Incorrigible
He'd wandered for a while, away from his own pack, away from that meddling Jade, and away from his father. He just wanted to be left alone to do what it was he wanted to do. And what he wanted to do was to follow the butterflies. He never asked if anyone else heard the rustling of their papery black wings. He already knew the answer. Only the special were allowed to hear them. His mother had heard them. Liam did too.

He walked across the borders of another pack, the reprimand of the black leader of Crimson dreams already forgotten. She was a shadow wolf, a wolf of evil. He would exterminate her some day. All black wolves were evil. Azza, Odadio, Lucifer, Jade... all of them were pure evil. Black wolves were not to be trusted. Ever.

He paused to drink from a stream. He wasn't far into the pack lands, but close enough to be considered a threat, if he were older. Because of his young age, though, most wolves overlooked him. Or perhaps it was his tall lanky frame. He had height, but not the weight behind it. He looked up, looking around, deep amber eyes scanning the area with interest. This was a place he hadn't seen yet.
Ayasha was feeling very restless. She needed to work on changing the leadership. She was currently plotting with Leon to do so. So they were being treasonous. But she really didn’t care. Most of the wolves in AniWaya most likely agreed with her sentiments. But they were probably more like J’adore and wanted to keep their head down. She was willing to do so, for now. But there was going to be a time when they needed to be more overt.

She patrolled the borders, hoping that there wasn’t anything to deal with. She needed a calm couple of days. So she could concentrate on rebelling. Though she also wanted to get higher in her rank. So she would have to be ready for any threats to AniWaya. Her nose caught the scent of someone from Cercatori d’Arte. Bangle was from there and he was nice.

She approached and was not pleased that the wolf was inside the border. She gave a frown. I hope you realize that you are trespassing. Is there a reason that you ignored the obvious signs that this is claimed land? She crossed her arms across her chest and glared slightly. Granted she was not all that intimidating.
The young male lifted his head at the cold voice, his eyebrows lifting. If he'd had arms, he'd cross them too. He settled for sitting on his haunches, yawning widely. He was in need of a good ass kicking. He grinned at the female, managing to look insolent and bored at the same time. "I know I crossed a border. What you gonna do about it, little miss?" He was seven months old, and already believed the world revolved around him. "Who are you, anyways, and what pack are you from?"

She was a white wolf. White wolves were never evil. Only black wolves were evil. And Liam? He was somewhere inbetween. Not good, not evil. He just was. And what he was was a pain in the ass right now. He grinned insolently at her, his ears up, his golden eyes meeting her blue ones.

Teenagers. They always believed they were immortal.
Ayasha just raised one of her eyebrows at his grin. Well, I could take you to our leader and have him punish you. He’s not a very nice man. She eased a little. She glanced around to see who else was around. I don’t like him and his goons though. She gave him a smile though. I’m Ayasha. I’m a scout for AniWaya, the border you crossed. Now what might your name be and what is your business? This question was more curious than anything.

But he wasn’t very submissive. She gave him another glare. At least she knew how to deal with strangers. By being polite. And she didn’t like his grin. You think you’re hot stuff, don’t you? She was probably about the same age as he was. But he was bigger than she was. She doubted that she could really do anything to him.

She let her guard down slightly. He didn’t seem like he was a threat. He needed someone to teach him manners but that wasn’t her place. Are you from Cercatori d’Arte? She hoped that he would at least talk to her before she decided to kick him out of AniWaya. That was a right and duty she had as a scout.
Liam grinned at her, suddenly wondering just how far he could push her before she flipped out on him. "See, Ayasha, there's nothing you're gonna do about me crossing your borders. Except, of course, posture and speak empty threats." He stood, circling her, his golden eyes dancing with amusement. "I'm Liam. I'm supposed to be a merchant rank or something in Cercatori d’Arte. I ain't staying there long though. Its a pack of sissys and wanna bes."

He paused, cocking his head at her. Then he stepped right up to her, brushing his shoulder against hers flirtatiously. He stopped, grinning at her. "I am some pretty hot stuff, kiddo. Too hot for you to handle." He winked, his tail wagging lazily. "And I'm just out looking for some fun. Know of anything fun to do around here?"
Ayasha gave a snort at what he said. It was obvious that he thought that she couldn’t do much. Of course, he was probably right. But she wasn’t going to tell him that. She also wasn’t going to kick him out. Yet. He was too entertaining. She rolled her eyes as he started to circle her. Did he really think that she was going to be intimidated? Her ears perked up at his name and him leaving the pack. Well, Liam. Where would you go? She raised on eyebrow and waited for his answer.

She smirked as he tried to flirt with her. Ayasha could play that game. She drew her fingers along his chest. Well, depends on what you like to do for fun. She drawled looking him up and down. He wasn’t all that bad looking. Yes, she would definitely NOT kick him out of AniWaya. At least not for a while. This was fun. She started to circle around him, deciding to look at him as if he were a nice piece of meat. But I think you should be saying that I’m too hot for you to handle. Because I’m not quite seeing that you’re all that hot. She teased him stopping right in front of him, almost touching his body with hers.
He shrugged as she asked where he would go. He didn't really know, actually. She started circling him and he turned with her. She brushed a hand against his chest, and he danced back a step or two, putting space between them. "You just wait til I start shifting, cutie. Then we'll see who can't handle who." He grinned at her, his golden eyes dancing flirtatiously.

It was a pain that he hadn't learned to shift yet. He knew he could; after all, his father did it all the time. There was no reason why the mud colored boy wouldn't be able to. He danced forward again, brushing against her ankles playfully, almost like a cat. The dark butterflies were forgotten as he teased her, testing her limits.
Ayasha gave him a smirk as he danced away from her. She stalked towards him and reclosed the distance between them. ”Are scared of me Liam?” Her voice was teasing and she regarded him with quite a bit of amusement. She had to wonder why he didn’t shift. He looked about the age to do so. ”Can you shift?” She asked curiously.

But when he brushed against her, she almost felt like kicking him, not out of cruelty but more to see how he would react. But instead she knelt down and grabbed his ear. ”You know you’re this close to being kicked, literally kicked.” She put two of her fingers about an inch apart and then gave his ear a bit of a yank as she stood up. ”Now what should I do with you?”

She smirked again. ”I could grab your ear again and use it to drag you all the way back to your home.” She mock threatened him, but she was really planning on doing that to him. He was way too entertaining to kick out, like that. But she would try and put him in his place. She stalked towards him threateningly, staring at his ears like she was considering actually go through with her threat, except for the fact that she was grinning.
((PSST: He knows how to shift now, so we could put a quick end to this one and put up a new one? LOL))

The boy snorted as she asked if he was afraid of her. He looked up at her disdainfully, his golden eyes dark. "Please, girl, I ain't afraid of no one, let alone you." When she taunted him, his lips curled back. "I ain't learned how to yet, but it ain't long. And when I do, you just wait." He growled at her as she tugged at his ear, trying to shake his head away, snapping at her fingers. "Girl, you kick me, and I'll be taking your foot off. I'm no body's pet."

She taunted him again, and his eyes darkened. He was done having fun. He wanted to go lick his injured pride. She was grinning, but he was angry. He took a few steps back, his hackles raising. A growl thundered deep in his throat, almost inaudible. He didn't like being on the butt end of a joke at all. He took several more small steps away, his ears flattening against his head in aggression. He didn't want to let some girl chase him away, but maybe this time he didn't have much choice. She did have the size advantage on him.

Once he learned to shift, he'd show her. He'd come back here and put her in her place, alright. The butterflies began whispering again, giving him ways he could get back at her. A malicious light sparkled in his golden eyes as they gave him his idea for revenge. She wanted to play big and bad? When he learned to shift he'd waltz right in and show her who was bigger and badder.
OOC: You can either archive it now or post once more. It's up to you.

IC: Ayasha felt bad that she had evidently gone too far in her teasing. ”I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that to you. I was just teasing you. I wouldn’t actually do that to someone.” Her eyes and voice were sincere because she truly was sorry. ”I hope your shifting goes well.” She knelt down and placed her hand on his shoulder.

”I like hanging out with you, Liam. How about when you can finally shift, you come here and we can talk and stuff? What do you think?” Her voice was hopeful as she looked at him, studying his face. He was handsome and seemed nice as long as she didn’t push him too much. She gave him a friendly nudge.

As Liam started to leave, she called, ”Wait! I don’t want you to leave angry with me. Next time, I won’t tease you as much, I promise. Just…don’t stay angry with me. I rather like you and want to get to know you better.” She hoped that even if he left it would be on better terms than he currently was. She thought of something. ”Why don’t you join AniWaya? I’d like that.” She didn’t really want him to leave at all. Her eyes widened slightly. She was starting to get a crush on Liam.