Hey, wait- I got a new complaint
[html]

Shitty post.. Hopefully it gets better – WC: 347 -- Points: 3

Coming back to Souls’ was a new experience for her all over again. She wasn’t sure about it at first, but figured being with family after what had happened a year ago was all she needed to help her recover from it. She wasn’t recovering well. She already had plans of violently injuring her rapist. Maybe even killing him. All this thinking about the bad in her past had put her in a bad mood. She’s been moody for the past few days. She hoped the long travel to Crimson Dreams would make her feel better, but it didn’t.

Today, she was looking for her father, Ehno. She really had no idea where to find him, but hoped luck was on her side. Pure luck. Either that or someone who knew where he might’ve been. Rio lumbered around, not really walking fast at all. She really had no destination now that she was here in Crimson Dreams. She kept close to the borders, but far enough away for her comfort and the pack’s comfort, as well. She would stick by and hope someone came along, whether it was her father or not.

She walked with her head down. She was hot, and sweaty due to the hot sun. Her tongue lolled out of the side of her mouth, dripping. Sweat. She looked up, and saw an attractive looking tree that provided an attractive amount of shade underneath it. She automatically started walking towards it. As soon as she was under the shade, she felt instantly cooler. She lazily padded over toward it’s trunk, and flopped down. She laid comfortably and waited. Waited for something, anything at all.

She kept her impatient mind off waiting by watching a bird in the tree. The bird had a nest full of hatchlings. It seemed to be feeding the kids with worms and regurgitation, just like wolves did. Rio smiled slightly as it reminded her of her childhood days. Her mind was lost in thought of her childhood, while her eyes were lost to watching the bird family. Her past time.

<style>
.rio-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rio-a01 b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

After a talk with Sophia about her behavior, one that was quickly forgotten by the red-furred young woman before she took off to do whatever it was she did, Ghita found herself without anything else to attend to. Jazper was, as he had been recently, distant from her. Rather than return home where there would either be loneliness or awkwardness, she decided to patrol. It wasn't her position to patrol — she was a hunter, rather than a guardian — but it kept her on her toes while the world around her crumbled. One hand rose to rub at her eyes, an exhausted sigh escaping her as she allowed her legs to walk aimlessly. There was no end destination. Just a desire to remain active.

A change of scent on the air caused her to passive features to twist into a scowl — someone was near who wasn't supposed to be. Her demeanor changed quickly, from lackadaisical woman to someone who had a mission. Trespassers weren't allowed, as she expected they weren't allowed in any pack land. It didn't take her long to find the transgressor, some small black female hiding beneath a tree. Without a trace of warmth, she crossed her arms and approached. "You. Get up and leave. You're an adult; you should know better than to trespass on pack lands — the borders are well marked." There was no excuse for wandering into a pack, be it ignorance or youth, once someone had reached the ranks of adults, and Ghita would have none of it from her.

<style>
.zero-ghita p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-ghita b {color:#A9D6FC; font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.zero-ghita {font-family: 'palatino linotype',serif; font-size:13px; color:#FECBAF; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#080901; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4We1R.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:170px 0px 10px 0px; border:none; width:500px; margin:0 auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

She wasn’t that close to the borders, but don’t change it- its okay =0

WORD COUNT: 305 ::: POINTS: 3

The birds chittered and chattered as they forgot she was there. She sat silently watching them, almost forgetting where she was. Rio just watched them flutter around with lazy eyes, and not even realizing when they became quiet as another approached. It was their voice that made her turn. Her voice, rather. Rio turned to see a familiar looking face, even though she had never met her before. She looked like her father, Ehno, in a way. Ah, Daddy. It reminded her of why she was here.

She rose to her feet carefully, but quickly and spoke, ”Sorry… I’ll leave right away.” There she went trespassing again, without even noticing it. I gotta stop doing this. She didn’t like to be the one always in the wrong. She began walking away, but stopped and turned back toward the Crimson Dreams female. ”You wouldn’t happen to know where I can find my dad, Ehno, would you?” She kept herself a safe distance away from the strong scented borders and away from the familiar female as well. She would leave as soon as she got an answer. Any kind of answer would do because she had a feeling that she was in the right place to look for her Dad. Any clue as to where she could find him would help with her ‘mission’.

Rio wasn’t sure if any of her family would know she was family, too. She didn’t know if all the Marino’s had a distinct look or if it was just instinct to know who your family was. Just like mother birds know what baby birds are theirs, and which to protect. She learned a lot about birds while sitting underneath the tree. She never really watched birds like that before, but now found it interesting to do so every once in a blue.

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rio-a01 { background-color:#FC7CB2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V8Vs6.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.rio-a01 .inner {margin:10px 10px 70px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/meCgB.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Sorry; your writing made it seem like she was inside of the borders — tried to make it more ambiguous in this one.

The apology was met with just another frown — apologizing when the knowledge was there was foolish, as far as Ghita was concerned. Her children knew better, as did those of her sister. But it came to light where this one had come from quick enough, and Ghita was unsurprised. Ehno was her father — that made Naniko her mother, and Ghita had little in the way of respect for that woman. Her nose wrinkled in distaste, turquoise eyes narrowing slightly. "Yes, my brother is here, in his home. You shoo — come back when you can call him properly, rather than just waltz around like some ditzy fool." She didn't take out her distaste for Naniko on the children of her brother, but she would not abide by someone who couldn't bring themselves to be smart about handling their place in or out of a pack.

One hand rose to rub at her nose, watching the girl with stoney eyes to ensure the girl left without a problem. She didn't want to have to call for Jazper or one of the larger men to force the girl's removal — she would have done it herself if her knee hadn't been wounded some odd year before. She'd gotten her answer and Ghita, easily annoyed and firm as she was, was not necessarily a patient woman.

<style>
.zero-ghita p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-ghita b {color:#A9D6FC; font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.zero-ghita {font-family: 'palatino linotype',serif; font-size:13px; color:#FECBAF; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#080901; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4We1R.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:170px 0px 10px 0px; border:none; width:500px; margin:0 auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hmm this thread seems it’s going to be shorter than usual O_o

WORD COUNT: 300 ::: POINTS: 3

Her brother, so this would mean this stern women was... ”So, wait. You’re my aunt?” The question came out a little stupidly, and she knew that the woman thought very lowly of her at this moment, but she was always on a search for unknown family members. Rio backed away, getting ready to leave as she saw the female’s hard gaze. I’m guessing she doesn’t like me too much.

Rio turned to leave, and once again turned back toward her unnamed Aunt, ”Can you just tell him I was around?” She continued backing away as if antsy to leave. ”Next time I’ll make my appearance correctly.” She was tired of always receiving answers on bad terms. She would have to learn how to come correctly onto territories. She hadn’t an idea how; it was always awkward when approaching somewhere else where you don’t belong. In her eyes, it would always be a dodgy encounter either way.

A little breeze tickled her fur, and swept her scent away from their current spot. Hopefully later her father would catch wind of it. Maybe this woman wouldn’t give him the message of her return, but she hoped she was civil enough to actually give him the word that she was back.

<style>
</style>[/html]