Fia Daydreamed
[html]

The white furred teenager watched as the wolves scurried away. The black loner wolf that had left after the other one seemed to look at her aunt and Fia with eyes that where curious and seemed to have some sort of relation in them. Fia loosened her protective stance, and sat on her haunches, sighing. She pawed at the dirt as the wolves paw steps grew fainter and fainter, soon nothing but a whisper on the wind. She watched as little ants scurried and dodged her paw as she played with them. She waited for aunt to decide what to do with Fia next. She wondered when and how if she where to see Liam again. The adventurous teen had always been curious and willing to try daring things. It had began to get dark, and the tree trunks where beginning to turn a dark auburn brown while Lenape River bubbled and gurgled nearby, which sort of calmed the awkwardness in the air.

"I suppose we're going home now?"
She said, a tiny hint of a sigh in the words. She gazed upwards, and stared at the darkening sky.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe02 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
((Sorry for such a short/ late post. I went camping and it's fine. I warned you! LOL))
[/html]
[html]
Shall we close this up?

The young boy seemed terrified of her, and of the other trespassing wolf from his pack. Savina was too focused on getting the intruders out of her pack to think overmuch about his fear though. Thankfully none of them put up a fight and soon they were all heading towards the borders and out of the lands that belonged to Crimson Dreams. The Consul listened for some time to the receding noises of the three unknown wolves, her stance still full of power and authority. Finally when she could hear nothing more she relaxed and looked back at Fia with apology in her eyes. Yes, it's time we go home. Savina turned back in the direction of the manor and briefly nuzzled her niece's neck before she began to lead the way back.

I am sorry that your playtime with the boy was ruined Fia, that was not what I wanted. I just smelled that other wolf and was worried that she might have intentions of hurting you or even just spying on us in general. Then when the other trespasser showed up I felt it was best if they all left. Fia was becoming an adult, and Savina felt she deserved a full explanation of what had just occurred. I only wanted to protect you, and keep you safe. Your friend would be welcome to come again, I have no grudge against him. With how frightened he had seemed she wondered if he would return, even if welcomed. It was unfortunate that he had been scared, but there had been no help for it.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a0938c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b7b7b7; }
.erinfreeebb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb1 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VY3wD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494949; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f6f6f6; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
---

[/html]
[html]

Yes we shall.

The white female returned her aunt's nuzzle and followed her back to the manor. Soon, the bubbling, calm river turned to just a faint noise in the distance as they walked quietly. Her ears perked as she listened to her aunt's full explanation, and she nodded understandingably. "It's okay aunt Savina, I understand. You where only protecting me." She said, her voice honey sweet. As they walked along, she wondered to herself wether or not Liam would return. She was realived to find out her aunt had no grudge agaisn't him.

She wondered about the other two wolves though. Where was their common sense? Even Fia knew not to just wander onto another pack's borders! She was happy though that no fight had occured and everyone was returning safely. The sun had dissapeared and the only trace of evidence of it being there where the pink, yellow haze of where the sun had gone down in the sky. The wind had gotten a bite to it and Fia shivered a little as they walked home. The leaves whispered faintly above them as a soft but sharp wind blew quietly. Soon the distant, dark shape of the manor appeared before them, large and towering. She sighed a small, barely autible sigh as they walked in peaceful silence. The teen's eyelids drooped a little and she yeld back a large yawn. She was tired from her long day, and couldn't wait to drift into the land of quiet dreams.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe02 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]