Trading alliances.
[html]

OOC: I just want to make this clear that in no way is this manditory for a leader to be in this thread Smile I will pm Leaders and such about details of this thread, but this can be for anyone who wishes to trade or meet etc. Smile Also it's short, i apologize for that, and I'm sure my replies will be considerably longer once we get some interaction started!! DND Note :I want this plot to either go through or not.....

He had waited the night out before finally finding his way down to the entrance of Anathema, he had been gone from home far too long now and he wanted to get this over with. He had his trading things ready, and the pigeon in his arms. He was sick of traveling and promised himself the next voyage he would take a horse. He took a deep breath and howled. It wasn’t anything complex, but he could hear his voice echoing all around him. Though he was outside the borders of the pack, and he knew they lived inside caves, he wasn’t sure what to expect of these creatures. Niro breathed hard, and nervous. He didn’t know why either. Maybe it was the place itself and that inside these mountains was a cavern full of wolves. He would find out how nice they were in due time.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]
[html]

I wasn't sure where Niro was coming from, so I left it vague, but as a side note: if he came from the southern parts, where there are no mountains, his voice wouldn't echo in either the forest or at the beach as it needs a very solid surface to echo off of.

mall-caps;">from the Binds mall-caps;">of your Lowliness

After his night with Naniko, his mind had left him — why had he been so ignorant as to truly express beliefs to her? What sort of disease had overtaken him? What was wrong with him? It didn't matter now, the words had been said and it was too late to retract them, but it still left the hulking man with feelings of discomfort in his chest. There was a level of trust between the white Angela and her black Tuyul that he had broached with simple speech. What a fool he was to show what little of a softer side remained in the muscular shell crafted by the Tribunal. What a fool indeed.

His thoughts were jerked out of his head at the sound of another in the distance — someone else wanting to live within the mountains? Didn't they have enough? But it was Naniko's will that they were tended to, and in her condition he had no desire to see her working. Again, as he had so frequently in the past month (despite the presence of ranked warriors and the original presence of a 'subleader' — a term he still didn't understand), he made his way toward the sound with all of the empty apathy he usually carried. What he found was surprising — instead of a female, as it had been frequently in the past, there was grey male, and this one smelled heavily of pack life. Red eyes narrowed subtly on the figure of the man, body nearing without caution.

"Who are you and what do you need." Straight, to the point, with all the emotion of a pet rock. He hadn't seen any visitors in some time, and his curiosity got the better of him as he came to a halt and crossed his arms, staring downard at the smaller wolf. "You're at Anathema's borders -- this better be important."

<style>
.ra-textual {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ra-textual-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ra-textual p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ra-textual b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ra-textual i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Astloch&v2);
</style>
[/html]
It hadn't been to long scince she had been accepted into the pack. She had gone through alot to get here and it made her feel... refreshed. Fara was trying to meet as many new people as she could, but everyone seemed scarce. Her thoughts were quickly interupted by a lone howl from outside, this would be the perfect way to start off her new pack life. She quickly trotted over to where sound had come from, much to her suprise it was a male this time. There hadn't been a male for a while, she also noticed he was trading not joining. Fara smelled the pack on him, she glared at him dominantly wondering if he would be a threat.

"What business do you have here," Fara asked after another black male asked the same thing. she could already tell what he was doing, but he couldn't have known that. Her eyes wavered from him to the things he was carrying, she was studying him and his stuff. She had learned to be very cautious about where people could hide things.
[html]

OOC: Yeah he came from the mountains, kinda gave an overshot cause he didn’t know that the packlands were Under the ground, though he in no way tresspassed :3

------

Niro didn’t have long to wait; he had an answer quickly, though one that was more border on protecting that particular land and it's possible secrets than anything. He gave the man a nervous smile. They were as opposite as night and day, almost literally, though Niro was more of a grey than a white, but the man that stood in front of him was so dark he could barely see the color of his eyes. Niro cleared his throat, and stood tall.

“My name is Niro Takekuro. I’m from Cour des Miracles, I’ve come baring items for trade, and an idea that might help one another with communication. I would like to talk to a leader about that though, I do have leathers for trade, mostly worked leathers ready to be shaped, as well as some actual made braces, pants, overcoats, gloves. I can even make custom boots.”

He was in fact intimidated by the man, but he spoke with a confidence, that showed he was here for purely business, and he wasn’t trying to waste anyone’s time, after all he took a few days just to walk here! Then a woman came to ask him the same question. He did not look exasperated, but repeated himself, not in the exact words he gave the darker male, but something adequate enough that she knew why he was here, he could tell neither of them had true authority so his plans for the pigeon might have to wait until a later date.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
OOC: sorry I had to duck out so early I was camping and now i'm going back to school won't have much time to update.
The mans answer interested her, she had wanted to do some trading for some time now. Too bad she had nothing to trade, she would have to collect items.

"I have no way of trading with you at this point, I must go now." Fara quickly ducked out of the area wondering what the man thought of her. She left him without even giving him a word, the small she-wolf went of to look at the den area. she had only just realized she hadn't picked one out yet. Thats when it would start to feel like home, lately she'd been feeling so terribly alone.

Why did she always have to push people away, she built a wall around herself and never let anyone in who she had the slightest doubt about.