You wont believe this
[html]

Ayita laid on the bed flipping through pages of a baby naming book. She was happy to be telling Vigilante this but also at odds they had a litter already and well she really didn't mind if they didn't have any others though maybe that was mostly because she didn't want to lose any.

she wasn't showing but she had known for a few days now. She smiled as she sat up and patted her stomach. She was feeling good aside of her son leaving. She only hoped her other wouldn't and she was hopeful that her other son would return. Ayita stood placing the book down as she looked out the window. "Oh vigilante what would you think?"

[/html]
[html]
Set roughly around the 28th of July, right? Making her... 16 days along? c:

So much had happened in the last few weeks—weeks, really, if one were to stretch back far enough to recall the banishment of Mysterious Brute—and the King was at odds with the world now. It had been more than two years since he had taken the life of a sinner, washed his hands in the sinner's blood, but it felt as if it were only yesterday that he had been doing this as his only purpose in life. It was a strange feeling.

The secui dog entered the house quietly, nudging the door so it was nearly completely shut. Using his two-legged form would have been easier, but he did not frequently use it and he found that he was a bit too tall for the house that had been built for humans. The ceilings were low and he had to stoop. Vigilante did not know what he was going to do, but he did not wish to be anywhere public right now. He padded lightly down the hall to his and Ayita's room, stopping in the doorway. "What would I think about what?" he asked, tone gruff. He had not been himself the last few days, certainly, and did not find himself speaking with easiness.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann006 b {font-weight:normal; color:#5f2c2c; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#e5e0db 0px 1px 1px; }
.meghann006 .ooc {padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#743124; text-align:center;}
.meghann006 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann006 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9faecd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XGNK4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0cd9c; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#955e65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann006-b {width:482px; border:1px solid #371009; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann006 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #955e65; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Ayita had been content alone in the little house. what she really wanted was to make a home, maybe she would start that with Zafier and Amaranth. they could be her muscle. She hadn't heard the door slide open and she hadn't hear the silent movement of her mate.

Leaning on the window edge she jumped slightly as his gruff voice laced the air. "I was just wondering what you would think about.." She paused taking a deep breath. So much had happened as of recent. She hadn't seen much of her dark night. the king had to protect his people. Anna had vanished and Vigilante went to find her. A little dog had raped a member of aniwaya and was removed from the ranks of the court. The "queen" of the court had nothing to do with this but she knew only because her mate was king. not to mention She had spoken with Ralla. I'm pregnant. she said lightly looking at the man that looked so pained in ways she would never know. The thought that laced her mind was she was sorry. What more could she be? Looking at him a sorry look on her face.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
c:

Long ago, he had wished for the life he perceived as normal. Vigilante had built up a lot for himself here. He was the leader of a healthy pack and had a mate he loved, and together, they had the children he had not wanted in his youth. It had only been when he had gotten on in years that he had realized that he wanted children of his own, and now he had them. All seemed to be crumbling down around him now. His pack seemed to be getting hit hard and his son was gone. His son had left him with the final words that he hated him. Nothing was as it should be for the King anymore.

Ayita did not seem to be at ease in his presence, and though he understood that something was on her mind and he had not been himself lately, distant and uneasy, it pained him. He felt as if he'd pushed her away. Dark ears pressed against his large head as she finally finished her sentence, the expression on her face one of apology. Moving to stand beside her, the secui dog pressed his face against her hand, nudging her stomach gently. "I'm sorry," he said quietly, though for what, he did not say. The terrible timing for her to be with child, the distance he had put between them, Noah leaving... He was sorry for all of it.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann006 b {font-weight:normal; color:#5f2c2c; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#e5e0db 0px 1px 1px; }
.meghann006 .ooc {padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#743124; text-align:center;}
.meghann006 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#9faecd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XGNK4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0cd9c; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#955e65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann006 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #955e65; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Vigilante didn't seem excited about what she stated. Though he was sorry, why was he sorry? She was comforted her and she was none to happy. Ayita slid down to his level wanting no more then to be held in his arms. tears started to flow as she hugged him.

You don't need to be sorry. She said as she watched the floor. She didn't know if she was ready to have kids again. Its my fault if i was paying attention. she said as she looked at him. I'm sorry Vigi, hunny please i'll do anything for you and them. How about I make us some dinner or we could snuggle up I don't really care. she said as she figured she would stay in this form.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
c:

He willed the change in his form, though he hoped it would not throw her off of him. The closeness was something he needed, something he craved from the woman he loved more than he would have thought himself capable of loving. When his body had shifted to match hers, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into him as he kissed the top of her head, pushing his muzzle into her hair, her fur, drawing in her scent. Nothing was right anymore, but they would do the best they could. What else was there for them to do?

"I love you," was all he said for a moment, allowing time for him to simply hold her to him, to show her that he cared more than he was able to let on right now. "I'm sorry," he repeated. "I'm sorry for being so distant. With everything that has happened..." he trailed off, entirely unsure of where to go with it. He lowered his hand to rest on her stomach as they knelt beneath the window. "I love you, and I love them. Always."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC ayita 36 days pregnant

There love a bond that could not be broken. They had survived so much and the king was burdened with the things that hindered him. She felt like she needed to learn to keep her mouth shut and not bring more pressure on him. So much was going on and she could only hope that everything would turn out alright. Ayita smiled as she nuzzled him. His form had changed and only lightly sent her off balance.

Vigilante was sorry and he had no right to be she didn't need an apology she just needed love. worry not dear it doesn't matter anymore. We have each other and thats what mattered most. She gave a wide smile and nuzzled him. We will care for them and everything will end up all right I promise you this. though she had to admit she felt like she was lying to him. What if everything wasn't alright? Hmm What if all just fell apart and they all left or died or.... she shook her had lightly. Everything will be alright.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]