Start
[html]

occgoodnessss

Io had packed her things that morning, leaving Sarajevo's things behind. He had not yet replied to her queries about whether he was joining his mothers in their pack transfer. The bags were securely tied onto Neo's back, the pack stallion happy to carry the load. Io would not ride to Anathema, she really only used her horse for transporting things, which rendered him useless when she was staying put. Though he did prove useful when she needed to move things from Halifax, like when she had scavanged the large pots. Neo was a docile, lax male. More than happy to sit and chew grass while Io did her own thing. He was not built for speed, nor strength. He had endurance as his aid, the brute was able to trapse for miles without whining to return home.

The hybrid woman sent out a light howl, calling for Aeron to appear from where ever she was hiding so that she may aid Io in the packing. Neo shifted his weight suddenly, his head staying down, loudly munching on the fresh morning grass. This action woke Io from her day dream, making her turn back to the several packages still on the floor.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

I'll start the joining thread because I want to Smile

Aeron looked around hoping that she had gotten all the traps she had set. she managed to only get a few things one squirrel and a young rabbit. Nothing really amazing, she had to make a stop by Hybrids cave where she was leaving her girls. She would miss them and it saddened her almost maybe someday she would have children again.

Aeron quietly left the rabbit at the cave entrance and sighed she wasn't far from home and Elzar was getting ansy with knowing something was up."Elzar I know my friend I know" She said patting the Percheron. Today made her stop to think if she was doing what was right or if she was just doing this to do it. No she needed to be happy and inferni would not change like her home lands would not change.

Walking to her den with Io she smiled looking at her. "You called my dear?" she said seeing almost everything packed. She looked back down towards Hybrids den where she had been she had kissed her girls good bye days ago and had chosen not to see them until after she was settled in her new home. She had told hybrid where she was going not like if should matter.

Looking at her horse she too began strapping things to him. They would need to make this move easy and she wondered what her new home would be like. She leaned over and kissed Io's cheek. "Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked making sure as she packed a few of her odds and ends Aeron had little to nothing traps clothing her horse and Io who had a lot of stuff. But what mattered was Io was her's.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Yeah lets, make this a short thread Smile

Io smiled as Aeron arrived, 'Get your crap loaded' she said laughing as she did. The russet and white hybrid latched the last of the pots to her mount and moved over the tree stump to sit. 'Did you say goodbye to the girls?' she asked, her ears lowering in a brief show of sadness. She did not know yet if Sarajevo intended to follow on, so she left what little he owned inside the cave. It still smelt of the family and nobody would mess with his things while he was gone.

Io frowned softly, crossing her arms and leaning forward to watch Aeron. 'Yes, I would not have suggested it if I was not sure... The question is; is this what you want?' Sarajevo could make his own mind up, he no longer needed his mother to child him and his desicions. The girls were staying where they belonged, and when they were old enough they could chose wether to follow their mother to Anathema. It was only Aeron now that could change her mind. Io would not. She had made her choice a long time ago and true to her nature it would be a heathens task to make her change her mind. Io stood and grabbed Neo's reins, 'Now are you coming or not?' Neo looked up, spitting out a lump of grass and he waited.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Aeron looked at Io as she shrugged. "Yes." She said as she looked at Io. She left them a rabbit and of course that was for hybrid too. though it was all she could do. Aeron looked at her she was going no matter what. She grabbed her things and threw all she needed into her pack and tied it to Elzar.

"I made my choice when I left my home, besides Inferni is not my home.: Aeron said as she made sure that all the straps were set.Io I love you and you mean everything to me.We're in this together." She said as she put up her hood and hopped onto Elzar's back. "Elzar lets go find a home for us." she said.

She looked at Io. "There's plenty of room up here if you'd like to ride with me. We can tie Neo to the strap on elzar's pack." she said. As she held out her hand. waiting to see if Io would join her.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Sara had been wondering if leaving Inferni was the right thing to do. His mothers were leaving for Anathema and Io had asked him if he wanted to follow them. He loved them both dearly and for many days had been thinking of going with them. He didn't want to leave them but he felt his heart wasn't in Anathema. He felt he was needed somewhere else but didn't know where that somewhere was exactly. Maybe it was best he followed his mothers and decide later to leave when the time was right. Anathema seemed like a great place for them and after he helped them settle down maybe then he would leave. He went inside the place he had called home for years and gathered his meager belongings, putting them in a bag his mother had left for him.

He went over to Io with a smile and hugged her softly before speaking. "I have decided to come with you mother. I want to make sure you make this trip to Anathema safely and I will be staying with both of you long enough to help you two get settled. After that... I don't know where I'll go but I do plan on leaving," he said putting his bag on Io's horse. He wanted to see Io happy and with Aeron loved her dearly. It was time he grew up and left his mothers comfort and start a life of his own. His sisters had left and now after the long trip to Anathema he would find a new family and a new life to start.
[html]

Shall we wind down after a few more posts?

'Good. Then we are sorted then' Io said, standing and dusting herself down. She may aswell ride with Aeron, walking would do little good and although the journey was short, Io would probably get left behind by the horses and Aeron. She was about to mount Elsar along side Aeron but was called back by a familiar voice.

'Sara', she smiled, taking him in in a deep hug. 'I understand' she reassured him by rubbing hims arms, 'Just... Be careful, do not get yourself killed when you do go'. It was almost to much to bear, she had felt terrible when Aslan had left. She had been so distant to him when he said goodbye and each day leading up to that. But she just could not help it, how was the hybrid queen supposed to react when her son told her that he was leaving? Coldness was the only way she had ever learnt to deal with it. She had had little help when Iven had disappeared in his notoriously over the top fashion.

'Sara, you will have to walk. I can switch places with you if you get tired' she offered, settling herself in the saddle.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Aeron smiled looking at her wife and then to the boy who had just appeared. "Sara welcome aboard." she said even though it would be for a short time she cared not. Soon Aeron and Io would have children and in the end everything would be fine.

She smiled looking at Sara as Io joined her on Elzar. She was happy and was enjoying the fact that Io would be right with her through the end. Though how long would the end be? Would she live to see her kids have kids or would she just not know. At this point nothing matter.

"I know I don't have to tell you this but hold on.' She said as she then looked to Sara feeling bad that the young man had to walk. She figured he would be ok though. "To the land of better chances." she said.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>[/html]