Demands
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#awplottopic {width:510px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... along2.png); background-position:center-top; background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#bfb7b2; }
#awplottopic .awtext {font-family: 'Rock Salt', serif; font-size:20px; text-align:; color:#000000; margin:0px 0px 25px 20px; }
#awplottopic .wc{text-align:right;}
#awplottopic p {text-align:justify;}
#awplottopic b {color:#68231c; font-family:georgia, serif; }
</style>

Serve

Maska sat atop his mare, back straight and with a hard stare toward the building. It was impressive in many ways; apparently their previous Ally, Phoenix Valley, had helped them build the buildings. He did not understand why they could not simply have done it themselves, though. Why ask for help when you have able hands? There were many aspects to leadership Maska might not have considered, but he did consider the areas where Dawali had lacked. Greatly. Looking with amber eyes to his Guardian, his horse was completely still; a perfectly obedient beast. One day it would be food, but until then it was a servant. This aspect of the servant was something he missed; he felt the tribe lacked any real thoughts on the concept. Clearly, they did, in their disobedience and disrespect, refusing to bow to the seal of the Ahote family. But, the Utinas would learn, surely. Eventually, they would all learn - perhaps even Dawali, that criminal.

Nahele responded swiftly as Maska nodded at him, moving towards the Stables. The earthen-colored male could have been mistaken for Dawali at a distance, but his mane was not as flashy, and he donned the two-legged form, which was more than one could sat about the Itawamba worm. Maska did not desire to confront the hybrid himself, and Nahele was the goon of choice for this task. Without bothering to knock on the door, Nahele entered, knowing she was inside: he had smelled and heard her uncareful steps. His brisk walk stopped abruptly next to her where he waited, speaking only a brief greeting. "Itse," he said without bowing, making a point by mentinoning her "new" rank. Nahele did not smile, but simply stood there, demanding her attention.

Outside, Maska silently signalled his mount to walk closer to the building while waiting, curious on the outcome of their meeting.

[/html]
OOC: Shaw is horribly bad for not seeing this, you didn't tell me you started it already did you? :O in any case, is it possible to post date to today at all? if not I can accomidate!!!

Liliana was still at her task of taking care of the animals, though she was no longer the master ranked animal carer, she’d been dropped down, far down below she felt necessary. She was unhappy about this. All the work that she had put into caring for the animals, and making sure they were well taken care of, not to mention the respect of the pack. She’d left her children with Nayati, needing some time to care for the horses alone. It was calming work, and though she was no longer considered the horses carer, and there were other able bodied wolves around, she couldn’t help but take care of them. She knew little else. She sighed as she brushed off one of the nameless male’s coat.

Liliana’s ears folded backward at the tone the man had sounded as she heard him walk in. She stopped brushing for a second, but didn’t turn around for a few more, composing her own anger. She was as unhappy about all this as Nayati was. She deserved much more respect than he was giving her, and to her he was a visitor and nothing more. Liliana turned around to face the man that stood inside the stables, a poise more threatening than anything else, in her eyes. She stood straight and proud herself, and wondered what the man wanted of her. She said nothing though, just gave him an inquisitive look.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#awplottopic {width:510px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... along2.png); background-position:center-top; background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#bfb7b2; }
#awplottopic .awtext {font-family: 'Rock Salt', serif; font-size:20px; text-align:; color:#000000; margin:0px 0px 25px 20px; }
</style>

Serve

The horse was patient while Maska edged her closer to the building, his ears listening for details. While he would not face the female, he could not help but feel curiosity.

Nahele smiled politely, though his posture remained as it were when she turned to face him. She said nothing, and this fact did not disappoint him. He spoke with an inderrent face, his voice devoid of any clues that could reveal his feelings toward her. Or anything, for that matter. "Maska has sent me to ask something of you, Itse." Perhaps it was habit which made him repeat her rank like that, perhaps it was this whole situation. He did not entirely know if he respected her; surely, her being did not go against what he had been brought up to believe. His master, however, believed otherwise, and Nahele served willingly. He took a step closer to the hybrid, closer than he would have done if he meant to be polite, and stretched to motion towards the many horses which lived in the building. "Our horses look strong," he stated, as if she was barely a part of why they were just that. It could have been a compliment, but it was not directed to the hybrid. Nahele did not smile, but stared at her, stone-faced.

#

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#lilianatextt {width:430px; margin:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _trans.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#lilianatextt .lyric {width:100%; margin:0px; padding-top:15px; text-align:right;}
#lilianatextt .lyric .calli {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; font-size:2em;}
#lilianatextt b {margin:0px; padding:15px; display: block}
.lilwordcount {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; text-align:right; padding:0px; padding-top:20px; width:100%;}
</style>

Liliana Utina
Dreams don't come true...

Liliana watched him as he spoke again, his face blank, and that was not a good sign for the mix breed. She didn’t like the sound of what he was saying, and she would voice it. She looked at the horses, knowing it was probably about them, and her anger burned more as he again, called her an Itse.

“Why didn’t he come here to tell me himself? Too stiff to come to one who’s been wrongly demoted? And my name is Liliana Utina.”

She was not trained like the other man to show nothing but a blank face and her anger showed in both her eyes and her tone. She crossed her arms, not thinking of the consequences that would come later when it happened. The man moved threateningly close. And she watched as he commented on the horses strength.

“Couldn’t be because I took care of them every day for the past year.”

She said her voice full of sarcasm as she moved back away from the man and closer to the stall of the animal she had previously been grooming. She heard a soft neigh from Grace, and a few more from around her. She couldn’t help but feel that the horses were on her side, but what could they do against the new leadership? They were horses and she was their protector.

Word Count: 000
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Serve

The councilman's ears were lifted as he listened, a smile threatening to creep up onto his face. The female dared speak like that to a Guardian? She was a feisty one!

Nehale had met her with a polite smile, and she returned defiance. His smile fell, and he stepped closer. "Do not speak to me so foolishly," he warned. "Maska has matters to attend to, and not all errands can include him." Maska was not like the traitor Chief, who made friends with everyone and neglected his duties. Where were AniWaya's defenses? Where were the war-horses, the spears and war-arrows? There weren't even Guardians here - truly, Dawali was naïve. She corrected him, and he nodded. "Your name is well known to the Councilman, Itse." He shook the urge to shake his head.

Nahele's smile returned now, making a face both stone and politeness combined. Her temper was obvious, and he was not used to being met with such reactions. Still, it humored him. It was almost sweet, her rebellion. She would think she could oppose the Councilman, yes? "I never claimed otherwise, Itse." he stated. "I have come to ask you to train them for the purpose of war." He would follow up with an explanation, but for now he was curious of her reaction. A good offense is often good defence, but so far few of this 'tribe' had seen the sense in such thinking.

#

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I think i know why she has a porcupine for a spirit guide now Wink

He stepped closer and Liliana’s hackles automatically rose, she was on defense and he was too close for comfort now. She showed a little of her teeth in slight warning but did not outright growl at all She was not happy about this situation at all. She knew he was lying, at least that’s what she felt, she didn’t think he was doing much at all, even for a leader. He had his cronies like this airhead going around harassing others. She hated being called Itse, she had a position, she always had one, and she had worked hard.

“Are you kidding me? These horses are work horses, or personal horses, made for hunting and traveling, besides, if you wanted them trained have your MASTER do it, I’m sure the animal carer MASTER would be pleased to help you.”

Liliana was not normally so defiant, but he was far to close, far fowl of words and she was far too offended to care anymore. The woman had a kind demenor, and she loved her pack, but she could not care less for those that took over and she was not about to let them slip right through her and use her for something so meaningless. Her questions would not be asked but she did wonder why they needed horses for war, warriors, and weapons? Were they going to attack a pack around here, were they stupid enough to think they could break alliances with any of the packs they’d worked hard to become friendly with? She wouldn’t be a part of that. That was where she put her foot down.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Serve

Again with the defensive accusations, again with the fruitless anger. Nahele stared at the female as the fire in her took over, and she lashed out at him - albeit with her tongue. "I came here to request from the previous Master that her skills be put to use for the defence of the tribe." he said, contemptuously. She would find that if she lashed out at him with anything more than her tongue, he would easily win her over. Angered, however, Nahele raised a hand threateningly. "You dare speak in this manner? Where is your respect, female? Do you not love your tribe? Do you wish for it to be defenselessly slaughtered?" His blood flowed rapidly with his anger, though he did not strike her. The threat hung there, his other arm effectively blocking her in, at least in one direction. However, she was female - and hybrid at that! - and his own wolven legs would easily catch her if she tried to flee. There was no fleeing from duty, was there? He thought not.

Maska listened with a furrow in his forehead, increasingly disappointed in the Utina. While he had initially been disappointed in Nayati's choice of a mate, there was little he had thought of it, but now... Her temper was completely out of line! She would do well to restrain herself and remember her place, before his Guardian would need to put her there to make her understand. He did not expect miracles, but he did expect obedience.

#

[/html]
[html]

OOC: OMG i didn't see you posted to this so sorry it's late ;' ;

Normally Liliana would have thought better and calmed down, but her anger was too much. She loved Dawali and everything they did to him was almost like murder. She didn’t like Maska nor did she like his brutes that surrounded him.

“Being as I’m only itse as you seem to want to remind me, I should only be TENDING the horses, and nothing more. I have pride for my pack, I would do anything if the REAL Kanola asked me to. This is not the pack I joined”

She said contemptuously. She wasn’t thinking right and though he lifted his hand threateningly, she ignored it. She was not going to be put down like some helpless dog, though she was just that. She had no fighting skills whatsoever, she could barely defend herself, but this didn’t occur to her as she’d never been in such a position before, and if she had she’d probably have thought of some better way to deal with it

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Serve

Nahele glanced at her dangerously. She was just like the others, she did not understand. It wasn't a matter of wanting but it would seem the traitor had ruled the tribe with silken gloves. His rage built with the frustration born from her stupidity. "Fool!" he exclaimed, slapping her fiercely. "There never was a real Kalona - none but Achak Aatu." She was proud of her pack? It was not the same one she joined? It was hard to choose between the need to shake his head and give up, or just shake her until she gave up. It WAS the same hard, true life she had been leading before. He seethed as he spoke slowly, his hand raised and promising more pain where the first slap came from. "If you care for the lives of your family, AniWaya, you should dedicate yourself to the tribe's defenses." Was it a suggestion? His face clearly stated it wasn't. Glancing out one of the windows, he saw his councilman master staring in.

He had found a window to look inside, having moved so very soundlessly around to the other side of the building, and watched the scene unfold. The fools - the femme did not deserve to even tread on these lands, and now she would have it undone? Their hospitality, their friendliness to someone like her, she would not repay the gesture? Perhaps he should have them all barred up. As Nahele for a moment glanced outside, Maska made a hand gesture at him, suggesting he continue his... persuasion of the hybrid female. It would seem she needed help understanding the changes in her life, and Maska was more than happy to aid her.

#

[/html]
OOC: Permission to PP. Sorry it's so short Sad

Liliana was speechless, and his slap had rendered her motionless, what was she suppose to do in this situation, her mind was whirling at the suggestion of hurting her family, she stumbled over her words. She cowered against the stall walls, her bravery all gone now, She looked for an escape, but couldn't move when she found one, What would he do to her children? Her arms were half raised to protect herself, but unsure of what the man's next move was. Maybe challenging him wasn't such a good idea. The thought ran through her head. She had never been in this position before she didn't know how to react and she was too tongue tied to say anything.