natural biological weapons
I know in the guide it says you have to use natural things like chili peppers and such. Does anyone know if there would be a way to make something similar to chloroform, to knock people out? Or poison tipped dart gun, or something?

I am trying to figure out ways for Denver to be able to kill things effectively without getting dirty or messy or covered in blood (well, a little blood on the hands is okay... Tongue), because he is a neat freak.

If there are other ways besides poison, etc, that anyone can think of that'd be welcome, too. :o
if he wants to be a g' he can nurse snakes for their venom and make poison darts that way.
Many plants contain toxic parts, as do animals. Check this for some examples from antiquity.
Of course you'd have to make sure that these poisons don't stay in the bloodstream or meat if he was planning on eating what he's killing, or he might be very poorly...
Innnnteresting... Doesn't look like it'd be easy to use any of those toxic fumes that are listed there, considering how hard it would be to come by info about combining them? Perhaps I should stick to the venom-tipped blade/arrow idea (which is definitely OG). Humm...

Oh, and yes, it is not likely he would eat anything he poisoned. ;o
What about urine and manure? I guess you'd have the problem with that as you might any poison, that they'd be detected, but at the same time, there was a huge problem in Southern Ontario during the Walkerton Tragedy where manure runoff from a farm poisoned the water via E. Coli. Also, maybe Denver could try using Waterborn diseases by harvesting eggs and contaminating another character's drinking water (if they keep a satchel of it, for example). Maybe try investigating that a bit. :o

Edit: also, there are a type of red berry that I used to mistake for currants when I was a kid. They're poisonous to humans, but fine for birds. I dunno if canines can eat them as well. If not, there's a poison for you! You would have to research this more of course since I don't remember much about them
Innnteresting... *strokes fake beard*

Thanks for the info, will definitely look into it. :3
If I am correct, there is the possibility that Tlantli (The Crone) will be aquiring a venemous snake in the near future - Perhaps discuss with Kiki about the potientials of Denver harvesting some venom from her? It could make for an interesting plot/relationship between the two of you c:
Oooh, really? That sounds awesome, I'll talk to her. Big Grin