A Daunting Adventure
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Open to anyone! Later into the evening.

So this was Anathema? Not too shabby. A bit dark, not enough sky for Gunnar's liking, but still a pretty cool new home. The caves were huge, tunnels spreading as far as his eyes could see. It was the perfect adventure just waiting to happen. As always, Gunnar was fully prepared to make the most of this opportunity. As soon as his mother left him alone, the pup was off to explore the caves, darting around along the walls and trying his best to blend in.

He eventually came to the common room, the big one in the center that they'd passed through coming in. It was huge. Canines of every shape, size and breed wandered in and out of the tunnels like oversized ants, entrancing the young pup and earning them his curiousity. He watched each one walk by him with wide, curious eyes, though he kept silent, shy even. Who knew if any of them would approve of him?

But then he spotted something amazing. Over in the far corner, a tiny little rodent thing. A rat? Oh yes, that was most assuredly a rat. A fat one, too. With a sly grin, the boy crouched down, prepared to rid his new home of this vermin, ready to practice his skills and rearing for some excitement. As soon as the rat noticed him stalking it, the two little beasts were off. Gunnar chased it down into a tunnel, his paws working overtime to keep up with the black rodent.

He only stopped when he suddenly found himself nearly falling head first into a pool of hot water. The rat had lept off into the rockface, crawling into a crack far too small for him to fit through and effectively escaping the poor pup. Gunnar only had a moment to be disappointed before he realized with dread and fear that he was very, very lost. The only thing he knew was that this place had pools of hot water littered about, the steam dampening his fur quickly and bringing his energy down to a crawl. He felt sluggish and tired, worn out from the chase, and suddenly those more shallow pools were looking... inviting.

Coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.gunnar2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WSICI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#665f5a; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a09994; font-family:Rokkitt, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #a09994; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.gunnar2 b {color:#a1b7c4; }
.gunnar2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.gunnar2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: image by Nat; tis thread looked lonely so i stoles it. +3

I curse your name, I curse the earth you traveled
With a heart so serrated it draws lacerations across the hands

The princess had been bored after she had ordered Daisuke to reorganize the den she had claimed for herself. She didn't take refuge with her family, for some reason finding the rooms too small for her and Daisuke to live in, plus her father told her that Daisuke as not allowed in her den. Daisuke was her snuggle buddy so she couldn't have that now. The girl found herself restless in her cave as well, finding herself more bored as the time went by. She needed to find a hobby, you know besides ordering others around like the girl liked to do. She summoned Daisuke to her, and she had told him to stay n the cave, where he belonged and then she got up and walked out of her cave. It'd been some time since she had explored the caves, and she had become less aware of what was where in the caves because of her tendency to wander into the big world rather than to explore the depths of the Anathema caves.

Today was a different story and the Acidic Princess had walked carelessly through the endless hallways until she had gotten to a particularly warmer chamber which had springs of warm water. Her tongue lulled from her maw and she fanned her face with her hand for a moment. Damn it's hot down here. the girl spoke to herself, failing to care about the scraggly being whom was chasing rats for whatever reason. Daisuke always caught food for her, if not him then her daddy or mommy was so willing to hunt for her. A princess shouldn't need to get her hands dirty, so she didn't hunt as much as she caught things to torture them. Once they were dead though she normally just threw them away rather than eating them, unless they had gotten her excited with the amount of torture they were able to take before dying. What a twisted creature this little princess was.

The straggly being make a noise to startle the girl and she had pulled her floppy ears back and she looked at the weird furred boy. He had to be around the same age give or take a few month, but he was funny looking. His fur was not the same as anyone's she's ever seen. Normally wolves had more compact fur than this male. He was weird looking, like a peasant. That's probably what he was. A little peasant boy. Hey you, what are you doing? Who are you? she asked, and demanded answers just by the tone of her voice. The princess did not introduce herself, because she didn't feel the need to. Not yet at least.

<style type="text/css">
.esmelay {padding:20px;}
.esmelay table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.esmelay .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.esmelay img{width:500px; float:justify;}
.esmelay p {line-height:1.2em; color:#000000;}
.esmelay .magix {color:#000; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.esmelay b{color:#000;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}</style>

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Gunnar uses Attract! Big Grin

Gunnar had taken to staring at his murky reflection in the water by the time company had arrived. He whirled his head around at the voice, female and young, those stone eyes alert instantly. The girl he found standing there was pretty, very pretty, with tawny fur and bright blue eyes, her ears flopping on either side of her face and her highlighted hair matching the rest of her pelt perfectly. For a moment, he was in love all over again. It took him a second to realize what kind of tone she'd used on him, but when he did, he frowned, his 'love' for her vanishing.

That's rather rude, don't you think? He commented, standing up and turning to face her, his tail inches away from the water as he sat back down, not caring enough to approach. The name's Gunnar. Gunnar Donte LeStrange. He introduced, as his mother had taught him to. I was hunting. He tried to play it off as if he hadn't just lost his catch, and that he wasn't suddenly lost in his new home.

So instead of thinking about that, he decided to turn on the boyish charms. He stood, tail flicking behind him and a prince-like smile gracing his face. What about you, princess? Got a name? Sure, she sounded like a spoiled brat, but she was pretty and he could use the help back to the commons room. Asking for directions wasn't something his was willing to do... but coaxing a lady into taking a walk? That he could do.

Coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.gunnar2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WSICI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#665f5a; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a09994; font-family:Rokkitt, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #a09994; outline:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: That attack does not effect a wild Esmeralda. Sorry for the wait, these last two weeks have been hell on earth for me. I'm sorry she's such a bitch. +3(436)

The straggly being did not bow to her, in fact, he looked at her up and down, like she was a piece of meat of something. She snorted at the boy, and she crossed her arms over her chest and she lifted a lip at the male. He dared to speak words to her, and tell her about rudeness! She scoffed at the male, and her folded ears pulled back. She puffed her chest out and her tail was curled over her back. How dare you! she exclaimed, clearly offended by not only the beasts presence but the fact that he had called her rude! You obviously have no clue who you just called rude, you straggly beast! the girl barked at the boy, her fur all fluffed out and making her look slightly bigger than she was. She quickly reigned herself in, and she brushed her fur down on her legs and stomach. She growled at him and he spoke her name to her. She would be sure to remember that name so she could tell her mommy that he was rude to her. She would also tell on him to her father, whom was more protective of her than her mother. You should be ashamed of yourself, Gunnar LeSTRANGE. she spoke to him, emphasizing the "strange" in his name because she found him strange looking and his name to be very true. He also mentioned that he was hunting. If you were any hunter you would have a meal, or at least bones sitting in front of you. she did not believe he had caught anything because he had no proof. She snorted and stuck her nose up at him, her arms still folded across her chest.

He then would ask her what her name is, but until he knew that name, he had called her princess. This made her look back down at him, and a small smile did find it's way across her mouth. That's what she liked to hear. "Princess". That's what she was, most definitely. She still was standing off, and standing as if she was more royal than this boy, which she was in a sense, or at least in her mind she was. Her bright eyes found their way on the male though and they locked there, a signal of her dominance over the male. I'm Princess Esmeralda Acidic. One of Angela Naniko's daughters. she spoke, claiming Naniko to be her mother, even though by her obvious appearance, she was not related to Naniko, no. She was Ravesque daughter with some Australian shepherd that was deceased by now.

<style type="text/css">
.esmelay table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.esmelay .magix {color:#000; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Gunnar counters with some witty comebacks of his own.

He frowned a second as she started barking at him annoyingly. That frown became an irritated scowl when she started making fun of him, even mocking his hunting. How dare him? How dare she! Then she went on to introduce herself and that frown became a wide grin, mocking and shit-eating in every way.

You look nothing like Naniko, you dumb brat. And if your last name is Acidic, that must mean you're related to Ravesque and he's not patchy and all bark like you are. I'm not stupid, I can tell the different between dogs and wolves. You're as much a wolfdog 'beast' as I am. Don't be an idiot, Princess. He mocked cruely, standing taller and lifting his tail high like his mother would, showing off that he was plenty capable of taking care of himself. You're probably just a Zepar like me. Get off your high horse.

He scoffed and moved to walk past her, purposely batting at her with his tail in the process. I don't bother wasting my time with spoiled brats. Go play somewhere else. I'm too busy hunting. She wasn't the only one with attitude. As pretty as she was with her sandy, patchy fur and stunning aqua colored eyes, the boy wasn't fooled. Underneath, as far as he could tell, she was just some snot-nosed brat looking for attention. A spoiled little girl without any manners.

Coding by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: +5(513)

The stupid straggly boy went into a whole schpeel about how she was a brat and how she was no special than he. How she was a wolf dog. It didn't matter that she was a wolf-dog, no, she prided herself in being a wolf-dog, but it was the fact that she was not ugly like he was. He had a strange texture to his fur that made it look nasty and un-groomed on the male. Her hair was pristine, and beautiful. She lifted her lips at the male, showing her fangs and her maw let out a terrible growl as the male dared to approach her and touch her with his tail. I'm telling mom how rude you are she growled, her tail lashing in the air, and her shackles on her back raising. He dared to tell her to go elsewhere and play. She was allowed to play wherever she wanted to. The woman bent down and touched the ground, looking for a rock. Her eyes found one and then her hand wrapped around it, and while he wasn't looking, being a hunter who didn't know what they were doing, she threw the rock at him with as much force as she could muster. She aimed the rock for the back of his head, and hoped it hit him. She immediately would find another rock and repeat this action until he was hit with a rock, and hopefully cut open because of it.

Don't ever think you can raise your tail at me! Don't EVER THINK YOU AND I ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL! The woman screamed at the top of her lungs, and it echoed within the chamber walls, the sound traveling through every connecting cave that was around them. This boy would not win. If she could not mentally beat him down, then she would physically harm him. She was not against harming another pack member, especially one who was as rude and stupid as he. She was reminded of that stupid Marbas whom thought he was tough shit too because he was a Marbas. Esmeralda might have been a Zepar, but this was only because there was no Heir rank within the Anathema cult, and because the woman had just come back, had just been able to find where she once lived before she had become lost in the mountains. She grabbed more rocks and she hurled more rocks at the boy. Go die you filthy beast! You don't belong here! You stupid bastard! the girl continued to hurl the rocks that she continued to bend down and find and then throw at the ugly boy. How dare he tell her that she was not Naniko's daughter. How dare him try to judge her! She didn't have to take this, and she wouldn't. This was why she continued to throw rocks at him, hoping that he would get hurt. She wanted to see him cry in pain. He deserved it for the sins he just committed against the Zepar whom was adopted by the Angela of their pack.

<style type="text/css">

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 I wonder if this counts for a catacomb fight thingie? xD

The first rock hit the target dead on. A shriek of a yelp echoed sharply through the caverns and the poor boy stumbled over his paws, caught completely off-guard by the sudden attack. A rather nasty looking cut was sliced open behind his ears from it, already starting to bleed. He crouched, dazed, until the second rock touched ground beside his paw, snapping him back into reality, though it was a touch blurry.

He whirled around to face her, only to just barely dodge yet another rock. Throw one more and I'll rip you a new-- His words were cut off as another hit his back, making him flinch. The boy was many things but a coward was not one of them. A rock to the head hurt and he'd probably whimper about it later, when he was alone... but at that moment, the once-rogue kid was mad.

With a savage growl (or as savage as any pup's growl could be), the boy bared his teeth and flicked his tail as high as it would go. I'm gonna kill you! Gunnar snarled with an open mouth as he charged forward, only taking two steps to get to a good run before he launched himself at her, aiming for the offending arm with sharp teeth. With any luck, he'd hit the target just as she had with the rock... only this would do just a little bit more damage than the gash he had on his head.

Coding by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: it more than likely does since they both have ill will towards each other..

The yelp that came from his lips was music to her floppy ears. A beautiful, sadist smile had found her facials, and her fur fluffed up in excitement. She loved to see the pain of others, and she was excited that this male had gotten hit in the back of the head with the rock she had thrown. She laughed at him and continued to find and throw rocks at him. He was turned away from her, so another had hit his back, and he tried to threaten her, but it did not work. She was not scared of threats, nor was she scared of this stupid mutt. She would never be scared of him because he was so stupid and ugly looking. She figured that she would only be scared of someone whom was extremely beautiful. She did not believe much in fear either way though, so it did not register in her mind that perhaps, she was in danger when the male had turned around and showed his fangs at her. He threatened her with death, and her smile did not fade.

I AM DEATH, BITCH! she snarled back to him, that wicked grin still on her sadist maw as she watched the male ran at her, and lunge for her arm. She thrusted her offending arm towards the male, and she shoved the big rock she had in her hand straight toward his mouth, attempting to choke him with the rock before she had taken the preemptive measures to then dash away from the boy, to make his next attack harder when he recovered from her shoving the rock in his jaws. DIE! DIE! DIE! she snarled towards him, her maw still twisted in that sadist smile and her maw letting out a maniacal laughter fall from such beautiful young lips, her pupils were pinpoints even though there was little light in the caverns they were in, and those same dagger-like eyes had been wide. Her tail wagged behind her, she was clearly enjoying herself at the expense of this male being hurt. She picked up another rock, and she moved towards the pools of steaming water, perhaps she could trick him into falling into the water, which would probably embarrass him some more than she had already had. He'd already suffered a rock to the head, and if she was not stopped, then she would keep on finding bigger and bigger rocks until she got him onto the ground. If she was able to get him flat on the ground, then there might have been no hope for him, for the sadist would begin to beat and torture him when she had the chance to get up close and personal.

Until she got him to the ground, she continued to throw those endless amounts of stones that littered the caves around them.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly26 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977bad; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b1b1b1; }
.freebjuly26 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly26 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JmYFm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #282828; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282828; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly26 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly26 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
474+

[/html]
[html]
Gunnar's ready to pop a cap in her ass now. XDD

Suddenly the arm he'd aimed for came closer... fast. He didn't have much time to react, already in mid-lunge when the rock sank into the back of his mouth, making him coil up and gag. He backed off instantly, heaving up his dinner along with some blood from the rough treatment to the tender skin in his mouth. He made a sound akin to a scream after, only to be cut short as yet another fucking rock snipped his back again. He looked up at her with a mixture of anger, horror and pain, but no fear. No, as freaked out as this insane girl was, she wasn't scary... like a piece of prey fighting back, maybe, but not scary.

He tried to yell something, to make a normal sound, but it came out as a bloody screech again, this time not as loud but still rather painful for him. He winced as another, larger, rock nipped his front leg, leaving a small cut in its wake. He realized it wasn't a fair fight then... but for some reason he didn't want to run. Instead, that tail flagged up again stubbornly and he snarled, a rather bloody sound from the abused throat. If she's serious about killing me... gods forgive me, I won't cower. She'll die or we both will, simple as that. As hard as he tried to put any real bravery behind those thoughts, his heart didn't want to listen; his pulse raced and he felt a shiver of fear crawl down his spine. This wouldn't end well for either child, that much he did know.

Another rock came flying, though this time he just barely dodged another headshot. Another bloody, painful snarl and then he tore for her again, this time aiming for a much more vital location; her thigh. He'd learned from hunting lessons with his mother that the thigh had a nasty little weakness to it, making the wounded bleed to death in minutes thanks to a fat artery located there. If he could get the attack off and aim just right, enough force could easily force blood from the girl, more than anything he might've left in the first failed attack.

This time he was serious. Not just pissed, but serious about taking her down. She'd started a real fight and he wasn't about to let gender or heritage get in the way of his family's pride and... as cheesy as it sounded, his mother's honor.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug35 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4b4733; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebaug35 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug35 {margin:0 auto; width:478px; background-color:#1c1d17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ldkHt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5f55; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4e40; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug35 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug35 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Sorry for the wait. I've been absent this last few weeks.

She was determined to do something physically scarring to this male, not only because she was a sadist, but because he had done her wrong. She knew that he had brought this upon himself, for if he had not called her rude without her saying much of anything but "who are you?" and "what are you doing?" then he would not be in this mess. He created a world of hurt for himself caused by the Acidic woman, and if she could not win by herself, she was more than likely bound to be calling her golden knight (whom had already been alerted by the sounds of her screaming) to come and punish the ugly beast for his sins against her. She watched him scream, the blood coming from his mouth as he let out the primal sound of him just being plan angry. If he had any brain, he would retreat now before she used more large rocks to shove down his throat. Her own fluffy, beautiful tail was raised on her back still and her hand held a rock, her face hugged a sadistic, yet strangely beautiful smile. She liked to think that she looked like Ravesque when she smiled, though this was far from true, for she looked mostly like her grandmother, whom she did not know. Her grandmother also was nothing like this girl, this satanic little girl that had the pleasure of being brought into this world. The sadist princess whom frankly did not deserve life. She was lucky in a way to not be killed by now. She thought herself to almost be godly because she had survived this long.

The girl watched him again, try to yell whatever he was trying to say, her floppy ears perking at his guttural sounds. You sound fucking retarded, stupid boy. she commented, that same dark grin on her maw as she stared at him with those dagger-like blue eyes of hers. Her eyes were bred to be as cold as they were, for her father was something of a cold man, her mother much warmer. She doubted that this mutt of a boy, this beast could outdo her in the terms of devilish looks. She just had blood and time to perfect her technique of becoming a feared woman. She would be feared, she was determined to be a siren, her voice beautiful to the ears, attracting many from their safe places only to kill them, torture them, and disgrace their existences. Not only had the male let out another snarl, but now he was charging towards her. She did not move if only an inch, because she did not want to move. She wanted to let the boy try to get some satisfaction of 'harming her' though she had let him do so. That inch gave her enough fur and fat in his mouth that he would not get a good hold on her to where he could majorly injure her. Only enough for her to get the part on his head that she would want to attack next. The same grin, if not a wider one would form as the blood dripped from her thigh into his mouth and onto the floor. One hand went to reach for his scruff or his hair to hold him still, and the other held a decently sized rock. With that hand that held the rock, she aimed to hit him on the head, and she would repeat the action until he let go, and even when he did, if she was lucky to have his scruff or hair in the other she would continue to try to smash the rock into the head of the male. If he did not let go, then he would be stuck there, and if he insisted on trying to rip her thigh apart, she prepared herself to fall back into the water behind her, and then she would try to drown the beast that she had let grab a hold of her.

You stupid, retarded son of a stupid bitch. You will die here if you are not saved by someone whom cares about you. she spoke, a maniacal laugh escaping her throat. Over to the right of the two, the pierced face of the golden man had shown itself from the caverns. He knew better than to intervene unless his master said so, so he hung back, but he did let his presence be known by the girl, whom would give a sharp glance over to him. Not yet, Snake. Your time will come soon enough. thought the girl. She was not ready for him to put this beast in his place, for she was just starting to really have fun.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly26 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977bad; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b1b1b1; }
.freebjuly26 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly26 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JmYFm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #282828; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282828; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly26 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly26 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
786+

[/html]
[html]
RETREAT! Exit post.

Jaws clamped down hard on the girl's thigh, but the rock came down harder and he tumbled to the ground again, a couple of small tufts of fur between his teeth, along with her blood. At least he'd hurt her. The boy felt like he was on fire, the pain becoming overwhelming from the various injuries he now had; the ruined throat, the concussion he probably had now... he wriggled away from her, rolled once he had enough strength in him to do so.

He didn't get up though. Instead, he looked on at the blurred image of another now in the cave with them. This was an adult from what he could tell... so why wasn't he helping him? He tried to call out, a gurgling sound that was both unnatural and ugly. Faintly, cloudy voices shouted at him, or a voice. Probably that bitch shouting more curses his way. He didn't care. He was in pain and he wanted nothing more than to curl up at home, away from this dangerous bitch.

He realized he was done for if he didn't get the hell away from her. With as much effort and strength as the boy could summon, he stood, tail tucked, and scurried unevenly for the nearest exit. A few times he tripped, sliding across the ground roughly, almost falling into various puddles of warm water, but eventually he made it to a long tunnel, the one he'd come out of. He didn't turn, he didn't stop, he just kept going in hopes that someone, anyone, would find him and help him home.

He wasn't done the war though. Once he was able to fight again, that bitch was going to die. Of that much he was sure.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug35 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4b4733; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebaug35 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug35 {margin:0 auto; width:478px; background-color:#1c1d17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ldkHt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5f55; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4e40; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug35 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug35 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I'll archive after my post. +5

When I see your face, my hearts burst into fire!
I'm coming home, I've been gone for far too long.

With success the woman smashed the rock in her hand on the male's head, but his fur seemed to be too thin for her to keep a good hold on it so he simply fell to the ground. She did not mind, for the male was now on the ground. She let out a long cackle before the male started to wiggle away from her, retreating from her grasp. She tried to grab his long tail, to maybe cut that off or something to maim him even further, but sadly she missed, and her leg hurt too much for her to be of any use to going after him. Daisuke slithered out from his spot and towards the woman, but once his seven foot body tried to pass the woman to get the child and bring him back, Esme held her hand up and pressed it to his scarred chest. Let him run. Let him live for now. We'll dispose of him later, once he had worn his vocal chords. I shoved the rock pretty far back in his throat, if he doesn't die from that then he won't be able to make any noises loud enough for people to come running to his aid. Then...Well....Then he's mine. By that time, my leg will be healed as well. she spoke, a sadist grin still on her maw as she looked down at her bleeding leg. It hurt, yes, but it didn't hurt as much as he would be. He had much more damage to him done because of his foolishness. After all, he had proved that he was nothing but a stupid little boy. Apparently she had been the more intelligent in this fight, for she knew that she would not win with just tooth and claw like he thought he might of. She knew she needed a weapon, and at a later date she would further her weaponry skills. She knew this much at least.

Daisuke did not utter a word, instead he stood there and he watched the male squirm up that tunnel in which he had come down in the first place. Some hunter he was. He was more like prey for the strong. Daisuke himself found the beast to be mangy and ugly and somewhat of what humans called a "troll". He was no looker, that was for sure. Daisuke grinned as the 'troll' retreated from the sight of the serpent and his master. Esme liked the fact that the boy's tail was now tucked in between his legs, like it was supposed to. If he ever rose his tail again to her, she'd make sure that she'd have his tail as a trophy of how she was superior to him and how she was to never be messed with, or to be called rude. She demonstrated how dangerous she could be today, and she would do this endlessly with many other wolves whom were dark and pale grays. After all, they were so ugly. Unlike her and her slave, they were beautiful, her with the patchy and silky fur of hers, while her slave had that beautiful golden pelt of his.

The next time they met, one of them would die. Esme was sure it was not her, for she knew that she would be much more dangerous than this 'Gunnar LeStrange' would ever hope to be. The siren knew this, and as he disappeared into the tunnel, she giggled and then started to sing. The fight is done, the war is won, lift your hands toward the sun. and she sung it loud and proudly, making sure these were the last words that the male would hear from her before she had limped over to a pool of nice hot water for her to soak in. She stepped into a pool and then she sat down to where she was mostly submerged except for her head. She giggled as the pool turned red.

<style type="text/css">
.Esmereq {padding:20px;}
.Esmereq table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.Esmereq .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#0a0909;font-style:bold;}
.Esmereq img{width:250px; float:right;}
.Esmereq p {line-height:1.2em; color:#0a0909;}
.Esmereq .magix {color:#494ba0; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.Esmereq b{color:#494ba0;}</style>

Image © Requiem!
[/html]