New love and good news
Shiloh was happy to be back but she knew her family, the tribe she called home had changed. She had already met one of the new people and to be honest she already didn't like them. She wanted to talk to Ayasha, tell her her news. Her new found love for Saxif and her being mated. Ayasha had been the one who had saved her from death, who hadn't left her and thought of her when she was sick. She was family to Shiloh and Shiloh loved her with all her being. She owed Ayasha so much and she had been wanting to tell her about Kyra and Saxif for a long time.

She walked about the tribe lands before deciding to go where she used to live before Mizu and J'adore gave her as home. Ayasha always had a knack of finding Shiloh when she really needed her and as Shiloh walked though the brush to her small cave she wondered if she had stopped carving. It was a craft Shiloh honestly missed but her shoulder was weaker because of the fracture. She was going to help Mizu make a garden to help build up her strength in that arm so she wouldn't have to give up her craft. She did enjoy medicine more though and as Kyra squirmed in her bag to be let out Shiloh smiled. She had saved the kit's life and she had grown so much in the month in a half she had been taking care of her. Shiloh put the kit down and watched her run forward some before coming back to her and yipping happily. Only Saxif seemed to understand her but as they neared the creek by the cave Shiloh watched at Kyra rolled in the water. Shiloh laughed and waited by the creek for Ayasha knowing she would find her.
Ayasha was doing a patrol through the borders. She was still trying to figure out what to do with the changes in the Tribe. She was still doing her duties but her heart wasn’t in it like it used to be. The newcomers had brought a stench and air of repression with them. And it would take a long time and a lot of hard work to fix everything.

As she was going through the area that Shiloh used to live. Her ears perked up at the sound of a splash followed by laughter. She recognized that voice. It was Shiloh. She took off running. She missed the scarred female. She came through the bushes and was on the opposite side of the creek from Shiloh.

She saw Shiloh with a kit in the water. Well, the kit was in the water and Shiloh was watching. Ayasha grinned. Shiloh! Who’s your little friend? She waded across the creek and gave Shiloh a giant hug. I’ve missed you! She pulled back and looked her over. There was something different. She frowned thoughtfully. There’s something different about you. What have you been up to? She asked curiously. But her blue eyes also held humor about the way she phrased the question.
Shiloh smiled as Ayasha had in fact found her. She caught the girl in a hug, holding her close as Kyra came out of the water and over to Shiloh, her fur shining softly in the light. She gave Ayasha a lick to her cheek before leaning to pick the kit up. "Ayasha this is Kyra, a mink kit I found before I went on my trip. She doesn't fear our kind and Saxif has gotten used to her," she said handing Ayasha the mink kit. Kyra snuggled into her fur, confused on if Ayasha was Saxif or not. After finding out that Ayasha was not in fact Saxif she whined softly before jumping out of her hands and running back to the water.

Shiloh took this time to look over Ayasha and smiled at how much the girl had grown in the last few months. She smiled at the girls question before looking down. What have I been doing? I have been getting to know my new mate better. Look at you. You have grown so much in since we last talked. What's on your mind Ayasha? Something seems to be bothering you my friend," she said looking at Ayasha with a glow in her eyes. She wanted the girl to guess her mate before she told her and Shiloh almost told her in her excitement.
OOC: Ayasha has no idea about lesbian couples.

IC: Ayasha gave a grin about Kyra. She’s cute. She held the mink kit carefully. She laughed a bit as she looked confused and then jumped out of her arms. I don’t think she likes me. But she wasn’t upset about it. She actually found it rather amusing. It was nice to laugh. But her ears perked up at the mention of a trip. Where did you go? And when?

She nodded automatically but then thought about what Shiloh said. WHAT? A mate? Who is it? Do I know him? She didn’t even think that Shiloh had a female as a mate. It just didn’t come up. She grinned at having grown up. I’m still short. She said dryly. At what was wrong, she sighed. Everything that has happened with Dawali and the Tribe. Everything that I know is changing. I’m angry at the newcomers but scared of what will happen.

She gave a smile. Can we not talk about it though? We need to catch up. She had plots but needed to talk to Leon about everything. He was sure to help her. But now was not time for that. Now she needed to talk and listen to Shiloh.
Shiloh laughed as Kyra played in the creek and ruffled Ayasha's fur like she used to. "She thought you were Saxif," she said as she listened to Ayasha's curious questions. "I left about 11 days ago with Saxif to go back to my home land and let go of my family. The trip not only helped me get over my family but find love in someone I never thought I would find love in. I am mated to Saxif GoldFeather Ayasha. She is my mate and I have been wanting to tell you this all day. I have someone that loves me for me and understands me," she exclaimed happily as her maw split into a grin. She had found someone to call her own and the way Saxif made her feel about herself had given her some confidence she didn't think she would get back after her rape.

"So what if your short. Your still my Ayasha. The girl that saved my life and loves me. Your still like my little sister. I have both missed you and owe you so much Ayasha. I want to hear about everything you have been up to, how your life has been, everything," said Shiloh taking the girls hands in her own. She wanted to see Ayasha because she always seemed happy but now... now the pack seemed to all be down and Ayasha was too. She couldn't stand it.
Ayasha nodded. Maybe she’ll get used to me like Saxif. She was hopeful about that but thought it might be a bit unlikely. Her eyes got big when she heard that Shiloh was mated to Saxif. Was that even possible? She didn’t even realize that two women could be in love. She shrugged. Shiloh was happy and Ayasha knew that Saxif would take care of Shiloh. I didn’t even realize that that could happen. She wasn’t against it, she just had no experience with it. She gave Shiloh a hug. I know that Saxif will be good for you and to you. I like her. She laid her head on Shiloh’s chest, trying to reach her shoulder but being too short to do so.

She grinned. I’ve resigned myself to being short. I can fit in places that other wolves can’t. She really wasn’t upset about her height. Her smile grew bigger. I like being your Ayasha. As to what she had been doing, she nodded. Well, I haven’t seen Roran in a while. And I’ve played with my siblings. My father has disappeared. And someone finds me annoying. She sighed. My life is turning upside down! She flopped down dramatically but grinned at Shiloh and gave her a wink.
"So you accept Saxif and I as mates? And you will always be my Ayasha," she whispered softly licking Ayasha's forehead as the girl sat in her lap. She really had missed Ayasha, the girl meaning so much in her life. She cuddled her close and listened to her express herself to her. She found Ayasha slowly but surely returning to her old self as Shiloh talked to her.

"I too am short for my age. Saxif towers over me in every time we are together. I am so short I don't even touch Leon's chest," she laughed "Who is this Roran you talk about? Your.... Crush? she said tickling Ayasha. "I have yet to meet your siblings but I bet they are great. I need to see Ralla anyways. And who thinks your annoying? I'll kick their butt for you," she said tickling Ayasha some more. She missed playing around and the joy AniWaya could bring her but playing around with Ayasha made her remember of a better time a better day. She nipped the girls ear softly before jumping off her and changing to her secui form and jumping across the creek and up the top of the cave she used to call home.
At accepting Shiloh and Saxif as mates, she nodded. Of course. What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t? She grinned happily at being cuddled. She rather liked being cuddled. She listened to Shiloh’s heartbeat and started to calm down from listening to its rhythmic beating.

She giggled about how Shiloh was short as well. I don’t think many people are as tall as Leon. She tried to speak as Shiloh tickled her. Yeah. He’s my crush. But I haven’t seen him in awhile. Last time I saw him was before you got attacked. I miss him. At her siblings, she grinned. They’re great. They are a lot of fun. You’d like them. And I think my mom would like to see you and hear about you and Saxif. About who thought she was annoying, she pouted. Chitsa Amara, Chief Dawali’s sister, thinks I’m annoying. She apparently doesn’t like having questions asked. She gave a shrug. But when Shiloh bit her ear and ran off, Ayasha changed into her secui form as well and ran off after her.

She reached the creek and leapt over it. But fell short at the top of the cave. I’m too short! She lamented playfully. She then ran up the slope and jumped on Shiloh’s back, chewing gently on her ear.
Shiloh smiled at the girls statement. She loved Ayasha's inocence and knew she would kill anyone who hurt her. When she talked about Roran Shiloh knew the girl was in love. She had seen the same look on Saxif's face when Shiloh expressed herself to her. Ayasha was in love and as happy as it made Shiloh it had been along time since she had last seen Roran. She wanted the girl happy but where was Roran? Shiloh kept her thoughts to herself as she felt Ayasha close.

She smiled at Ayasha as she talked about her family though gasps of air, Shiloh's tickling getting the best of her. Shiloh planned on seeing Ralla later and telling her about Saxif and her mating. She missed the white wolfess who had been much like family to her in her time of need. Ralla had taken care of her issues and Shiloh had gotten closer to her. She hoped Ralla was ok and that the new comers hadn't hurt her in any way. Shiloh smiled and as she bit Ayasha and ran off she knew they would be able to play and enjoy their time together without much pain or conflicting emotions. She laughed at Ayasha's attempt to jump up on to the ledge and let the girl jump on her and nom her ear.

"Ewwww! Ayasha germs in my ear!" she said as Ayasha drooled in her ear. Shiloh rolled over and pinned the girl under her, nipping her scruff softly and chewing on her ears in return. "Taste my slobber! she yelled giving Ayasha a wet willie before jumping off the top of the cave and into the water next to Kyra who ran at her and also thought it would be fun to join in on the fun with squeaks of joy and she jumped on Shiloh, who faked falling down.
She gave Shiloh a nuzzle and pulled back, giving her a big grin. You are the best friend I could ever have! She stood next to her. What made you realize your feelings for each other? Did it just happen or were they always there? She wagged her tail as she eagerly waited for her friend to answer her. She thought of something and cocked her head to the side. Do you still have the carving that I made you?

She was rather proud of her carving but being tickled was really distracting. Ayasha decided to launch herself at Shiloh and tickled her back. She gave a bunch of fake cackles. REVENGE! Then she dissolved into giggles. It was nice to play with Shiloh. They were both able to forget their problems and be themselves without having anyone judge them.

She gave a smirk as she drooled on Shiloh. I’m sure you deserve it. She gave a shriek at the wet willie and fell off the cave, luckily not being hurt. She decided to jump back on Shiloh and launched herself at the scarred female, giving off some more cackles. She rolled off her and gave them a splash of water.
"I guess you could say they were always there. My feelings for Saxif grow stronger each day that we are mated. She means the world to me just like you do Ayasha. Your the little sister I don't have anymore and more then that you are my best friend," she whispered softly licking Ayasha's face. At Ayasha's question Shiloh pulled the caving out of her bag to show Ayasha. "I keep it with me all the time so I never forget who loves me," she said with a smile.

Shiloh laughed as Ayasha fell off the cave, jumping down after her and watching as Kyra ran and jumped into the fray as Ayasha jumped on her back. Shilloh laughed as Ayasha splashed her and Kyra with water. Shiloh had caught Kyra by her small torso and shook her a little before putting the kit down. They splashed in the water for some time before growing tired and flopping down by the creeks shores. Shiloh yawned as Kyra curled between her paws and quickly fell asleep. "Ayasha why don't you take a break and tell me about these new people that have taken over. I already dont like them," she said as she watched Ayasha play
Ayasha smiled as Shiloh talked about her love for Saxif. She was happy for her two friends. Although she didn’t really know Saxif very well, she was her friend because of Shiloh. She was even happier that Shiloh thought she was her little sister. And you’re my big sister. I’ve never had an older sibling before. She grinned even more about being loved. She had an idea. How about you, me, and Saxif have a sleepover? She even threw in a pout. She did nuzzle Shiloh gently.

She giggled as they splashed each other. This was fun. But she frowned at the mention of the newcomers. Well, they come from the Great Tribe. Apparently Chief Dawali isn’t the Chief because the spirits didn’t choose him. But we are separate from them, so I don’t know why we have to follow their rules exactly. Also, apparently the chief of the Great Tribe hasn’t mentioned anything when Nayati was there. He’s from there. She paused. I think this Maska guy just wants power and to make us miserable. I’m going along with them until there is a better time to change. Want to help? She would understand if Shiloh didn’t want to help.
Shiloh smiled at the thought of having a sleep over with the pup. Saxif had been hunting lately and had little time for Shiloh since the got back from the trip. Shiloh was also helping J'adore with Mizu, who had been attack by her brother. She had been hurt bad and Shiloh had only learned so much from the white and blue medicine woman to numb her pains and stitch her wounds. She had had her pups and Shiloh was worried about them too but Mizu had gone though so much. "I'm sorry Ayasha. I can't because I am helping Mizu Kuin recover from her attack. She had her pups and will need someone to help her with them besides J'adore. I will try to spend the night later with you though," she said with a smile.

Shiloh listen to Ayasha talk about the new people. She already didn't like the darker blackish male that had growled at her and she wanted them out of AniWaya. "I want them out of AniWaya. The happiness that once was part of AniWaya is gone now. I am maddened about what happened to Ralla. She deserved her rank and they stripped her off it. I will not stand by and let the people of AniWaya be treated this way. I can't stand it,' she said with hurt in her voice. She wanted them out and would do what it took to get them out
OOC: Want to close it with your post? You can PP Ayasha.

IC:She nodded about Shiloh wanting to wait for a sleepover. But her ears perked up at Mizu being attacked. ”What happened to her? Who did it? Do I need to go deal with them?” She started to bounce up and down, eager to help her “aunt.” But she gave a smile. ”Will Saxif want to join us? We can do girly stuff.” She honestly had very little idea what you do at a sleepover since she never had one before. ”Though I must warn you, I’ve never done a sleepover before. And I expect you two to behave.” Her voice was teasing as she said the last part.

She could tell that Shiloh didn’t like Maska and his goons. So that was good. She would be more likely to help in the rebellion that she was planning on doing with Leon. ”I say we try our best to not stand out and when the time is right, we do something. Do you think you can keep your head down until then? Also, if you want to help, you should talk to Leon.” Her voice was quite serious about this. But she then lightened. ”Wanna go see my siblings?” She really wanted to show off her siblings.