'souls unofficial landform map
Hhhhhhhhhhay.

So whenever I gawk at 'Souls Map, I am all... OH MAN THAT IS A COOL ISLAND WHAT IS IT CALLED? Recently there was also something of a discussion about rivers and stuff... which got me thinking about a map showing islands, bays, rivers, etc. >_>

It also shows elevation AND ocean current -- the current is kinda shows why landing on Nova Scotia's Atlantic Coast is pretty damn hard -- the Cabot Current sweeps in from the north and gets picked up by the Gulf Stream (also semi-based in reality -- IRL, the Cabot Current cuts through the strait between Nova Scotia and Cape Breton Island, which doesn't exist in our version of the province).

Now... this isn't exactly as it is IRL. XD There are a crapton of tiny islands of Nova Scotia and the 'Souls map only shows a few of the larger ones. There's also a lot more lakes, river, and freshwater in general down to the south end -- and, of course, the Halcyon Mountains are totally, completely made-up (there is something of a "mountain" but it's actually situated more southerly). Cape Breton "peninsula" is an island IRL, connected to mainland NS only by a causeway.

A lot of other stuff is based in reality, though! There is actually a "south hill" in the centerish of Nova Scotia, and I believe all the provincial parks are real. :3 Most of the names I lifted right from Google Maps while gawking at Nova Scotia, but in OTHER areas...

I went and gawked at pack subterritories to try and ascertain the landforms/subterritories that packs have come up with (e.g., Cottontail Valley/Lenape River in CD, or the Trinity Islands from PV). Sssoo... yes. o_o ENJOY, however useless it is. ;_;

If you see any mistakes, things I've forgotten, etc. -- lemme know! O_O Disclaimer: I am not a smart person who knows a lot about elevation, landforms, currents, etc. XD

WARNING: File is 1.1 MB!
Cooooliooo!
ILU Sie.
I have to say...

This is extremely bitchin'.
I must say I am incredibly impressed, tis AWESOME Smile
Magical Sie is fantastic <3
*applause for Siepants*

Sie does awesome.
[Image: like_pirate.png]
I don't even. *stares in wonder*

Its interesting to see that Inferni has a pretty good portion of lower elevation. During the spring when snow is melting would make it prone to flooding more so than some other pack's territories. owo That would lead to some good thread ideas later in the year/next year.
This looks actually useful *staaaares* I can see...that Sie is smart.

Srsly!! It is quite useful!
This is so awesome. ; ;

<3
Maaaaaaaaaps ;~; -Clings to it- This is sweet. Also, I wanted to point out the title truncates as " 'souls unofficial landf" and I keep reading it as "unofficial landfill" and imagining this heaping pile of junk smack dab in the middle of everything. XD; -Goes to be retarded somewhere else now-
'tis grand! Big Grin
Wow, that's awesome! 8D
Zero: I keep doing the same thing. >< Lmao.
That must have taken a lot of work! Great job!
Oh... my....

That is amazing! Wonderful job with this! <3
OOOOOOoooooOOO! Go Sie!
Lahhhv you guys. <3 Hope you find as useful!
Now I dare you to ask me why i just spent the last 20 minutes of my life digging this up.

/nerd and wants to know the elevation of things because uh, this can be very useful for things...