Who's the crazy lady?
OOC: Do as you wish and I shall follow ^_^ (testing my new gal out for the real world)
WC: 434

IC:

It had been days since they had released her into these foreign lands. Everything smelled different she didn't like it. They had given her one goal and that was to collect their treasures. Only in her mind the things others saw as junk or useless trinkets she saw as priceless pieces for the sky people. How she would describe them was always changing; the images in her mind constantly in disarray when she was like this. What seemed to the coy-dog a delightfully jewelled rod to others it was merely a twig.

She muttered as she walked along the road, constantly changing direction. She had no destination, just a goal she needed to succeed in otherwise they would take her. They would force horrible things upon her; they would torment her as they had her father. No… no… can’t… She picked up a stone and at some point she set it down only to pick it up again ten minutes later. Bag… cart… something… needin’ it. She set the items down carefully treating them as though they were precious. Her strange southern accent was quite strong as she spoke. Its ok little creatures y’all are going to settle just right. In the time that lapsed since the episode began it must have been hours.

She finally crafted an odd carrier for the items. There, y’all sit tight I can ‘t be losin’ any of ya to the road. She carried along with her business dragging three large branches merely held together by her hand. There were leaves trailing her erratic path as she eventually found herself by a stream. Well looky here, I do say my belly is achin’ for some dindin. Shall we? She startled at her “cart” not seeing precious little creatures anymore but tiny beasts. Her ears pulled back, she did not want to displease them. Ok, I’ll get you some of daddy’s famous soup. The dark colored coyote approached the stream. Her fear raised much higher as she turned her back to the tiny beasts. She dipped her hands in the water cupping a portion in her palms. She carefully watered the random items that remained motionless, she yelped suddenly. No… please… I was only tryin’ to feed ya.

The thin almost emaciated wolf shut her greyish blue eyes rubbing her finger as though deeply bitten. She went to the stream and washed the “wound.” Why do they want ya little demons anyhow She heard an approach of someone else. She ran to the cart grabbing a thin blunt stick. She growled. Who be there? Be warned I am armed!
((He's a bit schizophrenic. Just FYI. And I hope you don't mind, but I'm playing him a year older than he is.))

He had been watching the strange woman for a while. After a few moments, he left the brush he was standing in, his golden eyes curious. Liam set his hands on his hips. He was tall, and not so much bulky as he was well built. "I'm Liam. Who are you talking to?" His eyes darted to the collection of things she'd been pouring river water on, then returned to survey her again. "You talk funny. Do you like fire?"

The butterflies were talking to him again, their black silk wings rustling dryly against the autumn leaves in his mind. The cold couldn't get here soon enough. He cocked his head, half listening to the butterflies, half watching her. "I think they like you. But you still talk funny."

He paused, his eyes staring blankly for a moment. The black butterflies were singing. He wondered if he were to join their song, if he would burst into a pile of ashes. Sometimes he could see them staring at him from the ashes of the body he'd burned. An evil one, the black wolf that had hurt him. Or at least one of them. Black wolves were sent from hell. The butterflies told him so.
[html]
Bleh. I like writing for her but my grammar just sucks today XD

WC: 276

The girl gripped the "blade" tightly when he finally exposed himself. She tilted her head to the side her breathing slightly quickened. What business is it to you who I am talking to. They just be little creatures... they are mine... no... no not mine, theirs. She felt offended by the male's words but she answered the question regardless. I do not... not from the sky anyway... it frightens me. Do you know of them? She gripped the twig tighter when he mentioned them. Tell 'em... tell 'em I have what they want. What they asked for. She went to the collected items picking them up carefully to show. See... See! She looked up at the second yell of the word.

She set her ice colored eyes back on the male. Do... do you be one of 'em? Or just one of their spies. Her defenses were still up but they had settled. From what she knew of them they were cruel and heartless. They would prod and poke her if she let them near. She would not let them near again, she just hoped she had the strength. The skinny coy-dog watched the male... she was curious though. He did not speak like them... did not act like them. I am Belle, Belle Fromante. To the female in that moment that was her name, but if she set herself to a calm her true name would come. The dark colored coyote cross pushed the short straight cut hair behind her ears. A polite smile finally fell upon her face. Though she still gripped the imaginary weapon in a poised position to defend herself if necessary.

Xyza Walks. Xyza Talks. Xyza Thinks The Other is Aware

<style type="text/css">
.xyzabelieves-ooc {padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; font-style:oblique; font-size:11px; text-align:right}
.xyzabelieves-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves b {font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#009900; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#009900;font-family:roman; }
.xyzabelieves p {font-size:12px; text-indent:20px; padding:15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.xyzabelieves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#020A00; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 0px 0px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:575px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
He grinned at her. "Belle, I am not a spy, nor am I one of them. I am Liam, and I make fire." He focused. For a moment, he saw the creatures she spoke of. He nodded slowly. "The butterflies will be pleased." He grinned at her. Clearly, she was one of the blessed, just as he and his mother were. His eyes darkened at the mention of fire from the sky.

"They send the fire from the sky to let me know there is another Shadow who needs destroyed, Belle. I am the one who's destiny it is to destroy all the shadows." He grinned, his golden eyes glittering. He still stood away from her, keeping her 'weapon' between the two.

"So why'd they bite ya?"