(p)romise that was broken
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

WC:5+ I think Maddi is rubbing off on me a small bit. Sorry if I rambled!:/

The silver male sat upon the dark brown mare, as his gimp hand was around the rope that he used as a make shift reigns and bridle, while his good hands at rest upon his cub. The three of them where learning how to live and work as one, the mare stayed in the barn while the cub was always near him or very close to him. Noah had been working with Marie his faithful mare on responding to sounds of clicking and smacks. They were easier for the male to make and say to the lady then words. He knew he could offer up and few commands for the mare and not stutter once like he would on words. The male was traveling back down to his old pack lands; he needed to return the books that he took out of the library. He was aware that most took them without the intent to return them, but that was not the silver male. Maybe that was because there was a part of him that still respected the once pack lands for what it was, his home, his first real chance at proving him-self as a world that could in fact live in a pack and work with the members to make the lands a better place.

The mare moved though the lands the wind rustled the scared silver male’s mane. There was a turn he could go though the old Valley lands and hope to find something that remained there that could spark the interest and want to see if there was any one still living there. Noah felt a twist of guilt in his stomach as he sat there upon Marie’s back as Amzi looked up to the silver male with a mew, Noah chuckled and rubbed be hide the kitten’s ear. With a sigh Noah turned the mare towards the pack land and clicked his tongue in his mouth twice. Adding some pressure to the mare’s stomach, as he pushed her forward by raising up a bit on her back. The male looked around the old pack lands, as a tear rolled out of the male’s eye as he shook his head. No! He could not get upset over these ghost land pack. Jefferson had willingly left them. Just passed them off onto a new member, not only did the male not keep them in the pack lands, he threw them into new lands with a whole bunch of new members. It wasn’t that Noah didn’t like the new lands, or the new members. This new lands just wasn’t Phoenix Valley, the pack land where Noah started proving that he could be more then the member that everyone felt sorry for.

Noah looked around, everything was the same, it looked like someone still was trying to keep up on taking care of the lands but it looked like it was too much for them. Noah could smell the tripod but figured he would have left these lands, just like he did all of the members that called these lands their home, and pack lands. He felt an anger inside of him, he shook his head trying to ignore the feelings that was brewing inside of him when he thought of the tripod male that he thought so highly about.

[/html]
[html]

He knew that smell in the air, that reek of Sawtooth. Jefferson would never forget that stench, whether mixed with Deuce's stink or with the thick scent of blood, in which he had seen to it Lucifer died. The cyclops knew well that the Sawtooth scent on the air no longer meant immediate danger and concern, though it still bristled his fur and sharpened his senses to alert. Deuce would not dare show her face in the land she abandoned, and most of Lucifer's children had died. All that was left, really was Noah, or so Jefferson knew.

Jace had visited a few weeks in the past, somewhat distraught in her own ways. As she should be, he supposed; the brute realized well he had thrust the Valleymen into a situation they were uncomfortable with, but weren't they surviving? Ichika would treat them better than the Valley ever had, but surely if Noah took after his horrid father in any way at all, the boy would have something snide or negative to say about the change. Had he and Noah ever even talked after the cyclops slaughtered the boy's father?

He wanted to be left alone. He didn't need more scoldings or tales of ineptitude, no matter who they were from or who they were about. He rose when Noah fell into his view, the man hobbling his way to the edge of the porch and raising his head high, confident, relentless. Something burnt in his green gaze. "What do you want?" he muttered when the boy drew near. Close as they had been, this was not his home anymore... and Jefferson no longer had anything to offer him but uselessness and an extra burden.

<style>
.undonejeffooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.undonejeff p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.undonejeff b {color:#EADFCB; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.undonejeff {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#696157; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:422px;}
.undonejeffinner{background-color:#BFB6A5; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... onetab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #2D2622; width:422px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

wc:3+

Noah wanted to say that it was Jefferson scent he was picking up, that the male was still holding out and taking some time off from being a leader before he brought the members back home, and they would once again be the pack that they all where before all this madness came trusted upon him. Shifting his weight back a bit upon the mares back the silver male took in the scent, god he missed it here. Life was more peaceful now and easier now, but there was something about the Valley that was calming, weather it was because this was the pack that he picked to live in, though on the other side of the light he was not stuck in the Lykoi male hippie and black and white female named Naryu . It was an easy life, he was able to stay up all night watch the stars, chart the stars and still have time to gather his thoughts and feelings about things. It was the best thing ever. Not that being in the Valley was a hard life to live. Jefferson was more a father figure, best friend, and even role model that Noah had ever had. The Sawtooth male wouldn’t admit to it, but he did have a man crush on the Soul male. The dark brown mare moved slowly though the lands, the silver male heard that cool tone, but it didn’t seem like the voice was all that happy to see him, it ate away at him on the inside, it was killing him that the once great leader was now living a life alone…somehow fit him. In his cabin living alone, he didn’t want any one, and didn’t need any one. ”Why?” He would not say one bad thing about the new pack, other then it just was not the Valley pack.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#487363}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#425cff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Why had Noah come back? The scent of Razekiel, Nayru and the overlying Ichika — a scent he only recognized due to its obvious resemblance to Phoenix Valley, which it had morphed from — was thick on his fur and in the wind that blew past him. Jefferson recognized a certain step in the three-legged man's stride and the way he held his head higher than he had before; Ichika had done Noah well, even if the boy had only called himself a member for a month. Was is nostalgia that had brought him back? Did he feel the need to check up on the old, one-eyed ex-Patriarch, as if Jefferson could not fend for himself? The brute was not worth visiting. He was not worth any of the Ichikans' time any longer. To them, from a land based around purity, spirituality and peace of mind, Jefferson was no more than a stain against their policies and culture. To visit him was detrimental.

Noah warded his question with another, and in response the boy received a piercing stare from the hybrid's single eye. Jefferson wanted nothing to do with his foolishness, wanted to hear nothing of the new pack's status or whether his former members missed Phoenix Valley. The old pack was no more. It was about time they accepted that and moved on — though he knew if he were to admit such a feeling, he'd be accused of the same.

"There's nothing here for you anymore," he hissed. "Go home."

He may have missed the company, and he may have missed the boy he'd started to see as another son, but he would not admit to it. Jefferson was, all along, destined only for loneliness and pain. Each day as such would bring him closer to true forgiveness and repentance for his crimes.

<style>
.undonejeff b {color:#EADFCB; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.undonejeff {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#696157; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:422px;}
.undonejeffinner{background-color:#BFB6A5; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... onetab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #2D2622; width:422px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

Sorry for the wait. Next week I might be pretty spottie on my posting.

Though the lands were no longer a pack it was still a place that the silver tripod held near and dear in his cold heart. These lands gave him the chance to start over, to show that he was actually worthy of something more than just a petty wolf to hit upon when someone felt the need to destroy something. The silver male had left a part of his heart here in these lands, and hated coming here to see that it was nothing more than an old hermits house, and all that lived in these lands was the hermit him-self. Maybe the new lands had made the silver male more bold and sure of him-self. Though the silver tri-pod still did feel the upmost respect for the hermit, even if it was miss placed.

Noah took the glare from the male and rolled his ear back, he respected the male but also on the same hand he was not happy with the male, he turned his back onto the pack, left them with some random stranger that had only been in the pack for a short amount of time. The male shook his head, no he was not leaving not without a good reason, beside if there was a pack here, they would be free to remove him, and he would remove without second bit of argument. ”Why?” The silver male asked again, he would not leave the once leader alone till all of his questions were answered. ”Thought you wo..woh…wouldn’t leave us?” A part of the male wanted to put a play on comparing him to his mother, but at least he found someone to pick up the baggage before leaving them.

[/html]
[html]

Had he been accused of abandoning them? Had the boy's tone implied betrayal? A sneer wrinkled the ex-leader's face, disgust and disappointment darkening his scars. Not often did Jefferson consider insults, nor did he allow them get to him, but perhaps it was the proximity to and amount of great change that had happened that the cyclops was still sensitive. Either way, the ex-Patriarch flared a reaction he had never exposed Noah to before — one more resembling the boy's father at his worst than the scarred leader at his best — and yet he maintained a silence, at least at first. He would not raise his voice, would not holler or yell. He was in no place to, not anymore. Jefferson was no more than irrelevant, a has-been who no longer had a call to commanding anyone.

"Is that how you see it, like I betrayed you?" he said finally, lifting his head and looking down upon the boy with a gruesome stare and a grainy tone. "Like I broke some sunshine-and-roses promise? Cry me a fucking river. I'm not as young as I used to be. Your father ravaged my people and I wasn't able to protect them. I am no leader. I won't allow myself to pretend I'm their guardian when I could do nothing while he ruined their lives one-by-one."

His words, now lowered to a hiss through bared teeth, finally met a cease. Jefferson twisted his head away, talons digging into the wood of the porch. He was no leader anymore, but he would not take disrespect. He would not be talked down by a shaking, cringing fool like Noah.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

Paws shuffled as the male took a step back, as the body started to lower it-self to the ground. The silver male paused, Jefferson might have been giving him that look that let him know that he had messed up, but Noah felt he had every right to want to say what he felt and what he knew was right in his heart. Whether or not the brown male would approve of what was in his heart was a different topic. After all he knew that at some point not that very long ago Jefferson would have wanted him to say what was wrong and bothering him, and to speak open and honest with him about it.

The silver male gulped, for some one that was able to kill his father, Noah knew that the male was not one to be messed with, his ear rolled back flatting against his head as the tail stayed tucked at the side of his leg, not daring to move. He wanted to be able to stand up to the once leader and tell him that was just how he felt, and that was just what the brown male had done, not only to him, but to all of the other old Valley members that he just dumped onto the coyote male.

Seeing the male turn his back to him, Noah was not going to let him just leave like that. That just wasn’t how the silver male saw it fair. ”You killed hu…hu…him right?” The silver male quickly shot back, if his father had done that much damage, and Jefferson had taken his life, then the enemy was dead and gone, and Jefferson had won the battle, no more worry about him hurting anyone else. ”Threat is g..g…guh…gone, and you wu..wuh..walk away? That’s not tuh..uh..thhaha…the Jefferson that a…auh….accepted me.” The silver male grunted, he hated how he sounded, but thanks to his father he was damaged for life.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
table made by:Lin!!!!
[/html]
[html]

Teeth and talons alike flared, a snarl rose suddenly from the ex-Patriarch's throat, the three-legged man nearly rounding on the Sawtooth as he once did the boy's father. "You think I am better than him?" Jefferson roared, caught in a rage that opened even his sightless eye. Though a milky white to signify its uselessness, a scarlet seemed to glow within as the monster flashed an anger reminiscent of the wretched Maluki. Surely he was no greater than that cursed man of the past, Jefferson remembered through bared fangs and flaring fur. Surely Noah should know the same.

"I am a rapist, Noah! I have killed! I am the threat that still exists!" Self-accusations came in a hiss just inches from the Sawtooth's nose, the scarred man breathing heat and fire as if to blaze all Noah had imagined of him, as if to set aflame all that the identity of Jefferson had been decided to be. "My name is Maluki! The Jefferson that 'accepted you' never lived!"

That finished, the cyclops turned quickly and started for the porch door, the monster within him receding as suddenly as it came. He hated to show that side, to reveal all he had been and all he was, but he did not deserve Noah's devotion. He did not deserve the idolization — it would only lead the Sawtooth on the same path as his father.

A rain started, slow at first but settling into a gray downpour. Somewhere thunder rolled, an imminent threat no worse than the scarred man's very existence. "I deserve to be alone," he muttered finally, a sudden shell of the monster that roared just seconds before, "and I was stupid to take so long to do it."

<style>
.jefferson-birdzooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jefferson-birdzcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jefferson-birdz p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jefferson-birdz b {color:#5E7E87; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #819DA4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jefferson-birdz {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#788E94; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:420px;}
.jefferson-birdzinner{background-color:#CDDCE0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:20px 0px 125px 0px; border:1px solid #6E7D81; width:420px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Why did you temp me?! LOL WC:7+

The silver male jumped back scared of what the brown male was turning into, he had never seen him this way, what had sparked this anger, and this hate was unsure to Noah. The entire male wanted to do was to get him to see was that he was still the leader he was before, he did what he thought was best for his pack members. He took down the biggest threat to all of the pack lands. Sure maybe Noah should hate him for killing his one and only father. Though if the truth came out, Jefferson had taken him and helped him come out of the shell and prove to him-self and the rest of the world that Noah Sawtooth was worth more than just to be pointed at and laughed. ”Yes..” Noah Sawtooth squeaked out like a helpless kitten looking up to the mother after being scolded. It was the truth, he was better than his father, Jefferson Soul had never once tried to take away any of his loved ones, nor had he beaten him to where he was seeing the pup that his fathered had sired with Jace, the pups that she lost. ”You never….” The male voice trailed off looking down as he sniffed the ground for the cub and the mare that came with him. ”You never hu…hu…hit me. You nu…nuh…never killed me like h…huh…he did..” He muttered softly, he knew if it wasn’t for the healer at the time that he would be dead, she had taken all of her time and effort into bring him back from the crossing path that he had taken.

The words that rolled out the once fearless leader that Noah still placed onto a shiny golden throne in his mind shook him and even chilled him. So Jefferson was a killer and a rapist, No that had to be a lie a lie that he made up so Noah, poor foolish Noah would leave him alone and would hate him like he wanted to hate Lucifer. ”Nooo.” The male did not want to believe it, but he had not know the male to lie to him. If anything Jefferson had always been blunt and honest to a “t” The closer the male got the more Noah wanted to turn away and whimper and whine, and even tuck his head down and mop his pain away after talking and seeing the once wonderful male. Noah gulped almost fearful of what had happened to the male since he stepped down. Moving back without standing up to invoke more anger from the bronzed male. ”You did! Lu…Lu…long time ago..” The stargazer pushed upon the male, for as long as he had been in these lands that sort amount of time that was, he had never seen that out of the male. Noah stood up, with a grow, it had to come out of nowhere because Noah was normally very timed and shy when it came to standing up for his believes. Maybe this new pack had done him so good. ”NO! Yo..YOUR Ju…Ju..JU..JEFFer…er…er JEFFERSUH…uh…uh…JEFFERSON!” The male was so upset and mad at the male he would never admit to worshipping but he did.

Noah felt the drops of rain; he was not pleased with this wetness of feelings. Noah could deal with the drop but nature had seemed to have another plan, part of the male felt it to be right to run on the to stoop of the cabin and wait out to rain, then the male knew in his heart that his place was with the little left of the Valley members. Noah glared at Jefferson, Maluki , or whoever he was. The Sawtooth male wanted to stay out of the rain, but till the male was willing to expect that not everyone needed to live the single hermit life, he just wasn’t going to leave him alone for long. Yes he would return to the pack and sleep and work there, but Jefferson needed someone to help him heal from whatever was wrong with him, and Noah was going to be the little pest in his side till the male could admit that he was not as evil as he wanted everyone to think he was.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
table made by:Lin!!!!
[/html]
[html]

"I never hit you," the cyclops hissed, scars weaving in and out of folded, deep wrinkles that flared with his every word. "I never hit them, either, but I suppose killing their mother right in front of them was enough, don't you think?" Heath. Miriette. The third son, the third one cursed by that memory Jefferson had given him, and the cyclops didn't even know his goddamn name.

Jefferson didn't even know where to begin with understanding the comment on Lucifer "killing" the son that stood before him now, and that block of information only further built his fury.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he roared. Muscles locked and tensed, teeth bared, eye pierced — the monster faced him unrestrained, though still only a shallow remnant of the devil the wild Maluki had been. "Idon't want to be idolized! I don't want to be worshiped! I am not your hero!"

He backed away, dipping his head though his single eye did not yet retract its steady glow. "Whatever it is you're picturing me to be, I'm not. You're not your father — you're not stupid. Go home. There's nothing more for you here."

<style>
.jeffers-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jeffers-d04 b {color:#77321A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-d04 {background-color:#FBF4B4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jeffers.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6F6B49; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; }
.jeffers-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]