I'm here, is anyone listening?
[html]

OOC: Alright, when Nikki first came to Aniwaya (as mentioned in his bio) he was wounded. He has a little memory loss and isn't feeling the greatest but he's lost his horse in all the commotion and is out looking for her. His hawk Soka is present, he follows him everywhere. He is currently in Optime Form.
Word Count: 370

Nikki pushed himself up slowly and flinched when a wave of nausea threatened to push him down again. Obviously he wasn't well enough to be off running around yet and as if to prove the point he was thrown into a coughing fit, followed by a whole lot of dry heaving. Gasping for breath he noticed his head throbbed and as he opened his eyes his world spun as if he had just gotten off some insane roller coaster ride. Slowly he pushed himself into a seated position, his left eye, the one he could see from scanning the area quietly. He vaguely remembered talking with some people, something about becoming a medicine man once he was well enough. He knew this meant he'd become part of the tribe that saved him but he honestly was rather foggy as to what exactly was going on here.

A deep sorrow had seemed to fall over him as he looked around. Where was Soka, and what about his mare? He'd left her behind when he'd went hunting, so more then likely she was tied to a tree somewhere, scared and alone. It was then that he heard the familiar screech. His ears perked forward and his lips curled in a pleasant smile. "Soka!" He winced, his ears ringing for a moment and his head throbbing lightly. He shouldn't scream so loudly. Another moment passed before the large bird flew into the hut and landed on his shoulder, dropping a fish in his lap. He couldn't help but to chuckle softly. "Thank you Soka, I hope you've not been causing anyone any trouble." He murmured.

He took a few moments to eat the meal he'd been brought and when he was satisfied, he slowly rose to his feet and headed outside. He was still a bit weak but he managed to get up and walk around and that was good right? With Soka here now, he could go find Dre'ma. Surely with the help of his hawk he could find her easily enough. He'd forgotten about the fact that others had been concerned and watching him, all of that slipped from his mind as he started off, of course, in the wrong direction.

Nikolieth walks. "Nikolieth talks." Nikolieth thinks

<style type="text/css">
.nikoli b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ca1d1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nikoli .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nikoli p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nikoli {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#152730; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2mpkb35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#306a9e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 345(+2+10) :: Hiii!! I just had to answer to this. By the way, Kali is Luna's ghost companion. She is not a Spirit Guide, so only certain people can see her, and in such case, she would appear as a semi-transparent body. You can choose whether your character can see her or not. XD btw welcome to AniWaya!

Since the militar party had left the last night, the Kunikoti hadn't been able to remain in her own home for too long. Saxif had come to talk to her once the meeting was over, and had explained her that all she wanted was to warn the other pack of Maska's terrible plans. All that Luna hoped was that everything was ok. Her steps had taken her away from the village and into the open field, her only company being Kali, the ghost tha often accompained her during walks like this one. All she wanted to do was to reassure the brunette. Her nuzzles cheered the woman a bit, even though her touch only felt like a cold sensation in the hand to her.

Trying to distract herself, the medic began to pick up small objects to attach them to her hair, as it was her habit. Kali was glad that at least part of the normal behaviour of the masked woman was still present, but when the breeze began to blow in her direction, she catched a foreign scent. It didn't seem familiar at all, so she decided to follow it, finding herself before another male with an uncommon color pattern on his pelt. "Hey!" She called out to him. Kali didn't get too far from her side, and scrutinized the stranger's figure with suspiciously, though her eyes didn't betray any emotion. "I have never seen you here. Do you have any busyness with AniWaya?" The masked woman said as she walked closer to him. She had developed a certain distrust for people who she didn't know, which somehow balanced her way-too-friendly nature. However, the same time, she noticed something unusual on the man's body, and it had nothing to do with the bird perched on his shoulder. "Do you feel ok?" She said as she stretched an arm towards him. The way he had been walking was unusual for a healthy canine. Specially a male. Was he sick? he had no apparent injuries. Her green eyes never left his as she scruited him.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: eheheh, thanks for joining. His odd markings of course, is because he dyes his fur.
Word Count: 300

Here comes trouble. In tune with his emotions, the hawk screeched when he saw the approaching woman, taking flight and circling overhead. Nikki simply curled his lips in a weak smile and chuckled softly. "You've not seen me because I've not been here long. I'm new to Aniwaya." He hoped she wouldn't continue asking him questions. He had to find Dre'ma and he couldn't do it if people stopped him along the way. Unfortunately for him she continued questioning him, this time his health. Another weak smile was offered followed by a soft sigh. "Nothing I can't handle. Just happened to get on a bucks bad side." If it wasn't for this tribe, he'd probably be in a lot worse shape then he was now. They'd given him a warm place to sleep and recover and a couple of people had checked in on him now and again.

His one blue eye stared at her, studying her, while the right eye was white and dead, not moving at all. He also took note of the spirit who was following her. Not a guide, simply a companion it would seem. Would they try to stop him from leaving? He hoped not because he was in no position to argue and he needed to go find his mare. Soka... He said softly, holding his arm out to the hawk who quickly perched there. Soka was his eyes in a way, the bird helped him when he needed it. Looking back to Luna he quirked a brow curiously. I need to go find my horse. Unfortunately for him another wave of nausea came over him and he heaved once more, losing a bit of the fish he'd previously eaten to the earth below. He groaned softly. "Please don't try to stop me, I need to go. He was determined, he could care for himself.

<style type="text/css">
.nikoli .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nikoli {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#152730; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2mpkb35.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#306a9e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

330(+2) :: hehe, i know XD I power played Niko a bit in the end of my post, but if you want me to change it i will.

The initial wariness was soon replaced by relief when he announced that he was part of the pack too, though he must have been very new. But that relief turned into wariness again when she say how he tried to cut off the topic and go away. She didn't believe him when he said that he could handle it. Her expert eyes could notice that there was something wrong with him. His berathing wasn't normal, neither his smell. He didn't smell healthy at all.

With his blue eye (the other seemed to be completely blind.) he eyed the place where the grey eyed ghost stood, making the medic wonder if he could really see it. She was about to ask that when he called his company animal, a hawk, and turned around to leave. Luna would've allowed him to go if it wasn't by the fact that he throwed up shortly after. She moved forward when he bent to release his stomach contents, placing her gentle hands on both of his platebones. "No, you are not ok. You can't go too far in that condition." He asked --almost whined-- her not to stop him, but she denied his request with an energetic head shake. "You have just thrown up. If you keep like that you may end up passing out." His determination told her that no matter how much he held him, he would still struggle to keep on with his task. "At least let me go with you. Three pairs of eyes are better than one." She stated, counting Kali, who looked at her as she said those words. "What? Luna looked back at her with a warning in her eyes. Sensing that the brunette would likely win the argue, she sighed. "Fine, I'll help." Luna nodded approvingly and helped the man to straighten up. "Is it ok if we come along? just to help to search for your horse." That, and to keep a close eye on him.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: It's alright ^.^ He's such a stubborn boy.
Word Count: 300+

"I'll be back soon Dre'ma, I need to hunt differently tonight. The chase calls to me." He'd tethered her to the tree and took the time to shift. Once he was in lupus form, quickly he propelled himself across the lands until he came upon a small herd of deer. Soka screeched overhead and the low chirp of crickets drifted through the night air. When he got close enough, the wolf lunged after the buck and took chase. He'd gotten close enough that he managed to graze his claws across the soft skin of the creature who in turn kicked out at him and from there it became a blur.

The memory was crystal clear but he couldn't remember where he'd come from, who his family was or even where he'd been headed before he was brought to Aniwaya. The man cursed his mistakes and sighed softly. "I never said I was okay, I simply said that it was nothing I couldn't handle." He offered her a somewhat cocky smile and shrugged. He peered at the ghost with his good eye, watching in silence before turning back to Luna. "I don't care if you want to come but I need to find her one way or another."

The oddly colored man lifted his arm for Soka to jump on his shoulder and headed off in the direction he thought was correct until the hawk took off from his shoulder, flying in the opposite direction. With a groan he turned and headed in that direction. At this rate, he wouldn't find the mare, his hawk would!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

225w :: XD

Even though the words didn't carry a sharp tone, his words were not very friendly. Dismissing that fact, the female nodded, glad that at least he allowed her to accompain him. Turning his back on her, he began to walk in one direction, but she hadn't even finished to give the first step when the male's hawk took off in the opposite direction, the marked male making a sharp turn to follow the bird. Luna was a bit confused at first, but she finally followed him. The white, unmaterial wolfess was stepping in her ankles. She would have preferred to keep walking with her friend alone, but meeting this newcomer had risen her mood considerably, so she couldn't complain.

Meanwhile, the brunette began to watch their surroundings, her ears perked up and her nose catching every single smell floating in the air. She began to grow more anxious as they walked on. She wasn't very used to silences, and she feared that if they kept on like that, she would start to have dark thoughts about what was happening beyond Crimson Dreams' borders. So, catching up qith him, she tried to start a small conversation. "I do not know your name yet. I am Luna Sabino, Kinikoti of the pack." He must have already been familiarized with the rank. Somebody should have already told him.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Oh dear, I have a feeling this might be funny.
Word Count: 300+

This stranger was not the only person here who was confused. He could have swore they came in from the other direction but Soka said otherwise and he knew the hawk was better with directions then he was so he decided to follow him. His steps were slow and a bit awkward but he seemed to manage. He didn't mind the silence either. Right now he ,was trying to think, trying to remember a few forgotten details. He remembered speaking with a couple members of the tribe and he remembered deciding to join them but he couldn't remember for the life of him what rank he held within the tribe though he knew what was most likely. He'd known earlier when he first awoke but it'd slipped his mind since then.

"I'm Nikolieth but you can call me Nikki." He responded dryly. Her words seemed to spark his memory and his lips curled in a cocky smile. "You're not the only one." His words were followed by a soft chuckle before his gaze rose to the skies, peering up at Soka to be sure he was still on the right path. "Soka might be able to lead us straight back to Dre'ma. He's good with direction. He helps me hunt and has served as a messenger at times. He's very good company." He enjoyed speaking of his pets since he was proud of them both.

There were a few times that the stubborn man stumbled but he was quick to steady himself without needing the help of his new acquaintance, at least for now. That didn't last long. After walking for a while he was plagued with another coughing fit, followed by a few more heaves in which he managed, somehow to keep what was left of his stomach contents where they belonged. A soft groan was given as he looked over to her. "Is there anywhere near here, not far off our path that we can get a drink?" He needed something cool to sooth his throat and hopefully his stomach as well.

It would have also been good to take a break, so if there was water nearby they could sit for a while. A shrill whistle drifted through the air and soon Soka was back with them again, perched on his shoulder and waiting.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

579(+5) :: I believe that myself as well X3

Since the yellow hued man did not complain about her tryouts to start a talk, she assumed that he had no objection on socializing a bit. Plus, he had smiled when he announced the coincidence between their ranks. The girl's black rimmed lips curved in a smile as a response to this. It wasn't a great news, but she considered a good thing that there were more capable hands in the pack now that the war had been decleared between both packs. "I am glad that there are more medics within us." With 'us' she meant the people who was still loyal to the fallen leader, Dawali, and herself. She doubted that Maska and his guardians would care about that topic. He only thought of war, not of the tribe's health.

The pride that he felt for his animals was very clear when he spoke about them. Specially the falcon, who was currently guiding them. This was unusual for the brunette, to say the least, but not crazy at all. Nikki seemed very fond of his companion, so she realized that they had a strong bond, probably as strong as that that Kali and her had developed through time. She followed the man's gaze as he spoke about his friend, but when he tripped for the first time she re-focused her atention on him. She made only one attempt to help him steady himself before he rejected his support, yet she did not take her eyes away from him, just in case that he wasn't able to stay on his feet the next time that he wobbled.

The way he was forcing himself when he was not in his best condition was just wrong for the woman, and this proved being right when suddenly several violent coughs took over him. Her hands flew to his torso to keep him straight. His efforts to prevent his stomach contents from leaving his body were successful, and he even managed to speak after his heaves. The mask that was her face held a scold as she saw him straightening up, but she would not deny him his request. Sighing, she moved in the direction that would lead them to the creek that passed along the AniWayan territory. "There is a creek on that direction." She nodded towards said water fountain. "Hopefully there will be a pond close enough so you do not have to walk for too long." Kali catched up with her as they changed their path once again. The ghost's face was completely blank, but Luna was debating herself whether to guide him to the creek or to drag him to her hut instead. "Nikolieth, you realize that you are really sick, right?" She turned her head in the male's direction. "These lands are relatively safe. I doubt that your horse could be in serious danger. Besides, if somebody else finds it, they would take it to the stables, with the other horses-Look! there's a small pond." Dark fingers pointed towards a small crystal mirror that reflected the plants surrounding it. Once she reached its edge, she smelled the water making sure that it was drinkable, and motioned the other to get closer with her hand. "Here, avast yourself." She said, smiling widely at the one-eyed wolf and leaving aside the topic of his health for a while. In the other hand, the ghost lady rested beside the brunette, her stone gaze on the stranger as he approached the pair.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: ---
Word Count: ---

This was stupid and he couldn't deny it, having been trained as a medic before he left his family he knew that a head injury was nothing to toy with. He was lucky to have Luna there to help him if he needed it but what if she hadn't come along? He shuddered at the thought and offered her a faint smile when she spoke to him. "Well, I'm glad that I can be of service." Silence had befallen their walk up until he got sick again. She spoke of a river and then a pond before asking if he knew he was sick. He offered a soft chuckle in return.

"I know Luna, I'm not a fool." His words were a bit more bitter then he'd intended and he shook his head slowly. "She's got my things with her." He sighed once again. "I really don't want anything coming up missing." His lungs burned from all the coughing and heaving he'd done and his throat was raw from the stomach acids. Water was all he cared about for the moment thought he wouldn't admit it. When she pointed out the small pond he grinned. Good. Leaning down he cupped his hands, bringing water to his mouth to drink. The cool liquid felt good against his burning throat.

Once he'd gotten his fill he instructed Soka to guide them once more and the hawk took flight with a loud screech. He smiled and followed the creature but the pain in his head was coming back and the world seemed to slip in and out of darkness. He wasn't sure he could make it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

370(+2) :: XD

The Kunikoti observed how the painted man drank the precious liquid from his hands. The sound that his throat made as he swallowed it made Luna thirsty herself, so she removed her eyes from him for a few seconds to lean down and drink some water directly from the pool, using her hands to support her heavy torso.

She understood his reasons to be so eager to find his mare. Of course that she would've insisted on looking for her stuff if she ever lost it, but there was an enormous gap between looking after something for hours and looking for something for hours while being sick. But she did not push the matter further. At least she hoped that her presence would be useful in case that he suddenly fainted or puked again. So, once her thirst was satiated, she turned to the cyclops on time to see him instructing his hawk to lead the way.

She stood up quickly and prepared to follow him, when she began to see his body trembling a bit, his only eye focusing and unfocusing. This was a sign that he was having a headache, and not a light one. A scowl crossed the masked female's features at this sight. The man was foolish, and he would probably faint if he kept forcing himself like that. At first, the girl did not move from her place, knowing that he would reject her if she tried to support his weak body. But she didn't resist the urge to do something for more than five seconds when she darted forward and held the man by his shoulders. "Hey! careful! don't move too fast." She said as her hands grasped the man's collarbone and pushing him to the floor, not hard enough to throw him, only to indicate hi to follow the movement. "Try to lay on the floor for a few seconds, maybe you will feel better." She hoped that this time he would obey. If he claimed to be a medic as well, then he should've been aware of his condition. But then realization stuck her. He was attached to his mare and to his stuff. He wouldn't let go of them so easily.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]