Danger's apprentice
[html]

WC:361+ - He's at a random clearing with Beyaz ^^ He's there all the time when he's free so he should be easy to follow/track or whatever :3

A soft summer breeze caressed his tall, battered form. Reaching out behind him, he placed his palm securely upon the large rock and then proceeded to lower himself down onto it’s ruff, uneven surface. Muscles ached and his side throbbed sharply in pain, but overall his condition was slowly improving; especially now that he was more or less mentally stable and happy. It had surprised him that he and Matteo had gone from ignoring each other like petty pups to suddenly being mates all due to a near death experience. Such a result had wiped away any guilt the Marbas felt for having trespassed and caused the situation; for no matter what angle he assessed the situation from he could not find fault in it. His sides throbbed as if to remind him that near death experiences didn’t come pain free.

Attached to him were he usual array of blades, each varying in size and use. Since his promotion to Marbas and fight with the white one, he’d had a lot of free time to improve upon his skills and experiment with other weapons and attack strategies; he’d even come up with a few possible new ways to protect Anathema lands that he’d been meaning to bring to Naniko’s attention. Yawning in a cautious fashion, he blinked sleep filled eyes and bleakly stared out into his surroundings without paying them much attention. He’s found a small, isolated clearing awhile back which he’d used to practice with his Katana and he had soon grown fond of the place and often wandered over to it to kill time.

From all sides, the small spaces was thickly protected by trees; a short walk away lay a stream and scattered throughout the opening were large rocks; possibly from once grand human buildings, they now lay about as ruins and virtually pointless rubble. Reaching for his Katana’s blade, he unsheathed the weapon and moved it around so that it reflected the midday sun’s rays. A rustle of bushes disturbed the peace of his hideout and he turned to see his faithful white pest rummaging around on the ground, safely in the shade and away from sunlight.

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Let’s say he never learned her real name, and still thinks she’s Anette?

WC: 316

She rummaged around in her den for the right equipment. Her sword, probably a Katana, hung on the wall a safe distance from the floor and a safe distance away from any grabby paws. She couldn’t find what she was originally looking for, and stopped looking for it. She dropped everything else onto her make-shift bed, and grabbed the sword of the wall. It was already in its sheath and belt, as that was what enabled it to hang on the wall. She clipped it to her waist, and left her den.

She heard he could help her; he being Alaki. She anticipated this encounter would be a lot better than the last. She hoped he wouldn’t be sleeping this time, and if he was- she had her own shiny sword, that she didn’t know how to use, to back her up. Axelle trudged up the hill leading toward a meadow that she believed would be a good training area. The sword and it’s belt made it a little harder for her to walk, maybe because she wasn’t used to it.

She was told he would most likely be there at this time of day, too. So, good. Kill two birds with one stone. It took her a good few minutes to reach the ideal spot, but when she neared it, she spotted a black wolf sitting on a rock. That must be him. She walked closer, and before she was in talking distance, she took a deep breathe to calm her nerves. Then she approached, a little cautiously, ”Alaki?” She stood there, with her sword on her waist, thinking she would so much rather have her crossbow on her instead. She was much more capable with that. She eyed the white bird on the ground, picking at things. Then her eyes shifted back toward the injured ebony male. He looked like he was in pain.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:313+ - Works for me ^^

A somewhat familiar female’s voice drew him out from his idle daydreaming. Twisting slightly he turned in the direction of the voice and instantly narrowed his eyes and pulled back his lip to revel a row of sharp teeth, a low growl escaping his maw before he could stop it. Consciously making himself pause to test the monotone female’s scent, he was surprised to see the she wolf carried the scent of Anathema; that or she’s been lurking around his home pack long enough to pick the scent up, but he doubted that. “Well if it isn’t my personal stalker. When did you join Anathema?” he sneered at the other, wheezing a little as his breath came out in painful bouts.

Gingerly, he ran a hand around his side, massaging the tender muscles and bruised skin. Now that this particular female was pack he knew he’d have to watch his manners and be at least somewhat polite towards her. Sighing, he collected himself emotionally and mentally and made his face an emotional mask; to hide his underlying pain and irritation aimed towards the female.

Staring at the other in silence, he cast his mind back to their past encounter to try and recall her name. ‘Anette’ was what came to mind, but he was sure back then that she was lying, but he had nothing else to call her so he concluded that would have to do. “Oh my dearest Anette, whatever can I do to assist you” he asked her, his voice sickly sweet and dripped in sarcasm. A sudden movement and the sound of frantic wings drew the Marbas’s attention to where Beyaz had been, only to see the bird flying directly towards him. Raising an arm, he managed just in time to catch the bird and then moved his arm to his shoulder to allow the pest his usual perch.

<style>
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ok Smile

WC: 345

She smiled wryly at the fact that he still didnt know her real name. He still thought it was 'Anette', and this amused her greatly. His next comment added onto her amusement. She was just having a funny day. Personal stalker. She beamed at his comment. Why yes, yes I am, she thought to herself when she smiled largely. There was no sarcasm in that, weirdly enough. She liked Alaki’s personality; he was a worthy stalkee. She liked his personality, even though he was an asshole to her most of the time. She was attracted to people who were mean to her. ”A couple of moons ago.” The equivalent of almost four months. She took her belt off and laid it on the ground, pulling the sword out of its sheath and holding it in her hands, sideways. It looked almost like his. She examined it; she hadn't really looked at it before since she couldn’t even use it. Maybe after today she would have the gist of it.

”Well, I heard you would be able to help me train.” She played with the sword a little in her hands, but stopped when she became a little clumsy. She didn’t want to take his eye out, then she wouldn’t be able to learn, ”Well, I was hoping you’d show me how to use this thing,” referring to the sword in her hands. He looked sore, though, and she wasn’t sure how much she would be able to get out of him. She hoped he would be at least able to show her the basics.

She stood there watching him rub his sides, ”Are you okay?” She couldn’t help, but notice that he looked a little ‘off’ from last time she saw him. She could give a shit less about him, but she was nosy so she wanted to know. Everybody’s business, drama, and deaths entertained her. Knowing other people’s problems gave her mind something else to think about aside from her boring life. And Alaki’s problem would be the top news story of the day.

Act speaks thinks/emphasizes
<style type="text/css">
.brain b {font-weight:bold; color:#369ae9; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.brain .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.brain i {font-weight:italic; color:#afafaf; letter-spacing:1px;}
.brain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.brain {margin:1px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2w7n9dj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 268px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:440+ - Smile

“Oh?” he wasn’t entirely surprised that he hadn’t encountered his little stalker in the caves; he’d practically left Anathema for awhile after his argument with Matteo and had only recently returned in a half dead state, not an ideal condition to have been lurking throughout the caves to say the least. Curiously, he watched as she removed the belt and pulled out, what looked like, a Katana from its sheath. Suddenly, he had a good idea where the conversation was going and a smug expression filled his face; as far as he knew, he was one of the few canines of Anathema actively practicing the use of Katanas and blades. It was a hobby of his, working with different lengths and styles of swords and daggers and experimenting on how to use them each effectively. But at the end of the day, when in a pinch he would without a shadow of a doubt use his Katana; it was the one blade he was confident wielding.

Confirming his suspicions, the female stated that others had apparently directed her in his direction. Over his time within the lands, he’d taught some canines poisons but hadn’t really taught anyone how to use weapons and fight; heck, he wasn’t even sure if he could. But within the pack he held the position of Marbas and so he knew that whether he liked it or not he would be obliged to assist the female, or at least try to. Leaning back slightly, he watched the other play with the weapon; noting that her grip was completely wrong and she was clueless as to what she was doing, much like he’d been when he’d first found his blade.

Just when he was about to speak and take control of the situation, the female asked about his well being and he could help but laugh some. Looking at her, he shook his head slightly, “Can’t say I am. Had a close call with death awhile back, but I’m more or less fit enough to assist you so don’t worry” he explained, recalling the events that had lead to his injuries and shuddered a little, wasn’t one of my smarter ideas. Pushing the bloody and painful memories aside, he went straight down to business. “Firstly, have you had any hand to hand combat training and any real fighting experiences? Secondly, do you know how to care for and maintain your blade and do tell me what you know of the weapon you carry” his questions were aimed to test the female’s current knowledge and skills to give him a better idea of what he was working with.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Alaki’s movements were uneasy, but he played the ‘I’m okay’ card. As he explained his injuries, she showed a deadpan expression on her mug. His words didn’t benefit her in anyway, so she didn’t pester him anymore with questions about his health. It was really none of her business, and she couldn’t really make due with anything that he said. It was unimportant to her. Then he went right in with asking her questions, and she went in directly after to answer them. She sheathed the sword so she didn’t accidentally hurt him with it, and answered the questions as best as she could, ”Well, no. I haven’t had any hand to hand combat training, and the only fighting experience I have is in my natural wolf form with teeth and claws.” She paused looking down at the weapon. She really hadn’t a clue of what special care it needed. All she knew was not to leave it wet, clean it often enough, and don’t break the blade. ”I don’t know any special care tactics for it, and I’m pretty sure its either a Katana or in the class of one.” She sighed, and then said, ”Yeah, I’m a piece of work.”

She took a seat next to him, giving him enough room, on the rock he leaned against. ”I do know I found it in Halifax, along with a Crossbow and a bunch of little throwing knives in a weapons shop. It is in good condition, and I plan to keep it in good condition. Hopefully you can guide me in that direction.” She slid to the edge of the rock, now leaning on the side. She wondered if this training would be hard, or would it come natural to her? Since her father was a natural killer, although he didn’t specialize in weapons. He specialized in death. ”Where do we begin?”

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:40px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:190px;}
#an-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.xmasalaki b {font-weight:bold; color:#110d09; letter-spacing:1px; }
.alakiooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmasalaki p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.xmasalaki {width:450px;border:1px solid #110d09;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... salaki.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:165px;background-color:#5a4c4b;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d4bd;}
</style>

WC: 342 - I be back now, with a working pc >Big Grin

Much like he had been when he had first required and started wielding his Katana; she was completely ignorant and clueless about what it was and how to use it. Hopefully she has more natural talent than I did... or this will be a pain in the ass. He had downright sucked with his blade when had first started wielding and learning how to use it; heck, he's often attempted to swing it around one handed at one point. A foolish mistake and one that could have potentially gotten him killed if he had attempted it in actual combat. With a slight groan, he managed to pull himself off from the rock and onto his feet, stretching slowly and carefully to test how well his body was functioning and what areas hurt the most; his side complained greatly, which would limit his ability some, but nothing too serious and restraining. Looking at the black and white female, he kept his expression schooled and neutral as he considered where to start with her training. His initial teacher, Liev and started at a history lesson that had bored him to no end and so he concluded that he would start with the opposite- jumping right into the deep end and going for a more practical learning method.

“Okay, get up and get into a comfortable stance; hold the Katana however you feel is right and stand however you feel comfortable, I’ll correct you if you mess anything up so don't worry” by the last part he was grinning, meaning that she should worry. He liked the whole 'every mistake you make you get a hit' training method. Pupils learned quickly that way or so he thought. But first, he needed to figure out the females natural fighting style and how best to train her to match her natural talents. One hand wrapped around his own blade's handle, the worn black leather comfortable fit within his hand, his eyes scanning the surroundings and picking up details, always keeping the female within his field of vision.

[/html]
[html]
Good =]

Alaki pushed off the rock and stood. Axelle watched him stretch slowly, and then focus his attention on her before scanning their surroundings. She stepped away from him a bit, and pulled the sword from its sheath. Then she stood with it in both of her hands, with her arms stiff and the sword pointing straight. Maybe I have more talent than I thought... She thought to herself with a slight, confident smirk. She imagined getting ready for a serious battle and standing in this stance.

”Am I good?” She tried to stay completely still. Her tail was in a normal position, slightly curved behind her. Her legs were separated and in line with her hips, and she was using all the muscles in her arms to hold the sword perfectly still. She would learn from Alaki the right way anyway, but she still wanted to impress him with what she thought she already knew.

At first, her eyes were focused on keeping the blade from quivering even just a little bit, and as she thought she had that mastered, she moved them. She then focused her gaze on Alaki, and listened for his instructions on what to do next.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
.alakiooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmasalaki {width:450px;border:1px solid #110d09;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... salaki.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:165px;background-color:#5a4c4b;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d4bd;}
</style>

WC: 308 - Me no likely this post, sorry >.< It's... well. Pathetic ¬.¬

Paying his new found student his complete attention, he scrolled his eyes over her form, watching her move and settle into her most comfortable stance, all the while remaining silent and simply observing. It was a strange thing to teach another, not being the most sociable wolf out there he had never really bothered to offer to teach and so he was very much off balance with the whole ordeal. It was one thing practising and refining skills on his own; a whole 'nother matter educating a somewhat-stranger whom was clueless in regard to the weapon she carried. Noting the over confident smirk upon his pupil he couldn't contain a loud 'tut', then simply sighed when she asked whether she was good.

Slowly he paced around her, silently stalking a wide circle; out of the blades range, as his paranoia told him to do, for even if the one before him was an uneducated female, she still held a blade and he wasn't going to be foolish enough to step into the weapons range whilst the other was in a stance; a very basic one, but a stance non the less. “Spread your hands further apart, one close to the guard and one lower down towards the cap” he instructed, his voice completely neutral as he narrowed his eyes, continuing to assess the other. “Also, relax your shoulders some more, you look ridiculously stiff”. Pausing, waiting to see whether the other would follow his instructions he considered how to continue with the lesson next.

“Okay, you have two choices. I can sit her shouting orders at you or I can teach you via sparring, which do you think would work better with you?” he questioned her, deciding since he knew little of the female that it would be best for her to decide how she would learn best.

[/html]
[html]
Didn’t suck, it was rather… interesting to be so short looking, and you STILL managed to get 308 words, I’m impressed xD [Points: 3]

Alaki’s voice was rather calmed, and for once not mean to her or sarcastic. She liked this side of him. Their first meeting hadn’t been so nice, but it seemed he had put it behind him. Seeing that, she put it behind her as well. She was being stupid just approaching him out of nowhere after finding out that he had done something to someone else. She was a good friend after all, but sometimes others had to take care of their own problems.

He looked like he knew exactly what he was doing, and so she trusted him with her sword education. She listened to his instruction, and moved her hands on the sword. Her right hand was moved up toward the blade more, while the left was moved toward the edge of the handle. Then she relaxed her shoulders, the sword no longer took so much to keep still. She was happy; her arms were starting to get tired from all that strain.

She kept her gaze straight as she noted the dark brute walking a wide circle around her. Smart. Even she didn’t know what she could do to him if he walked too close. She followed his voice with her rotating ears. ”Lecture can only get you so far… Let’s spar, and see what I’m made of.” She wondered if her instincts would react nicely, and if she would be a natural at this, or would she be a horrible mess at sword fighting. She probably wasn’t a natural, but she wanted to impress Alaki so bad, and didn’t even know why. Maybe it was because he had somehow hurt her friend J’adore, and she had a secret, unconscious revenge plan in the back of her mind or maybe it was just stupidness.

He continued to encircle her, and when he was in front of her, she backed away and readied herself for what was yet to come. She didn’t know how she would do, but she wanted to do good. Well, better than good. She wanted to do great, but she also wanted to learn correctly, too. We’ll see how this goes…

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 357

[/html]
</style>

WC: 324 - Ehehe, Alaki be bad teacher, preparing to prank his pupil ¬.¬

“Your gonna have to work on your arm muscles abit more; some of it you'll get from training but the rest you'll have to work for. No point learning to wield a katana and not be able to use it cause of a little arm ache” he said to her, noting the relief in her expression when she moved to hold the blade properly, pleased that the woman heeded his advice. When the female answered, he grinned at her and slowly pulled his own katana from it's sheath, bring it before him and moving into a comfortable stance. “Ha, well that's good as i'm awful at lectures” he stepped back, creating a larger space between himself and the girl so that he could watch her and assess how she moved with the blade in her hands and how she held her blade at different stages when approaching an opponent. “Remember, i'm an injured guy over here, so go easy on me and no full strength strikes; work on precision and getting used to working with a blade in your hands” he instructed, then he took a long breath in and released it just as slowly, rolling and relaxing his shoulders.

Sparring would hurt; that much he knew, but there was no other practical way he could teach the other as he hated lectures himself and couldn't bare the thought of boring another and himself by explaining everything in excessive amounts of details; that and some things were easier to learn once experienced. “Ready when you are” he said, cocking his head to the side and shooting the other a mischievous grin; although injured he had more experience with the blade and was confident he could hold his own well enough against a novice. That and he was planning a few nasty tricks to teach the girl that fighting with a Katana wasn't noble or clean; dirty, skilled fighters ones more fights then noble wanna-bes.

[/html]
[html]
uh ohhhhhhh xD [Points: 0]

Axelle nodded as Alaki continued to give her tips. She wanted to become stronger at some point, and this was a good excuse to start. She would do it for personal reasons as well as for work. If she could just improve her arm strength, then most of her problems would be solved. No more fearing others into overpowering her, even though such things weren’t that big of problems anymore. Either way, it wouldn’t hurt.

”Okay.” She prepared herself, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Then she corrected the way she was lacking on holding her katana, and held it up readying herself for the first strike. Opening her eyes, she charged at her opponent, swinging the sword at him. The sword felt nice slicing through the air, but she hoped it wouldn’t slice through Alaki. Her eyes closed out of nervousness at the point of contact, as her sword hit something hard…

<style type="text/css">
</style>
WC: 155

[/html]
[html]
Major fail post, since i totally forgot what evil scheme he had brewing xD / +291!

Standing there, Katana in hand and body relaxing into a stance, he didn't have to wait long for his new found apprentice to come at him. Watching how she gripped the weapon, held it as she moved and how she carried herself in general whilst wielding a blade he made a mental note of errors and minor things to point out to her later; although he was pleasantly surprised to see that she wasn't doing to bad of a job overall. Raising his katana a fraction he waited patiently, schooling his face to be neutral and give little away. Placing a paw slightly further back, he remained in place until the black and white female began to strike and it was then he chose to make his move; pushing forward he aimed to close the gap between himself and the other, bring himself as close to the female as possible and catching her strike with his Katana. The shock of stopping the others blow went straight to his ribs and he couldn't help but wince alittle.

Pushing down with his blade, he waited for the female to make her next more, predicting her potential actions and such and preparing counters for them. But simply waiting for her to move wasn't all he had planned, for he noted her closed eyes and flashed a grin, removing one hand from his blade to pull free a dagger, his body complaining and searing with pain from using only one arm to wield the katana. Placing the dagger above one of the female's hands, he smirked, “Never close your eyes. You swing the blade around you should watch the outcome”. He pulled the dagger away a fraction, to show he didn't intend to use it.

<style type="text/css">
.alathang2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a5178; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #231943; }
.alathang2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.alathang2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#47405c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BoZ75.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 238px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8698; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.alathang2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.alathang2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
SORRY for the wait !. [Points:3]

Her blade came in contact with something. The loud metal sound that echoed through the air gave it away before she could even see it. She opened her eyes to see Alaki pushing her blade away with his. She struck at him again, and once more he countered the attack like she expected that he would. She wasn’t good enough to catch him off guard to really impress the brute, but she was determined enough. Still the idea was very far out there. He struck at her, and she moved away from his blade, then bringing her own down to catch his. The two katanas met with a metallic clink of sound and Axelle worked on her foot work as well as keeping her eyes open when her sword came into contact with something else. She had to be aware if she were even going to slice Alaki.

Alaki had pulled a small dagger from somewhere and Axelle froze as he pointed it at her. Her sword in hand in a defensive state, but she was not really sure what she could do with it when he was threatening her with something so small. She really couldn’t see herself defending with a big katana compared to the miniscule dagger he pointed at her. His words met her ears, though her eyes were still on the sharp object that was too close to her skin for comfort, and she made sure to correct herself. He pulled the blade back, and she took in a deep breath. Then Axelle swung her sword towards him, trying very hard not to close her eyes on the impact of contact. She wasn’t comfortable with this, but learning was taking someone out of their comfort zone and making them get comfortable in another. She had a lot to learn.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 512 :: Wanna finish this up with your post?

Surprisingly the black and white female grew more reckless, confident, aggressive with each stroke and swing of the blade; traits he preferred to see in warriors. Sure, one could practice fine fancy elegant moves, but at the end of the day shabby, quick and efficient ones got the job done a lot quicker. Some may call swordsmanship and art, to him his Katana and blades were merely tools to kill and he didn't care how he wielded them so long as he got his desired result. Blocking each strike the female threw at him, he felt his sides begin to throb more and more, injuries flaring up and making it harder and harder to concentrate on the task at hand. With each strike and block, the sound of metal on metal resounded, a pure, thrilling sound that lightened his spirits despite the pain the sparring was causing him. As he prepared to pull the dagger out one of the girl's shots glanced his arm, nicking it and drawing blood; a small wound he simply ignored.

Watching the female come to a still when she noticed the dagger he smiled smugly, glad he'd gotten his point across well enough. Everyone saw his katana, displayed as it was upon his hip for the most part; distracted by the large blade few noticed his semi concealed daggers, although today he only had the one with him and it was clean of poison. Pulling his hand back he threw the small blade away from the both of them, grasping his katana once more with two hands, catching the female's blow abit late, his legs gave out on him as he fell to the ground; releasing his katana and allowing it to fall to the ground as he wrapped his arms around his chest, pain searing through it. “Sh.. shit” he groaned slightly, gritting his teeth and waiting for the pain to pass, breath coming out heavy now from the short sparring session along with his new-found pain. Gingerly he raised an open palm, asking for the female to stop.

“Think that's as far as I can go today” he spoke between pants, slowly easing himself of the ground, swaying slightly on his feet suddenly unsteady in his two legged form. “You're not half bad. Get in a few sparring sessions and more experience and come back to me then; i'll give you a few more tips then” he promised, seeing that the female simply need more experience and to grow more accustomed to using her blade before his teaching could be of much use. Slowly he bent and picked up his katana, placing it into it's sheath and then went to retrieve the dagger he'd thrown away.

“You coming with me back to the caves or you gonna stay here and get some more practice in?” he called out to her over his shoulder, beginning to make his way towards the path that lead to the caves. His pace was slow, one hand gingerly rested upon his sore ribs, eyes squinting partially shut from the pain.

<style type="text/css">
.keycrow001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#537c7d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f2e2e 1px 1px 1px;}
.keycrow001 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:160px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:10px; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/k2xts3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.keycrow001 p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.keycrow001 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#537c7d;}
.keycrow001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px;}
.keycrow001 {margin:5px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2d4c4c; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2ugpcfb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-left-radius:30px; border-top-right-radius:30px; padding:3px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b1417; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]
[html]
Cool with me =]. [Points: 3

She was reckless with her weapon, but as time would pass, her strikes would become more controlled rather than just flying everywhere. The nick she left in Alaki’s arm satisfied her enough to not be disappointed when he collapsed and asked her to stop attacking him. She probably wouldn’t have touched him with her blade if he wasn’t injured. Axelle kind of felt bad to have had the male sparring with her on such bad terms of health. She stood back as he clutched his ribs and collected his items off of the ground. She sheathed her weapon in the belt around her waist. It felt weird being there, but like all things, she would get used to the feeling.

She watched Alaki with concerned eyes, but didn’t say anything to him. She was sure he didn’t want her sympathy, so she didn’t bother offering it. Axelle nodded as he spoke to her in a strained tone, probably from the pain he was in. She would definitely be up to sparring with Alaki another time. It was reassuring that she was getting better, and would soon be able to protect herself from almost anyone. She hoped to be some sort of an ectype of Alaki some day, maybe even better than him.

After he collected all of his things, he began walking back toward the caves, inviting her. She looked at the sky. It was about dusk, she was tired and dirty, and she figured she could pick up where she left off tomorrow. Axelle looked around herself one more time before jogging toward Alaki to keep up. ”Well, this was cute.” She said it loud enough for him to hear her if he was listening, but she didn’t expect an answer, and to be honest, she didn’t really want one.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]