wisdom born of [p]ain
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Private for Vannah-face/Taliesin (<3), with many apologies for it being so late, the internet at my friend's house was a bit rubbish! Set in Flower Fields if that's ok? (That is by the border yes?)

pushitinThe dawn sun was creeping over the horizon, the sky changing from on inky black into a bright, pale blue as the tendrils of light drifted up into it, caressing it, convincing the bright pinpricks of light of the stars to go out, to rest for another day. Soft breezes blew through the grass, ruffling the tall flowers that stood, reaching up into the sky as if they were stretching to kiss it, everywhere the petals of these flowers were opening, revealing bright blues, purples, reds and yellows, they opened slowly, waking from their night's sleep. Soran found herself with a strange sense of dé-ja-vous, having recently been to a similarly flowery place, the new packlands seemed to be far more vibrant than the old ones had been, especially now that they were charred and burned to nothing more than smoking embers embedded with the occasional timber, still glowing with the heat of the fires that had ravaged the lands. Perhaps the newer wolves had just been more adept at cultivating such flowers, or perhaps having moved Southwards, there simply were more species of flower here? Perhaps their delicate petals could not withstand the cooler air and the more harsh winters of the Northern lands; so perhaps more flowers simply grew here as the climate was more temperate and suited to their growth and success.
pushitinThe ebony fae was still slightly amazed at the bright colours of the flowers ahead of her, they seemed so much brighter than she had ever remembered, even though she had been on many a journey and seen so many things, both terrible and amazing, the lady was still astounded by what life could provide to her, the sights, the sounds, the smells, the green eyed fae could always find something to amaze her, there was always something new to be discovered, always something to be learned. Her hunt for Conri at Crimson Dreams had proved fruitless, though she had found her reddish brown granddaughter, and that was wonderful, it was fantastic to have found her, even if the reddish girl hadn't been all too keen to see her dark grandmother initially. The ebony fae was determined to work on their relationship, and that of her and her grandson, she would make amends to them, being the maternal figure that the pair seemed to think that they were lacking, she would find her redemption through them, even if it took her the rest of her life. Even though the ebony fae knew the enourmity of the task ahead of her she was keen to add to it, she wanted to find her children, Conri, Khaden and Dhalia, it seemed they had all disappeared without a trace, but she had already decided to search tirelessly for them, she wanted to make amends with all of her bloodline, she wanted to feel their forgiveness, she wanted to be better, perhaps then she might believe she deserved to be forgiven, perhaps then she might feel at home amongst her family. The dark lady reached the borders of a pack, she sniffed the air tentatively, she did not recognise the scent, but she had been out of the lands for two years, there was a good chance that packs had fallen, disbanded and formed in the time she was gone. She stopped at the borders, brushing the long hair of her mane out of her eyes. Remembering the awkardness of Mati meeting her at the borders, she raised her head and called softly,
"Hello there! Is there anyone around?"
[/html]
((Sorry, didn't mean to take so long. Yes, the field is by the border. ^^; ))

He was sitting on a log at the edge of a field, his mis-matched eyes lost in thought. What could he do to show his feeling to Sky? A poem was beginning to form in his mind, but the words were scattered by a shout. He blinked, the distance in his eyes receding into a sharp watchful gaze. He stood, brushing off the jeans he wore more often than not. He slipped the small notebook into a back pocket. His ears perked up, then laid back, his tail shifting to a more dominant position. He didn't shout back, just made his way to the edge of the field, his eyes moving restlessly. There. A black wolf stood at the edge of the field. A female.

Relieved that it was neither Lucifer, nor Azza, the male's posture relaxed some. His ears came forward to express a wary welcome to the female. He paused a few feet from her, tilting his head slightly to study her through bi-colored eyes. "Hello, there. Can I help you?" He'd heard stories of Soran, but didn't remember meeting her before. So the young male had no clue that this dark furred woman was his mother's first mate.

He paused to let her introduce herself first, before offering his name.
[html]

No worries hun Smile

The dark lady could not help but hope at the idea that someone she knew might be there, there was a tingling of excitement in the pit of her stomach, small butterflies doing backflips she believed. It was rather rude of them, to intrude on her stomach like that and create nervous excitement. She could not believe that she was nervous standing at the border, she had no real reason to, everyone she had met seemed to have been accomodating to her, pleasant at times, although Mati had not been very keen to see her, she felt that that was probably more to do with her than her reddish brown granddaughter. The ebony fae was not the nervous kind, but she was nervous here, she could not explain why, perhaps it was because she was running out of options, there were not many more places that she knew of that she could search for her lost children, eventually she would have to give it up, she had already promised that she would not leave the lands again, and she meant it, besides, it would probably be the first place her children would come looking for her, she couldn't leave now, not again, not after how far she had travelled. But she was running out of options, she had already put her mental cartographer to work, making a map of the lands in her head, she had always been good at that, knowing which paths took her where, knowing where the packs lay, she had always been a good one for giving directions; unfortunately this skill also had it's downside, she knew that the lands did not reach much further than she had already been, there were fewer and fewer places her pups could be, at least when she had not known the land well there had been the hope that she had just not asked at the right pack yet, that hope was beginning to dwindle. She hoped beyond hope that one of her pups would have made their home in this beautiful flowery place.

Soran did not have long to wait before she saw someone approaching, for a moment she did something of a double take, she could have sworn it was Deuce's daughter, Dierdre coming into sight, but no, this figure was male. But he had the unmistakable traits of someone of Deuce and Dierdre's bloodline, she could not imagine it being so easy to recreate that creamy fur, nor, (as he got closer, she noticed), his bi-coloured eyes, a product of both Deuce and Dierdre. It couldn't be that she had stumbled across another of Deuce's family so soon after meeting Noah, could it? The male spoke and she could not help but smile, there was no mistaking it, there was too much of Deuce and Dierdre in him for him to not be related in some way, perhaps he was Dierdre's brother, perhaps he was her son, the ebony fae could not be sure at the moment. She bowed her head as he approached, a small act of submission, showing that she meant no harm, nor was she intending to tresspass. She then raised her head and looked at the male, smiling at his fur colour and his eyes, certain that she knew his family, she must have done, the way he looked was more than just a coincidence, the ebony female was sure.
"Hello there, I'm Soran, I'm just looking for someone, I was hoping that they might have ended up here, who might you be? Though if you don't mind me hazarding a guess, your surname is Rhiannon I bet?" The lady replied with a smile, hoping that she had not crossed the line by interjecting her guess like that, but she was so certain she could not help asking, it had just slipped out. She lowered her heaqd politely again, waiting for his reply.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
Soran. The name hit him like a shock. He'd spent more time with mother than Noah had, he knew more stories about Deuce's past. He took in her appearance, his gaze suddenly like someone who'd seen a living Goddess. "Soran..." Realizing how rude he was being, he answered her question.

"I am Taliesin Dir Rhiannon. Son of Deuce... your former mate. Mother told me so much about you. She loved you very much... More so than she did Lucifer I'm certain." He gave her a grin, excited to have finally met her. He had heard many stories about Soran, all of them wonderful. To finally meet her was exciting to the male. His tail wagged excitedly as he gazed at her. The silver pentagram in her fur...he'd had one like it, he'd left it with Kira. A symbol of his mateship with her, once upon a time. The idea had come from his mother's story of giving the pentagram to Soran on the night of their mateship, the night his mother had seen the Goddess Herself.

Soran was every bit as beautiful, as noble as he'd imagined her to be. It was amazing to him to know that his mother's story was true, and not just a product of her drink and tumultuous love affairs.
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this reply, you PMed me aaaages ago to say it was finished, seems the threads have piled up on me while I've not been feeling well :S

WC: 1117?!

The ebony fae watched the cream coloured male with interest. He was so like Deuce in her eyes, it was amusing to the sable lady that her former mate had spawned so many who looked so like her, Soran's own children were as varied as they could be, Khaden and Kiwi being the only ones who looked exactly like her, sharing both her jet black pelt and her bright green eyes, Conri and Dhalia were both such a vibrant orange colour, their father's genes taking a hold of their colouration, and Rain was as dark as the night but had her own father's silver eyes. She supposed that at least most of her children had kept her eye colour it seemed, even Florence and Flavian, her twins bore them, but other than that she had never managed to produce children that carried so much of herself in their appearance, unlike Deuce, she had Dierdre and it seemed this young male here. Yes, there was no mistaking that he was a Rhiannon. He had the trademark pale pelt and the bi-coloured eyes that Soran had fallen so deeply in love with when they had been worn by Deuce, even when searching her deepest emotions she could not find any doubt that this male was one of the clan of Rhiannon, that was an odd thought for the sable lady, in another world, in some situation where things had transpired differently this male would know her as his mother, or even grandmother, if only she had been around, if she had fought harder for her pale lady, stolen her away from the iron grip of the ebony male whom she had never much liked. She must have had a chance, he would have not been so incensed with jealousy had she not, perhaps she should have used that to her advantage, worked away at the pair's relationships until her pale lover found her way back into her own arms. But alas the sable female had never been one for manipulation, she did not like it and doubted that she could have managed to achieve the effect she had wanted, she would have felt too guilty, in her mind Deuce had made her choice, although she could not understand it at all, she had to respect it, Lucifer had won, he had taken the fae with the bi coloured eyes away from Deuce, how strange that she would lose one mate to the son of her first mate, her first love. It still hurt her now when she thought about it, if truth were to be told her heart still ached whenever she thought of Deuce, theirs was a love that had transcended everything, Soran still felt it's pull despite all the miles between them now, all the things that had changed.

Then the pale male spoke, saying her name with something which sounded to the dark Vetes female like reverence, she found this strange, her eyes opening wide as she looked at him. He knew her obviously, well at least he knew of her, it seemed that whatever had been said to him had elevated the fae in his estimation, making her an object of awe. The sable lady could not deny that she was flattered, it was nice to hear someone say her name in such a way, something her family had not done, they had been cold and uncomfortable around her, something which had not surprised her, but she could not help but wish that they had said her name with the same tone that this pale man had, like she mattered, like she was important to them in some way. After all despite her abandoning them without her none of them would exist, she wished that they could bridge the huge chasms that had formed in their relationships, all she could do was hope that given time some old wounds would heal enough to allow her and her grandchildren to form a bond of some kind. She still had hope for finding her children of course, although this was dwindling fast, she had searched so many places for them already, she was beginning to worry that she would never find them. Again all she had to cling to was hope, hope that they were safe and well and that one day they would see fit to return to these lands and then perhaps they too could form something that may blossom into love for their mother. The female watched the alabaster male quietly as he spoke, her ears swivelling to catch the sound, he had his mother's tone indeed, the sable lady wondered if he could see what she saw, that Deuce was within him. Finally he gave the answer she had been expecting, she nodded as he spoke, her smile widening, it was wonderful to find so many members of Deuce's family within the lands, safe and well, it gave the sable lady the feeling that, in her own way, Deuce was still walking the lands, in the blood of her children, as well as buried deep beneath the jet lady's breast. Then the male added that he believed his mother had loved her far more than Lucifer, that was like a hammer blow to the chest for the female, she had always hoped it, wished for it, but she had always managed to quash it with doubt, although her own heart beat only for the pale female, she did not expect, nor believe that Deuce's was the same. She still loved the pale female so much that it was an actual physical pain to her, she could not dare to hope that Deuce had indeed felt the same way.

Because of course that would also mean that Deuce should have picked the jet female over that male that Soran had so disliked, why did she not chose me? The old mantra that had flowed through Soran's mind for so long reared it's ugly head once again, sending a small ripple of sorrow across her chest, through her very heart.
"It is wonderful to meet you Taliesin, so you know a lot about me then? I hope it is all good?" The sable fae said, squashing the feeling of misery and indeed deciding to use the new knowledge to keep herself happy, Deuce had indeed loved her and that was worth all of the heartache in the world.
"So tell me of yourself, I wish to know everything, I have already met your brother and would love to know more of you as well. These are wonderful lands, have you been living here long?" The lady asked, suddenly full of questions for the young male.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
((WOW. I have lost all hope of being able to keep up with Maddi rambling. LOL wc:3+))

"Mom told me lots of stories... I always assumed that maybe half of them happened as it was said. But finally meeting you..." He smiled, shaking his head. "I'm in awe, Ma'am. To finally get to meet someone I've heard so much about. Did you and mom really start off as enemies? When did you first realize you were falling in love with her? Was it before Dierdre was born? What was Dierdre like? Come, sit with me and talk." He grinned, leading her towards his house in town. He'd make her a cup of tea, offer her some biscuits or something.

"I was born right before the big fire. I'm not sure if my eyes were open or not. The first thing I really remember was Naniko keeping me and my brothers away from Mom and Lucifer. And then we were told that mom had left. I'm still not sure what all happened there, Mom didn't talk about it much. But I went and found her, and Noah and Jazz stayed with Lucifer. And then one day, after Willow was born, Noah came and found us. It was our birthday. But anyways, Mom was afraid for little Willow, so she begged Noah to take Willow back with him to where he was. I went with her to keep her safe...it didn't work. We lost Willow. But Noah and I stayed there. And then Lucifer came, and was always beating up Noah." He hesitated, hating this part. "I tried to protect him...but I was taken as a slave in a raid. Her name was Kira...she ended up being my mate in the end. We had three pups. Brighid, Liadain, and Liam. Kira's first son killed Liadain. And Kira too...." He swallowed. "I fled with Brighid and Liam...We didn't know there was a huge blizzard coming in. Brighid was the runt of the litter...she didn't survive the snowstorm."

He paused outside of the house. "Liam and I joined this pack after meeting Shawchert. We've been here for a few months now." He turned and gestured to the house. "Welcome to my home, Soran." He grinned at her, his tail wagging easily behind him.
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this reply hun, have been uber busy in real life :S WC: 1090

The ebony fae listened as the male spoke, listening to him as he spoke of his mother with such affection, it was wonderful to know that she had spoken about her, that she had loved her enough to tell her children about her. The slender female had always held a candle for the pale lady, she was still in love with her even now, after all this time, even though she had had another litter of pups, even though she had taken another mate, she had always loved the pale lady with her two tone eyes. She listened as her lover's mirror image son spoke, smiling as he did so, the way he asked so many questions about what had happened stirring memories in the sable female that she had not dwelled upon for such a long time. She thought then about the fight that had happened the first time she had ever met the pale female, she had been so heart broken over Thanos leaving her, she had been so angry that Soran, the newcomer to the pack, had disturbed her in her sulking, the pair had been at one another's throats when Akumu, their Beta had come in, catching Deuce by the scruff of the neck and shooing the pair outside, breaking up the fight effectively. They had continued to spit poison at one another though, it was funny thinking of the names that they had called one another now, when not all that long after they had lain in one another's arms, professing their love for one another. She thought then of when Dierdre had been born, she had been the only wolf there, Deuce had been so angry to see her, but they had managed to get through it together and that formed a fragile friendship between the pair, it had left them both with a sense of caring for one another, soon after that they had fallen in love, Deuce had been there when Soran had had her own litter of pups as well, helping her bury the dead ones, they had been there for one another through joy and sorrow, and soon they had been lovers. She smiled at the male, wondering where to begin in his string of questions, she had no idea that Dierdre had never met her younger brothers, it was a strange thought, how many of the wolves that she knew had younger or older siblings that they had never laid eyes upon, her own children were the same, how the lives of her and Deuce seemed to be linked, even now.

"I am rather flattered to hear that you are in awe of me, your mother must have been very kind about me when she told you of me. Yes, we really were enemies, I can scarcely believe it now myself, you should have heard the words we would fire at one another when we fought Tal, you would have been shocked my dear, that I guarentee you." She paused to chuckle as she said this, it was true, she herself could hardly believe that the pair of them were the same wolves who had fought so viciously and then treated one another with such tenderness, such adoration.
"We fought right up until your sister was born if I am honest, if it had not been for your mother suddenly going unexpectedly into labour we could have remained enemies for our whole lives, I was the only one there, I helped bring your sister into the world. After that we found some sort of bond which blossomed rather quickly into love, it was unexpected for the pair of us, but for a time we were very, very happy." The female replied, folllowing the male as he walked, not looking where she was going, keeping her eyes on the pale male as she spoke.
"You never met Dierdre then? That is a surprise to me, she never quite accepted me as being your mother's mate, but she was a good wolf in all truth. She looked so like you and your mother it is rather shocking, she had the same eyes as you, and the same snowy pelt, although when she was a pup she was a vivid cinammon colour, it faded over time as she became an adult. I always had a great affection for her, helping bring her into the world may have had something to do with that." The lady finished, chuckling again, she was in a bright mood now, it was lovely to meet Deuce's sons, to see them here in the flesh, alive and well.

The male explained all that had happened and the female nodded along, listening quietly, her velvety ears flattened to her skull though as he mentioned that Lucifer was always beating up Noah, so he had indeed been an unfit father, how dare he do that to his sons! To be so cruel to one that he was supposed to love and protect, he was no better than her own father it seemed, she had never liked him, but now she hated him, how could he have been so cruel? She was saddened to hear all of the sorrow that had come to pass in Tal's short life, losing a mate was always a terrible thing, as was losing a child, she placed a gentle hand against his shoulder, hoping to offer him some comfort.
"I am so sorry to hear of all the tragedy that had fallen at your feet Tal, to lose a mate and children is very hard, this I know, how old were the pups when they died? Where were you taken to as a slave? Such terrible news. And as for your father, well I never trusted him, I am glad to hear that you tried to protect Noah, that explains a lot about him as well." She said, nodding as she thought about the silver male with his heavy speech impediment, no wonder he had such difficulty speaking, being subjected to such terrible beatings by his own father, she shook her head sadly as she thought about it.

The pair finally reached Tal's home and the female smiled, following him inside.
"Thank you for inviting me in Tal, you provide a very warm welcome." She said with a smile.
"So tell me, what is your role here then, you seem to have made quite a nice home for yourself here." The female added, looking again at the male who looked so much like his mother.

[html]
WC: 3+

He didn't want to, but he spoke softly. "The pups' eyes were just beginning to open. Liam's were already open, Brighid's were still shut. And Liadain's eyes were half open. When I was taken as a slave, it was actually to Kira's pack. They were still in Michigan, but further from the coast." He shrugged. "I'm grateful we didn't lose Liam too.."

At Soran's surprise at him never having met Dierdre, he almost laughed. "Dierdre vanished during the great fire. I was raised alongside her boys Haven and Sirius, but never met my older sister." He wished he had met her. It would have been nice to have an older sister. He'd had Jaz, but that just wasn't quite the same. Jaz was family, yes, but not through blood. He was adopted, itwasn't the same. He'd never admit that to anyone, though. "So Dierdre's coat changed like Noah's did? He was black like Lucifer when he was born..." Tal never did realize he'd long ago stopped referring to his sire as father or dad, only referred to him by name. But then, in his opinion, the real Lucifer had probably died in the fire too. Because after the fire was when Lucifer began acting strangely. That was when the parent's cheating and lying to each other had started.

"Well, within the pack, I'm ranked as an Imaginizone. It's the middle tier of the creative ranks. We also have entertainer ranks, craftsman ranks, merchant ranks, and livestock raising ranks. I'm mostly a writer, though I sometimes help with buildings and the like. I helped build our caravan." He grinned crookedly at Soran. "I'm sure you can't guess what co-rank I'm going for," he laughed.

"Tell me more about Syemv. Mom always said it was a safe haven, until the coyotes." He'd always loved the stories about the Russian pirates, about Rurik and Zaets and Phasma, about Akumu and her mate.

"Speech."

[/html]
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this my dear! I had completely forgotten that it was my turn to reply! I'm ever so sorry for my brain fail!

The sable fae's ears drooped with sadness for the pale male that had allowed her into his home, such sadness had crossed his path, it was horrid, in reality he had had such a short life, it was awful to think that he had had so much of it tainted by sadness. It was devestating to lose a child, this Soran knew personally, to lose more than one so close together must have been awful for the male. She reached over and touched the male's pale shoulder gently, giving it what she hoped he would take as a comforting squeeze before dropping her hand to her side once again. The idea that he had been taken as a slave was also terrible news for the jet female, the idea of being sold into servitude, being treated as nothing by other wolves must have been an awful thing, the lady could not imagine such a thing, it was good that she had not managed to venture to Salosa, she might have found herself having some rather intense debates with the wolves there. She nodded as he spoke, listening intently to him, a small smile touching her lips as he managed to put a positive slant on all of the terrible things that had happened to him, saying that he was still grateful to still have Liam, he was so like his mother, the sable lady had watched her see the good in so many situations which would have devestated her ebony self, the pale woman's inner light, her inner hope was always something that the jade eyed lady marvelled at, though she knew just as well that Deuce had had her moments where she reached breaking point, she had witnessed her trying to commit suicide after all, sometimes the darkness was too intense for even her former mate's bright light to cut through.
It is good that you still have Liam, how old is he now then? I am sure that you are glad to have him. How could you fall in love with someone who had kept you as a slave? Did you not find it difficult or strange? The lady asked, suddenly curious about how he had coped with being a slave, she was unsure that she herself could have felt anything for her captors other than hate, she was too strong willed, she had been oppressed enough as a pup, she had vowed never to be again. So far she had never encountered such opression since.

The lady smiled as the male chuckled, clearly there was a lot that she did not know, he spoke and she realised that Dierdre had gone missing, though he did not seem concerned about it so the sable fae fought the urge to furrow her brow with worry for the pale girl, she had been there when she had come into the world after all, she would have hated for anything to have happened to her. The cheery tone of Tal's voice made her confident that nothing too terrible had happened to the pale girl who looked so much like her brother. She could not help but smile as he spoke of Noah, the grey stuttering male had wormed his way into her affections quite unknowingly, she could not help but feel a motherly warmth towards him, after all if Deuce and her had managed to rekindle their love then there was a high chance that Tal, Noah and Jazper would have been referring to Soran as mother. Apparently he had a sable pelt like herself when he had been born, like his dark father, at the very mention of Lucifer's name Soran's ears flattened against her skull, she could not help but feel hate for him, he had stolen Deuce away from her and then mistreated her and their children, she could not feel anything other than disgust for him.
Yes, she was a rather bright cinnamon colour when she was young, I barely recognised her when I saw her as a grown adult, isn't it funny how one's pelt colour changes over time? I myself have never had that problem, I have been this pelt colour all of my life after all. Soran replied with a chuckle as she gestured to her own arm, showing her dark pelt. The male began to explain about the ranking systems within the pack, it seemed complex to the female, but she felt that it made sense, after all they were the pack of artists, but there were many forms of artist after all, they perhaps needed to be seperated out so that the other wolves knew who did what within the pack. The lady laughed as the male spoke of his building expertise and asked her to guess which co-rank he was hoping for.
Oh it couldn't be something to do with building could it? The lady said with a chuckle, grinning at the male.

Soon then the male asked about Syemv and the lady smiled, she could not deny that she enjoyed speaking about her old home, even though the memories were tinged with sadness, the fire and the coyotes tainted her view of the old lands. She thought about things that she had tried not to dwell on for such a long time, Phasma, Rurik, Akumu, young Zorish that she herself had been so fond of. She looked up at the male and smiled.
There is so much to talk of when it comes to Syemv Tal, what is it you would like to know? There were many good wolves who lived there I will say, the Alpha, Rurik was from Russia, he was an interesting fellow, he had a litter of pups who lived within the pack with us, one of them managed to rise to the rank of Beta over time, even though he was blind, his name was Zorish, he was a lovely male actually. There was Akumu, she was tough but fair... and then there was Phasma, she was one of my greatest friends if I tell the truth, I miss her greatly, she passed away a while ago, she's buried in the old lands. Then of course Syemv joined with Chimera and then we were driven from the lands by the coyotes, but my memories from that old house and pack are very good I will admit. How about you? Are you falling in love with these lands in the same way your mother and I fell in love with Syemv? The lady asked with a smile, glad to be speaking to Tal, it was good to see him, it made her feel as if Deuce were still here.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 1113
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]