Like fire and powder
[html]

OOC: read only, Valkyrie meets her wandering wolf friend at the borders of inferni and if given gifts! This is the horse she is getting +5(801)

She'd been waiting and waiting and waiting! She didn't think that she could wait any longer. She'd been waiting for Sven to come with the clan lands and give her the gifts that she was told about in the letter. Selena also had been teaching the woman how to read, and she was very slowly getting a grasp on it. Soon after she was able to read, she was sure that it would be just as easy to learn writing after that! She was excited for this to happen. She'd been so excited that she had taken a few books back to her place and started to try and see what words she could recognize. The diligent woman would sit there with the chapter books and just go through and read half sentences since she did not know what some of the words were and what others were and whatnot.

She did this well into the night, for she had nothing better to do than this, and after awhile even Hextor began to nod off into a slumber while the woman looked at the words in the candlelight that she had going so that she would be able to see the pages of this wonderful book she was reading about psychology (she picked up a random book and she happened to pick this one up) and she flipped through the pages and read about every third or forth word, wondering what some of those really really long ones meant and if Selena knew what this book's actual story was, because Valkyrie sure as hell could not figure it out. She sat in her den, and soon she would start to tire, and start to nod off into a slumber until a deep howl echoed through Inferni. It called her, and she snapped up and looked out of her den. She wondered briefly who it was, but then her mind clicked. It was SVEN! FINALLY! She'd been waiting months for him to show up!

She jumped up, and Hextor opened his eyes and looked to the orche woman. He cooed and she cooed back to him that Sven was here and that she was going to go see him. Hex had told the woman that he would accompany her since he did want to see Sven again. With that note, the two were off, Valkyrie running as fast as her feet could take her and Hex fly up above her. When they would get to their destination, there was the tuxedo-ed wolven with all of his glory. He was such a beautiful man, and Valkyrie did find herself falling for him once upon a time, but he had his demons that he would not let her be subjected to, so he had rejected her advances, but they were still on good terms as far as being friends went. It wasn't like Valkyrie was going to let a little sexual tension get between a perfect friendship anyways. She got so excited when she saw him and she ran up and tackled him, taking his breath away but he returned the hug with his powerful arms. She giggled and played with his hair before speaking to him.

Svennny! I'm so glad ya arr okay! I'uh heards about tha others. I'mma sorry 'bout wha' happened..the woman spoke, she didn't know the details but she hoped that Sven would be able to share with her. Sven then looked to the two steeds that he had with him, one for him to ride and the other he had got just for Valkyrie. I got uh horse for ya, broke an' e'erythin'. the male spoke to her, and smiled as he looked back to the mare that had been attached to his stallion. Also got ya' a dress, since I knew ya' like dem so much. It'sa not from North America, I met uh Japanese merchant. He uh gave meh tha' horse, an' the dresses. the man spoke to her, and the woman's eyes glittered as she grabbed the man by the arm and she pulled him passed the borders. She hoped that she wouldn't get in trouble for letting him stay the night in Inferni, but he had no where else to go, and she was sure he would want to leave by morning anyways. The two had too much to catch up on for them to just spend a little bit of time together and then him just leave. Valkyrie wasn't going to have that now. Thank you so much ferr tha' gifts Sven! Come, lettme show you my chambers, ya' can spend tha' night here and tell me o' yerr adventures some more!! she suggested before she pulled the man away, and the man grabbed onto the reigns of his horse and lead the two steeds behind them.

<style>
.scree .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.scree p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.scree b {color:#885722; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.scree { background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Swa4f.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #A9641D; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.scree .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #3D1B05; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]