Confused
Yeah, I mentioned that ^__^ that's another way to do it!
Ah sorry, I didn't see that you had added that on when I had bee typing out my question. So yeah, you can entirely ignore that cause I was slow.
ILU <3
Love you too hun. I was just thinking of Golden Wolfen (think that is right... I fail at names) when I had asked. Cause I know she had allowed use of her werewolf art with permission before. I dunno if she has changed it since then cause it was years ago when I remember seeing it.
ok...I'll change my pic
to something I drew.
Ok, that would be great :] The only other thing that I really see is that you mentioned that you don't know what a luperci is in your joining application. Here, luperci are those who have picked up the virus that causes them to shift. A non-luperci would be a normal wolf who does not have the virus and cannot shift. There are two different types of luperci; Luperci Ortus, which are luperci born with the ability to shift (they get the virus from their parents and are born with it) and luperci Verto, which are wolves who become infected and were not born that way. here is the link to the page that describes Luperci in our RP Guide. Do you know if you want Kyleah to be a luperci or not?
I don't want her to be a luperci. and actually I think I'll use one of the images you guys have set that I can use.
Alright :] Her species is a wolf? Or is she a dog? Your joining application said that she was a dog, but that's a photo of a wolf XD Just making sure <333 Thank you for being so willing to edit things and change them :]
Your welcome. She's a wolf.
My writing is at a 10th grade level, but I'm not in highschool yet. I always like to improve, so I'll happily edit anything to make it easier to read or better.
ok ^^ The latin name for a simple gray wolf is Canis Lupus Big Grin Other sub-species have different names, though...

Gray wolf - Canis Lupus
Arctic wolf - Canis lupus arctos
Red wolf - Canis rufus

For example ^^

So that'd be one more edit in your joining form <33

And ahh, I see ^.^ Well we really appreciate it, and it'll help get you on the road to acceptance faster too Big Grin
Ok she's a Canis lupus arctos
I just changed it.
ok :] Be looking for a PM from the 'Souls Assemblage soon!
I love roleplaying and my hobby is writing. So that's why I was looking for a rp site.
OK! Bye.