Fia Daydreamed
Fia walked through the forest on the territory of Crimson Dreams in her wolf form. She was still a teenager, so she was still pretty young. She wondered along, until she found a creek and sat down on her haunches. Her white and black fur rustled softly against the late afternoon breeze. The sun rays made sort of an angel like glow around her. She bent down and took a long, refreshing ice-cold drink of the creek. Then she looked up, her turquoise eyes slowly looking around for any movement. She walked a few feet away from the bank of the creek and rolled onto her back, gazing up at the beautiful blue sky, which was starting to become a little bit darker as the sun slowly went down.

Fia stared up as the clouds slowly went by, her paws in the air. She inhaled the scent of the forest, her home. She loved the pine, crisp, beautiful scent of it. She sighed, enjoying the solitude and relaxation. Fia listened to the soft gurgling and the quiet rush of the little creek, she listened to the crispy leaves rustle softly and produce a sound that sounded like faint whispering. She continued to stare up at the sky, wrapped up in her own little world of thoughts. The lush grass rustled restlessly, as a stronger wind started to blow, but then slowly faded away into just a soft whisper of a wind.
He'd snuck out of the pack lands. The young male was sick of his father always hovering over him. It seemed the adult spent his time going between obsessive worry and compulsive apathy when it came to the brunette male. Liam rolled his golden eyes, his paws following the river. He paused before crossing into the different territories, committing the scents to memory. He halted in his progress when he saw another wolf on it's belly, paws up in the air. An impish idea came to him and he went with it, disregarding every protocol drilled into him by his father. He'd give this wolf something to remember.

The muddy brown male crouched low to the ground, moving forward inch by inch, his golden eyes glittering with excitement. When he judged he was close enough, he'd leap. If he'd done it right, the wolf would be caught by surprise. If not, well, they'd spar.

There. Just a few feet away from her. He bunched his muscles, his body perfectly still. And then he leaped into the air, his muddy form ready for the collision that would surely follow.
Fia had heard him before she saw him, and was about to leap away when something heavy fell on top of her. She yelped and snarled, snapping at the wolf then backing up, growling at the muddy wolf. Her white fur now had patches of caked mud in it, but she didn't really mind. All she cared about was why in the world did this wolf just jump on her! She growled, her side producing a dull ache from the collision. "Why in the world did you do that?!" Fia said, keeping her icy-blue eyes locked on his. Her calmness within nature was now disturbed, leaving her angry, but yet, she would have done the same. Fia had always been adventurous, and would do anything to get a good kick out of it. She growled at the male, keeping her stance, as she saw her family members do when she was a pup. Fia slid her pink, salmon tongue over her sharp, fang-like canines. Fia was not the pretty princess she seemed to look like.
He was seven months old, a teenager by all rights, and loved to get into mischief, especially when he'd snuck away from his father as he had today. He couldn't help but to laugh as she demanded to know why he'd done that, a grin on his face as he danced out of reach of her fangs. His bushy tail wagged lazily as he circled her, careful to stay out of her reach. His golden eyes danced impishly.

"Whats the matter, princess? Did mean little Liam get you all dirty?" His voice held a note of playful taunting. He stuck his tongue out at her when she licked her fangs. It seemed like she was trying to intimidate him, and his grin widened. He was young and naive. As with all teenagers he believed he would never die. He shook the mud out of his fur, sending it flying in heavy drops every which way.

He stopped, resuming grinning at her. His large paws didn't stop moving as he continued to dance in a circle around her. He was in a light mood, and just wanted to play with her now.
Fia grinned mischievously, for she wished she was still his age also. She was still a teenager, but just a more mature one. But she still had adventure, mischief and plenty of other things in her. She growled playfully, and her muscles tensed. She then sprang off the ground, and tackled him to the ground, playfully nipping at his ears, paws and tail. "I'm not the kind of girly-girl you think I am" Fia said, growling playfully and she jumped back, out of his reach. Her fur was now matted with mud in knots, but she didn't care, she was having fun. "You better run before I scare you to death" Fia said, grinning deviously and getting ready if she had to pounce again.
The golden eyed boy grinned at the un-named female, his tail wagging. It seemed that after her initial anger, she was pleased to have someone to play with. She pounced and pinned him, and he growled playfully, retaliating with wet licks to her face. When she jumped off, he leapt to his paws, grinning. When she taunted him, he mock whimpered. "oh no, the princess is an ogre. Don't scare me to death!" He rolled on the ground, exposing his belly to her, his paws wiggling invitingly in the air.

His top-secret plan was to lure her with mock submission until she was close enough he could pin her, then gnaw on her tail until she begged for mercy. It had always worked on his dad. Of course, his dad had always let it work, though the younger male didn't know that. He was a teenager, but a somewhat sheltered one, and was a little naive about things. Of course, he knew the shadow wolves were back. Pure black wolves were evil, and not to be trusted. The way he figured, everyone knew that.
The female grinned at him as he covered her in wet licks and lay on the floor, submitting with his paws flailing pathetically in the air. The she-wolf circled him, dancing her tail in his face. "You want me to get closer to you don't you? You have some sort of secret plan, I can see it in your eyes. Plus, every wolf knows that you wouldn't submit THAT quickly" she said, growling playfully and continuing to circle him. The white covered female had a devious look in her eyes, flicking her tail around devishly.
[html]

|Word Count: 189| Short post (sorry). Not one of my better works as I had to write this in a rush. :/

Jade couldn’t help laughing. It was just too funny to watch the teens play fight. They don’t know what a real fight is like, she thought. Though, it’s not really their fault. I seriously doubt they ever faced true rage. Her eyes glazed as she thought of what life had been like in those happy days. So young, so carefree, so…blissful. “No! The time for reminiscing is over,” she whispered. Glancing nervously at the two wolves, the she-wolf hoped they hadn’t heard her. They were too busy to realize she was there. Damn, close call.

There were three choices: a. Leave the scene, b. Stay at the scene, c. Alert them of her presence. Being too lazy to do anything else, Jade collapsed and continued to watch the pups play. If only life were that easy, she wished. The fae is smart. The male is a strategist, though he needs to be a bit less obvious. With some work they could be great fighters, maybe a team? She stretched out and yawned. Eyes drifting closed, the female wondered who would win and if they would notice her lying there.

<style>
.jadewolf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.jadewolf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
((I can so picture her doing the Nala thing, "Ha. Pinned ya again!" LOL))

The boy grinned at her as she called him out on his plan. She kept waving her tail in his face, and finally he jumped for it, lunging quickly to try and catch it. Whether he caught it or not, he danced back from her, out of range of her teeth. He sat down, grinned at her crookedly. "I'm Liam. I'm from Cercatori De Arte." He licked a paw, one eye on her in case she decided to come at him again. His tail wagged slowly.

He didn't have siblings, at least not any more. He'd had two sisters, but they were both dead. One was killed by Azza, a demon shadow wolf. The other died in the blizzard. But playing with this femme was like playing with a sibling. He wished his sisters were still alive, though if they were, he and his father wouldn't be here, they'd be back in the other lands. Catalyst. He remembered the name, same as he remembered his mothers scent, and how it seemed to change sometimes. When she was mother, it was a sweet warm scent. But when she spoke about the butterflies, it was different, colder. She smelled like winter at those times, instead of smelling like mom.
[html]
Sorry, couldn't resist hopping in ^^

The Consul was out patrolling her lands, today spending more time on the western edge of the pack's territory. Lately she had been spending the majority of her patrols making sure the land they had laid claim to off to the east was well marked and none were trespassing into it. The borders on their new land were as clearly marked as the rest of the pack lands now though, and it was certainly time she made sure the east was just as well marked. Besides, she loved walking near the Lenape River, the sound of the running water always soothing to the Italian fey. All memories of how the river had nearly swept Anu away as the Praetor had tried to stop her from her ascent of the Highrocks were lost at the moment. The river gave life to the land, and those memories were from the winter. The sun shined now, and the world was a warmer place instead of that desolate cold that had haunted Crimson Dreams for moons.

As Savina walked though the sounds of voices and scuffling came to her triangular ears. The woman stopped for a moment in her tracks. One voice she recognized as her young niece, but the other was completely unfamiliar to her. That put her on alert and she followed the sounds, her nose beginning to sniff the air for the scents of the two young wolves. The stranger, he carried the scent of another pack. As the two came into view some calm briefly visited her. The boy was young, younger even than her niece, and it seemed they were only playing. However now she could detect another scent that was also unknown. It carried the same pack scent of the boy, but her eyes could not see this wolf. Savina's hackles raised as she strode up to the two young wolves, standing between Fia and her playmate.

Emerald eyes looked out to where she thought the scent of the other wolf was coming from. I suggest you show yourself immediately and explain what you are doing spying on these two youngsters on land that is not your own. I do not have a tolerance for such trespasses on my land. The Consul's tone was hard and serious. After what happened with Nuki, she would not tolerate strangers spying on the youth of her pack.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a0938c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b7b7b7; }
.erinfreeebb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb1 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VY3wD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494949; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f6f6f6; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]
The young she-wolf sat down in front of Liam, and looked at him cautisously, in case he was going to lunge for her again. "Hey Liam, I'm Fia. Nice to meet you" Suddenly, a scent hit her nose, and she turned to see her aunt Savina standing in between them, her body tense. Her words struck through the air like lightning, her muzzle and eyes pointed towards the direction of something in the darkening forest. Another strange scent hit her nose also, it was an unfamiliar scent, and she suddenly cowarded behind her aunt Savina. The happy, beautiuful day seemed to go ice cold still, even though the last rays of the sun warmed her pelt. The grass seemed to stand still, the leaves seemed to stop whispering amongst themselves, the trees seemed to stop swaying lightly. Everything was quiet, the only thing that stood out was the tense she-wolf's body and the two young anxious ones standing behind the strong wolf.
[html]

Was this the one you said for me to join? If not, I can just as easily get my post deleted if there are too many people..

Crimson Dreams was a new place to her, and being actually on the lands even newer, but she felt some familiarity here. Almost like she was supposed to be here, and has been already. Scents similar to hers were everywhere. Family scents. The Marino female was kind of excited and hesitant at the same time to run into a family member on these parts only because it could be a bad situation.

Rio padded along through the trees, and a few voices caught her attention. Pups. And an adult. And another scent who was somewhere lurking. Rio looked around herself cautiously, but continued anyway. As she arrived at the scene, she stood some ways away, but she completely showed herself. This was family, if things were to go wrong, they were going to go wrong anyway. Why beat around the bush?

She stood away from her family and realized that she didn’t remember them. She sidestepped, but it might’ve been too late. She stood there unsure of what to do next.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
((I think this is fine, but I recommend we don't have any more people join in lol))

The snow powder wolf turned her ears and her eyes to see another lone wolf standing there awckwardly, not sure what the she-wolf should do. Curiousty and a little bit of adventure pumped through Fia's vains. The teen wondered what would happen to the newly arrived lone wolf who had also crossed onto the terrirtory and the strange wolf that lurked somewhere in front of them. The young one stood behind her aunt as she growled softly to herself. Her eyes kept darting around from her aunt Savina, to Liam, to the loner wolf standing before them, and the dark forest where the strange spying wolf was. Fia stood at a nervous stance, her muscles tensed. Even though she was a teen, she could still help somewhat if something went horribly wrong.

Her tail swished nervously, and she kept looking from one wolf to another. She tried to be brave, but nervousness and fear started eating away at her.
[html]

|Word Count: 208|Ooo, a pack leader! Now it's interesting.

Jade started; glad she was awakening from her nightmare. The tornado had been chasing her. She was trapped in a corner, and it was slowly making its way towards her. Just as she was being sucked into the swirling vortex, the fae awakened. Waking up wasn’t a relief the terror, though. Someone, most likely from the Crimson Dreams pack, had arrived. She listened in fear as she spoke harsh words. Knowing running away would only result in a chase she had no interest in, Jade stepped from her hiding place into the open. She dropped her head even lower than normal.

“I am truly sorry Miss, I know I am trespassing. But you see, Liam and I are from the same pack, Cercatori d'Arte. He is only seven months old. Though by all rights a teen, he isn’t even a year old. I was wandering between our borders, closer to yours than mine, and saw him hiking towards your territory. I followed him to make sure he didn’t get into any trouble. When he started playing with this one, I saw no harm being done, so I let it alone. I’m sorry if we caused any trouble.”

Jade waited in silence, wondering if the she would believe her tale.

<style>
.jadewolf b {color:#A2A0A0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.jadewolf {background-color:#191919; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... a5_z-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #191919; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:499px; text-align:justify; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Please keep posting order in mind guys, and also that if your character trespasses they're going to get in trouble for it as it is against the rules

Trespassing was an offense every wolf should know better than to do and the Consul's patience with such matters had worn very thin over the winter. If Fia had not been around she might not have been so instantly hostile, but she was not about to let any more harm befall the young wolves of her family and pack. She was thankful that her niece huddled close to her form and was taking the situation seriously. Even though the girl was likely in that more rebellious phase of her life, she had seen the devastation wrought on their pack during the winter, knew what had happened to Denali. Sounds nearby caught her ears and her head whipped around to see another stranger upon their lands. Saivna's lips raised in a snarl and her fur bristled. Had these wolves all taken leave of their senses?

The first trespasser stood and showed herself, head lowered, but the Italian's nerves were frayed to their very ends. An explanation was given, but it was far from satisfactory to the angered alpha. You should have called the boy back to you then, instead of following in his transgression, or at least announced your presence to the pack. Her head snapped to the other ebony trespasser. And you do not belong here either. Did no one ever teach any of you not to waltz into a pack that you are not a member of? The Marino shook her head in frustration. Anyone who is not a Dreamer, meaning all but my niece and I, needs to leave now. If you ever come back here, I expect you to wait outside the borders and call for someone, else your warning will be of a physical nature and not a verbal one. The boy she would have forgiven, but these other two had unfortunately ruined the fun he had been sharing with Fia. They all needed to vacate the pack lands and then Savina would take her niece home.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a0938c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b7b7b7; }
.erinfreeebb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb1 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VY3wD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494949; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f6f6f6; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]
Fia watched as the wolf came out of the shadow's with her head hung low. She listened as her aunt's words spit and snarl into the air, protective of her neice. She turned to Liam, and felt sorry that all of this happened to her.

She mouthed the words "Sorry" to Liam, and sat with her ears hung low. She felt like this was all her fault. She wondered what would happen to the three wolves that where not apart of the Crimson Dreams pack. If they would leave or have consequences.

Fia knew as well as anyone in the pack that trespassing was strictly forbidden in the Crimson Dreams pack. Of course it was, it probably was on the rest of the packs out there. But Liam was harmless. Surely he wouldn't have as much consequences if he came back then the other two.

"How could two harmless teenagers happily playing turn into wolves spying, tresspassing, and such anger?" The teen thought to herself. She sat, still huddled behind her aunt, peering from behind her at the three wolves, watching them closely. "I wonder if I'll ever see Liam again" She thought to herself.
((Couldn't figure out posting order....but I think it's my turn? LOL))

When the black wolf appeared, Liam's ears folded back. He skittered away , putting some distances between his new friend Fia and her leader and himself. The others showed themselves one by one, and Liam's lithe form shrunk low to the ground, especially when the words were spoken of punishment. He swallowed, skittering further away from both Jade and the other black wolf, the one who spoke of punishment. Black wolves were evil wolves.

He saw Fia mouth 'Sorry' to him, and he gave her a weak smile, his gaze darting to the one who'd separated them. His ears folded further against his head at the command he leave, and he shot an angry look at Jade. It was Jade's fault his fun had been ruined. His belly close to the ground, his tail tucked against his body he began moving towards the borders, away from the black wolf who was so angry at him for playing with Fia. Maybe she'd come see him in his pack, they were kinder towards strangers. He glanced towards the leader, his eyes not rising higher than her feet. "Sorry..." His voice was soft and respectful, though tinged with a true fear.

His gaze skimmed over the other wolf who got yelled at by the black leader, then drifted away. His focus was on avoiding the two black wolves, the evil ones. Golden eyes were wary and unhappy as he began making his way home. He wouldn't dare come this way again, not with so many evil black wolves running around.
Fia watched as her new friend gave her a weak smile, and seemed to be very hostile towards the two black wolves, her aunt Savina and the one who had slunk out of the shadows. She lowered her ears and her tail suddenly feeling horrible that her friend seemed to be so frightened and have hatred towards black wolves in general. Her ears perked at the barely audible word he had spoken then he skittered away toward the pack boundaries. "I wonder if he'll come back....or not......" she thought to herself as he started to slowly fade and was soon lost in the haze of trees.

She had the urge to run off to her new friend and tackle him playfully and pretend that none of this ever happened. She wanted to continue to be a teen, carefree and happy. But, this was just a small preveiw of what the adult world was like. She lightly leaned into her aunt's fur, still keeping her protective stance.

Fia wondered if Liam's hatred towards all black wolves in nature had something to do with his past or fear of somesort. Maybe that was why he was so skittish when her aunt came and when the other black wolf appeared also.
[html]

|Word Count: 189|

“Go home Liam,” Jade said, her voice just above a whisper, “We are not welcome here. We both should have known better.” The fae turned and trotted away, out of the pack lands. She didn’t bother to check if that teen was behind her. Shaking her head, both at herself and her stupidity, she tried to explain to herself why she had followed the boy in the first place. Maybe it was because he was so young, or maybe it wasn’t. The real reason was now lost in a jumble of other thoughts, a mass of words to tangled to unravel.

Jade sighed and stopped. She didn’t turn around; she didn’t want to know if Liam was there or not. “Look, I’m sorry. I know you were having fun. I wish you two could have continued playing. But you can’t because of that asshole Dreamer. I’m sorry.” The fae didn’t know why she said it. She just wanted to apologize for some strange reason. So she ran, and ran, and ran. She hoped she was running towards her pack territory. Either way, she ran hopefully away from Liam, too.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

I’m taking my leave ! Too manyyy peopleee – so not sure of the posting order…

WORD COUNT: 342 ::: POINTS: 3

This important female must’ve been an aunt of hers. She had the same scent and the same Italianness as did all the rest of the older wolves in the Marino family. Perhaps now wasn’t the best time to get acquainted, she looked pissed off. And Rio shouldn’t have even come onto the borders without checking first. She needed to stop her foolish trespassing. It would get her seriously hurt one day, and then maybe, just maybe she would get the picture.

Rio nodded, ”I’m sorry. It was foolish of me to just come here. I’ll be taking my leave now.” She wondered how most of the family didn’t know they were related to each other. How did that happen? Don’t we all have our same family’s scent? Shouldn’t we instantly know who’s of our clan? She knew she scented the leader as someone she was related to. Rio peered down at the young white furred female. Being the niece of this female made her a…cousin? She looked at her with curious eyes, but then backed away more and turned to leave. She waded through the trees quickly, embarrassed to be, once again, confronted about trespassing. She wanted to find a better way of getting other’s attention at the borders. Howling was kind of a thing of the past, but it would have to do for now. She would go back to the borders of Crimson Dreams and yet again try to find her father. Since she couldn’t exactly go onto the pack lands to look for him, the task’s difficulty grew in size. Rio snorted at the thought, but kept trotting quickly.

The scents of the borders were getting stronger, and in her anxiety they were making her sick and have a headache. As she neared closer, her headache intensified. Her eyebrows scrunched together in the pain, and as soon as she was over the border, she felt better. The headache eased a bit, but she still ran anyway. She ran towards somewhere else, not even knowing where she would go next.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]