Who goes there?
Back dated to July 30, 2011

[html]

WC: 200+ located somewhere in between CD and Aniwaya

The pale huntress had been successful today, a deer had carelessly happened upon her path. She was quick to respond with her bow and it had only been minutes since she started to dress the deer. The delightful stench of its insides apparent through out the air. She had a lot on her mind lately; her mate had been slightly suspicious of her hunting trips. She was close to her pack, returning from such a trip. Her search had been unsuccessful so far. The loner males must be further North. She had pondered as her skinning knife sliced through the thick skin of the doe. She had said the hunter’s prayer before she expelled the entrails and now she was slicing a portion as it was the way of her pack to leave an offering to the life around. She pondered dressing the deer further but figured she was close enough to her pack to just carry it home. She was just about to toss the corpse over her shoulders but she heard a rustling in the trees. She carefully stood flipping her bloodied knife into throwing position. Who goes there? She sniffed the air she faced downwind as she couldn’t smell anything. She readied herself for anything as the approach of someone not prey or pest was near.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Rammus had been watching her for quite a while. He stepped out of his temporary hiding place standing up to a full seven foot six inches tall. His amber eyes looked directly into hers with an emotionless expression, almost condescendingly. His muscles would flex as he yawned his eyes never leaving hers.
"There's no reason to be afraid if i was going to attack you I would have done it almost an hour ago." He uttered these words with his deep voice, not having thought about how creepy that sounded which brought a slight panicked look to his face that disappeared quickly.
"Your pretty handy with that bow."
he begins to compliment her in hopes that she will relax.
I wonder where she is from...
He thought this to himself as he stared at her sternly.

<style type="text/css">
.blueram b {font-weight:bold; color:#CE9F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.blueram .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blueram p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blueram {margin:0px auto; width:489px; background-color:#1E345B;

background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... amblue.png); background-position:bottom

center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia,

sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 237 :: Teehee... fun XD

Saxif shifted uncomfortably as the male revealed he; his height was of the towering sort. He spoke firmly and almost with callous oddly they way he held himself struck a cord of familiarity with the huntress. She lowered her knife slightly as her thoughts began. He’s been following me for over an hour? Her focus must have been far or this male was just highly skilled. When he complimented her archery skill she let her guard settle slightly. She sniffed the air though and was quick to raise her blade again. You don’t belong to a pack. Who are you? She side stepped slightly her mind whirring with possibility.

Could this be him? The one who raped my Shiloh? She pondered his words, he seemed friendly in his approach and like he said if he was going to attack he would have done it. But this had her still unsettled, as a hunter she had stalked prey learning their weaknesses before striking. Does the name Shiloh ring a bell at all? She said the words with a harsh tone, she needed an answer in order for her actions to proceed. Her calm was quite surprising; she always thought she would just immediately strike. Maybe it was the way he held himself, the power obvious in his stance that caused her hesitation, her thought. She watched him carefully as he responded, watching for any hints of lies.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

255 Words

heh heh heh heh heh...Fiesty one.
He stirred minimally watching her side step, his eyes strolling up and down her body half with interest half sizing her up incase she gets violent. He leaned back slowly before planting his ass on the ground, his legs crossed underneath him as he looked up at her.
"My name is Rammus, or Ram for short. I have no idea who this Shiloh is you speak of. I will repeat that I mean you no harm."
He took a deep breath his eyes back to hers now, his arms would cross as he stared up at her.
A hunter of sorts... obviously...
"You seem almost afraid of the fact that I am not in a pack. This is only because I haven't found the right pack for myself. I've only recently started searching could be part of the issue."
He lifted his nose into the air catching multiple breaths as he re lowered his head to a comfortable position.
"I assume that means your scent is that of a local clan..."
His ears had perked up and were aimed at her, she had his full attention.
"You must have been very focused upon your kill, I'm terrible at sneaking up on people."
He uttered this in a slightly lighter tone with a chuckle on the end.
"What is your name pack-hunter?"
His voice returned to being stern with that sentence the condescending nature returned to him.

<style type="text/css">
.blueram b {font-weight:bold; color:#CE9F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.blueram .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blueram p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blueram {margin:0px auto; width:489px; background-color:#1E345B;

background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... amblue.png); background-position:bottom

center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia,

sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 420+ ::

When the male sat to the ground she almost felt slightly insulted. Was she that little a threat to him or was he truly just trying to show he was not a threat to her. She looked him over carefully as he spoke he seemed truthful enough, his scent still lingered with foreign soil. From what she knew of the male who harmed her mate was that he was and should still be wandering the land of Souls’. She raised a brow slightly, almost fascinated by this male. A pack would do greatly with having someone such as he. Judging by his dominance, his build the slight barely noticeable scarring this male must be a decent fighter.

She thought for a moment, silence drawing between them as she debated within her mind. Then she spun the knife in her hand to grasp the hilt once more. She knelt by the doe again. Care for some meat? She sliced a decent pair of pieces from the thigh she had removed to offer to the life of the forest the fur still intact. Fur never bothered her meal but had noticed most like with out. She handed the male his piece and sat in front of him her distance not very close but enough to show she wasn’t afraid of him. She wiped her blade and sheathed it into its holster hidden in the thick fur of her back.

My name is Saxif Goldenfeather. I am a hunter for the pack AniWaya. And it seems I have been foolishly distracted lately. My senses are usually on higher alert… that doe. She shifted her head as though to motion toward it. I wasn’t following it… it just happened upon my path. She felt silly for revealing her preoccupied nature but at times she just felt the truth was better than boasting a lie. Honestly I don’t even know where I was headed. She chuckled lightly. Path’s of late had just been of a random nature, searching for someone she probably would never happen upon. Also you never can tell about those who have not joined a pack. Some are harmless others not so much I have come to learn. With that I hope you understand my reaction. She sunk her teeth into the meat ripping a large chunk; she wasn’t much for manners or feminine politeness that was her old life. When the meat was slightly chewed she spoke again. Do you mind if I ask why you were following me?

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]