? I didn't think this was claimed territory." She cocked her head to the side, one ear falling inside-out. "Or are you a Loner too?"
[html]
No worries, it's a nice post, sorry for taking so long to reply, I bumped my head on Saturday evening and didn't feel up to writing Soran yesterday.

pushitinSoran gave herself another smaller shake, making sure her dark fur was completely free of the small droplets of water that still littered it. Once she decided that she was indeed dry enough, she smiled at the tall dark female that stood before her. The other's voice was soft and lilting as she replied, Lloni Auger, Soran thought the name suited her well, she couldn't have explained why she felt that way, but it suited her, perhaps it was because Auger made Soran imagine the owner to be a large creature. The dark lady thought that the fae was nothing like her imposing height might suggest, the simple fact that she had joined in with the green eyed fae's own laughter suggested that she was indeed a jolly soul, and the way she had shown concern for Soran falling into the stream showed she was gentle. The ebony fae wondered if the tall female was judged by her looks often, she herself had been all of her life, her father hating her for her ebony pelt, other wolves looking at her scarred face and assuming that she was a warrior. The dark furred fae knew better than to judge others by their looks, she was not a warrior, and she certainly was not evil. Well at least she hoped she was not, she had done some dreadful things in her past, perhaps there were parts of her nature that were evil, she had killed Rokus after all, it was true that the fae had not been herself then, she had been attacked viciously after all, the small pup had been too much of a reminder of what his father had done. But that was not Soran's true nature, it was not who she had ever wanted to be, what she planned to be.
pushitinThe next sentence out of the other fae's mouth made the dark fae smile, did she live here? The ebony fae supposed that she might do, it had been her choice of place to hide away from everything, close to Naniko, Haven and her great grandchildren. It was not a permanent place, but she liked it here, it was a quiet area, abundant with food and clear cool water, true it was a lonely existance staying here, but for the moment it suited her perfectly. Soon enough she would approach a pack and offer her services as a huntress, a flautist, and a small knowledge of herbs and plants that could heal, in exchange for a place to stay and a place amongst their ranks. But for now solitude was all that the dark fae wanted, her family was so spread out around the packlands she could not have chosen a place to stay at the moment anyway, she was too torn between her choices, her almost-daughter, her grandson and his pups, and surely there would be others of her blood in the area as well, how could she choose a side? With the animosity that spread through her family, dividing it, she couldn't be seen to be choosing anyone above others.
pushitinSo this yellow eyed fae was planning on going to Anathema territory was she? Well that was reasonable, they were a good pack, even if their ways were a little odd. Naniko was a good leader, she had always been fair and kind, Soran was sure that her pale almost-daughter would be glad to accept Lloni into the ranks, she would make a good guard after all, her size alone would be enough to see off any potential wrong doers.
"I suppose I do live here yes, not within a pack, don't worry you're not tresspassing here, it's just me and a few rabbits I guess. I'm just staying here while I work out where I'm going next." The lady smiled, answering the fae's question whilst she thought of how to broach the subject of Anathema, she was sure Lloni would be happy there, but the idea of it made her nervous, there was something wrong with Naniko, something that she wouldn't tell her, the dark fae knew it, she just couldn't pinpoint what it was.
"Anathema eh? You're very nearby here, they seem like a good pack, I've recently been there, their leader, Naniko, she's my... well..." Now the ebony lady found it difficult to describe her and Nani's relationship, the pale woman was as close to her heart as a daughter, she was the mother of her grandchildren, but Conri had done something so terribly wrong to her, she was not blood... but Soran wished she was.
"She was my son's mate... they're not together anymore. There was some... well some unpleasantness... Anyway, she's the mother of my grandchildren, I would say she was as close to me as a daughter, at least in my mind. If that makes sense?" Soran finished, her smile was now a little awkward, hoping that what she had said made sense.
"Are you hungry? I was about to go and catch some breakfast." The lady ventured, hoping that it would mask any confusion that she had injected into the conversation.

[/html]
((OOC: Oh dear! Are you better now?))

Lloni listened intently to all that Soran had to say, tail swishing absent mindedly and one hand drifting up to pop her ear the right way again. Soran seemed nice enough, but there was something about her, as though she was plagued by worries and troubles. But then again, most people seemed to be haunted by something-- Lloni was lucky in her unblemished innocence, having grown up with only her parents, and the little she'd had to do with strange wolves had been amiable. She was pretty glad that she hadn't met anyone nasty yet, not because she couldn't handle it, but because she'd rather float through life as pleasantly as possible for as long as was possible.

"Oh, cool." Lloni replied when Soran explained what she was doing here. "I've never really done that since leaving home. I'm always on the move, I never stay anywhere longer than a day or two." She shrugged her massive shoulders. "After all, there's been so much to see. I was convinced I'd miss out on so much if I stopped for too long. It's sad, really. We've got all the intelligence of the humans that used to live here, but only a fraction of the life span. Isn't that sad? They got to study every inch of this world..." She trailed off, a faraway look in her eyes before she snapped back into reality. "Which is why I'm always reading the notes they left behind! " Her tail wagged a little and she gestured vaguely at her back pack.

"Anathema seems like my best option, unless I wanna hover for a year or two waiting for new packs to spring up. And their cooky-spooky customs kinda appeal to me. I mean, I don't believe any of the spiritual stuff, but it's a fascinating culture!" Her yellow eyes sparkled with delight and curiosity-- curiosity may have killed the cat, but it was also what kept the giant wolfdog going.

Her spirits dampened a little when Soran described her relationship with Naniko, and her tail dropped a touch. She nodded slowly, one hand running through her mane.

"Yeah, that makes sense. She's your ex-daughter-by-mate, and you care for her. Makes perfect sense." She paused for a moment, head tilting to the side again. "...Grandkids, eh? Wooh! I dunno if I'll ever even have kids, let alone grandkids."

"Uh-- yeah! 'S the only reason I'm awake. I'm more of a night owl than an early bird, if you catch my drift." She chuckled. "Hang on, I'll help out." She tossed her stick away, shucked off her back pack, and began to shift.

Her body seemed to collapse in on itself, her limbs shrinking, joints popping. Her hips changed to be better suited to walking on all-fours, her mane shrunk and all but disappeared. There were uncomfortable cracking noises as her hind legs changed shape, until eventually she was in Lupus form. Still giant, but-- less so. It all took about three minutes-- Lloni was fairly well-practiced.

"Right-o." Lloni shook out her pelt. "Easier to catch things like this, after all." She wagged her tail. "So! We gonna go kill squeaky prey things?"
[html]
Sorry for the wait again, the internet here isn't great... I'm housesitting so I'm not with my usual internets lol. And yes I'm fine now thanks for asking, nothing a couple of painkillers and a good night's sleep couldn't fix. (I used to work at a hospital in Neurosurgery, as a nurse, so luckily I know the danger signs of a bad head injury lol.) Also, squeaky prey things, I <3 Lloni lol.

pushitinThe ebony ae began to stretch herself out, just her front legs and hind legs, leaning first one way and then the other, just to stretch out her shoulders and hips, make sure she would be able to chase her prey with her usual agility, matching them swerve for swerve and dodge for dodge. At her age, she needed to make sure she was properly stretched out, just to prevent any aches and pains from suddenly catching up with her. The dark lady's ear cocked up as Lloni spoke, ah so she was a traveller and a wanderer as well, the ebony fae could certainly relate to that, she herself had not had a proper home until she was 2 years old, when Syemv had taken her in, and even then the green eyed lady had always been a wanderer, she had always been exploring. She realised what a shame it was that this younger fae had never had the chance to see the old lands, they held a wealth of human artifacts and books, even an old city, the green eyed mother had been there herself many a time, she had at one point gained quite a library, all gone now though of course, such a shame as well, it had taken her a great many years to get it to a stage where she was really proud of it. And now it was nothing more than a pile of ashes, shrivelled yellowing pages hidden under fallen beams and inches upon inches of burnt house.
"I can certainly agree with that, I have wandered for most of my life actually, though I have belonged to packs as well, I used to be a Gamma wolf in an old pack, you may not know this but the wolves that live here used to inhabit other lands, lands to the North, unfortunately they burnt to the ground, so they relocated here, that's where the old pack was. I have some books in my satchel if you would want to swap them to give you something new to read, once we've finished hunting of course." The ebony fae said, nodding towards her leather satchel, still curled against the tangle of tree roots where she had left it.
pushitinSoran listened again as Lloni spoke, yes she agreed with what she was saying, it was as good a place as any to stay she supposed, and she had known more strange behaviours in packs, who was the ebony fae to judge them if that's what they wanted to do, she may not agree with it totally, but that's not to say that it wasn't right for the individuals practising it. The ebony fae did not see any reason why Lloni would not have a happy time there, if she found the culture interesting and kept an open mind the dark lady thought that she would probably get on quite well.
"Oh yes, it is indeed a fascinating culture, I think you'd get along quite well with them if you're willing to keep an open mind, though you must respect that a lot of them truely believe in what they are doing, so you musn't sound too sceptical if they start talking to you about it." The dark fae gave a small laugh then, hoping to lighten the mood, worrying that she sounded as if she was lecturing the younger fae, which she felt was not her place at all.
"If you come across Naniko if you do decide to join Anathema, tell her that you're my friend, I cannot promise it will help you join the pack, but it might, also do send her my love, please."
pushitinOn the subject of Naniko, the ebony fae nodded slowly, yes she was her ex-daughter in law and she loved her as a daughter, this younger fae had indeed understood what she had meant, the next comment, about grandchildren made the ebony fae laugh, not only was she a grandmother, she was a great grandmother, when she herself had never even been planning to be a mother, although she was glad she had been a mother, even if she was not a very good one, she hoped to be a much better grandmother and great grandmother.
"Oh yes, I had never planned to be a mother either, but things ended up making me one, believe it or not I actually have great grandchildren, they came as quite a shock to me I can tell you, so did my grandchildren, they seem wonderful, but it does help make me feel old." Soran laughed, thinking about little Robin who was so curious, and her handsome grandson, so tall and noble.
pushitinThe ebony lady always found watching another change fascinating, she smiled patiently as she waited for the younger lady to change into a four legged stance, the dark lady personally found hunting in this form much easier, you did not have to duck to get under branches, it was easier to turn on your heels to follow a sudden change in your prey's direction, it was just much easier she felt. Soran chuckled as Lloni referred to the rabbits as squeaky prey things, she found the way that this younger fae spoke very amusing, it was entertaining, without the ebony lady feeling that she was laughing at the younger girl, rather with her.
"We call them rabbits around these areas you know." Soran said, flashing Lloni a smile to show that she was just teasing, that anything she said was in jest and not meant to offend.
"The rabbits seem to be gathering on the other side of this stream, shall we?" The lady asked with another smile, before turning to pad across a narrow part of the stream.

[/html]
((OOC: I'm glad you're better! Sorry I took so long, my 'net was down too. And hey, I try to think like a wolf when I write! 'Squeaky prey things' seemed like a wolfy way to say it~!))

Lloni nodded slowly, listening to Soran talk about the pack that used to inhabit the North, and book-swapping.

"Oh yeah, I heard the stories. My parents lived up near where Winnipeg was at, and even we got the news, eventually. I mean, jeez, that was a damn awful fire." She shook herself in an involuntary shiver. She perked her ears up at the mention of books, though. "Ooh, yeah! I gots fiction 'n' non-fiction, but nothin' in a series. I try not to read series', in case I can't find the connected books, y'know? I hate not know how stories end!" She let out a bark of laughter.

"Woah, if there's one thing I know, it's to never diss someone else's religion or other such beliefs. Y'know the humans had terrible wars over religion? Yeah, I'm not about to piss anyone off over them believing something I don't. Ican smile and nod as much as the next tactful athiest." She tilted her head when Soran asked her to send Naniko her love, should she join Anathema.

"Of course, Soran. I'll pass that along when I see her. I probably will, at some point." She smiled a little, voice so full of conviction and honesty that it was obvious that there was no way in hell that Naniko wouldn't get the message. She would've carried the message even if she didn't join Anathema. Even if she'd never gone near their territory, she would've made sure the message got to Naniko. She liked running cute little errands like that.

She nodded enthusiastically when Soran talked about her motherhood and grandchildren-- even great-grandchildren, which was amazing. She like kids, sure, but she just couldn't slow down to think of family life.

"I love puppies and all, but I've got so much to do! So far to go! I can't stop for a mate, let alone puppies. But hey, if I ever start to slow down then maybe. Or if I find a way to stay on the go. It'd be nice to have a kid to share my curiosity and follow in my footsteps, though. I guarantee, anyone descended from me will be too damn clever, and too damn curious for their own good." She chuckled a little, tail making soft swish sounds as it wagged.

Lloni made a loud snorting sound, pretending to be offended. "Pshaw, if it runs and squeaks, then it's a squeaky prey thing. I don't care what species it is." She shook out her coat and flashed a devilish grin. "Ooh! Did you know that the hare, a close relative of the rabbit, has a skull with sliding bone-plates to absorb the impact when another hare punches it in the face? Pretty awesome, huh?" She giggled.

"Right-o!" Lloni followed close behind Soran, nose twitching.
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this!!! I've not had my laptop 'cos it's being fixed so I've been having to borrow my little bro's and he doesn't give it up easy lol. And I just loved the way you put it, made me laugh "squeaky prey things" it's all good Smile Aplogies for the length of this, I have new tables and they seem to have kick-started my muse again Smile

The ebony fae listened to Lloni speak, nodding as she said about the fire, the dark lady hadn't realised that news had travelled that far, it had indeed reached her fairly quickly, so she supposed that others had heard about it as well, passed on the news of the homes of many packs suddenly being gone, suddenly burned to the ground, leaving nothing but a charred mess and shattered memories behind it. Soran was especially hurt by the loss of the old lands, it had been her first home, she had first found acceptance there, she had never been accepted by her own pack as a pup, her black fur marking her as evil in their eyes. But when she had arrived in the Bleeding Souls lands she had met many black wolves and discovered that they were indeed decent and normal as she considered herself to be. She had been enveloped into pack life, she had a home, a family, she had been loved, in fact it had been the first place that the obsidian loner had fallen in love, her pups had been born there, her friends were buried there. It had been home, and now it was all gone, she worried that the place was fading from everyone's minds, that it was being forgotten, it would never be in her mind, her heart still resided there, well it was split in two, resting with her family here and her buried family back in the old lands, buried and now hidden under several inches of ash. Although not her children's graves, and not Phasma's, she had cleaned those before she left, she had made sure that their graves could be seen, no-one would forget who lay there when they passed by, no-one would step over their graves unknowingly. "Yes it was awful, we lost everything, our homes, our history, our pasts, although some consider that a good thing. I go there sometimes still, my children are buried there, as are a few of my friends, I go to make sure their graves have not been hidden, I cannot forget them completely after all." Soran said, managing a weak smile although she was talking about something that hurt her heart.

The ebony lady nodded in agreement as Lloni spoke again, she could not abide not knowing how a story ended either, she wanted to know what happened. She wanted her happy endings, even if they were happening to some fictional character, if they got theirs, then at least she had hope for her own happy endings. She could see what the larger female meant, it would be awful to not know what happened to characters that you had come to have an affection for, she herself was always hungry to know what happened next. The conversation came back to religion and the dark lady was pleased, it seemed that her new friend had a good amount of tact; she could nod along well although she did not necessarily agree with what was going on, a trait she would need to cultivate in these lands, you never knew who you might encounter, what strange ways they might have, and so many of them did have strange ways, although they were not always bad, just percieved as strange. The larger female's promise seemed so genuine, and instantly the ebony lady found herself liking her even more, she seemed an honest creature who would potentially even go out of her way to make sure a message got to the right person. It warmed the dark fae's heart to see that there were still some wonderful wolves who would behave like that, honour was still alive."Thank you Lloni, like I said I cannot guarentee that it would get you into the pack, but it may help you if you tell my Naniko that you're my friend, I take it we could be considered friends now, hunting partners usually end up that way." Soran said, a little chuckle escaping her lips at the end of the sentence.

Lloni then spoke of children, she sounded like the obsidian lady herself when she had been younger, having never planned on ever having children, even having found herself falling in love with a female wolf, which she supposed would have almost guarenteed it. But then Summer had died and she had sought comfort in the arms of Hollow, trusting him had been a terrible mistake, although the result had been Conri, who was her best ever mistake. It was true her red son had done some terrible things, but the truth of it was that he had saved her life numerous times, he had saved her from herself, too many times she had been on a path of self destruction, and he had rescued her, simply by existing. He had given her the hope that things might get better, and although she still carried so much hurt around with her, things were steadily getting better, she could almost see a light flickering at the end of the tunnel now; it was a start at least.
"Ah, you think that now, but one day you shall find someone who shines so brightly you cannot help but fall in love with them," Soran replied, pausing for a moment, thinking of her Summer and Deuce, it was true, the pair of them had shone brighter than any star, than the sun even, they had created a glow in the ebony lady that she could not ignore, they had brought heart fire along with them, and the obsidian female had been far from immune to either of their charms. "And then my dear you may find yourself having pups as well, they don't slow you down as much as you'd think, in fact I found myself completely unable to keep up with Conri, he was so curious, he wanted to know about anything and everything; as quickly as possible of course, he was always in and out of things, he used to be very good at getting hiomself into trouble, he was too darn smart for his own good, that's for sure. Soran laughed again as she ended the sentence, it was true, Conri had been more than a handful, she supposed it was lucky that there had just been him, any more and she would have been run ragged within a matter of weeks.

The fact that spilled from Lloni's lips made the ebony lady smile, she had not known that, she had never really looked hares up, she found them to be amusing creatures, far more agile than rabbits, but she had never really thought about the damage they might do to one another with their boxing. "I did not know that, although I did know that it is not two males boxing, it's a female fighting off a male's advances usually, to test his strength I suppose." The lady replied, padding across the stream quickly, the water not seeming as deep as when she had fallen into it before, she clambered up onto the bank, lowering herself towards the ground to avoid being seen. "There appears to be a group of them over there, the plumper ones seem to be towards the middle, which way do you want to go? I think we should pen them in, surround them, then we can probably catch a few each."The ebony fae suggesting, nodding to the rabbits up ahead, they could flank them and then catch some each in the ensuing panic.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]