Quick questions
If you become blind by having your eyes gored out would your eye-lids close up naturally? Because I've heard that's true, or could a Luperci have the knowledge to stitch them closed? I've looked up my first question up on Google quite a few times and had no success in finding answers...
It depends on the severity of the wound, I suppose. If you manage to stop the bleeding, clean the wound, and keep it from getting infected, it would close up and heal on its own in time. If the bleeding persists, the wound is too large, or it gets infected, it would probably require attention. Even if it did need attention though, bandages and herbal remedies (to aid an infection) would probably be more likely (and more helpful) than stitches. Even if the idea of stitches occurred to a Luperci, it would be super, super difficult and probably really dangerous for them to attempt it seeing as Luperci fingers are waaaaaay clunkier than human figures and that find of fine needlework would be nearly impossible. o_o
That type of wound is likely to remain open for a long period of time. I think bandaging them is the best option as flies and other insects might get into the eye-sockets and further infection. Like Kiri said, stitching might not work given the way Luperci fingers are, but bandaging would likely help the healing process. If the eyelids themselves remain, you'd have them heal over in time. If not (if the eye itself was physically ripped out) you'd end up with a healed, but empty, eye socket.
Oh okay thanks guys