New Life New...Friends?
WC:321

Sara had been walking around Crimson Dreams, happy to have been accepted into the pack. He wasn't good at introductions but was willing to try and make new friends because eventually they would be what he called family. He looked forward to finding out what field he was better in, medicine or animal care but that could wait till he made some friends. As he walked around the village he wondered if there was a house open for him to live in or if he would have to live with someone in the pack.

The old village gave him a homey feeling with the flowers on the old white houses and the well treaded on streets. There were many scents and sounds to take in and he found he liked the village more then the cave he had shared with Io and Aeron in Inferni. He knew humans once lived there and as he explored the village he found old things like bottles and broken barrels and at one point, some rusty looking things that his mother told him were called glasses. He put the bottle down and carried the glasses with him, smiling as he found out they magnified things and made them bigger. He continued to explore the Village in hopes of running into someone in the pack but for now he was content with finding odd things as he explored the village. He also hoped to find a bag of some sort and sniffed around for something to hold his findings in. A few moments later her was going to give up when he saw something sparkly. It was a buckle to a worn, slightly holey bag. He dusted it off and inspected it finding it had pockets and needed some stitching which he hoped someone knew how to do. Other then that the bag held and he went back for the green bottle he had found earlier.
[html]

WC: 1023 Hi Smile Just as it happens, Soran can sew Smile

Soran had arisen early that morning, a smile still on her face from her meeting with Charm, she had resolved that it was time to go and seek out Mati. Her red-brown granddaughter was living in the house, of that the ebony female was sure, she could smell her scent everywhere, it was intertwined with the scent of another female, Cambria, the dark lady suspected, remembering what Savina had told her, Mati had found a mate in the brown daughter of their leader, Soran suspected that she must being living with her granddaughter, that would make the mingling of their scents make sense, she was planning on following her nose to seek her out, but decided against it. The dark fae would give her a another day to calm down, the meeting had been a shock to the younger girl's system, it had been for the dark female's as well, it had hurt her heart to see how easily Mati could reject her, but now Soran lived nearby to her, it was time for them to have a talk, allow explainations to be formed, questions to be asked, the dark lady had even managed to find a suitable present for the girl, some paintbrushes, she had seen them and had been certain that they would be perfect for her granddaughter, she planned to offer them to her as a peace offering of sorts. She would accept that Mati may not want them, may throw them back in her face and insist sher leave her alone forever, that she may never warm up to her dark grandmother, but the ebony fae supposed that she would just have to accept that if it came to pass, the chances of it were high, and Soran knew that, she would simply accept her granddaughter's descision with grace, try to hide how it hurt her heart and leave her alone. After all she would have no-one to blame but herself if that was Mati's descision, she had abandoned her when she was so small, although she could not have even guessed that Naniko would betray her in such a way, her pale almost daughter had been a bad mother to her grandchildren it seemed, as she had not been around she could not blame them for thinking that she herself was similar to their parents, the rapist and the drug addict. She was nothing like them, but that didn't mean that they knew that of course, she was simply another relative that would probably let them down to them. Soran was desperate to change that view with them, she wanted them to know that they had at least one family member loved them and would be a stable influence in her life, even if she had not been in the past, she intended to be a lot better now, she wanted her family back.

So instead of hunting Mati down the tall female had left the house quickly, making her way to Picccalo village, deciding to look for something to give her red grandson, he seemed like a noble male, a sort of knight within his pack. She was sure that she could find something suitable for him, perhaps she would find something small, like a dagger, something that he could carry with him, yes she was sure he would like that. She also had to find things for her great grandchildren, she was so unsure as to what to get them now that she had given those children's books away to Zalen (although at the time she would have argued that he would use them better than they would), Robin seemed like the adventuring kind, perhaps she would like an adventuring book, or some interesting trinket. She was sure that she could find something that would make the little ones happy. So she had resolved to go into the village and have a hunt around the houses to see if there was anything worth having there, after all the humans did not need any items any longer, she had found most of her favourite items in the human lands, the old human homes of the old lands had been especially rich in interesting things, that was where she had found her beloved flute and many of her books. Soran treasured these items even more now that the lands were gone, she missed them, although she liked her new home, it was filled with pleasant wolves. It was as she was thinking this she stumbled across a male in the distance, emerald eyes focused on him, she did not recognise him, although as she approached his scent showed that he was a member of the pack, just as she was. She smiled and relaxed slightly, her shoulders had been tense, wondering if she had caught a tresspasser, but obviously he was not, she walked towards him casually now. Green eyes scanning the area surrounding him, ears swivelling this way and that to catch potential sounds of any other wolves that might be nearby. She soon found herself in speaking distance to the white and grey male, a smile reached her dark lips again.
"Hello there! Nice day isn't it?"" She called out to the male. The truth was it was a touch warm for the ebony lady, her dark fur was fantastic for storing heat, this was a wonderful trait in the winter time, but it could be quite a problem in the summer time, when the sun was high and the cloud cover was at it's lowest the fae often found herself fantasizing about bathing in an icy cold pool, but she did enjoy the sunshine and she supposed that wolves with lighter pelts who would not store the heat so well would delight in the warm sunny weather. Today was not as hot as it had been in the past few days though, the sun did not beat down with such a force as it had been, the ground was no longer baking under it's hard glare, the breeze was much cooler, the zephyrs were blowing around the lands gently, making the warm air more bearable.

<style type="text/css"> .sa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9b1bd; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #5c697b;} .sa2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa2 {margin:0px auto; width:455px; background-color:#324357; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
I cant even get up to 1000 words. I hope i dont disappoint you with like a 350-400 wc.

Sara jumped as he heard a voice close by. He looked up from his bag and saw a ebony wolf much like the leader of Crimson Dreams standing close by but not close enough to touch. "He..Hello! Um yes it is a great day. Who are you? he yelled back, standing and walking slowly up to the wolf, who he found was a woman. She didn't look young and he wondered if she could sew his bag back together. She looked a little hot in the sun so he though to offer her his shaded spot on the steps of a house he knew was empty.

"Um my name is Sarajevo Berlin. You look a little hot. Why don't you sit in the shade and we can talk. I would really like to talk to someone other then Barrett. I have a question.... do you know how to sew. I found this bag and would like to keep it but there is a hole in the bottom and the side. Can you fix it? he asked with a smile. He hoped she wasn't mean and would help him with his search for things. It was well into the day and he still had no home or friends. This ebony wolfess seemed nice. He still had to adjust to the ways of Crimson Dreams knowing things were run differently here then at Inferni. He though about claiming the house he was at at the moment. He wanted to learn how to read and write and so many other things and couldn't wait to start his life here. He wanted to learn so much but didn't know the people to even start. He wanted to learn medicine and how to take care of animals, having muliple jobs. He wanted to prove himself to the pack and move up in the ranks. He wanted to become something to someone and he wanted to know the happiness of completing something in his life.
[html]

WC: 1069 Apologies I am queen of rambling XD And oh no it wont disappoint me at all, write whatever you feel comfortable with, I don't know how I'm managing these monster posts at the moment, I think it's because I haven't written Soran for two years, so it's like all this repressed inspiration coming out XD Also I know I said it was a leather satchel before, but it's a canvas one, I'm a fail and I forgot what it was, I've only had this character 6 years after all *fails*

The ebony fae smiled as the male replied, she was about to answer to the question of her name but soon he was moving towards her and introducing himself. He seemed like a nice sort of fellow, he had interesting fur patterning, much like many of the wolves she met in the lands, she was slightly jealous of them if she was honest, she was a simple plain black, although she liked her fur colouring she did think wolves that had gained unusual splotches of colour were very lucky. She had in fact been persecuted for her black pelt, her father was a raving lunatic, there had been an attack on his pack when he was a pup, it had been by a black Luperci in his Optime form, he had killed many, but that had made her father believe that any black pelted wolves were evil, he had tried to kill her many a time, before dying himself, so despite wanting interesting fur patches she had accepted her fur colour as a badge of honour, it was a sign that she had survived his tyranny... and that she was in fact a good wolf despite his beliefs. Besides her children and granchildren and even great grandchildren had inherited interesting pelts, many of them sporting reds and mottled browns, so she supposed that she carried genes for interesting patterns and that was enough to satisfy her. But how she wished she could be a lighter colour during the summer time, the sun beating down upon ebony fur often created a stifling heat that could only been broken by hiding in the shade, or leaping into a cold pool of water. She had often done this in her youth, although she had not let it bother her as much when she was younger, but now she felt that she was allowed to want it to be slightly cooler, she was sure that many of the wolves that shared her obsidian pelt wanted to be cooler as she did.

The male suggested that the pair sat in the shady doorway of a nearby house, the fae nodded in agreement, that indeed would be a marvellous idea, it was far too hot to stand in the sun and talk, this way the pair could relax and enjoy a conversation without having to fan themselves to keep cool. So the tall fae took the offer to sit beside the white and grey male, folding her limbs up carefully, sitting cross legged. She smiled as she felt the cool tendrils of the shaded air burrow into her fur, it was a great relief to her to be sat in the cooler air. Yes, she was far more comfortable here, she would be able to talk much more easily without her mind trailing back to the thought of being too warm over and over again. She smiled at the male as he said he would like to talk to someone other than Barret, the dark fae had to confess she did not know who Barret was, but she expected that he was a member of the pack, he was probably a nice fellow, but speaking to the same wolf day in and day out she supposed could get a little dull, life needed variety, a little change, new faces and new experiences to break up any monotony. She could not blame the male for wanting someone else to talk to, she herself had adored waking up every morning with Deuce when they had been mates, talking to her in the mornings and the evenings and seeing her during the day, but if her former mate had been her sole source of conversation she could imagine that wanderlust and cabin fever would have set in and she would have soon been seeking out others to talk to.
"I'm Soran by the way, Soran Aatte, it is nice to meet you Sarajevo. Thank you for suggesting we sit in the cool, it is indeed a lot more comfortable for me." she said, smiling at him now that she was more relaxed and in the cool. "It is fine that you want to talk, I am always happy to meet fellow packmates and make new friends." The ebony lady added, shifting her weight slightly so that she was sitting more comfortably, moving so that she could see the white and grey male better.

The male then asked if she could sew, she looked upon the bag he had found, it seemed simple enough, nothing too complex, she had had a lot of practice at sewing, whether it be for repairs of items, or indeed other wolves, or to make thing she felt she was fairly competant, this did not seem like too much of a challenge. No, she thought she could manage that fine.
"Oh yes, I think I can fix that for you, it seems simple enough, and it just happens that I have a needle and thread with me I believe." The fae said with a smile, patting the satchel at her hip. The truth being told she had most things in her satchel, after all she never knew what she might come across on a day like today and she never knew what might come in handy in a situation. In fact she had several needles and lengths of thread in her bag, along with a couple of interesting stones she had found on the way here, for use in decorating her new room, along with many, many other odds and ends. The ebony fae began to rummage in her canvas satchel, soon finding what she was looking for, an old cork from a wine bottle with several needles and pins stuck into it, acting as a pin cushion, she also produced several spools of thread of different colours, she lifted each one up to her eye level, deciding which colour would be best for fixing the bag.
"Pass it here and I shall do it straight away for you, so you can put things in it." The fae offered, extending a dark hand to take it from Sarajevo should he chose to give it to her. "So, I haven't seen you around the lands before, I am fairly new here though, how long have you been here Sarajevo?" Soran asked, curious about the male, she was in fact curious about all of her packmates.

<style type="text/css"> .sa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9b1bd; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #5c697b;} .sa2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa2 {margin:0px auto; width:455px; background-color:#324357; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]