This is the product and you are the maker
[html]

Word Count :: :: Out of Character text

Aeron looked at the aging children never once letting them out of her sight though they were not going far. They weregoing to the cave hybrid called home though she wasn't even sure he'd be there. She had not a care to weither or not he wanted them. she'd take them or leave them to fend on their own.

"Hybrid where are you?" she called this time not entering. She looked down at the two girls and smiled. "Mama why are we here who is this man?"Lucilia asked. "Ya mama I wanna go home to Io" Wraith piped in as she tackled her sister. Aeron shook her head. "no girls we are going to meet your father."

Wraith and Lucilia stopped and looked at their mother. "We don't have a father we have and Io and a mommy" They said in unison. Aeron laughed. As she looked at the cave. "Hybrid come out here." The funny thing would be if he wasn't home. Oh well she tried right? So now she could just let them be happy.

<style>
.freebietable-a06 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AgHZL.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a06 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a06 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a06 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hybrid-wait {}
.hybrid-wait .header-tan {color: #37535F; font-family: arial; font-weight: 900; font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 16px; text-align:center}
.hybrid-wait .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hybrid-wait blockquote {text-align:justify}
.hybrid-wait b {color: #959075;}
</style>

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

He could hear tiny puppy voices disturbing his nap. He didn't like being disturbed, and so for a moment, he had a lovely hazy dream of wringing the puppies out by their necks. He smirked and then burrowed deeper into his den, trying to block out the noise.

It didn't work. Instead of fading away, the voices grew louder and Hybrid groaned loudly. He was catching up on his sleep after a full-night patrol, so while he normally wasn't in his den at this time of the day, today he was. And of course the day he actually slept in his den and not holed up in one of the many other hideaways in Inferni, someone had to come and disturb him.

Putting on his worst frown, Hybrid slowly awoke to the sound of someone hailing him from the entrance of the den. He snarled in annoyance; he didn't like it when others demanded of him such things. It was arrogant and annoying and he didn't fucking want to talk to anyone. He pushed himself to his feet and dragged his still half-asleep body to the entrance of the cave.

"What?" he snapped. "What do you want," he stated flatly.

[/html]
[html]

Aeron was calm nothing now could bother her she would be leaving with or without the pups at her side. She had her own life to live and this place would not hold her here anymore. Though she wasn't even sure what she would do in the new pack but who really cared.

"Mama this man is grumpy" Wraith said as she looked at her mother. "Girls meet your father Hybrid Holocaust." Aeron said as she snikered at the thought hat this thing could even create kids. Lucilia looked at the man then her mother. "But we don't have to stay with him do we." Aeron sighed great now if she dumped them she'd feel bad.

"Hybrid these are your daughters Wraith creed and Lucilia Key. Not like it would matter to you.""

<style>
.freebietable-a06 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AgHZL.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a06 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hybrid couldn't even form words. All he managed was a still half-asleep "ehh?" in confusion. One of the puppies stated that he was grumpy. Hybrid chortled in reply, thinking how anyone would be grumpy if they had been woken up from their nap to the sound of shouts. It wasn't really a nap so much as it was him just sleeping off a late night of patrolling.

Of course, he wasn't expecting what the coyote woman had to say next. His children? What? He stared at Aeron for a few seconds, trying to figure out if she was lying. He looked from Aeron to the puppies and stared them down, trying to figure out if they looked like him. Well, the children were definitely full coyotes. The one girl had brilliant liquid honey-coloured eyes and the other had mismatched eyes: one gold, like Aeron's; and the other a deep red like Hybrid's. The girl with the mismatched eyes had the same large ears as Valkyrie and the other's coat looked like, well, any old coyote's. Hybrid grimaced and then shrugged. So what was he supposed to do?

"Why wouldn't it matter to me?" he asked at last, latching on to the one thing he never thought he'd care about. "If these really are... mine, what..." He frowned. "Fucking hell, I guess they are. So what the fuck 'm I supposed to do?"

[/html]
[html]

Aeron watched him study them as he must think she was stupid bring them here. She looked at him. "Try this be a father show them something or is that my job to teach them everything?" she finished with a snark.

"mr. Hybrid sir what do you do for funz?" Lucilia asked looking at him. Wraith said looking at her sister.She looked at the man with focus almost burning through him her eyes looking at his. "If your dad then why have we neber seens you?" wraith asked

Aeron chuckled. "Look she's fisty just like her father." She smiled as she sat down. "Girls why don't you ask somthing the man can answer." She said as she watched him. They may be a bit of him but they were also hers.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

He glanced over to one of the puppies; the oddly-coloured eyed one, who asked him what he did. He was about to reply when Aeron interrupted, explaining that the girl was ‘feisty.’ Apparently, Hybrid was ‘feisty’ too. Hybrid rolled his eyes and then had to inhale a sigh when Aeron tried to redirect the conversation. He didn’t like it when others took charge so much that he couldn’t get a word in. He didn’t particularly enjoy conversations to begin with, but if he wasn’t the one ending them or stopping them, well, he didn’t really like that.

“No,” he replied. “I can answer that,” he added. His words came out gravelly and low, almost menacing. “I’m a warrior. I protect Gabriel. I fight for Gabriel.”

[/html]
[html]

Aeron watched her children fight for attention of a man who knew they were conceived but never sought them out. What made his so interesting that both would want to get his attention. Golden eyes focused on the product of lust and foolishness. They made these things of fluff and now she was going to just leave this place sometime.

"Really is that all you do?" she asked looking at her. Lucilla looked back at her mother as she then looked at her father. "Do you like us? why havent you ever seens us befower?" She asked as wraith eyed her sister. She wanted the attention She wanted to put herself first.

Aeron looked at hybrid what would he teach these children. She would leave them with him maybe not tonight but io was right their home was with these lands. Aeron was only still here because of them. She was starting to teach the girls manners and how to hunt though she hadn't started to teach them trapping. "Would you like to keep your children now Hybrid?" She asked This caught the attention of both girls. "Mama" Lucilla said looking at her. As Aeron just smiled. She watched as she turned back to her father. Her young mind waiting to see what she could fill it with. Wraith was more focused on this thing that looked down at her. Her mind focused on only one thing getting the attention of this man over Luc.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 342

Hybrid grimaced as the puppies assaulted him with questions. Why hadn’t he met them before? Because he didn’t know they fucking existed. God damnit, this was why he hated this small little things. They didn’t understand anything yet because they hadn’t grown up. He knew that someone had raised him at some point, but it sure as hell hadn’t been his mother. Asphyxia had been absent for most of his life and he had thought Segodi was his father until he was told otherwise. When he’d sought out his father, it had been… different. Hybrid couldn’t quite remember anymore because it had been so long ago. But either way, the entire concept of ‘family’ was so foreign to him that he didn’t know what to do. He’d re-united with his sister at a meeting and had tried to follow her and murder her. Clearly, he did not harvest strong familial ties.

“I scout. I fight. I do things that need to be done,” he replied flatly. He didn’t feel as though he should explain himself to anyone let alone some young, foolish puppy. It didn’t matter to him what this girl thought; she was just that: a weak female. He had again been blessed by more daughters. It wasn’t as if he’d planned it, but it seemed as though he had a perchance for female children.

“I never saw you before because I didn’t know you existed,” he snapped. “If you’d been listening, your mother just introduced you.” He stewed for a few moments, wondering if all puppies were this deft or if his were just particularly stupid.

This time, Aeron was the one who posed the next question. Hybrid blinked. What? Would he want to keep them? He supposed he had that other puppy, that Nathaniel boy he’d found in his woods to keep as ‘his’ puppy, but he didn’t know anything about puppy-rearing.

“Keep them? Why? Where are you going?” he demanded. He peered down at the children, wondering why they looked so eager. He just didn’t fucking get it.

[/html]
[html]

Lucilla looked at him she did not quite like the way the man spoke to her she slunk back towards her mother as Wraith stayed close to her father. The girl was always a bit bolder

Aeron looked at the red eye'd man as she huffed. She said as she looked at him. "Do you truly care where I go or what I do?" She asked as her daughter looked at her. "I do mama" Lucilla said. Aeron smiled nodding to her as her golden gaze fell back on Hybrid. She then bent down and smiled. Girls come her please"

Aeron watched as the girls came to her side. "Hybrid I'm going with Io to Anathema This place isn't my home its yours." She said. She hugged both her children. "I love you both and your old enough now to mostly take care of yourselves you don't need me." She said. Stopping she looked at hybrid I'll leave them here the day I leave unless you want me to leave them now." She said as both her girls snuggled close to there mother. She didn't want to let them go. For the first time in a long time she could feel her mother instincts kicking in.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hybrid glared at the puppy as it slowly slunk back to its mother. Fine, cower. This was why he didn't like these young coyotes anyways: they never knew their place, they were bold when they should be silent and their cried when they should instead learn and heal. They didn't yet understand how to lick their wounds and translate a single experience into an overarching message.

Again, Hybrid regarded the older coyote uneasily as she spoke again. No, he did not care; but he did not want to curse himself by speaking too soon, so he listened to everything she had to say before he decided to speak up.

"I don't know," he replied at last. "If you leave them with Talitha or Valkyrie, they can stay." He frowned and considered his words before continuing. "Their place is here: with Inferni. Inferni needs young blood. It needs life," he explained. He knew that his time would come to an end and perhaps when these two girls were older, they could learn the ways of the clan and protect it like he had his entire life. Or, more importantly, protect Gabriel and his image.

[/html]
[html]

Aeron was tired of being here she still had much to do. She held on to her girls as she smiled. looking at hybrid his red eyes cast on her she wished that those eyes would not watch her. "I will not leave them with anyone but you." She said looking at him. It may not be what she wanted if she truly wanted things her way she would leave Inferni with them and never allow them to come here.

She looked at the girls as she leaned away and reached into her bag pulling out a necklace with a little gold medallion on it and a second one that was silver. She smiled holding one up as wraith looked at her. "I want that one mommy." She said as Aeron smiled placing the gold one around her neck. She turned to Lucilla and placed the silver one around her neck. Looking at them she smiled. Kissing the top of their heads she almost cried.

she stood up and looked at Hybrid. "If you want them to live else where you bring them there I refuse to. They are your children as well." She stated as she stopped looking at him so that she could reach into her bag. "Here feed our children or yourself. Let who ever you want care for them." She pulled out three decent rabbits all she had caught in 3 weeks and these were caught in the falling apart town. She tossed them in front of him. "Call for me if you need anything but don't expect me to come quickly." she said.

Bending down one last time she hugged her girls tight. "Behave and learn from your family here and know you can always come and find me. I won't be far besides I'm your mother and love you." she said kissing them as they kissed her back. "Bye mama" Lucilla choked trying not to cry. "Wowwio's don't cwy Luc" Wraith said as she looked at her sister with a slight glare. "I'll take cawe of Luc mama" Wraith said looking at her mother with that determined look. "I know you will wraith. Wraith Creed Lucilla Key you both better behave my dears." She said giving them final kisses and hugs. She looked at Hybrid one last time before turning to leave to look back to see Wraith closer to Hybrid and Lucilla still watching her leave.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
WC: 311

He was no father. He already knew that, but apparently, Aeron wasn’t intelligent enough to discern that from his demeanor. He hadn’t been a father to Valkyrie and he didn’t plan on being one to these little things. If one of them had been male, maybe he’d consider it; but for now, he wasn’t interested. Raising girls was like watering another man’s flowers. He’d once heard that somewhere, from someone, at some time. Whenever it had been, it was how Hybrid generally felt about this entire situation. He had better things to do.

He glanced away as she doled out trinkets to her children. If she liked them so much, why was she abandoning them here? They were just as much hers as they were his. He didn’t understand why he should bear all the responsibility when it had been just as much his fault as hers. So, he tried not to roll his eyes when Aeron spoke. She wasn’t even making sense. If he wanted them to live elsewhere bring them she refused? Hybrid snorted and then gave her a level stare.

Then she ceded. Hybrid let out a strange sound, something like a mix of a derisive snort, cackle, and chuckle. He had won. Good. He wasn’t planning on ‘being’ anything to them. He already had one puppy to worry about; he didn’t need two. While it was true that Talitha looked after Nathaniel more than he did, he didn’t care. Nathaniel was his. These were… not.

“Whatever,” Hybrid said at last. He huffed and then moved to retreat into his cave when he realized the puppies would have to be led to their new homes. “I’ll take them–” he indicated with a wave of his paw “to their new homes.” He flicked his head and then took two steps forward to lead them out of his cave.