Old Bleeding Souls map?!
Okay, so I'm writing Anka's history, which is a bit on the extensive side, and I realized that it would be really helpful if I had a copy of the old Bleeding Souls map, from before the fire, for figuring out the off-board locations of her various dramatic backstory components. I don't remember what was in each direction from the old 'Souls territory (thus where I could say things happened, etc) so if anyone's been holding onto a copy of that map, could you toss it over here, please and thank you?
Here! We actually have a page on the Wiki dedicated to the different maps, and I do believe that the old one is up there!

EDIT-- It actually isn't! It's on the main areas page. Old BS map.
I think I love you. <3 Wink Thank you so, so much!

ETA: Damnit. So, looking at the old map, the new map, and a map of Canada, I am assuming that Old 'Souls is the very very very upper corner of Nova Scotia?
Old 'Souls is basically on the other side of Halcyon Mountain and further north/east. If you look at the current map, you can see where the Yawrah River and Moaning Wood was, plus more "Unplayable" marked stuff further along.
Hum. I should update that map page on the Wiki. O_O

This might halps you!
seeing the old bs map.... woaaaaaaaaaaaaah memories!
HEEEEEEEEEY. Is Anka coming back?!? <3
Yes, Kris, Anka is coming back. P.S. I have a bone to pick with you - were Ceres and Daituki seriously both Arctic wolves? I was doing Anka's heritage, and so I needed Aiji's, obviously... and found out that Aiji, black-furred Aiji, was 100% Arctic wolf? Or is there a mistake on the wiki? I want to have Anka's information correct, haha.

Thank you to everyone who replied to this. <3 Sie, that map is INCREDIBLY useful, thank you! <333
UM. Aiji was the spawn of satan? I don't know. She took after auntie Kiriska.
Daituki was 100% Easter Timber Wolf. He was just white. :| Not all white wolves are arctic wolves, bahh. I don't think Ceres was arctic either, but Kris will have to clarify that one.
Good to know, Kiri. Ceres' wiki entry cites her as 100% Arctic wolf, and somewhere, I can't find where now, someone had speculated that Daituki was also 100% Arctic wolf. Thanks for the correction. Now everything makes a helluva lot more sense. I'll correct the heritage bit. Smile

ETA: Fixed. Also, Aiji kind of was the spawn of Satan. Just saying. ;P
Ceres was indeed 100% arctic wolf, yesh yesh indeed.
KIRI YOU HAVE SOLVED THE ETERNAL MYSTERY. I may now have to go back and edit a hundred wiki entries to make sure their species are PERFECT O_O