No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
The child moved towards the barn, the sun resting high in the sky. The child once again was looking for something to do, she was always able to find something, and whether or not it was something good for the young she wolf was a different topic. The kids kept her nose down to the ground as she sniffed around learning all the scents of these new lands. The tan and cream she wolf moved from the check in spot that she had with her mother, as she snuck around looking for something to do, she was still to new and a little too young to leave the pack lands.
With a flick of her tail she smiled as she walked into the stables, there was so many animals here, so much trouble that could be found to get into. The child walked into the stable, she was quickly greeted with the over bearing scent of sweat and animals by products. Running back out of the stable then she wolf sat down panting and gagging, the scent was horrid! The female looked back to the stable, and shook her head she had the idea of chasing after the chickens, but that plan failed as soon as she got a whiff of the stable. The child then moved over to where the garden is, there that was a good plan, lying out in the sun near the garden. The child smacked her lips as she talked over to the garden she laying under one of the corn leaves, it offered just enough shade for the child that she could lay and enjoy the sun while not getting to hot from the sun light.
He knew how to shift, yes, but today he chose not to. He paced the streets on four paws, the butterflies depressingly silent. He enjoyed listening to their dry rustling. To have it absent was disheartening. Golden eyes drifted listlessly, watching everything and nothing. The heat was tiring today. He yawned, his eyes catching movement out by the barn. He padded over there, hoping in a way it was something that would liven the day. In the garden, he almost stumbled over a puppy.

Golden eyes narrowed. "What are you doing laying here, kid? I could have gotten hurt stumbling over you." His listless attitude had turned confrontational. It was fairly often the boy's mood changed rapidly like that. He glared down at the pup, his ears back with aggression, but not much in the mood to actually hurt the stupid whelp. Without the butterflies whispering to him, he was really all bark and no bite.

Overhead the sun pushed down on him, making him feel as if he were roasting. He hated the sun. He wished he'd have stayed inside, to avoid the hateful heat of the day. At night the butterflies were louder, anyways.
[html]
As far as Juliet cared she had just as much of a right to be around in these pack lands as anyone else and if anyone had anything to say about it, well she would bite there ear right off. Well maybe not clear off but she would let them know that size didn’t mean a thing that she had a temper to pack to make up for her size. When the male started snapping at her, she shook her head sitting up as she glared at him, her eyes let the male who really wasn’t that much older than her. ”oh, I’m so sorry I didn’t notice that I need to watch where I laid.” Her voice started off so soft and sweet like the little angel that she could be, but to where it came to the last three words her voice changed and flipped into the hell bent pre-teen that she was. Shaking her coat she snorted as she stood up, as her eyes matched the boys. ”Wouldn’t it be so much better if you would say “Oh I’m sorry Ms. Moonsong, my stupid head didn’t see you there! I’m nothing more but a stupid clumsy air headed boy!” She snorted, she might be just a child but she did not see a need to put up with any of the rudeness that came from any one. Now sure, if she had done something then she would take it, but from him? Hardly! The Moonsong princess would hold her ground against the rudeness of someone like him![/html]
((WC: 3+))

Golden eyes narrowed as the male stared at her. His lips curled back. This little whelp needed to be taught a lesson. She was a foolish child to be messing with him. "My stupid air-headed self is about to beat your little bitchy ass, kiddo." He paused deliberately, then added in a sarcastic sneer, "Gee, sorry. Ms. Moonsong." He stepped forward, his full grown frame dwarfing hers.

"A little child like you should be more careful about who they mouth off to." Sharp fangs clicked together as he bit off each word, spitting them at her. Golden eyes stared disdainfully at the younger fae, wondering idly how much trouble he would get into for teaching her her place in life. Females were lesser than males. That would always be the case. And all black wolves were evil. That was the truth.

His eyes bored into hers as the summer sun beat down on the duo. It felt to him like it was the hottest day of the entire summer, but even the oppressive heat didn't make him back down. He wasn't going to back down, giving dominance to this whiny female. It just wasn't in the mud hued male. His lips curled back from his fangs as he glared at her, a growl rumbling deep in his throat.

In a sad way, an outsider would find this scene amusing. Two wolves, both under the age of one, glaring at each other and vying for dominance just like the adults. Anyone who knew the male, though, would be alarmed. Liam wasn't the type to back down. Unless, of course, the butterflies were whispering to him, in which case his actions were unpredictable. After all, while his father persisted in the worship of Rhiannon, Liam's deities were the black butterflies and their dry whispers.
[html]

wc:3+

The child might have been much smaller and also by far younger then the rust red marked male that stood in front of her. She might have been only six moons old of age, but her view on manners and how to treat others where well…strange to say the least. The child said what was on her mind with no mercy for the others feelings, to her feelings where way over rated. Juliet did not understand why he had to be so mean to her, or rude for that matter. The child believed that she had every right to be lying out in the sun shine.

Juliet would not back down till the male was nice to her, he was being rude and rudeness was not something the autistic child did not have room in her head for rudeness. Her head was always flooding with questions and numbers. ”Mouth off?” she repeated slowly with a tone of questioning in her voice. The child stepped back wards looking at the golden eye male as she twisted her head trying to figure out what the male had meant by that statement. ”My mouth did not come off! It is still upon my mouth! Just like yours!” the child snorted as she stomped her foot at the male. What was it with all of these wolves saying things that just where not able to happen.”You stupid head!” she spat at the male, then she pushed her chest up, puffing all up like a puffer fish ”You need to be nice! Momma says that rudeness is not okay! Rude, rude, stupid poopie smelling air head BOY!” She snarled at him, as her teeth clicked back at the male. The Moonsong child was not going to back down from this male; he didn’t scare her! Nope! And that just might be a very foolish action.

[/html]
The girl started yapping at him, and his hackles raised further. She was snarling and snapping at him. That was really enraging the young Rhiannon male. Her words set him off further. ”You need to be nice! Momma says that rudeness is not okay! Rude, rude, stupid poopie smelling air head BOY!” With a sneer, he shot his words at her. "I'm sure your mommy would say that calling names is rude too, but I see that ain't stopping you." He stepped forward, his full grown frame dwarfing the smaller female. he glared down at her, the sun shining off of his very sharp fangs, contemplating giving her a few scars to remind her of whats what. Finally, he lunged forward to grab the girl by the scruff and drag her down.

His plan was to drag the potty mouthed child and drag her to the stable. There was plenty of horse dung he could drop the whiny child into. She would deserve it after the way she acted towards him. It would so serve the little brat right. No one called him stupid childish names, not even a stupid whiny brat like her. He was the one the butterflies had chosen, he was the one who would destroy each and every shadow wolf that existed. His rumbling growl became an aggressive snarl while he lunged at her.
[html]

Juliet had no issues saying what was on her mind, and like always she never thought of the repercussion that could come from her words. Her mind knew that what was coming out of her mouth was the truth however the truth was making this male very upset, and he was snapping back at her. The Moonsong child was finding out that the truth was her most dangerous weapon when it came to dealing with this boy.

His words made her feel warm, it wasn’t a warm that she liked when her mother, father or sister touched her, even though she only liked to be touched when it was on her teams. ”Not calling you names! Air head Boiiieeeee Ayyiieee!!!” She screamed as the male made his move, she gulped not understanding why he couldn’t have just said sorry as she took off running, though her legs where long for a pup of her age, it wasn’t enough to push her out of the way of the boy.

Feeling the male’s mouth upon her scruff, she shook her head trying to get away from the male, but it seemed that his grip on her only got grew tighter and tighter. ”Let go smelly boy!! LET GO!” There was something wrong with this male, he was strange. Why would he want to hurt her for telling the truth?! He was the strangest of them all.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 232 :: OOC: Jumping in with permission. Naughty Liam.

Shawchert had been doing his usual rounds. He was now headed to Sky’s where he would once again be trying to court her into wanting him back. He had convinced her one night, but it seemed that she had regretted it, she wouldn’t talk to him. His feet had healed mostly from the glass and before he made it anywhere near the medic’s house, he heard his daughter scream. His heart lept and he dropped anything he was holding at the time and sprinted towards his yelling daughter. The scene before him was not one he was about to tolerate, a boy having grabbed his daughter, and her writhing to get out of his mouth.

“PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN RIGHT NOW!”

The large brute growled, a tone that meant he wasn’t in the mood to being messed with. He would give this kid only a few seconds before showing him he meant business. The boy was old enough to understand the rules of the pack, and him disobeying one, by harassing his daughter, taking her up when she apparently didn’t want to be picked up. Shawchert was furious. He was nearly as over protective of his daughters as Orin was now, nad his eyes had blood in them, though the brute would never allow himself to hurt another pup, he sure as heck could scare the boy.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat!

[/html]
((No wonder Liam has the rank of shame. LOL))

She had taken off, and his larger frame had spun to grab her. She continued to insult him, and he shook her to stop her irritating little words. Her screaming was loud and annoying, and he considered the water trough instead of horse dung, but his thoughts were interrupted by a familiar form appearing. Liam wasn't the chubby puppy Shawchert had shared his kill with anymore, and golden eyes stared balefully at the larger male. His eyes narrowed, but he released the squirming brat, right overtop a mud puddle. 'Accidentally,' of course. He didn't wait to make sure she ended up in the mud, but stepped back, staring at Shawchert defiantly.

He was eight months old, and according to the rotten little brat at his feet, a mean bully. In his eyes he had every right to punish her for being so rude to him, although the pack's protector -Juliet's father- might not and probably wouldn't see it that way. He opened his mouth, intending to say something suave and mature. What came out, however, surprised him with it's petulant childish tone.

"She started it, Shawchert." The boy sat on his haunches, staring balefully at the adult. Yesterday, Skye had lectured him and knocked him down to the Traditore rank. Not that he cared, he never had wanted to be some dumb merchant anyway. But there was still no way he would let some stupid little girl boss him around. It wasn't in the muddy colored boy to let the littler girl boss him around and get him in trouble.
[html]

She knew she couldn’t fight him to get free, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t hope that her mother or father would hear her scream if she screamed loud enough. The Moonsong child just hopped that she could scream loud enough that they could hear her cry for help. She did what she knew how to do best, scream and squirming hoping that she could either be saved by one of the pack members that knew her, or by one of her adult family members.

A booming sound of her father’s voice came ringing into her ears. Her tail lashed upon the ground as she was so thankful to hear him. This time she knew she couldn’t be scolded for going too far. The child was in the pack lands just laying enjoying the sun when he tripped over her. The stupid smelly air head boy that he was. Oh she did not like him what so ever and would never allow him to touch her like she let her family.

Running to her father, and quickly ducking be hide her father’s leg, she poked her little head out from be hide his leg. She glared at the male, with nothing but dislike in her eyes for him. ”I did not!” the pup spoke up as she moved to stand beside her fearless father. ”Stupid air head boy! If you would be watching where you where walking you wouldn’t have tripped over me! Air head mean boy!!!” the pup screamed out at the Rhiannon boy that stood across from her.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 263 ::OOC: sorry for the delay Sad

Shawchert stood quiet as Liam spoke his arms crossed, the excuse did not hinder Shawchert's unhappy look, though his daughter spoke before he could say anything. He felt a rush of unhappiness as she also started egging the boy on. He groaned and then cleared his throat.

“That is enough Juliet! It is one thing to defend yourself, another to make someone try to continue. As for you Liam, you are older, and I thought you were wiser than this. I had hoped you would be a good role model to my own children, but I am sorely disappointed. Your father will hear about this, and so will Skye.”

He said, his voice stern but he did not raise it again. He had no need to. He was very disappointed in Liam. He really was hoping to have a good role model for his own children, and Liam had been a nice boy when he'd met him. Shaw was not happy with the way this one turned out, though how could he not with a father such as his. He stood proctectively over his daughter, no mater who started it, he would defend anyone, especially his own children. He wasn't about to lose another child and the way Liam had her in his mouth suggested something quite sinister. What it was the man couldn't know.

“Now I think we should make up, and be on our way, understood?”

He looked over at Liam, then Juliet, though that was hard to as she was right behind his legs.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]
((WC:238))
Liam snorted, a disdainful sound. "My father don't give a rats ass about where I am or what I'm doing. He's too wrapped up in his girlfriend." A smirk crossed the boys lips as the butterflies whispered in his ear. "But then, you know that already, didn't you?" The almost smile left his face as his golden eyes hardened. "Your daughter or not, I ain't apologizing to her unless she apologizes first." If he'd been in optime form, he'd have crossed his arms stubbornly. As it was, his posture gave enough indications he would drag this on, regardless of what anyone said to him.

He turned his gaze on the smaller girl, wrinkling his lips enough to show the glitter of his fangs. Her daddy rushed in and saved her, of course. Stupid little brat. He'd get her back for this some day. He stood abruptly, his hackles raised. "Forget it man, I'm outta here. Go ahead and tell Skye, tell me father. I don't care. You can tell Daddy's little girlfriend too for all I care." He was already Traditore, the lowest rank in the pack. He didn't care, he only stuck around to find out what test the butterflies had in store for him.

He deliberately turned his back on Shaw, uncaring if the male called him back or not. His ear were flattened in aggression, his posture stiff. He hated this pack, he really did.
[html]

WC:3+

The child was hurt that her father had scolded her for standing up to her-self. With a gasp she looked up at her father open mouthed. What had she done to warrant his harsh tone and harsh words? With a look of confusion she looked up to her father with her mouth hanging wide open. ”But Daddy, he IS a stupid air head boy!” The Moonsong child couldn’t help it, she didn’t understand why she was being told to be nice, when she was being nothing but truthful, maybe it was on the line of brutal but still it was honest about the boy.

Granted her father stood over her and she was still tucked behide his feet with only her head poking out from behide him. ”Make up with him? No way!” The child stomped her feet as she tossed her head up in the air shaking it. She could not and would not ever make up with someone with the likes of him! He was mean to her and all he would have had to say to her was excuses me or sorry, but no. He was mean and rude, something he should have known better about.

The words that came from the boy mouth made the child raise her lips around her fangs, snarling at him. There was something about him that she just did not like. He was quite rude. ”I didn’t start it!!!” She protested. How was this all turning out to be something that she started, yes he was older and bigger but she was still in the right here with this fight, and she knew it!

She watched the boy turn his back on her father, if her jaw could have hit to floor it would have. The child didn’t have the well refined manners but she knew not to turn her back on her father, she knew that was asking for a nip on her rump.

[/html]