A Time for Strangers [p]
[html]

Based before his CD entry.

Ram is on his back beside the Pictou falls. The rumble of the waterfall was always calming as Rammus is almost lost in sleep. His arms had now gone behind his head, a makeshift pillow as he stared up at the moon.
What are the chances that this sort of beauty can exist in the world...
He smiled at his thought process was starting to change he began to mutter to himself.
"On a beautiful summers eve you might call me a loon, for I spend long hours staring at the moon. The white glow engulfs me body and soul, I soak up the light til i become full. The peace that it brings me knows no bounds, what a beautiful moon we have found."
This made him break out a full smile as he began almost falling asleep, his eyes closing lightly.
Da da da dee dada di didi daaaaa...
A merry jingle bounced through his head on his way to sleep. The smell emitting form the water didn't help, soothing mist continually sprayed across his large body. making his fur gleam slightly in the moons glow.

<style type="text/css">
.blueram b {font-weight:bold; color:#CE9F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.blueram .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blueram p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blueram {margin:0px auto; width:489px; background-color:#1E345B;

background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... amblue.png); background-position:bottom

center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia,

sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC sucky sucky, Oliver is in her optime form, little scaredy cat!

Being away from home was taking its toll on the young girl as the feeling of loneliness ate at her mind. Her mind wandered as she thought of how long it had been since she had seen the sweet smile of her brother, or the sweet smell of her mother's baking. It felt like an eternity, but she knew better than to go back. She needed to find who she was, to find her own path in life.

The girl sighed softly as she brought her mind back to the reality, dwelling in the past was never a good thing to do. She seemed to always get lost when she wandered with her head in the clouds, and today was no different. Dual colored eyes looked around the moonlit darkness, trying to make out any landmarks that she may have seen the day before. Another sigh, she was defiantly lost again. She needed to get a map or something because this was getting old.

The only thing she could see and hear was the waterfall that was next to her, its roar deafening every other sound around it. Dark colored paws moved closer only to stop almost as fast as she started. There was someone else here, his words entered her ears as she looked around of the being speaking a soft rhyme. She did not find him until she was nearly standing on him, a yelp escaped her lips as her foot touched his fur. How did she miss him? Oliver;s ears pinned to her skull, dropping to her knees to apologize. I...I.. am sooo.. soo..sorry sir... She stuttered avoiding his eyes in fear of his reaction. Stupid, stupid girl.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug29 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FCFCFC; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325C67; }
.freebaug29 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug29 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c0d6dc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... baug29.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548492; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#548492; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug29 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug29 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
285+

[/html]
[html]

190 Words

His amber eyes had opened from the yelp and he looked at her, then looked away thinking he was dreaming but the flood of apologies brought him back as he rolled over and looked at her.
"Well then..."
He sat up slowly, with a slight lean backwards as he looked at her all tired eyed, he smiled from the waterfalls scent once more as his attention wavered to her. His eyes scanned the small frame, making sure there was no threat. He yawned leaving the small wolf in anxiety before he looked to find her eyes.
"What is your name?"
He asked in his deep stern voice, his body no longer moving just staring at her. Surprise crossed his face for a second before he went back to an emotionless identity.
[/b]"I'm sorry ms, my names Rammus. Can be Ram for short."[/b]
He placed this additive in as not to be rude to the seemingly scared girl.
"And sir? i'm not very old about 15 months.
This sentence is followed by a quick laugh and some water as he stares awaiting a rebuttal.

<style type="text/css">
.blueram .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blueram {margin:0px auto; width:489px; background-color:#1E345B;

background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... amblue.png); background-position:bottom

center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia,

sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOCeeepnewtable!

His voice startled her, so firm and emotionless. She must have woke him from a dream because his voice also seemed thick with sleep, making the girl feel even worse. She hoped an aploogy was okay because she had nothing else to give him, other then the few herbs that were in her bag but she doubted he wanted those. Dual colored eyes wandered across his body noticing his size, if he snapped she was a goner for sure. Why did she always have to be so small compared to everyone, it was getting ridicules. The only breed she was bigger than was a coyote but even then he was only slightly taller.

He asked for her name, and soon gave his own. Rammus. What confused her was his apology, why was he sorry for? She was the one that woke him up and nearly stepped on him. O..ol..oliver, My name is Oliver sir. Her voice shook through her name but seemed to clear as she corrected herself, god why couldn't she control her own voice? He laughed at her calling him sir, was it really that funny to be formal? The girl finally looked up from her bangs, seeing that the man was trying to be no threat to her. I..I can't h..help.. wa..what.. I h..have been taught. She whispered in a friendly manner, Y..you could b..be 2 months.. and I w..would still c..call you sir.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug29 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FCFCFC; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325C67; }
.freebaug29 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug29 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c0d6dc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... baug29.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548492; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#548492; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug29 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug29 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
255+

[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 191

His head cocked to the right, he continued to stare at her.
"Why are you stuttering? Pretty girls shouldn't be afraid of wolves like me."
There was a chuckle at the end of that sentence as he switch the way he was seated. His legs swung out and fe relaxed into lying on his hip. He used his hand as a make shift stand that his head would rest on. The grass was matted down in that spot now from his large parson moving around and rolling. He took on a calmer demeanor as he looked at her now.
"Oliver...that's a different name, still nice though."
His voice was a more normal pitch, trying not to be so intimidating. His jaws widened again in a yawn as he finally shook the drowsiness off and his voice was normal.
How did she not see me in the distance white belly on a black ground? Hahahaha.
His stare became less intense now as his facial expression was just softer.
"What brings you to the falls on this night?"
He asked with a smile as his free hand made circles in the dirt.

<style type="text/css">
.blueram {margin:0px auto; width:489px; background-color:#1E345B; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... amblue.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]