But it's just the [p]rice I pay
[html]

Private for Mya Smile WC: 1141 I am the queen of rambling, I apologise XD

The sun was finally beginning it's descent from it's noon time peak, slowly starting to crawl back down the sky once again towards the horizon, it would, of course, take several hours to complete the journey, but the movement from it being directly overhead had managed to break away some of the heat from the lands. The grass was lush and green and soft underfoot for any that walked on it, somehow staying cool although the air was warm and heavy around it. A few trees were dotted about the landscape, standing tall and proud, reaching for the very sky itself it seemed, they were still covered with lush green leaves, no signs of an early onset of Autumn taking hold of them. A few small wildflowers littered the ground around the area, like seasoning sprinkled on food, dotted here and there, their bright colours standing out bright and bold against the green of the grass. Through all of this the tall ebony fae walked, her long legs moving her quickly and quietly, she was pleased that the heat seemed to have broken, even if just by a small amount, her jet pelt absorbed the heat so well and stored it, so she had been far too walm, especially as she was walking at the same time. She had risen early this morning, deciding that it was time for her to visit other packs, she had gotten out of her mahogany bed and opened the door onto the terrace to allow the cool air to enter whilst she was out. The ebony fae had then collected things that she might need in her canvas satchel, her music, her flute, some small beads and length of thread along with her sewing needles, just in case she were to run into anyone like her pack mate Sarajevo, who had asked her to fix his bag for him, the ebony female was always happy to help and just because she was travelling outside of her own pack, that did not change. She had also gathered her writing slate and chalk into the bag, wondering if she might see Zalen out on her travels again, she had been teaching him to read and write and he was making excellent progress, she was eager to continue his lessons, she was intending on visiting another pack, but that did not mean that if she ran into him, or anyone else that was interesting and willing to talk to her, that she would not stop and speak to them, perhaps wile the hours away in conversation, she could always start out again tomorrow after all. So Soran had slung her bag over her shoulder, it's strap across her chest as was usual, and left her room, wincing at the name scratched into the door, she really needed to fix that, she had done it quickly and had not gotten around to changing it.

So the obsidian Vetes female had left the lands as the sun had begun to rise, she had been walking for quite some time now. She had been intending on going to visit Cours Des Miracles, to go and see her red grandson, his mate and her great grandchildren or perhaps even that nice Ayita female who had been so keen on Shakespeare, but she had changed her mind, deciding instead that she would go West and see more of the pack of artists that lived there, Tal lived there after all, he was almost family to the jet female, plus the pack had sounded so interesting, she would like to meet more of these wolves who were so apparently talented. This was one of the reasons she had taken her flute with her, although she was usually not far from it, she would often play while she walked, making up little jaunty tunes to keep herself in good spirits, also it kept her hands and mind busy, helping her not to think about her missing children and grandchildren. She missed them all, her red son, even though he had been terrible to Naniko and had done unforgivable things, she was still his mother and she loved him, her black son Khaden was also missing, along with Dhalia, she missed them, she wanted them to come home, she had anticipated that this would be where they eventually settled, but apparently she had been wrong, they were nowhere to be found, they seemed to have vanished, no-one had heard from them for what seemed an age, how the ebony fae hoped that they were alright. She just wanted them to come home safe and alive, they may never forgive her for abandoning them when they had been young, leaving the lands without so much as a backwards glance in their eyes, but she didn't care at the moment, just to know they were safe and well would be enough for her, she could work on rebuilding the bridges between them later, just so long as they were alive. She longed to see her pale granddaughter and mirror image grandson again as well, they too had left the lands, she had been expecting to come home to a family, and she had come home to a broken husk with most of the members missing, the fae was quite upset at this fact.

She was thinking about this as she walked, her feet moving swiftly as they often did when she was lost in the confines of her mind, often she would find herself in unexpected places when this happened, turning up in places she had not been planning on going near, her feet seeming to move automatically. But this time was not the same, she found herself at the borders of the pack she had been planning on visiting, Cercatori D'Arte, the pack of artists, she smiled, stopping before she reached the borders, not wanting to intrude on the lands, that would of course be rude, she did not expect these wolves to behave that way near her lands and so she would not cross over into theirs without an invitation first. Emerald eyes scanned her surroundings, there seemed to be no-one in sight, unfortunately there was no sign of her former mate's son, she had been hoping that the pale male might be by the borders, saving her from having to shout for him. That was not to be the way obviously. The fae raised her dark head, letting out a loud call, "hello! Is anyone around? Tal?" She called in a howl, all she had to do now was wait she supposed, sitting down with her legs crossed she took her flute from it's satchel, assembling it quickly and playing a tune to keep her entertained while she waited, to keep her mind away from thoughts that were too sad to bear at the moment.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

OOC - Yeah, uh Get a gold star for longest post ever.Tongue. But it was really good(:

She was in her lupus form, where she'd snuggled up to take a nap beside the kitten she'd come to call Rose. After hopping on an unowned horse for a few hours the drooping of her blue eyes won over. She'd smiled as the kitten, (who insisted on acting like a canine), wagged her tail happily before settling against Mya's stomach. They'd slept a good hour before waking back up to the whiny of a spooked horse when a mouse arrived in its stall. After such a good nap, the pair of animals padded out to the borders of Cercatori D'Arte for a walk.

The sun warmed the brownish gray pelt and lit a tiny path worn with many traveling paws. It'd been a while since she'd visited the borders; in fact she hadn't even thought about them since her membership of the pack. It wasn't like she had any experience of a loner worth remembering. Her blue eyes watched Rose spring onto a big flower where a buttery fly had zipped away from moments before. A smile in her eyes, she followed the kit through the trees as she gave chase to the insect. Then, just for a moment, the kitten squealed in surprise at the sight of flute-playing luperci on the other side of an invisible line. Rose being out of sight, Mya sped through the brush to stand over the feline's frail body. After all, she felt like the kitten was her family now.

The Buffalo Wolf perked her ears, narrowing her eyes to the fae and her music. She didn't look like a cat killer. Her nose twitched at her scent. She smelt of a pack, that was for sure. Focusing on her preferred optime form during meetings with new less-dominant wolves, the female started shifting. She hopped onto her hind legs as the surge of height and spine change took place. Hair sprung from her scalp in long brown curls down to the middle of her back, the tips reaching just further. Her arms became more human like with a loud crack, followed by a crack for her legs as well. Rolling her shoulders as if to relax into optima form, she looked back to the fae just as the change completed. Rose mewed softly below and hopped up toward Mya's stomach where she caught her gently.

"Uhm," she said brilliantly, "Hi. I'm Mya." Recalling her original greeting from her pack with Sky she added, "What can Cercatori D'Arte do for you?" She smiled slowly, petting this kitten in her hands.

<style>
.mya-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#CBCDD7;}
.mya-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mya-a01 b {color:#fff;}
.mya-a01 .name { width:250px; height:55px; float:left;}
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
This amazing table by Sunny!
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this, I do try to be quicker than I have been, it's been a hectic weekend though XD WC: 1084

The ebony lady had been waiting for some time now, long enough for her to feel comfortably settled where she was sat. Her long legs were crossed beneath her, her satchel resting in the space between the two, it was propping up her sheet music which she had been following carefully earlier. Now though the fae had lost herself in the music, her dark, deft fingers moving up and down the silver instrument with ease, her emerald eyes closed as she played. She was making the tune up entirely now, the melody being sweet and flowing, though the dark dreamer was not sure she'd be able to remember it to recreate it again if she tried, she was simply playing with notes, linking them together in odd ways to see if they became something pleasant to the ears, mostly it was working nicely for Soran, she was enjoying making music completely from her mind, her knowledge of music was enough to make sure that any notes that she selected didn't sound too disjointed and off key with the rest of the melody that she was currently weaving around herself, allowing it to trail into the lands, there was of course no pack rule against invisible tunes crossing the borders and wandering around the pack lands. The dark female was lost in the music, she was even swaying ever so slightly as she moved the flute, just losing herself to the music she was creating, perhaps not the wisest thing to be doing upon the borders of a pack that wasn't her own, but she thought they would understand, after all they were a pack of artists, the pack name testified to that alone, plus she had met a few creative souls who had lived here. She was sure that she would be fine, she was not breaking any rules, she had not crossed into the pack, she had shouted to see if anyone would come and meet her, she was not intruding, the only part of herself that had even come close to crossing the borders uninvited were the small music notes trailing from the tip of the flute, and she was sure the artists would not mind a few bars of sweet music flowing into the lands.

A noise nearby to the ebony fae brought her attention back to the land around her, her ears swivelled against her long curled mane, towards the sound of the movement near to her, the two small silver hoops in the tip of her left ear glittered in the light as she did so. Slowly one eye opened, turning just as her ears had done to the source of the noise, there was something nearby, someone was probably more likely, perhaps two someones from the sound of it, a smaller one and a larger one. Her other eye opened as well, although she did not cease playing, she was now watching her surroundings with care, even though her nimble fingers had not stopped sliding up and down the flute, nor had she finished blowing into it. Finally her eyes found the sourse of the sound, a female was shifting into Optime form near to her, it was an odd sight, watching someone else shift forms, she had thought as much when she had watched the dark female, Lloni, who she had met before she had decided to call Crimson Dreams home. It was always oddly fascinating to watch someone shift, especially if they were well practised at it, when someone was not it seemed clumsy and awkward, but to watch someone do it who had been doing it for a while, then the change was as fluid and flowing as the music Soran was playing, she watched quietly, not wanting to disturb the girl in the middle of her shift. She was soon standing upright, her arms and legs formed, a mane flowing from her crown and down her back. A small kitten leapt into her arms, this made the ebony female finally cease playing, a small smile had touched her lips and she was finding it difficult to continue playing, her lips would not be restained back into the correct position to blow into the tube, it was difficult for the humans that she had read about to play the flute with the correct mouth positions, but for a Luperci it was even more difficult, her large pointed teeth and her muzzle made it very difficult to play the flute, it had taken her a long time of solid practice to manage to get it right, there were still situations when she could be forced to stop, especially at a time like this, when her smile was tugging too strongly at the corners of her mouth, pulling it out of the correct shape.

She looked up at the fae as she approached, taking the flute from by her mouth and resting it across her dark lap. The female introduced herself, the kitten still resting in her arms, the fae dipped her head slightly in greeting, before looking back up into the fae's face. She picked her flute up gently and stood, stretching out her long lithe legs, she had been sat for a long time, so standing was a good change for her ageing muscles and joints. Now she stood at her full height, canvass satchel by her feet, flute still in hand, she smiled at the fae before her.
"Nice to meet you Mya, I am Soran, Soran Aatte, I have just come from Crimson Dreams, I was coming for a bit of an explore if I am honest, I used to live in these lands, but this pack was formed after I had left, so I was curious to see what it was like. I hope you do not mind?" The fae replied, asking Mya if she minded as she was concerned not to offend anyone, she wanted to have a friendly relationship within the packs.
"I don't suppose Tal is around is he? I thought whilst I was exploring I would say hello to him, alas it would seem he is busy." She added, before turning her attention to the small kitten in Mya's arms.
"Oh how rude of me, hello there little one, who are you?" Soran said, smiling at the kitten, she did feel it was rude not to introduce herself to the kitten as well, after all she wouldn't want to be left out of the conversation she was sure.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

OOC - Haha Tal is Mya's crush...she's nuts over the guy and he doesn't even care. XD. This post is dated AFTER the dance sometime I assume because the thread was started before ours and back dated.(:

The black luperci stood, her flute in her hand. Soran. She liked that name. A smile warmed her lips politely, only to be crushed by the mention of Tal. She had failed of hiding the flash of sadness in her eyes and therefore looked down quickly. "He's around somewhere." A bit more of the dreamer's talking she looked back up. This is what the grayish brown female needed; something to talk about other than the male she wanted to notice her.

"Her name is Rose," the collar glinted in the light as Mya held up the kitten by her face. Rose quarts. Rose quarts from Tal. Oh boy. The murky feline blinked her big eyes at Soran. "Pretty much my pup in cat form." With an adoring glance at her kitten her eyes turned to the fae. "And I'm sure you're welcome to learn of our pack. Sky just reworked the system. I've only been here since the end of July. I think you're aloud over the border now." She scanned the fae, and jokingly added, "Don't attack me." Surprised that the smile she cast was almost on the flirty side. Even with some heartache, the young Buffalo Wolf was still her flirty self. Geeze.

<style>
.mya-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; color:#CBCDD7;}
.mya-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mya-a01 b {color:#fff;}
.mya-a01 .name { width:250px; height:55px; float:left;}
.mya-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XdRJI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CBCDD7; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBCDD7;  letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:80px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
This amazing table by Sunny!!
[html]

Again, so sorry for the wait on this!!! Hope it's ok SmileWC: 1096 Apologies again, I am a rambler XD

The ebony female listened as the female spoke, the mention of Tal seemed to crush her. Her voice was tinged with something of sadness, of longing and the look in her eyes, although she had tried to hide it had not gone unnoticed by the dark dreamer. An understanding smile crossed her jet lips as she looked at the bowed head of her new acquaintance, she knew of the power of the Rhiannons and their ability to pull at ones heart without even realising that they were doing it. In truth the sable female was still in love with Tal's own mother, although there was something seeming to be blossoming between herself and the calico female in her own pack, Charm, there was still a tug at her heartstrings at the mere mention of the alabaster female with the bi-coloured eyes. Until she had met Charm Soran had longed for Deuce daily in fact, the female was never far from her mind, even when she had been mated to another, her mind often made comparisons between the two, and her former lover would always win. There was something about the Rhiannon family, they captured hearts and seemed to never wish to let them go, even Noah had endeared himself to Soran dearly, not in the same way, it was not that kind of love, but she still found herself thinking that if she were to get to know him better she could indeed love him as a good friend. It was not a surprise to the jet female to know that Tal was indeed the same, that the male was following in his mother's footsteps, they seemed able to burrow beneath the skins of those around them, setting up camps in their hearts and never seeming to want to leave. Soran doubted that Deuce would ever leave her heart, the pair had had an interesting love affair, they had been so devoted to one another, almost the same wolf at points, the Vates female remembered times when she could not quite tell where one ended and the next began, they had become a blend of ebony and ivory. Those had been the happiest times of Soran's life, she had a connection with the pale female that could never be denied, nor quashed, it would just simply not be pushed aside, even though she could feel the beginnings of real, deep affection growing for her braided haired female, left back in the packlands today, she knew that she would never quite shake Deuce, she would have to learn to live with her heart in two pieces, one totally in love with a new mate (be that Charm or someone else), and the other half of her heart mourning for the loss of her two alabaster females, one dead, one gone along with all hope of a reconciliation. Oh yes she knew the pain that a Rhiannon could cause indeed, and she could not shake the urge to tell this grey female, perhaps if she knew that it was not her alone in the world that had been ensnared by a Rhiannon she would feel better. Especially as Soran could indeed say that being trapped by one of them was a wonderful experience.
"I always knew Tal would be a heart breaker, has he ensnared you? The Rhiannon's have a lull to them I will say, I have fallen to it as well." The fae said with a warm smile, hoping to give some comfort to the heart sick female.

The ebony female smiled as the topic was moved to a lighter subject, the kitten. So the little one's name was Rose? It suited her, the little kitten seemed like a little flower, not yet blossomed into a full cat. She seemed sweet enough, and it was lovely of Mya to have made herself something of a surrogate to the little one, it was good to see that there was still kindness within the lands, that wolves were not all selfish, that some could still take the time to care for something small and helpless, as the kitten would be if she were alone no doubt, there were many dangers for an animal of that size, just as there were for pups of that size as well.
"It is good to see that she has found herself a good mother then. Hello Rose, it is very nice to meet you." Soran replied, a smile still playing upon her lips, she bowed her head towards the small bundle of fur as she spoke the last few words, making it clear to the little one that she was talking to her, involving her in the conversation. The female had no idea whether or not she would speak high speech, but she supposed that she might, it seemed to be a langauge shared by predatory animals, and the kitten would eventually grow into a cat, and surely although she would be a small predator, a predator she would indeed be. Perhaps if she were around wolves for long enough as well, wolves that were willing to speak to her, then she might develop the language herself, learning it from her larger canine cousins.

Soran nodded as she was told that she was allowed over the border, she bent to pick up her canvas satchel and sheet music, placing the latter inside the bag with gentle care, the sheet music being tattered and torn enough from overuse without her adding to it by stuffing it back into the bag haphazardly. She then placed the bag over her head to rest on her shoulder again and stepped over the border, smiling as she did so, sniffing the air carefully, testing the scents of these lands, they seemed stronger once the borderline had been crossed.
"Thank you for allowing me into the lands," She said finally, remembering her manners, after all this grey female did not have to allow her into her home. At the joke of not attacking her Soran smiled, playfully jumping at the younger female, her fingers curled into claws, never of course making contact, she let out a hearty laugh.
"I assure you Mya you have nothing to fear from me." She said, still laughing, returning to her normal posture. The female straightened up, her ears testing for new sounds, her nose still sniffing at the air.
"So tell me Mya, what brought you here to these lands? You say you have not been here long?" She asked, nodding in a direction, suggesting that they might walk as they spoke.

[html]

OOC - Beautiful new table. ^^

Word Count → 000

The Buffalo She-Wolf listened to the female as she spoke. So Tal’s family had a reputation? Some sort of air about them that naturally drew people in. Her blue eyes traced the woman who spoke. Her words made her feel better, and knowing she wasn’t alone with the Rhiannons was an especially comforting thought. The ebony she-wolf spoke to the kitten, making Rose wiggle in excitement. She let out a pup-like squeak and pounced happily toward her black feet. Then the attention was turned back on Mya, who could tell she was feeling more and more comfortable around this female.

A laugh escaped her mouth at the playful jump, and she wagged her tail in the delight of this freshly formed relationship. The white and brown wolf stepped back, regaining her posture. Rose returned to Mya’s ankles as she turned to walk with the woman. “Well, I was actually just doing what I needed to do. My mother’s dream when I was a kid was to join a pack. And at long last, I did. But I was drawn to the set up of the pack as well. It’s a place where everyone feels useful and welcome.”It’d come to be expected to share her family’s story. Mya had discovered leaving out parts of the story to make it less of a self-pity party also, in turn, helped the Great Plains Wolf not crumble and become weak. Weakness wasn’t something you wore proud. It was something you were ashamed of, and hid deep inside yet anyone could see it.

Mya was still in step with the black fae, as she seemed to direct the walk just on the border. “I don’t exactly believe in a god, but if fate had a hand on how I came to this wonderful pack, I probably wouldn’t doubt it. Already in just a few days of living here, I’ve become quite like my old self again.” She realized she was blubbering on, and tried to turn the attention smoothly away from herself. The last thing she wanted was to have to tell another soul of her tragic losses. A playful poke in the black female’s side, Mya smiled like an innocent pup. She was young, but young enough to act more mature. Quite frankly, however, being a normal, mature luperci wasn’t something attractive in those blue eyes.

“Gotcha,” she said with a flirty tilt of the head and chuckle. She sped up just a bit to get away from the black fae before she could poke her back. Rose at her heels, she spun around and looked expectantly at Soran. Would she join Mya’s game, or not? The younger she-wolf stood with her ever present flirty smile on her lips.

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

By Cait.
[html]

Hey, sorry for the wait on this hun, have been uber busy in real life :S WC: 846

The tall ebony female smiled at the kitten as she pounced at her feet, letting out a small laugh before bending down to stroke the little creature's small head, she smiled as the small kitten began purring, she was a rather adorable critter, she could see why Mya was so keen on her, she stood again, stretching to her full height once more, brushing wisps of her wavy and curled mane from her jade eyes as she did so. She began to walk with the younger female, her flute still in her hand as she listened to the girl speak. It seemed as if her mother had never been able to find a pack of her own from the way the white and brown female spoke, perhaps there was some sorrow in her life, it would not be an unusual thing in these lands, everyone Soran had known had had some form of sorrow or tragedy in their lives at some point. She herself had had a sad childhood filled with danger and horror, her father had murdered her mother when she had been just minutes old and had then spent the rest of his life seeking her out, trying to kill her, her adoptive mother had died trying to portect her, as had her adoptive brother, eventually it had come down to a final stand between the father and daughter, and she had killed him, quite by accident, though she could not say that she felt even the smallest atom of guilt for doing so. Then had come Summer, being taken away from her so unfairly when their love had been blossoming and then there had been Hollow, all in all the ebony fae had had more than her fair share of sadness and terrible things happening to her. She didn't often talk about it though, not to many anyway, she only spoke to those she trusted most in the whole world, and even they did not all know the full extent of what had happened to her in the past. She did not blame Mya from wanting to not talk about it, although she was making assumptions of course, perhaps the female had simply found herself settled in a place and enjoyed being alone, but still found herself lonely and thought that her daughter would do best if she lived in a pack, yes that could quite likely be the reasoning behind what the younger girl had said. She nodded as she spoke.
"Yes, that is why I had joined Crimson Dreams, it has always been home to me, I have always felt that I am safe and that I still have many uses when I am there." The female replied, injecting her own experiences into what she said, she agreed with Mya, it was wonderful to have found a place to call one's own, especially where one felt needed and important.

Again the younger girl spoke, saying that she felt like her old self again, once again the ebony female knew what she had meant, it was too easy to lose yourself when you were travelling, it was also to lose who you thought you were when you lived here, things happened that could change a wolf very easily. Soran knew this now, having watched her red son turn from being her sweet bundle of joy into a rapist and a murderer, he had done things that shocked his mother beyond anything that had come before, but she still loved him, even though she doubted that she would ever be able to forgive him, he had betrayed his mate, his pups, his pack and her, he had ruined his own life and broken her heart, but still she worried about him, despite it all she wanted him to be safe and happy, to be cared for somewhere, to know that although she could not forgive him, that she still loved him. To see him again would have been a joy for the ebony female, though she had searched the lands and come up with nothing, the chances of seeing him again were slim, but still she lived in hope. Realising that she had lost herself in a train of thought she turned back to the white and brown female.
"Yes, it is always good to feel like yourself again, I have felt that I have lost myself in the past more than once, but coming back here I always seem to find my old self once again. Where were you before you came here then? Living with your mother?" The female asked, smiling at the younger girl, hoping that she was not prying too deeply into the bi-coloured girl's past.

All of a sudden the girl poked her and ran off, the female looked at her side for a moment, unsure what to do, then the thrill of the game came over her once again, suddenly feeling young again she chased the younger girl, laughing as she did so, hoping to catch up with her and poke her in the ribs in retaliation.

[html]

OOC - Hope my flirting is okay xD

Word Count → 696

“Well, you know... Here and there and every where,” She had replied to Soran’s question. In fact, she really didn’t know much about any place besides the western tangles. However, she was sure that wasn’t the only place they had traveled. Her eyes zoned out on nothing in particular as she searched her mind for the answers. Surely they had started off somewhere...

Letting the frustrating thought fade out of her mind, she realized there had been a second question. Her mother. Of course it was her mother. She had tried to ignore it, using her playful actions to cover up the anxiety she felt when thinking or talking about her past. It was hard for the youngling; not having anyone besides a young kitten who hardly understood her to talk to or love on. Her heart ached at the thought of being able to love a mate and her direct thoughts focusing in on Tal. No, no, no, NO! she’d thought to herself, Not Tal, not ever! He loves SKY! And then she had poked the woman in the side and ran, trying to switch her mood over and become a playful, flirty girl like she had been when she had arrived. After all, Tal was with Sky and her mom was dead. There was nothing to change that either.

The black fae had chased after her, trying to catch up with her after only a moment of hesitation. Her body had suddenly transformed to be young once more, not physically of course, but there was definitely a change. The wise older female ran with the same good strength that Mya did, and she smiled in delight. She had trotted away, letting the female catch up to her. Just as she began to feel Soran behind her, she turned around wagging her butt with her tail since it was wagging so hard.

Mya ducked under the woman’s arms, gently nipping at her ears as she moved from the black female’s aim. She hadn’t noticed all the flirting she was doing really, until she found herself poking the female again and pressing her own back into a tree near by as if to invite the female toward her. Am I bi? she wondered. She hadn’t ever actually had experience with women, and her straight mother hadn’t encouraged any certain path way... So was she?

The buffalo female gazed at Soran’s curves, trying to decipher if her body was attractive to the young inexperienced girl. “Well she is hot, I guess,” she said out loud before widening her eyes at her own voice and clamping shut her mouth. EEP! A blush heated its way brightly onto her fur-covered skin. She prayed it wasn’t so red that the female could see it through her white fur. "OHMYGOSH! Sorry!" That wasn't what she meant, was it? Her heart was pounding ninety miles an hour and she held a hand in front of her snout as if to mute herself from saying more stupid things. Now she had just caused more attention to the matter of her liking women, too. But was it really that bad of a thing? Slowly dropping the paw-like hand she said quickly, "I don't really know anything about being attracted to others. I didn't tend to enjoy the company of male loners because one killed my mother. Plus, since Mom died I have no idea what I really should do besides flirt it up with guys. Is it normal to like girls? I like girls. I think I like girls. I like boys too, though. 'Specially Tal. But Tal loves Sky. Is that normal?" She had to take a break because of all her venting and breath. Half of her questions had been rhetorical. She had wanted to spill out everything for a long part of the conversation. She was still breathing hard, but she managed to drop her shoulders and look hopelessly at Soran. At least the woman was older, maybe she could help Mya understand some things. Blinking over at the black fae, she wished that her big blue eyes were just enough to make the woman see a message. HELP!

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this my dear, I have been camping and have had no internet. No worries about the flirting by the way Smile

The sable female was rather enjoying the game of chase, it was nice to just feel free and young again. When she was young she had never really been able to play, Iikka and herself had managed to find some time to play when they had been pups, but their time together had been too wrought with danger and horror for them to truely allow themselves to simply play like pups and then he had died and all the games had stopped. She had not often had time to play once she had been older either, but there had been games, she had managed to keep herself young and cheerful for long enough to enjoy simply being alive more than once. And here she was again, although much older than she had been when she had first come to these lands, given the opportunity, the reminder that life was good and that she was healthy and really had a lot to be thankful for, so she had happily thrown herself into the moment, enjoying having time to just be silly once again. She smiled at the fae as she ducked beneath her arms and nipped playfully at her ears, chuckling slightly as she did so, this younger fae was filled with a vibrant and joyful light that seemed to be infecting the older fae. If the truth were told she already felt a connection to this brown and white female, she seemed to have been a traveller too, Soran knew enough about that, she had been a wanderer for most of her life, it was not an unusual story to come from the lips of those she met here, but somehow she felt that this female might just be a traveller like herself, finding herself with wandering feet every now and again, lusting for new things and adventures. The girl poked her again and ran off, pressing herself to a tree in an almost teasing fashion, Soran knew that body language, she had used it when in the company of Deuce, Summer and now Charm, small flirting gestures, she was well practised in them herself, she had fallen deeply in love twice and had used them both times, being playful and silly with other females. It seemed to her though that this girl was not used to behaving this way with another female, her suspicions were confirmed when the female suddenly blurted out that she was hot, a simple slip of thinking out loud, she suddenly clamped a hand across her mouth and apologised, the dark fae approached slowly, shaking her head, no, the younger girl should not apologise for what she had said, the sable lady knew the feeling of confusion, the first awakenings of the curiosity for the females of their species, she had had Summer there to guide her through these first moments though.

The female then blurted out a series of questions, all in a jumble and completely at once, the female simply listened, waiting for her to finish before replying, this younger female seemed to want to get this all off of her chest. The sable lady was happy to listen as she spoke, she had done the same for Charm only recently, the girl saying that laying across the female's lap, trading small kisses had never felt so wrong or so right, the sable lady hoped that she had helped her to embrace what she felt and rejoice in it, rather than shun it. She would be more than happy to help this girl as well, but perhaps not in the way she had helped Charm, the girl was in love with her and the sable lady could feel the first sparks of feeling that for her as well, she could not betray that. Slowly she bridged the gap between the pair, resting a dark hand on the paler girl's shoulder, she smiled at her warmly.
Don't apologise for saying what you did, I am rather flattered if I am honest. Where would you like me to start with the explanation? Perhaps by saying that I do not think that there is anything wrong with you, there are many wolves within these lands that have been attracted to their own and the opposite sex. I myself am one of them. I have been in love with females in the past, not just had moments of fleeting attraction. But I have also been attracted to males. I do not think that there is anything wrong with you. Would your mother disapprove of you being attracted to another female? How long have you been having these feelings? Also may I add, it is perfectly fine to be friends with a male, just as it is to be with a female, not every male is only after one thing you know, some are, but most are good wolves who would value you as a friend as well. The female said, asking the questions with a serious tone, hoping that she was not delving too deeply, but she did want to help her and she needed the answers to be of use to the girl. The tall slender female smiled at the girl, moving her hand away again, she gestured, beckoning her to walk with her as they spoke, wanting to help her and thinking it would perhaps be easier for this girl to do so if she had something to do with her feet while they talked. Soran herself always felt that it was much easier to walk as she spoke about things that might be difficult for her, it meant that she had a reason to avert her gaze, to focus on something else when the words failed her, it meant that she did not feel rude if there were long moments of silence between herself and whoever she was speaking to. She felt that this might be the easiest way for the female to confess how she felt, she hoped that it would put Mya at ease.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 1002
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]
OOC - My family hates me and I'm terribly grounded... Hope we can wrap this up soon, since I'll be heavily delayed for replies.
------------------------

Mya's breathing was quick and her heart pounded up into her ears. She had relaxed only a bit at her newly found realization and the woman was trying to help her understand it'd be okay, but she was heavily confused with herself and though it was probably normal it still wasn't for the buffalo wolf. Soran spoke to her, beckoning for her to walk beside her as their conversation went on. Mya was glad to have something to focus on besides her thoughts as her blue eyes scanned the ground while she walked.

"Thanks, Soran. It's nice to know it's normal; but I'm still rather... er... shocked? I mean, I always figured boys were the only option, you know?" She had finally relaxed her breathing and felt more calm as she realized Soran understood her and it was nice to seem to know that for the moment she was rather normal. Now she had someone with the same field of experience to talk to as she thought things out. The younger female gazed up over to the black fae. She trusted this female; whether she should or not.
[html]
No worries on having slow replies, real life does sometimes get in the way, I think a couple more posts each and we'll be done Smile

The sable lady walked slowly, keeping pace with the younger female, she was often prone to striding everywhere with long, stretched steps, but she focused on keeping her steps smaller, not wanting to seem to be making the girl race or trying to outpace her and get away from her. Such things, such conversations were improtant, she wanted to be here for the brown and white female, she wanted to help her figure herself out. After all this was one of those momentous, life changing moments when often one could get confused or even in some cases which Soran knew of, become a topic of self loathing, wolves had gone through their whole lives never being who they were truley meant to be, because of fears that what they were doing wasn't normal, wasn't natural. To the jet female it was perfectly natural though, there was a lack of love in tlife as it was, wolves turning on one another and fighting; why limit love? Why put it into categories of what was allowed and not allowed? Love was a gift in any form to force it into natural and unnatural was a travesty. The ebony female could not deny that she had been happiest herself when with a female, every relationship or encounter with a male that she had had seemed to have ended badly, Hollow had been a cruel and evil male in the end, and Conri had killed him, quite by accident, Akiro had tried to kill her and ended up dead himself, again not intentionally. It was an amazing thing that Soran was able to trust any male whatsoever, though her male friends had always been kind and considerate and Pavle had been a wonderful male, he had fathered her youngest litter and had been a good friend for the time that she had known him, the male species were not entirely bad, it seemed that the ebony female simply made poor choices when it came to the males that she allowed to get close to her. But she indeed had been happiest when with a female, Charm, Summer and Deuce all brought about feelings within herself that she had never felt for a male, it was true that she had felt attraction towards males, enjoyed their company, she had many wonderful male friends who she would trust with her life, but she had never felt anything as close to the love that she had for the women in her life. Especially with Deuce, the pale female was the great love of her life, she missed her so.

Some time passed before the younger female spoke, velvety ears turned to listen to the words and Soran nodded as Mya spoke. She knew that general feeling, that males were the only answer, though she herself had never really had much time to think on it, she had fallen in love with Summer so quickly, and before that she had mostly been alone, she had never really had time to think on relationships and the like, she had been too busy running for her life. She supposed that she might have felt the same had she not stumbled upon Summer that day, how different life would have been, Conri, Khaden and Dhalia would not have existed for a start, it was a strange thought for the sable female.
My dear, males are not the only option, why limit love? If you find yourself happy with a female then why not just allow yourself to be happy. What you are feeling is perfectly natural. Have you had these feelings before? Think hard on it, perhaps you have, but you have cast them aside? I myself had never really thought on it, until I met Summer, she changed my life, she was beautiful and quite honestly she was my first love, we were very happy together for a time, before she passed away. The female replied, divulging more than she often would, she felt that she could trust this younger girl, she felt comfortable revealing things that she had not thought on for a long time, nor told many others before her, there were not many who would have remembered how she had loved Summer so, though there were a few that would most likely remember the devestation when she had been murdered, how Soran had fallen into a deep pit of despair that she herself had felt she would never find a way out of. It had been Conri that had saved her in the end, when she had found out that she had fallen pregnant she forced herself to live for them, Conri and Maeve, Maeve had died when she had been only a few minutes old; but had it not been for them, Soran would have likely pushed her self destructive plans to the very maximum, she would have more than likely killed herself. It was likely that had her oldest pups not been born then none of her pups would have been born, she would not have been stood here talking to Mya, no not at all. She missed Summer even now, a section of her heart would always belong to the pale female who she had fallen so deeply in love with.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 877

[/html]
[html]

OOC - bla!

Word Count → 000

Soran was such a helpful, kind soul. She was busily spilling out more helpful sentences and Mya was listening with great attention. She felt awful, as if it was her fault she was having issues with her sexual orientation and made Soran bring up the death of her first love. She hadn’t had one of those for sure yet, (She was pretty sure Tal would have to love her back to count,) but with what she did know, if Tal loved her back and she lost him she might never recover. Specially if that meant losing someone she felt so strongly for permanently.

Mya gently laid a hand on the older females shoulder. She was attempting to comfort her for her past, but Mya knew too well that the past had happened and it was hard to comfort someone with a rough past. Mya had lost her family, Soran had lost her lovers. They were alike in that way, and she felt drawn to comfort the woman she may or may not be able to make a difference for. “I’m so sorry Soran, that’s tragic,” she dropped her hand slowly in case the woman didn’t want it there, “Thank you for your words... They mean a lot.” She was on the verge of breaking through; attracted to the older female but so very sure the older woman only thought of the idea as humorous and not reality. That was fine though, at least now she knew she would find someone to love one day. Surely a girl or boy out there would love her...

The female kept walking and she was busy thinking on what would happen now that things were a bit more clear... She decided to let the big picture paint itself for now and she would much rather engage in conversation with Soran. “So how long do you think you’ll stay with us? Or perhaps you are just here for the day? I’d offer you a place for the night but it would appear I don’t have a house yet. I’ve been sleeping in the stables.” She chuckled at her temporary home; as if she were some sort of animal and not someone to take care of the animals. “Perhaps there are others here you’re visiting? She knew the woman knew Tal, and probably would see him... but was she planning on seeking him out?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ok, so I have just started at college and now I suck at posting it seems, sorry hun! With the current war going on I could not help but put in the part about the lands being peaceful XD... How wrong she will soon be!

The sable female had not dwelt on the death of Summer for a long time, the pale female had been the first thing in her life that had been truly and solely hers, and for a time they had indeed been blissfully happy, falling in love with one another so quickly and so deeply. But then she had died and Soran had eventually had to pick up the broken pieces of her life and put them back together, eventually she had managed it, although sometimes the fragments still drifted off now and again, when terrible things happened, but the jet fae had become very practised in the art of balancing the drfiting fragments, managing to pull them back and centre herself before she fell apart completely. There had been many terrible occurances in the female's life, she considered herself rather lucky that she had managed to survive this long, to somehow keep her optomism and cheery nature. She had lost her mother, her father murdering her when she herself had been only moments old, then she had lost her adoptive mother and her adoptive brother, her father, her lover, pups, she had actually experienced so much tragedy in her life that she had, at times, believed her father's cruel words, the idea that she was an omen of evil for bearing her black pelt, she knew of course that this could not possibly be true, but still she had wondered if she was indeed an unlucky charm. But now things seemed to be turning around, she was at home once again, back being a valuable member of the pack, back feeling needed, she knew that two of her grandchildren were safe, she knew that Deuce's children were safe, so far the sable female's life seemed to be getting back on track, all that would make it perfect now would be the guarentee of Charm's love and the return of her children to these lands. But for the moment the ebony woman was counting her blessings, sometimes it did no good to dwell on the past, no matter how important a part of your life it was. She smiled at the female as she placed a comforting hand upon her shoulder, reaching up and giving it a gentle squeeze before she let go once again. Mya uttered her condolences and the sable female nodded in acceptance of them.
Thank you, it is not so hard to talk about it anymore, it happened a long time ago, so much has happened since then, it still hurts to think of sometimes though, I expect that it always will, love is something that doesn't die with a wolf. The sable female replied, a slightly sad tone in her voice, it was unfortunately true that love did not die when the object of that love died, she would always love the pale female, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Soran perked up and smiled again as the female thanked her for her words, pleased to think that she had helped the brown and white girl with her problems.
It is no trouble Mya, I am happy to do it, should you ever require someone to talk to, I will only be in Crimson Dreams, you will always be welcome to come and seek me out, I will always be happy to give you advice. The female replied, smiling at the female again, giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze of friendship as she did so, dropping her hand to her side as they continued to walk. The female's velvet ears swivelled to catch the sound of the female speaking again, she asked whether or not she would be staying long, the truth was that the sable female did not know, she supposed that she would soon have to be getting back to her home, back to her pack once again, but for the moment she was more than content to walk and speak with Mya, after all, there was no rush, the peaceful lands held no dangers here.
I can stay for a while longer, though I may need to travel home at some point, I have many things to do within the pack before too long. But for the moment I am content to walk and stay here with you. She paused to smile at the female.
Why do you not have a home yet? Have you not found anywhere that you would like to have as a home, or are you hoping that someone will ask you to share with them? I have always imagined living alone in one of these small houses to be rather lonely, perhaps that is because most of the Crimson Dreams wolves sleep in our large manor house, each with our own seperate rooms, but close enough that one bang on the wall and someone would come and see you. The female said, realising that the younger girl was pining for Tal and hoping suddenly that she had not upset her, she didn't want to remind the brown and white girl that she was alone, she was simply saying that she was used to the noise and bustle of the manor, where everyone passed everyone else on the stairs or in the hallways and exchanged pleasantries.
I am sorry if that upset you my dear, I did not think before I spoke then, I simply meant that I am used to the noise and smells of many wolves being close by at most times. She added, hoping more than anything that she had not offended the younger girl. The female asked if she was going to visit anyone else, the sable female shook her dark head, causing small wisps of her long curled mane to tumble over her shoulders as she did so.
I had wondered if Tal would be around, but as he has not appeared then it is no matter, what I have to tell him can wait until my next visit to this pack. Soran spoke softly, still smiling at the female, walking with her, she was rather enjoying the walk if she were honest, the nice simplistic way that the pair had fallen into step with one another and were enjoying pleasant conversation.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
WC: 1041

[/html]
[html]

OOC - Let's end this one soon xD

Word Count → 000

She nodded through out Soran's words, trying to take in her new revolution. For such a virgin teen it was kind of hard to comprehend; she'd always imagined a boy and a girl together... Without thinking her thoughts traced to Tal which made her heart twist around and she let out a sigh then blushed at dirty thoughts of what could of been. Uh... She realized she'd zoned out for most of the words so she jerked her head as if to shake around her thoughts and organize.

"Uh... Yeah... I uhm... I'm use to being alone I guess," She blinked a few times oblivious to the matter Soran thought might inflict hurt in the young female's mind. "Oh." she said blankly to the black fae as she said something or another about Tal's appearance being scarce and what not. Her thoughts, as usual, were busy over thinking every detail and looking for an emergency loop hole.

"I suppose I better go check the horses and livestock soon. You can come if you'd like? Perhaps we could find somewhere for you to spend the night?" She knew it was a crappy excuse, but she was no good at lying and she really did need to go do her pack job. A hopeful smile forced its way upon her lips to show she really did not mind Soran's company, just right now she'd like to think. Plus what might be considered inviting was a deception for saying, "Well it's been great but can you leave so I can be alone to think myself out?"

<style>
</style>[/html]