in the crossfire
She hadn't known what her nephew had done, infact, she hadn't even known he'd returned to the lands.. it had been her damnable luck to run into him on the coast covered in blood. She had been horrified when she'd found out what he'd done and after getting the messed up childlike creature to fall asleep she'd pelted for the coast. She couldn't believe the things he said he'd done and she feared the worse. After seening the damage with her own eyes she'd went to foind Faolin.. but their frayed friendship seemed to be tested everyday and now she'd come back just to make certain she wasn't fooling herself. She trusted Faolin, but she hated to think what was going to happen now.

The Sadira's reason for going to the clan's lands involved nothing of blood thirst or hate. A long time ago before the wars and bloodshed she'd actually found a friend on the coast and oddly enough even with the wounds they'd received the friendship had lasted, battered and bruised. She wasn't going to let go of it now.

Iskata had been strolling along the beach front waiting for Faolin to finally appear. They had said they would try and keep their promises and ties. Both had lost so much and even now they seemed to still want what they'd once had. The silver and gold lady was keeping an eye out for the other members of the clan, though she figured that Faolin had spoken to Gabriel about their renewed friendship she wasn't so certain that the rest of her clan would want to see a wolf on their lands, or even near it.

Shaking the sand from her pelt she sat outside the borders to wait, something didn't seem to sit right with the female and she wasn't about to go tramping into their lands even with an invite. Yawning wide she rolled her shoulders and turned to look towards the sea, the dunes blocked her view, but the cry of the gulls was loud and clear even from this distance. She had enough patience to wait, she just hoped that it was Faolin who found her first.
[html]

Frozen and out of it, Asphyxia had been laying there since the attack. Since everything happened, she'd tried to pull herself together enough to get up and walk away, but she couldn't. Her whole body was shuddering from thoughts, from everything. Her personal space invaded, no one probably ever though Asphyxia had a personal space. Haku, that bastard, she wanted to kill him and she would... if she ever got up from the spot she was at.
Noises spread over about the border she was near. She could smell the perfume of wolf, she never moved a muscle then and she just laid there, scared and heart pounding in her ears thinking that Haku had come to finish her off. Anyone could easily find Asphyxia, any creature, from the blood that covered her body and the fear she now had for Haku.
Asphyxia noticed that his scent was fading, and another scent of a wolf was dominating his scent. She wanted to get up and shoo off the wolf, telling her or him that a wolf was on a rampage, that they should all hide before he went around to every other female in their location.
'HELP!' she wanted to scream, 'HELP, NO RUN!' but she couldn't find her voice and she wanted to jump up and scream. 'RUN WOLF, RUN.' not managing to say anything, she wished the wolf would find her. She moved a bit, hoping that she was making enough noise to be heard because she was only a few feet from the wolf but she was behind bushes and cover to hide her, but now she wanted to be found by anyone except Haku.

[/html]
5 minute reply woohoo

IC

She was growing uneasy as she stood on the edge of the clan lands, the scent of blood was all around her but she was startled when she discovered that it wasn't the same scent that clung to her and to the scene she'd arrived upon. She raised her head to track the scent as she moved away from the edge. The soft sounds of movement drew her away from where she was standing as she heard the rustle of something in the bushes. She feared for the worse what she would find but she crept towards the spot still.

She must have been a sight to the coyote who lay bruised and beaten in the bushes, still covered in the blood of the child and mother that her nephew had killed. She gasped as she moved forward slightly, unsure of what to do. She swollowed as she realized that she should have cleaned herself up when she'd instructed her unstable nephew to do just that. She lowered her head as she moved closer to the female, "Oh my god.." she gasped as she caught the scent of her nephew. His scent was all over the female before her, stale, unlike his scent that clung to her, fresh and full of fear from the snap to his real self.

She moved beside the female, slightly shaking her shoulder as she stood over her to see if she was still alive. She sighed with relief as she saw the light rise and fall of her chest. She didn't know what to do, she knew standing on these lands was bad enough for her covered in the blood of the victims and standing over the helpless female before her but she couldn't leave her to die.
[html]

The women looked at the familiar looking girl and she struggled to say anything. She then tried to move, grasping onto something of the dark haired women, "He'll come back. He'll kill you too." it took almost all her energy up just to say those few words. She wanted Iskata to go, run for her life and get help while she was on the run. Asphyxia was not going to die here, sure as hell not. It's not that she was even hurt that badly, but she was hurt more mentally then anything. What he did to her, he went inside her without her permission, he invaded every crevice of her body.
Asphyxia struggled to even stand, she was finally pulling into her own body, realizing that she wasn't as crazy as she wished she was. She was going to have a major blow tonight when she was able to get back to her place. Asy would be getting so out of it, she'd pass out from so many drugs. However, it was a matter of even reaching those drugs because she could barely even stand or talk.

[/html]
Iskata held onto the girl's hand as she spoke, the wolf didn't want to tell her she was wrong, she didn't want to tell her the truth. She just shushed the lady before her and shook her head, there was nothing she could say to make this better, to make what happened right. "No.. he won't return, just trust me.." she whispered softly as she leaned back away from the lady, trying to give her a bit of room. She was at a loss as to what was happening now.. what was going to happen. Iskata closed her eyes and just shook her head.

When the dark hued lady tried to struggle to get up she moved closer, extending her hard to her. She wasn't sure if the lady could even walk or should be, but she couldn't tell her what to do really.. unless she though the lady was going to hurt herself. She bit her lip as the coyote tried to move again, her brows furrowed as she spoke up again, her voice sharp. "Stop that.." The words were simple, like she was speaking to a child. Gazing into the woman's eyes she asked gently, though she could already guess what had happened. "What.. did he do..." She didn't want to hear the answer, she didn't want to be told that one of her blood was capable of doing those things.. but she knew it was true already.. he'd as much as admitted it to her.
[html]

He won't come back? She thought that was bullshit, and she thought that Iskata obviously didn't know too much. Eventually she finally was able to sit up, and she curled her arms around her legs, wrapping herself into a ball, and she buried her face in her legs. What he did... was so beyond what he was actually allowed to do. Asphyxia wanted to heal and go kill him, destroy him and neuter him and let him die from loss of blood, "He...he's a monster, he doesn't deserve to live."
It was true, no daemon deserved to live, especially the raping murderer kind. Quietly she sat there for a very long time until it was time that she needed to speak. "Haku will be slaughtered some day, I'll make sure of it." she looked up at Iskata, stopping her insane ramblings, and she wanted to say what he did, but she couldn't. She spat words back at Iskata, "What the hell do you think he did?!" she had tears sticking to her face, salty liquid burning a mark on her cheek.

[/html]
Iskata sat back while the woman rambled on in her hysterics. She knew the lady was right, but she didn't want to admit it. To know that her own flesh and blood was capable of doing the things he'd done was enough, but to know that he hadn't done it in his right mind was tearing her to pieces. She knew he would need to be dealt with, but she wasn't for sure how in the hell to go about everything. She raised her eyes to meet the female before her as she sighed. "I know.. I know.." she shook her head sadly as she acknowledged the truth.

The girls ramblings seemed to go on and on before she finally just screamed at the wolf. Iskata turned her gaze away from the coyote before her as she answered, "Probably exactly what one of your own clan mates did to me once.." her voice was stone cold as she spoke, the words bitter and angry. She knew exactly what the older woman before her was going through and she hated to admit it. She didn't want to remember what it had been like, but she wasn't so coldhearted that she was going to walk away and leave the woman with the last words she'd spoken.

Iskata finally gave up and gave in. She reached out to the female who looked so utterly lost in herself. The silver and gold female wrapped her arms around the other after trying to wipe the tears from her face. "I won't tell you it will be ok.. because it won't. Slowly, day by day the pain will ease.. but you can't forget it at all, it's impossible." She knew she had probably gone too far even showing that she cared, wrapping her arms around a creature she knew probably hated her guts, but she didn't care. A few scratches and bruises she could deal with, what had happened to the coyote before her was not so easily forgiven.
[html]

Asphyxia looked at Iskata and then looked away. Maybe she was right, maybe everything will eventually get better. Highly doubt that it would actually get better though, considering that she was always a wreck. A mess, that cannot be undone, she was horrible at piecing back her life. Naloxone was her everything and now she had nothing, and her children... she barely even spoke to them. All she did all day was get drunk and stoned while making chaos around the lands, and she was starting to realize that she was throwing her life away for nothing. Again, Asphyxia looked at Iskata, "....Do apologize to Mew for me." she felt like she was losing her touch, the mean and idiotic ways she had. Haku destroyed her, and if she started to turn to nice, she was going to have to kill him and get back her bitch mojo.

[/html]
Normally Iskata would have done what she was asked to, but she wasn't so sure this time. She shook her head when the victim before her gave a message for Mew. She frowned before she spoke up, her words sure, though she wasn't so sure herself, atleast not now. "Mew knows like every other wolf in these lands if you come this far you're looking for trouble, and if she didn't, she does now." Iskata realized after she said those words that it seemed odd at all that she was one of the few wolves that would willingly come to these borders with no ill thought in her pretty little head.

Sighing softly she gazed at the clan member before her, "You didn't kill her, though I think you had better speak to her about what she had lost because of your scuffle." She turned her eyes away from the beaten violated woman before her as she spoke. Raising her eyes back up to meet the lady's there was a glitter of anger in her gold shot blue eyes. "How could you not see she was with pups... I know she made the mistake of coming onto your clan's lands, but I never expected any of you to attack anyone who was pregnant.." She didn't know if the coyote had known or not, but she did now. Iskata would have cared if it had been a stranger or her own kin, but the fact that it was a relative was a little harsher and rubbed her the wrong way. She knew what it was like to lose a child, yet a whole litter was something she'd never felt the pain of.
[html]

The crying lady looked up to Iskata, she was right. Why would she even think about attacking Mew, especially when she was pregnant. "I don't know." she managed to choke out. What was she going to do with herself? It was her fault that young lives that had nothing to do with anything died in the line of fire. "I...... I need help." she never thought she'd actually say those words, but it was true, "Naloxone was supposed to get my off the drugs, the liquor, but nothing is better. He left and now I feel insane." Asphyxia started to cry again. How could she be so weak? She was stronger than this, she was better than this. The women had no idea what she was going to do. The black in her fur was turning to grey, the scars on her were now not going to fade away for quite a while. The poor women needed her mate, her companion more than ever. However, he was gone, and she was full facing reality.

[/html]
Iskata didn't want to look like she was cold-hearted but she knew she must of looked it. The lady before her was such a sad sight, claiming to have no clue that the wolf she attacked had been pregnant. She shook her head as she sighed and gazed down at her. "Did you even give her a chance..." She didn't want the lady to think she was favoring her niece, but to loose children you've only dreamed of raising was hard, though she knew that the things that the coyote had been through was just was tramatic. It just seemed like a lose lose situation right now.

She flicked her tail up and down as she waited patiently for the lady to finish, when she spoke up next Iskata snorted and shook her head. "I think that much is obvious, but you have to want to stop being wreckless and careless for it make much different." She knew she was being rude to the lady, but the things she spoke of were just too extreme to excuse. The silver and gold lady finally just gave up and spoke up, "I'm Iskata... and I think you need a little more than help." She smiled sadly at the lady and nudged her flank. "Let's get you somewhere..."
[html]

We can end this here.

Asphyxia didn't want to get up, in fact she wanted to die right there on the spot. As Iskata spoke, sometimes she wanted to jump out and rip out her jugular, but she didn't. The lady kept herself calm, black fur smoothed over from laying there like she had been dead for hours. Slowly getting up, she looked at Iskata, "I'm Asphyxia Holocaust." then she thought for a moment, "I think it's best that I go to my daughter, I was supposed to meet Faolin later... but I haven't moved from my spot." it was true, since the attack she had been laying there like a piece of wood. However now, the black lady with red eyes needed to go see her daughter. First though, she needed to go to her own house where she was going to clean herself up, pour some liquor down her parched throat and hope everything will turn out alright. "...Thank you...Iskata.. Asphyxia never really ever said thank you to anyone except for Gabriel and Faolin, because they were family. "I...I just better go on my own." with this, Asphyxia put herself into full power and launched herself away from Iskata, tears flowing in her eyes as she ran to her home where she'd cry and mourn in embarrassment.

[/html]
Iskata had never thought that the soul before her could possibly be Faolin's mother, when the words came from the lady's maw she just stood there and stared. She didn't stop her from leaving, just nodded her head and smiled a sad little excuse for the real thing. "Tell Faolin I'm sorry.. After you've talked to her about your own griefs.. she'll understand." Her eyes were sad when she watched the lady leaving, knowing the news she'd carry to her daughter and leader would probably break her heart a little more. "Just tell her.. I'll still be waiting, after everything has ended, I'll still be here." She knew the lady would have no clue what she was talking about, all she could hope was that the words would make it to her friend, but if not she'd still see her one day.

She rose to her feet and accepted that the ebony coyote didn't wish any help from anyone and was getting ready to depart when she paused and looked off in the distance to where the two innocent souls had met their end. She shuddered and closed her eyes as she turned her back to the coast and turned back towards the woodlands, knowing her son and the broken shell of Haku would still be there, or atleast she hoped so.