Praesent interdum
Momma had brought her here with her sister, and had shown them who their father was. It wasn’t that the girl didn’t trust the male, it was more along the lines she had been though a lot with her mother and sister, and that bond that they had was something that she held onto very close. She always looked to her mother to see if she was doing something right, however sometimes something would come alone and bring her mind off of looking to get her mother’s approval. Little paws looked from her sleeping mother’s side as a sparkle came to her eyes, seeing the flickering bugs in the dusk’s sky. What in the world was this odd flying object? She stood there looking at them, as the shimmer in her eyes grew with more and more life. It was like she had something on her shoulder telling her to do it, to go after them. Run and play, be a child and have fun. The child smiled, as she lowered her head down and then pushed her body down, almost crawling as she moved away from her sleeping mother. Once the child had assuming left ear shot of her ivory caretaker, she let out a grow and a laugh as she jumped after one, her jaws snapped as she caught one in her mouth, coming down the female found her tail rapidly beating side to side. With the now dead bug in her mouth the female squealed in utter disgust, as she started spitting out the bug, rolling her tongue over her front row of top teeth, as the young she wolf worked on getting that horrid taste out of her mouth. Dear god! Who would have ever thought that something so wonderful and fun looking could taste so awful! That was not fair what so ever.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 p{text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.skymarit2 b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#A11313;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

http://i.imgur.com/UomzS.png);">

OOC: Yoinking a spot in this if no one minds. Sky's not family, per say, but I don't have to be the only one yoinking the thread, right? ;D

Sky hadn't meant to stay up so late. She'd planned on sleeping that night, honest, but something kept her awake. Still unsure as to what it was, the medic had decided to take a walk to try and cool off; maybe that would help. She'd left the house in a pair of pajama pants and a tank top, not bothering to get dressed in the middle of the night. Why bother?

Something had pulled her out of Thornbury. At first, she'd thought about visiting Tal but guilt kept her away; she'd made up with Shawchert but her white court still didn't know anything of it. She wasn't either man's mate, but it still felt wrong to have slept with one while courting the other. It just wasn't right.

Maybe it's guilt keeping me up. She mused dryly as she moved further into the forest, senses dulled by her thoughts and tired mind. There's nothing I could've done to prevent it, though. I got caught up in the moment. I-- Her thoughts fell away at the shuffling of paws nearby. She'd managed to wander into the tree village where Shawchert lived, the place that Orin had moved into as well. Nearby, she spotted a familliar little bundle of fur... now spitting out a bug, by the looks of it. Sky smiled, approaching carefully and stopping to lean on a tree nearby.

Lightning Bugs don't make a good midnight snack, huh, Juliet? She purred, amused by the kid's antics but concerned at the same time; what was she doing up and away from Orin at this hour? What are you doing up, sweetie? All the warmth of a mother's voice. Sky knelt down and tilted her head, a kind smile on her face. She couldn't ever be crazy around a child. Especially not Orin's daughters; they were adorable and family in a sense. Like neices or step daughters somehow. Sky couldn't help but love them, even if they were the product of Shawchert's mistake. No child could ever be blamed for something like that.

[/html]
[html]She knew that if her mother had found her that she would be risking a good ear fool and maybe even the utter shame of her mother following her every single move around the pack lands. She loved her mother with all of her heart, but there was a thrill that she was enjoying with hunting after the bugs at this time of night. The child was sure that she would be able to play the night away, sneak back to her mother, snuggle into her and her sister and act, or try to act anyways that nothing happened and that she wasn’t up all night playing and hunting.

The Moonsong child hear a voice, she felt her heart drop to her stomach, quicker than a blink of an eye. She lowered her stomach down to the cool nights ground, ears flipped against her tan head, and her tail curled up under her. She didn’t even take the time to see if it was her mother, or father. She just knew that it was an adult and that was not something that was not thought about in her grand master plan. ”No Ma’am.” The child softly admitted to the voice, as she turned around to see Ms. Sky. ”I couldn’t sleep.” The child hung her head down, her body still screaming of submission. The Moonsong female looked up to Sky as she slowly pulled her body up off the ground. ”I got sick of being bored.” A confession, she hoped that wouldn’t get her into too much trouble.
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 p{text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.skymarit2 b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#A11313;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

http://i.imgur.com/UomzS.png);">

Sky's smile remained soft and friendly as the pup explained. Yeah, I couldn't sleep either. Might be a full moon soon. She said casually, looking up towards the sky. She sat down more on the ground and pulled her legs up against her. Don't worry any, you're not in trouble with me. I won't tell Orin that you're up this late. She smiled brightly, tilting her head some and flicking an ear.

If you're so bored, why don't I help? I've got a game that we could play. Sky glanced up towards the buildings above them, curious to see if anyone else was up. Luckily, no movements caught her eye, which meant that little Juliet would be safe for now. No angry mother to ruin the good evening so far. Even if Orin did wake up, Sky would know a few ways to try and calm the mother down if she became upset. Juliet was safe now. Sky wouldn't let anything happen to the little pup. Not ever.

[/html]
[html]
There will be time for games when Orin calms down. hehe!!

It was a night of rare, deep sleep for the tundra female. There had
been just so much going on lately – as there had been for the last
several months, ever since the birth of her children – and Orin was
utterly worn out. After returning to Cercatori d'Arte and moving to
the beautiful yet preposterous Treetop Terrace she spent every minute
of every hour of every day chasing after her buoyant daughters, trying
to keep them from flinging themselves out of the trees and splattering
on the ground below. When she was not chasing after them, she was
inspecting their surroundings for unsafe areas and devising ways of
keeping the girls away from them, or nagging Shawchert's ear off until
he fixed whatever she thought was unfit.

It was probably the combination of being so active and feeling so safe that caused Orin to sleep so soundly tonight, and so she did not notice when her pup awoke in the middle of the night and slipped off until she rolled over and felt an emptiness in the place her pup had been.

Liquid honey eyes shot open and the wolfess sat up with a gasp. She peered around the modest tree house that they had taken up as a temporary dwelling (until Shawchert could secure Orin’s favorite for her). There was Titania, but where was Juliet? “Juliet? Juliet!” She called in a panic; her daughter wasn’t in the home.

Orin leaped off of the mat of pelts that served as a temporary mattress and ran outside – Juliet wasn’t out here on the platform either. Oh no, not again! Nightmares swam through her head and clouded reason as she imagined all the terrible things that could have happened to her child. Quickly, Orin latched the door from the outside so Titania couldn’t wander off if she woke up, and ran down the spiraling stairway that led to the forest floor.

Tears of fear started to well in her eyes and blur her vision, and she wiped them away in frustration. She couldn’t cry now, she needed to be able to see to find her daughter. “Juliet! Juliet!” The mother called as she made her way through the woods. She thought she found the girl’s scent and did her best to follow it, but everyone knew Orin’s sense of smell was one of her weakest qualities.

She’s gone! I have to call the pack. We have to find her! Orin clutched at her chest as she tilted her head back and let out two long, fearful howls. She prayed Shawchert would be near enough to hear her… Or someone, anyone. The borders needed to be closed off fast. Her little girl was out there!

#400+

<style>
#ogift-hedgehog {width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:480px;font-size:13px;font-family:Times New Roman, Times, serifs;text-align:justify;margin:0px auto;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:2px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;line-height:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;letter-spacing:3px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table {background-color:#bcb2a8;border:1px solid #000000;outline:0px solid #ffffff;padding:0px;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:210px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #bcb2a8;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Vxj5X.png);color:#000000;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table b {color:#3f8407;text-shadow:1px 1px 5px #ffffff;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:3px;}
</style>[/html]
WC:3+ LOL

[html]

The child pulled her body up a bit, rolling her front part of her body up, then lifting her read up a bit, so that she was able to look towards the brown adult she wolf, giving a soft steady wag of her tail. This lady seemed to understand that sometime you just couldn’t sleep, and you had to do something. Then with the promise of her not telling the child’s mother, made the tan and cream female pup feel like a ton of brick lifted off her little chest. ”Oh thank you so much Ms. Momma worries too much.” The child really did love her mother, but it was true she was a bit of a worry wart, she knew if her mother had taken the time to let them see who helped make them, that was enough to make the Moonsong child believe that they were going to be here for a bit, though if her mother decided to uproot and move, Juliet would be running right after her. She was never ever going to leave her mom, she would live with her forever, or until she made her upset. You know typical preteen child.

The child’s eyes sparked a game hmm? That sounded great. Oh unless there was a catch to it, then she would be ever so willing to play”A game?” Her ears swilled around upon her furry little head. She looked to the lady with a hint of question resting in her body as she shifted her neck over her shoulders and her head back a bit. ”What type of game?”

Thank god Sky knew a few ways to make Momma Takekuro, maybe not so mad at the child. There was a howl, then it was there again. She squealed a high pitched squeal that only a girl could have come out of her mouth as she looked to Sky. ”IT’S A GHOST!” She was filled with a sudden upset of panic. The child whined as she ran behide the older lady cowering down to the ground.

[/html]