[M] Fate finds us all - Part II
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

back dated to mid-day 7/6
Following: Fate finds us all
+800

The first sensation that Anann recognized was the pounding in her skull as consciousness began to slip over her slowly. Her mind was still foggy; swimming as her eyes remained tightly closed. The pulse of blood through her veins echoed as seemed pound through her head and in her ears. At first the pain seemed localized, but as the fog lifted the pain spread through her shoulders and arms. Her ankles hurt and their seemed to be an ache about her whole body. Groggy, her eyes fluttered open. The sudden sight of staring down at the floor from some height Anann jerked, feeling as if she was falling. Thrashing, Anann looked to discover her wrists bound by rope and supporting her as she had slumped unconscious. Trying to stand she found her feet too were bound, though there was enough slack for her to find footing and to take the pressure off her wrists. Her hands felt pins and needles from the lack of proper circulation and she clenched and unclenched her hands trying to rid herself of the sensation as she took in her surroundings.

The room was dim, lit only by the light that managed to filter through the cracks of it’s wood board construction and the few holes in the roof. The floor was dusty and littered, leaving its concrete construction concealed to the eye, but Anann could feel its coolness under her feet well enough to know it was not just bare earth. ”It’s about time you woke up, I was getting bored” A voice called from the darkness of corner. Her hackles rose instantly as that voice sent a chill up her spine. ”What is the meaning of this, Keese? Untie me.” She snarled at the silver form that sat casually in a chair in the corner.

He rose, slowly closing the distance between them. There was something in his hands that seemed to hold interest and he did not look to her as he approached, but focused on whatever it was he was fiddling with. ”You are in no position to be making demands, my dear.” The words slipping off his tongue like venom. ”It didn’t have to be this way, but you forced my hand, Anann. You brought this on yourself.” He pointed at her with the small blade that was in his hand, close enough now that she could see he was carving on something. Whatever it was, it had a metallic sheen as he set it and the blade aside. Coming nose to nose with woman. His breath was hot and rancid in her face. Golden lips twitching as they threatened to curl back and reveal the fangs beneath. ”I gave you every chance to do this the easy way.” Ivory fingers reached out gently brushing her cheek as he spoke. "If you will not be our queen..well then I suppose I will have to settle for the child." Fear filled Anann’s umber eyes at his words, understanding their meaning and what that meant for her. Helpless to defend herself; she was in his clutches. His fingers trailed down from her cheek, running down her neck and chest to cup her breast. The action eliciting a growl from the woman and she lunged forward, jaws snapping shut harmlessly as he pulled out of her reach. His hand still remaining on her flesh. With the other he sharply back-handed her. ”You will learn your place in this world, Anann.”

A growl still rumbled in her throat. The taste of her own blood filled her mouth. The noise her in her chest growing in intensity as the man moved closer again. The hand that had struck her now exploring around her hips and drifting southward. She struggled against her restraints, trying to pull away from his touch, feeling his arousal starting to press hard against her without the restraint of the trousers he typically wore. She looked up and away from him, eyes tightly shut as she felt him exploring the folds of her warmth with overeager fingers. His breath growing heavier in her ear as he pressed against her. She felt his hips pull away to get himself in position and winced as he harshly entered her. She gritted her teeth as he thrust into her. The discomfort she felt told her that this was not the first time she he had assaulted her body such.

There was nothing she could do to stop him, but she could heighten his displeasure in the act. Waiting until he seemed completely lost to the act he was committing, Anann struck when the man least expected it. Feeling her fangs tear through the flesh of the silver male’s face, his blood filled her mouth. Anann spat it out as he tore away from her. ”You fucking bitch!” His hand ginger exploring the extent of the door flesh just behind his eye, running clear down to his jaw. Rage filled his eyes as he hit her backhanded her again, and punched her hard just under the ribs. Fetching more of the rope that bound her hands and feet he roughly grabbed her muzzle, binding it so tightly with that the tender flesh of her lips were pinched between rope.

”Anann speech”
”Keese speech”

[/html]