The Acquiring of a Spirit Guide
OOC: Forward-dated to July 28. Ayasha's spirit guide is a Blue Jay

IC: Ayasha had wanted to get out of AniWaya and explore the rest of the area for a while now. This was especially true after Maska arrived. She mostly wanted to get away and clear her mind. Roran wasn’t coming back and she wanted to process that alone. Plus, she wanted to come up with more ideas with what to do with getting Dawali back as Chief.

It was early morning when she left and she had told Ralla that she was going to be gone for a few days. Ayasha knew that her mother worried a lot about her, especially with what had happened to Shiloh. But Shiloh seemed to be doing better. However, Mizu was also attacked. But that would not stop Ayasha from leaving and getting away. She transformed into her lupus form. It would let her go faster than in her Optime form and it was much more comfortable than her Secui form. She rarely was in that form. She had been doing it long enough that she was able to skip that form.

She headed south out of the village, skirting around Asgina Usdoni when she approached it. She thought it was creepy and that the spirits of humans lived there. So she tended to stay away from it whenever possible. Once she was at the border, she glanced back for a moment and kept heading south.

She kept going south and after several days hit a small peninsula. To the east and to the west, she could see islands and although they looked interesting, she had no desire to get wet. Though as she glanced at the darkening sky, it seemed that she would have little choice. She had thought a lot on her journey here about Roran and felt at peace of not being held back by him, not that she was forgetting him. He would be her first crush and so he would hold a place in her heart.

The other thing on her mind was Maska. What right did he have to take Dawali’s place as leader. No one in AniWaya wanted him to be Kalona. She would set things right. Though it would be dangerous. The clouds chose then to open up and pour rain down. There was a flash of light and a rumble of thunder. She saw a cave in the distance. So she ran for it.

By the time she reached it, she was wet and rather cold and definitely miserable. So she curled up and fell asleep. What she didn’t realize was that there was someone looking out for her and decided that when she woke up would be a good time to introduce themselves. The light was coming through the cave entrance when she heard a chirp nearby her head. She rolled over and tried to ignore it.

You know, its generally rude to ignore someone who’s trying to talk you. But then I understand since I do talk a lot. Ayasha turned over, this time awake, and stared at the blue jay in front of her. Is this my spirit guide? she asked herself. As if reading her mind, the bird nodded. Yep. I’m Dichali. And before you ask, I am a boy. She giggled. His name fit. She then asked, Should we go back? The bird nodded and the two of them headed home, going much faster than she had to get here.