Curiousity killed the cat,
[html]

OOC - Location - Sea Dog Isle, Mya's Lupus form. Smile WC - 260. Just needing to get Mya some friends and get ic posts up. (:

Mya crept along, her nose twitching curiously. She'd swam over in curiousity. Sea Dog Isle wasn't a place she'd been before, and with the animals all taken care of she'd departed from Cercatori d'Arte with no particular thought in mind of what she'd do. It'd been a long, peaceful two weeks of being in a pack. She'd never imagined how much it'd simplify her life. Though, some of the pack seemed a bit tense and it wasn't exactly attracting her to certain members, she was satisfied with her decision.

Regardless the position of the pack, she had been walking a long the shore line when something she'd never noticed crossed her eye. An island? She'd always just thought fog and mist dominated this side of the ocean. Intruiged, she had swam over with her eyes locked on the little island. Rocks decorated around several thick trees slowly became more distinct.

The Great Plains Wolf shook herself, eyeing the rugged land. The air was a tad eerie. Without much friends growing up, and lacking an older parent to mentor her she'd missed all the obvious stories of what really might be hidden here. Treasure. Mya padded up, sniffing the ground curiously. So many people had come here, long ago. Not only were stale scents moving through her nostrils, but her body just felt an unseen presence of travelers and visitors that had been on the island. Now it was her turn to see what this tiny scrap along the waves held for her, like it once had for so many others.

<style>
.mya-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#CBCDD7;}
.mya-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mya-a01 b {color:#fff;}
.mya-a01 .name { width:250px; height:55px; float:left;}
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
Table made by Sunny!!
[html]

OOC :: Akira saw for first time the sea, such a good moment for her Big Grin WC→200+

The last days of just traveling from place to place with no real destiny just started getting kind bored for Akira, she just found a new wolf territory in her way while traveling to the south when the scent of salty water was leaded her to the sea. The black wolf kept walking toward the sea as she enjoyed the fresh smell of the salty water.

She reached the beach and just got amused by the beauty of the ocean. The last time she saw the sea was on a dirty picture that someone left next to a kind of empty shop. In fact, that was the only time she saw the sea, but now it was real and extending in the horizon in front of her.

She could not wait to jump into the water and start swimming, but something distracted her. Something was floating toward a piece of land on the horizon, it took a few seconds for the black female to notice that it was a wolf swimming toward an island not far away from the coast.

In a second the large female was swimming as well toward the island. It was harder than swimming on a lake, but she got used after a few minutes of swimming against the weak waves, she reached the beach of the island after the other female, following her footprints she found the Brown female standing there. She walked toward the female lowering her head to don't look like any kind of threat before saying Hello there.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style>
.akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Yayyy, someone replied! xD

In Character

Mya looked back at the submissive wolf, a scar along her eye and her fur rather dark. She spoke; the buffalo wolf’s ears perking toward her. A polite, yet so very flirty, smile crossed her lips as her eyes noticeably traveled along the large female’s body. She wasn’t always so obvious of a flirt upon meeting new females or males, but ever since meeting Tal and Soran she’d become part of the flirting game. Most of the time she didn’t even mean anything. She was more of a looker, than a teaser. Whatever the matter though, she found the woman enticing.

“Hey there. I’m Mya.” Her body, not so amazing but surely not ugly, swiveled to face the black female with the gray undercoat. Her blue eyes dashed around curiously to see if the female was alone; she had no scent of another pack. Registering the larger female as a loner, she sat back on her haunches and calmly wagged her tail a bit. Her eyes examined the scarred eye, wondering if this female liked fighting. Mya certainly did not.

Her head cocked to one side, one ear slopping down while the other leaned over and twitched. Her tongue was on the verge of falling out of her mouth; a habit Mya found only attractive in men. “So what brings you to the island? I was just curious to see what it was. I was lookin’ for some get away.” Her eyes danced once more along the black body, curiosity growing like moss on a tree.

<style>
.myatab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.myatab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.myatab1-b {width:426px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.myatab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.myatab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.myatab1 {background-color:#7b7c77; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:424px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/mya2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

ooc writing as much as i can before the school take over me >>

In Character

Standing there still on a submissive posture she waited for the other fem to answer her greeting, as the brown she-wolf studied her body with the look. Akira remained still making the same travel along the fem's body, she noticed that her guessing about the other wolf's size was right. She was pretty bigger than the other wolf and maybe pretty stronger too. This fact gave her more confidence making her raise her head a bit taking a more comfortable position.

When the smaller wolf finished her research, The brown she finally answered the greeting, telling Akira her name. Smiling back the black wolf said "My name is Akira, it's a pleasure to meet you Mya." She now pretty sure that the smaller wolf wasn't any kind of threat she sat back on her hindquarters.

Shaking her pelt to get rid of the excess of salty water that covered her fur waiting for the other wolf to talk. Then, she suddenly asked of her reasons to be there, smiling again the black she-wolf answered, I have been traveling around... I never saw the sea before it is pretty beautiful. She gave a look at the sea and then back at the female and well I got a bit curious when I saw you swimming toward the island.

Noticing how the wolf's curiosity keep on growing she added, I am new around here, so I dont really know about this place...

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
OOC; Sorry... Family stuff kept me away... :/
--------------

"That makes the two of us," Mya replied after Akira said her part. She rose, padding a few more inches closer, before plopping down once more on her bum. The she-wolf's tail swept against the ground, stirring dust and rocks. "I came here out of curiosity. You know, this place seems to be a tad eerie. As if souls are still here from others who were curious..." her voice was in story-mode as she smiled deviously and concluded, "I bet it's dangerous." She winked at Akira, letting her tongue fall out from the side of her mouth. The Buffalo Wolf thought herself quite funny.

She awaited Akira to respond, before moving her head from side to side in a cocky manner and rising up from the ground. Not only did this place make her antsy, but she felt an adventure around the corner. "Care to join me for a safari?" The pup-like curiosity flowing through Mya's veins kicked in as she motioned with her head towards the area behind them, her paws carrying her toward the middle of the island.
[html]
OOC; no worries Big Grin lol to lazzy for putting a table

----------------

Akira looked at the sea as the she wolf replied her, looking back at Mya she stayed in silence hearing how the smaller female talked about the island like if it was a really ancient and magical place, this woke up Akiras curiosity. So someone died here? She smiled softly at Mya, it looked like the thought of a dangerous place was funny for both wolves.

The brown female asked her to join her in a "little safari". It did not sounded bad, a bit of emotion will suit Akira just perfect. Ill go with yah! She almost screamed reaching the she-wolf and heading aswell to the center of the isle, the feeling before the adventure kicked inside Akira's body. What could the two wolves find ahead? Easily surpassing Mya with her larger steps she noticed again the scent of a wolf pack on the other female. Hum...well, i noticed that you are from a pack.... She said without finishing the sentence. She looked at the brown wolf with the question that she did not finished getting reflected on her eyes. Why are you away from them?
[/html]

OOC: The kitten isn't with her at the moment. I'm sorry if I confused you!
----------------

She quickened her pace to precisely be in step with the large female. "Yeah. I'm from Cercatori D'Arte, though right now somethings up with some of the pack members... Things are pretty tense and I don't do with tense very well." She walked around a large pointy rock. The female recalled how certain things had gone over in certain places. Couples having off-months and pups causing mischief or grief. Tal flashed briefly through the she-wolf's mind. Don't think about it... Her eyes focused on a certain rock in the mix of dirt and stone.

"Anyways, You ever think about joining a pack? I don't even miss being a loner anymore. But that's me." Her ears were twitching from the sound of the ocean to the chirping of seagulls. Her tail managed a wag as she compared her life before and after. The black female was right beside her, and she probably could tell the mix of emotions that coursed through the small she-wolf's body. The stress was finally gone, and so was the grief. The female had definitely learned to handle her losses by remembering the person, and not regretting the death. Something moved behind a thorny bush. The pack animal swiftly turned her head toward the noises, ears perked and nose twitching to smell. Hmmm...
[html]

Out of Character: woot my bad, already fixed it ^^/ I expect that i am not attacking anyone important, if yes, ill just hold him/her by the neck...

Cercatori D'Arte. Akira repeated the name of the pack taking note of it, at least now she knew the name of one of the territories around the zone. The female just said that there was something going on with the pack members, if they were tense as she said it could be prudent to stay away from those pack lands for the moment. She was about to ask Mya what was happening but she noticed that the smaller wolf didn't wanted to think more about that problem so she stayed in silence.

After a few minutes, the female asked her if she was thinking about joining a pack. That was a pretty hard question for Akira, she wanted to go back to her pack life style but she didn't wanted to join the wrong one. I have been thinking about it. She answered. But i want to get used to this new lands before trying to join any. She added, she remained in silence after saying that. Looking at the brown she-wolf, she noticed the wave of emotions that were traveling along her body.

When she was about to talk something interrupted her. A sound of movement came to her ears from some near bushes. Looking into the direction of the sound she let out an audible growl. Someone or something was watching them and Akira didn't liked it. The large female walked toward the bushes with her ears perked searching for the same sound that she heard before. Snarling again she said. Who or what is there?. A few seconds after she saying this she jumped over whatever was behind the bushes preparing her jaws to trap the strange animal.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style type="text/css">
.deergrass-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deergrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#76865e; letter-spacing:1px}
.deergrass p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deergrass-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #76865e; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deergrass {margin:0 auto; background-color:#1b4312; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2lnbke8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 380px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#688e41; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #021b06; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

I like this post ;3

In Character

The switch in character from the larger female cast an eerie silence over the brown female as she nervously pulled her tail between her legs and glanced at the bush. More scared by the fae then whatever was on the other side of the bush, she still couldn’t help but yelp at the familiarity of what was happening. Suddenly a flash black strode into her mind, and she was gone with the fear of history.

Grace was quickly in front of her daughter, cutting off Mya from the view of where a scent was coming from. It was a year ago, and Mya’s last night with her mother. A giant male wolf stepped out; his black fur streaked in silver from his age. The growl he let out erupted from his lungs like a volcano as he towered over the mother and daughter. Grace swiveled her ears back against her skull; fear and anger both in play. Her tail was trying to squeeze under her legs but for the sake of her daughter she couldn’t let something so big and bold attack her young pup. No matter how much older, taller, or prettier the girl got Grace would never admit she could vary well go off on her own now.

"We’re just passing through; leave us be." The loner didn’t listen though. The hopeless attempt ruined as he gathered his back legs and ripped through the air. A scream rising into the air so loud, and terrifying it made the shaky female pup feel her mother’s pain. "Run Mya!" she heard through her own gasp of horror as blood spilled out from the crumbled wolf under neath a huge, evil monster. "Run!
"
Mya’s ears swiveled back. She couldn’t help her Mom... she just couldn’t... And with that she turned tail and fled from the scene; whimpering all the way until the screams faded. Not from distance... from death. And now the pup was alone and unprotected in the nasty forest of life.

She was pulled back from the flash black of nefarious actions only when prey shot from the bush that’d been twitching. The sudden change back to reality and motion of a quick rabbit made the smaller female jump almost a foot into the air as she backed up into a tree and yelped in surprise. Finally she realized what had happened and began to catch her breath, casting a shameful look over to the huge black fae. Well now you’ve blown it... She thought as a hidden blush filled the skin on her face.

<style>
.myatab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.myatab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.myatab1 {background-color:#7b7c77; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:424px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/mya2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC :: woot nice post X3

The black she wolf got a few seconds to react, the bunny jumped away and she was fast enough to catch one of its back legs and pull it back. She stopped holding its neck to hold it's little neck instead. The large wolf looked back at her new friend Mya, she noticed the brown wolfess reaction when she jumped over the little animal, her yelp confused her but she wasn't going to ask her while catching the bunny what happened. She left the little carcass on the floor and looked a bit confused at the brownish female waiting for an explanation.

After Mya answered she said. No need to be scared, you are my friend and I wont let anyone harm you, atleast while i am here. The purple-eyed wolf smiled at her friend. It was true that just a few minutes before she considered her a stranger but now she already considered Mya a friend. Come on, lets get moving. or we wont be able to explore the whole Isle. She smiled again trying to give the smaller wolf some confidence. Akira knew that sometimes wolves get such exaggerated reactions when they have experienced something bad in life, but she won't ask the brown wolfess what happened because probably she didn't wanted to talk about.

Akira waited for the female to reach her again and then continued her journey toward the center of the island... There was a strange feeling floating on the air, like if someone was watching them. She ignored that feeling, if the legends were true a ghost won't be able to harm her or her friend. She started walking a bit next to the brown female just in case, she told her that she will protect her and it was true.

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

This thread is like a ghost tour. I hope Akira can see her. ^^

In Character

Mya felt a boost of confidence in the kind purple eyes, so she dragged herself back to Akira’s side and fell into her steps. She would have to take twice as many steps as her friend, but that was okay because she wanted something to concentrate on besides the flash black. Oh, how terrible that night had been...

Stop that! she commanded, and trudged on. They were headed to the center of the island, and by what Mya could tell they would probably not reach every nook and cranny. One thing was for sure, she wouldn’t feel very safe if she slept a night under the ghostly spirits that drifted in invisible breezes past. Something about the island was eerie and she wouldn’t relax until she was sure no one was around.

“I’m silly, but something just reminded me of my mother’s death...” she said in a low mutter. The female felt her friend deserved an explanation, whether she took to the idea or not. Though she intended on not saying anything more than that simple sentence which had taken tons of energy to muster up and out of her mouth. She opened her mouth to change the subject to something about cats or birds or insects.

Suddenly a pup’s laughter broke the trees and there stood a thin pup no older than a year. She had mighty blind eyes that stared happily. Her tail was wagging, and she was super petite. A gray wolf of some sort, with a mauled ear. It wasn’t until she took a step forward and turned enough to show her right side. A huge blood gash from some demon wolf like the one who killed her mother stood before the two. Mya didn’t know whether or not Akira saw it, but she whimpered and fell behind her large protector, stopping to stare at the bloody gash the little pup seemed oblivious to as she scampered up in means of play.

“Can we play? I’m Jinx.” The fluffy curled tail wagged and she starred directly into each wolf’s soul as if burning a hole like her’s into their eyes. No matter how blind she appeared, the little ghost pup was definitely good at locating wolfs; much less eyes. Mya stood to shocked and terrified to react right off the bat. Jinx stepped forward through a larger rock so that her image flickered and shimmered in the lighting and a frown crossed face for a brief second. WTF?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. hlly sh*t a ghost!!!haaaaaaaaa!!

In Character

Akira sighted as the other female gave her an explanation, she already knew how loosing someone really loved hurt. In fact she lost all her loved ones and ended up alone, so she was more than able to understand Mya. I know what is to loose someone, i have lost them all. She said looking at the floor while they walked. It wasn't a nice thing for her to remember that but just getting sad by a lost wont help her to survive now.

After walking a few meters more she found what was giving her the feeling of being watched, a small almost blind pup was standing in front of Mya. A ghost? She whispered noticing the large wound on the pup's side. The little fluffy thing didn't changed her expression as she asked wagging her tail .“Can we play? I’m Jinx.” The large female blinked many times before being able to say. Oh hey there little one..Hum... Well I don't really know, how can we "play." She finally said, the gory wound didn't scared her as her friend because she already saw worse things.

The pup smiled and still wagging her tail answered. "WE can play anything." The black female started to get a bit nervous, it wasn't the first time she saw a ghost, thought because she already saw much dead on her life but playing with one wasn't a thing that anyone could have always done something like "play with a ghost".

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Not sure where I’m going with this, If I may be honest xDD

In Character

Mya was still frozen with fear as her friend start to talk to the ghost girl like she wasn’t some dead creature and didn’t have a huge gaping hole in her side. Jinx seemed to sense Mya’s doubts on her friend’s sanity as she swiftly turned and blankly starred for a long time at Mya, making the skin crawl on her back. Those all-seeing, yet so blind eyes creeped the female right down to the core.

Er... she managed, but nothing else followed it that could make sentences. Finally she just gave the ghost pup a sad little gaze and flattened her ears against her skull. Jinx yipped happily in the freak-show kind of pleasure you get from creeping on other wolves and turned back to the obviously brave wolf out of the two before her. I’d like it if you met my friend, she said and then turned to look behind her and called out to someone. Out from the brush came a non-blind, huge optime luperci standing as tall as Mya assumed Akira would be, with jet black fur and long dread locks.

He gave a huge toothy smile, most of his fangs replaced with a gold cast, and his blue eyes were wild like the ocean near by, but blue as the calm sunny sky at once. He was rather charming to look at; despite dread locks, the fact that he was a ghost, and a dagger that was plunged through his heart making blood drops trail behind him wherever he walked. Ew. Mya gulped, stepping forward slowly to try and not seem as fearful as before. Jinx ran back, wagging her whole body in excitement and joy as she sat beside the pirate-like soul.

Daughter, he said in a low, shaken voice which both stirred fear and familiarity in Mya’s mind. Who was his daughter? Jinx was his daughter? But for some reason, Mya’s instincts said different and the cat-like curiosity she’d adopted from her feline daughter drew her forward a foot closer to the ghostly spirits. I knew you’d know me! the man cheered, moving his hands to clap them in triumph. Mya turned, glancing back at Akira and flashing a ‘what is he talking about?’ look. Don’t play dumb, Grace was far to smart to not hand down her brains to you! Mya’s eyes widened, though she was tempted not to believe what the old pirate said. She tried to assess what she knew about her father, but with no luck at all she was left stupid and fearful as she stood in his shadow.

I’m glad you aren’t a bitch like your mother! he jeered and coughed up some blood, yet the motion seemed to be something he was use to. The buffalo she-wolf began to get pissed with the man who’d left her mother to raise her alone with an adopted son. Her heart throbbed in the agonizing pain of loss and it only fueled her fire, sending her forward with a growl that was the loudest she’d ever released. Her body shot through, but the ghosts turned to smoke and disappeared right as she reached them and gave her no victory as she tumbled onto the ground. A low whimper escaped her lips, now she was sure she’d never have a father and would never wish to be like him as she lay crumbled on the ground under a large tree.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC :: And.......Closed. Srry if you didn't wanted to close already, I can still edit if you want but i need to start finishing my threads ^^

The black female backed one step as the little ghost called her "friend." It was a big black male, he was about the same size of Akira on her optime form. His presence altered the black female, one thing was a little and maybe badly wounded pup, but another thing was a big black male with an open and really bad looking wound on his chest. Someone killed him for one reason. The male ghost smiled at Mya, this gesture didn't made Akira relax, she answered even if he wasn't looking at her, with a flashing of her large fangs. He called the brown female "Daughter." This confused the purple-eyed female making her stop a growl that was already forming on her throat.

She remained in silence letting the black male talk to Mya, even if he was her father the warrior wolfess wasn't going to trust her. Something on the brown wolf told her that she was feeling the same way. The smaller female gave a step at the male ghost's direction and Akira followed that movement at the same time, she was used to be protective with her pack mates before the tragic day when she lost all the things that she protected, that protective personality was coming to the surface in that moment. the blue-eyed wolfess looked back at Akira obviously confused by the male's words, the large female answered with a low growl.

As the ghost kept talking the desire of biting him grew inside the large she-wolf, he was starting to piss her off. He even dared to call her friend's mother a "bitch". Thought anyone was able to harm each other, he was a ghost and probably Akira wasn't able to even touch him but Mya didn't thought the same and jumped over both ghosts. She watched as her friend missed and crumbled on the floor. The large wolfess sat back at her friends side and let her calm down, their little adventure was over and it was now time for her to go back to home and for Akira to go and continue her search of one.

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]