Pregnancy and other questions
At what point in the pregnancy would it become physically apparent in secui or would it even become readily apparent in secui form giving the generally larger mass?

EDIT: Figured I might as well add this here as well. If you kill off your character, do you have their title changed at the time of their death? or once you have finished out all their threads?
Hmm I would assume that it would show regardless of body mass--big dogs show, especially later in their carrying. Of course, that's also with a larger litter. With the smaller litters we have on 'Souls it might not show, so I'd say you could probably play it either way. Personally, I don't think it would show unless it was a larger litter, but there would be other signs to show that the female was pregnant. Scents, teats dropping to lactate, ect.
Quote:Physical Changes   During the first 5 weeks of pregnancy, there are few noticeable changes.  After the 5th week, you may notice weight gain, especially with large litters.   If only 1 or 2 pups are present, the mother may gain little weight until shortly before birth.  Abdominal enlargement is generally obvious in the last 3 weeks.  The mammary glands may begin to enlarge as early as the 35th day, but usually development is not obvious until 45 days.  Milk may be present as early as 7-9 days before delivery, but usually it is not produced until 1-2 days before delivery.
-- From here

Quote:A dog that is going to have a litter of many puppies will have a visibly enlarged tummy, although there are some dogs - especially those giving birth to just a few - whose abdomen won't enlarge noticeably. For these dogs, the pregnancy stage where they are showing is about one week long. Dogs who deliver a great number of puppies tend to deliver them prematurely.
-- From Here

Pregnancy lasts ~9 weeks (63 days)... I would probably say 7-8 weeks into the pregnancy, depending on litter size? This would probably be well after the point that shifting is healthy for mama and babies, though, so unless a Luperci has chosen to birth in Secui form... :x But yeah. If it's a litter of two puppies or one puppy, apparently it's plausible that she could never even show in Lupus or Optime form according to the second quote there. I'd think this is especially in Secui form. Big Grin

Edit for the second question: Request when you've finished all their threads and officially drop them. :3 you can kill a character off and keep posting as them (presuming that you started threads before their death OR want to play them as a ghost post-death) but when you drop them is when you stop posting with them & you get your title changed.
Thanks Mel and Sie, you both answered my questions well enough and so quickly, holy crap!!! c:
Anytime, man! Big Grin <3
Mmm. Actually I do have another question. At what point would a pregnancy be detectable to luperci? I am assuming scent would be first thing they would notice. Would it be a matter of days or a week or so?
Hmmm. I think this would also depend very heavily on the Luperci? D: I've heard women claim to know they were pregnant, which is debatable imo, but there are earlier physical signs, too... it seems like they'd be noticeable for any Luperci, especially milk developments and being suparhungry 5 weeks in or thereabouts?

From the linky up above:

Quote:The mammary glands may begin to enlarge as early as the 35th day, but usually development is not obvious until 45 days.  Milk may be present as early as 7-9 days before delivery, but usually it is not produced until 1-2 days before delivery.

QUOTE (Diet stuff mostly irrelevant but possibly interesting?)
During the first 4 weeks, nutritional needs change little, but feeding small amounts of high protein supplements, such as eggs, lean muscle meats (not pork) or liver is a good practice.  During the last 5 weeks, your dog’s nutritional needs nearly double.  Feed increased amounts of food in several small meals each day.  Fresh water should always be available, since fluid needs are greatly increased.  We recommend feeding puppy food through the end of lactation (nursing).[/quote]

Not 100% on this, but glad you brought it up... I'm off to bed but I might dig a bit more research tomorrow if nobody else has got to it first? 8D
Edit oh someone posted that already. Ignore me then Tongue

Seeing as pregnant women/animals change their hormones a lot during pregnancy, I'd also assume you can smell it if you're also an animal.

They can, after all, tell things like gender and age on scent, and pregnancy is a pretty hormonal thing? I have referenced Dawali being able to smell it before.

Also, fun fact: Dawali has a pregnancy test system. Apparently, if you pee on barley grains they will grow faster if you're pregnant XD
Well the second site you linked the first time said that tears could drop in tue first 2 weeks. And everything I found when I tried to search was about dogs detecting pregnancy in people which many sites said your dog may easily know before you do due to hormonal changes...

So my assumption is that if a luperci is familiar with tue scent of a pregnant luperci they could probably detect it fairly early? Within the first week or so? Just trying to he as realistic as possible, so if anyone else has any further insight feel free to add.
Not really sure if im allowed to post here O.O but I had a little idea to add as well,

It could also depend on the experience of the female, for example a female who has had several litters may be able recognise the signs of her own body earlier than one who was going through it for the first time. So you might want to take that into consideration as well Smile

*awkwardly wriggles towards the exit*
Just to clarify, my question is more directed towards others beable to detect the pregnancy, rather than the female herself.
Welll, at the moment Saul is going to be diagnosing Ever as pregnant. One of the first things he'll notice is her scent change from that of a normal, healthy, female wolf. And then when Ever tells him the symptoms she's been having, Saul will click that its pregnancy. But yeah, Ever isnt showing or anything, so Saul is going to go off her scent and the symptoms she describes. And I've seen it a lot that your hormones change VEEERY quickly after becoming pregnant, so the females scent would change almost immediately, but most definitely within a week or so.