Character Birthdate (including year): October 17th 2009

Whether he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Species: dog mix 50%, eastern timber wolf 50%

A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). email adress listed on profile

How you found 'Souls: I be hurr always

Initial post:

[/html]

[html]
this fails and most of it is rambly and ignorably...

Travelling had been fun. Once. When he was younger. And now, even though he still retained his childlike mind set, he was pining for home. He hadn't forgotten the route back, he had definetly remembered that as he left. Ahh, the ease of life when one has a photographic memory. He had been excited for a while now, on the prospects of home, but now he was on the brink of bursting.

The wagon waddled over the land at a comfortable speed, the various trinkets in the hold rattling. A cage hanging above where Kable sat held a exoticly coloured Kestrel within it, the animal in question squaking loudly. With a shake of his head the silverfish boy looked up and tapped on the cage. He knew exactly what was up with the raptor. 'Hey! C'mon, you can't go out while Diesel's out. You'll eat him', the bird fell silent, as if it understood the boy's words and was now sulking. At least this was what Kable assumed with a soft shrug, and a quick glance to the wind. The shadowed raven swooped past, a hairs width from the scarred horse's back. The equine paid no attention to the bird, but the raptor within the cage made an unholy riot. 'Damn it Corsa! Diesel's a friend not food!' the raven landed upon the horse's saddle, 'And you, don't wind him up. And don't annoy Archer either!' It was a fact that the two birds hated each other. Kable glanced back towards the rear of the wagon, happy to see that his most playful (and naughty) pets were sound asleep. The ferret duo were curled up together under a pillow, the only thing betraying the were their lenghtly tails.

As the silverfish male was distracted, Archer halted, nickering softly. His master turned around to the horse and smile. They were at the borders! Looking back to the ferrets, he saw they were now awake. With a shake of his head and dismounted the wagon. The rodent due stood upon the drivers seat and the raven stood upon the horse's rear. All five animals watched and waited as Kable let out a sing song howl. 'Here we go guys' he said softly.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]
[html]

WC: 320 OOC: >Big Grin Unbeknowest to Niro that Kable is his brother in law :3

Niro was showing Jiva the finer points of taking care of a raptor. It wasn’t as hard as when Niro had first started. He had no one to teach him, only a book and now he was able to part his knoweldge and show the boy how he worked with the creatures. Jiva had picked up on it and now Niro was showing him the commands and whistles Niro used for the birds. Though Niro could not purse his lips he huse his tongue and teeth for certain whistles and showed his son how to as well. They were out with Tobias and Marahute. The golden eagle looked at the redtail with envy. She still could not fly due to her broken wing, but she was able to move it a little which gave Niro high hopes.

“Now what do we do first when we want to hunt something big with a bird?”

Niro started out, but the lesson was interrupted by a howl. He smiled down at the boy and spoke of finishing the lesson later. He would have to take care of the matter of a wolf first. He spotted the wolf, and the caravan but what interested him most was the caged bird. He had seen the raven, and he thought them dirty beasts, and the horse was well enough but his eyes were only for birds.

“Hello there, my name is Niro Takekuro, and this is Cour des Miracles, are you here to trade?”

The man asked looking at the cart, much like the caravan that Skye had brought, and it was full of trinkets and odds and ends, so it looked as though the man was a trader of sorts. Jiva came up next to his father and looked at the man, his bi colored eyes not so much scared of him at all, but interested.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]
[html]
yeah XD this is gonna be fun

Through out the wait, Corsa had not silenced. He bit the bar, flapped his wings, but Kable was a man of his word. 'Shuttup, man' he said shaking his head, holding back his laughter with a soft sigh. 'Okay, then. Diesel here'. The raven hopped up onto the boy's arm and sat while Kable unlocked the silver cage. With the carrion away, he stood back to set the raptor free. Within a moment of the cage opening, Corsa was free, wasting no time in readying himself.

Kable sat back down, picking up his guitar and strumming away softly, no particular tune, just a few things he had made up on the move. Dorado sat beside him bobbing his head up and down to the soft strums and Jasp sat quitely on his shoulder, nestled amoungst the silverfish boy's dark locks. The bird of prey circled above happily, while the raven devoured a strip of meat. Archer, grazed quitely.

A voice came from within the borders, almost unnoticed by the silver coat boy. He smiled as he looked up, unaware that this man was practically family. And that his son was. 'Uh, not really, but I've got tons of junk I don't need if you're lookin' for somethin' he chuckled softly, hopping down from the drivers seat, his guitar across his back and Jasp balanced on his shoulder. 'I'm lookin' for my mom, think she may still be here, shes not the type of person to go wanderin'.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Niro had been wrong about the man but he didn’t look embarrassed. Niro was wrong on numerous occasions and he was used to it and this wasn’t something he needed to feel embarrassed about. Niro tilted his head a little at the mention of the man wanting to see his mother.

“Well I don’t know I’m going to have to get a name with that.”

Niro smiled. He was curious as to who his mother was. He knew most of the wolves here and he wasn’t sure but the only ones who came to mind were Ayita or even Alaine, but she had only callaine that he remembered and he heard of hide nor hair of him in a long time and this was not that boy. So Niro was trying to put two and two together, but trying to be discreet about it. He would only know when the man gave him a name.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Kable smiled, 'Sorry 'bout the bird earlier'. Although it was not his fault and he couldn't really control the bird's own will, it was polite to apologise for one's properties bad behaviour. The guitar slipped down from his back as he slouched. He grabbed the handle and swung it off of his back, moving backwards, still making eye contact as he put the guitar back into the wagon. Jasp still sat upon his shoulder, covered by the male's dark locks. Dorado jumped down from the drivers seat and bounded after Kable as he moved back to the man.

The silverfish male smiled again, a more embaressed one this time but still with a childish edge of carelessness about it. 'Oh, yeah, sorry man', he lifted a hand to the back of his head and ruffled his own dark mop. 'The name's Kable'. Of course he should have picked up on the obvious fact hidden in both male's scents, and being any other wolf he would have, but at the moment his one track mind was focused elsewhere. There was a moment of silence, then Kable let out a sound, 'Oh' he paused and smiled broadly, 'Catori, Kable Catori'. How could he have forgotten to say his own surname?

Kable laughed again, 'Again, I'm not sure if she's still 'round, but' he shrugged, 'As I said, she may be'. He smiled again, silently, he had spoken a lot in the past few minutes and he didn't want to alienate this guy, Niro.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Niro shrugged at the man’s apology. Birds would be birds. Tobias always shouted his own unhappiness. Even the Kite he’d recently caught would make such a racket it seemed like he didn’t hear it anymore. Kable.... where had he heard that name before? He could have swore he head it mentioned. Once the surname came out of the mouth of the male, it dawned on him Amaranth’s brother, and Ayita’s son! Niro grinned widely.

“Well, now this IS a surprise! I think you are in luck, I would say most of your family still lives here. I would also say that we are now family.”

Niro’s grin was still on his face, it was nothing malicious, but one delighted to see someone as though he hadn’t seen him in a long time. He never met him before but Amaranth would mention him every once in a while, about their early childhood, or some of the stuff he did, but it was always happenstance and Niro would of course push it to the back of his mind.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Kable smiled as Niro shrugged his apology away, he was pleased that he understood his situation. Corsa gets a little ticked when he's not flying. He doesn't like being caged, but s'not safe for the other one if he's out too, he chuckled and shook his head, S'all about comprimises, y'know. The bay stallion nickered from behind him, the thick scars on his hind leg folding as he stretched his limbs.

Really? The silverfish male questioned, with a tilt of his head, the black mop falling in his eye line and then being swept back almost automatically. He supposed this meant he was more than welcome within the pack, but he didn't push the fact and just wait for the okay. The latter part of his statement confused him, How? he couldn't think of an answer himself. There were obvious options but none of them fitted, it was as if he'd forgotten his littermate.

He was excited to see his mother again, he always had been a momma's boy. He just wanted to see everyone again, get used to the pack again, the usual stuff. Making friends was most probably at the top of his list. The silverfish prince didn't have any idea how to fight and he much prefered to escape any drama as fast as he could. Evading it all together if possible.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
Niro wasn't sure why Kable wasn't sure why Niro would be part of his family, but the man didn't care, he was just happy to have finally met the brother of Amaranth. He tried not to smile wider when the man asked him who. He paused for a second then figured Amaranth wouldn't mind too much, if Kable was going to be staying he should know anyway.

"I am Amaranth's mate. So you said you wanted to see your mother? Are you here to stay or just visiting? I'm sure she would be very happy to see you in any case. I can show you to her."

He said and motioned for the man o follow him, he would go slow, because he was sure the cart he pulled along with him was laden with heavy items which ultimately could make it slow. He was sure that Amaranth would be thrilled to see her brother again. He still knew so little of the Catori's pasts but he had enough of an idea that they had been split apart for one reason or another and it seemed they were all coming back together.
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Kable looked dumb struck for a moment before speaking, his ever present smile widening, Oh. Cool! So that was who this guy was! Kable had to admit that his sister had a good choice in men, he liked Niro. He thought for a moment, before smiling at his own unspoken answer, Umm, I ain't got nowhere else to go an' I travelled all the way up from 'Merica, so I guess it would be silly to juss go... I think I'll stay if you guys don't mind. He smiled, pacing over to his caravan. He pondered offering Niro a lift, but he had no clue where he was going. He gave a flick of the reins and Archer moved forward, Err, sorry if I fall back at any time. Horse's a bit battered. My fault. His ears flattened slightly as he spoke, although Archer had forgiven him, Kable was still a little sensative about the whole ordeal. He had no reason to of course, it hadn't been his recieving the scars.

So how're things goin' 'round here. It had been some time since he had last lived here, right now he just wanted to be home and to see his other family again. Thanks for helpin' me out there, he said with a smile. Niro had been most helpful.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
Niro smiled as the man explained his situation and he couldn't see why he couldn't stay he was sure Ayita would certainly agree and if she agreed Vigilante also did as well.

"If you can answer one question, I'm sure you'll be ok to be here. What can you offer Cour des Miracles in return for our protection?"

He was smiling, he would accept the man no matter what he said really, though it would ultimately be up to Vigilante if the man couldn't perform duties as he would be expected to. Everyone did something, be it hunting, making things, healing or growing plants, everyone had a job.

"Everything is going fine, so far there hasn't been anything too bad that's happened that I know of."

Niro said as they moved closer to Ayati's and Vigilante's home. He was curious as to where Kable had been but that was business for the family and to him he was still a stranger. Kable hadn't even seen his sister yet. They arrived at Ayita and Vigilante's and Niro knocked. Waiting after a little while he knocked again. He sighed and shrugged.

"It seems they may not be home, but if you want I can show you where you can stay for a while till you find a place to settle?"

He moved his arms around the village that Vigilante and Ayita lived in, and there was the Chien Hotel, which housed many of the pack members, that would ultimately be up to Kable though, as long as the man didn't choose a house that had been taken or was more or less condemned.
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Kable, again, found himself at a loss. Umm... He swallowed, his hand fiddling with the horse's reins as he thought. He couldn't fight, no, that had always been a hopeless endevour. Uh, juss music really, an' animals an' nature stuff. Nothing that useful... he smiled hollowly, a little embarassed about his, or what he thought was, lack of pertinent skills. An' I can draw a bit too, drawing wasn't much to him, but perhaps there was a use for it within his home pack. I'm not too handy with much physical stuff though. Fightin' an' stuff.

As Niro reported that everything was going fine, he smiled, 'S'good to know that. He had always though of his home as a sanctuary, if anything had happened while he was travelling, he would return. Luckily this return was prompted by longing alone.

His family were not home, though it didn't matter to Kable much, he'd find them some other time. Turning to Niro he shook his head, If you don't mind. I mean I don't wanna keep you any more. Niro had done more than enough for him, but if he insisted, Kable would be happy to be shown somewhere where he could crash. He was happy to be home and excited to get adventuring again.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → --- :: Niro out <3 I let Meg know that you can be accepted.

For all that Kable said, he seemed like he could be quite valuable. Niro had started out as a jack of all trades himself, though he was quite a good hunter, but they needed more than fighters and hunters to keep a luperci pack running. Entertainers were some of the most needed around. It wasn’t much fun just doing work all the time and the mind wanted action, so Niro shook his head in disagreement from Kable.

“I have to say music is some of the best medicines a wolf could ever wish for. And we have many animals here, if you know how to tend them I’m sure you can ask Alder if you can help.”

He said. He knew of Alder’s promotion and he wanted to congratulate the tall raccoon colored male, but had not had the chance to get a hold of him since he was out most of the time himself. Niro smiled apologetically when the couple weren’t home and he motioned for Kable to follow.

“I’ll show you to the Chien Hotel, that’s usually a very comfortable place to stick around for a while, then I’m sure you can find your mother somewhere.”

He said motioning for Kable to follow him to a warm and comfortable place to stay.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]
[html]
Thanks<3

Kable smiled again as Niro spoke of as he spoke of his skills, in a good light. The silver prince himself had never really counted his artsy side as skillful. To him skills were hunting, fighting and leading, all of which he found himself incapable of. Completely. A guy, once when he was travelling, a tried to train him to spar, but as Kable had been quite jumpy the activity had been retired in favour of a gentle conversation.

He followed Niro onwards towards the hotel, muttering a simple Yeah in reply to finding his mother. He'd search around later, once he'd gotten settled. He didn't suppose the hotel would become his home, not if his mother had anything to say about it. He'd probably find somewhere in Lunenberg, close to home. But not quite home, no, he was old enough to make his own way.

He followed into the hotel, finally he was home and welcomed back into the ranks. He didn't see himself leaving anytime soon, or ever in fact. He'd get a co-rank too, later on when he'd gotten a sufficient enough rank within the court. He was in no rush, no rush at all.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]