Immigrants of War
[html]

Dated after exile and travel...Yay, get to see your guy's home.

Saxif was finding it hard to stay awake much longer. She felt her eyes beginning to droop her body starting to slump. The shift of her injured mate was the only thing keeping her awake. Jager snorted every now and again she could tell he was worried and the extra weight was getting to him. Her body ached from the fight and from the trail. It had been an insane time since just before her exile. Though she had no energy to be angry anymore she could still feel it there. Like a sick little pup ready to break the wings of a bird. Too many have harmed her mate, too many would have to pay. He started petting her mate's smooth hair. Her whisper escaped softly into her ear. Shi-babe. Please don't die on me, I have too much to do for you and I need you. I love you. She lightly licked the top of her head as the scarred beaten girl lay against her chest. She couldn't believe the bruises on her mate, unlike her own Shiloh's were greatly visible where her scars rested.

She could feel herself drifting again, narrowly slipping to the side but she held her mate firm. She would not fall if it meant her mate would awake in pain. She shook her head her wild hair drifted side to side. Suddenly they had stopped. She looked at Luna her friend and confidant who faithfully lead them. The brown wolf had stopped for a reason the huntress realized as a scent filled her nostrils. Her blurry tired eyes focused. They had arrived at the foot of the pack. Saxif had been weary to seek the aide of a new pack but knew it was necessary. Well... here goes nothing. The huntress let out a deafening howl, it was almost a cry for aide but she held it back to a request for an audience. They would now if the pack would accept it become immigrants of the war ever brewing. A war Saxif despised, a war she was determined to help end. Her injuries would not stop her in the slightest, the moment her mate was safe she would seek out those demons who defiled her home.

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

word count → 374 ;; table by lin
<style>
.saxif-friendsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saxif-friendscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saxif-friends p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saxif-friends b {color:#c2c2c2; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #183058; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saxif-friends {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#758EA3; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saxif-friendsinner{background-color:#183058; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #183058; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

272w :: Just one post before Skye comes by...XD

The walk from AniWaya to another safe place was exhausting for the healer. When she had first found her friends, mangled and lying there, the adrenaline rush had provided her with extra energy. But once they left the packlands she began to feel her body heavier. Her reactions were not very fast, and her movements became more mechanical. Right now, as she guided the equine that carried the two injured girls through the neutral terrain, her movements were completely mechanical. She had gotten used to walk, so now her steps were give without any command from her brain.

She had lost track of the time, but the lack of sunlight told her that the nightfall was very close. Or maybe it was already night? She had no idea. The only thing that really kept her from passing out right on her spot were the sound of the hooved of the horse and Saxif's voice pleading her mate not to die. Silently, Luna added her own pleas to Saxif's. She didn't want death. Not after she had tried to save the grey woman with all her might.

The smell of a nearby pack startled her. She came to a halt, perking her ears up and smelling the air fervently. Yes, there was another pack nearby. The relief and joy were overwhelming in that moment, but she had no energy to call the attention of the residents, so she allowed her friend to do it for her. Her howl was weak, but still loud enough so any nearby wolf could hear it. A smile crept into her face. Her friends would be safe now.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Smile

The female had heard the cry even from her home in Thornbury, it was so loud. Startled by the almost urgency in the voice - it wasn't quite that urgent, not yet, but it seemed to be bordering on it - she had rushed out of her house and ambled towards the section of the border where it came from. She didn't need clothes - it wasn't cold anymore, now that winter and spring were ending - so only her wiry and lean frame was visible, rather than the clothes she adorned as a child.

She skidded to a halt when she saw what was at her borders - two females on horses; one was barely conscious, and the other wasn't even conscious at all. They both had grievous wounds that were hard for Skye to look at; once she got over the shock of how hurt they both were, she noticed simultaneously their scent and the feathers that adorned their hair - AniWaya.

She noticed one that she hadn't before - a brown wolf, female, and also from AniWaya from the scent that she had on her body. She didn't seem to be hurt like the other two were, although she was by no means strong and completely healthy, either. Skye was slightly bewildered by the sight at first, but then calmed down and began to think logically - first, finding out what they were and why they were here.

"Who are you?" she asked, a bit sharper than intended. "How did you get hurt?" She felt sympathy for these people, who were weak and hurt, but her undying loyalty to her pack came first - she had to know if they were being followed, or if they had come alone, without the ones that had hurt them so.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly16 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6d4bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #514332; }
.freebjuly16 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly16 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6ac69; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly16a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796246; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#59452d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+
[/html]
[html]

300+

Saxif could feel her energy slipping away but she fought it with as much as she could. Come Luna take Shiloh. She lowered Shiloh into her friend's arms, she was quick to get off the large dune colored horse who looked back at her with deep dark blue eyes. She helped Luna settle the badly beaten wolf onto the ground, her eyes fluttering slightly as the movements occurred. Saxif was unsteady but she was relieved to stretch her legs that felt as though they were going numb from the ride. The fresh pain of her punishment caused her to wince as she stepped forward. She bowed in submission to the female who had approached them and the story just started to flow from her mouth.

Evening. I am Saxif Goldenfeather formally of AniWaya. We come to your borders in hopes for refuge. We have been maliciously attacked and unjustifiably exiled from our home. All by a new leader who has brought tyranny upon our lands and plans to spread it to others. As you can see my mate is barely struggling to stay conscious and I fear for her life. Our healer has thankfully helped us get here but she must return home soon as there will be more injured in the days to come. So I humbly ask for your mercy and understanding to take refuge here, as I am not equipped to care for my love on my own. She awaited her answer keeping her head low, her eyes down. It would be the first time she has submitted so easily, her desperation apparent. I can offer my skills as a hunter among other physical strengths once my energy is restored. She would not admit to her injuries, she was strong and would fight through any pain. She needed to, for the plans that had begun to form in her mind to save her home asked it of her.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Poor Shiloh

Shiloh whimpered slightly as she was laid on the ground, the warmth of her mate leaving her. She moved, causing her to tweak her broken ankle. She groggily opened her eyes, noticing she wasn't in AniWaya anymore. "Sax..." she whispered softly. Breathing too hard made her stomach ache horribly and she wanted to be held by her mate more then anything. She whined again as she started to panic, scared that Saxif had left her, the raw aching pain spreading thought her.

She reached out to whoever was close to her, in hopes of feeling something or someone alive. Katelyn had walked over to her and touched her nose to Shiloh's out stretched hand. Shiloh almost started crying as she touched her horse before starting to shiver. Katelyn noticed that Shiloh was shaking and laid down next to her, offering her her warmth. Blood seeped from the bandages around her stomach and ankle and she could feel herself slipping into unconsciousness again. "I'm.... so.. scared... I won't... make... it. I am... sorry... Saxif... I am... trying" she said though chattering jowls. Her swollen cheek made her words slurred and hard to understand but she hoped Saxif and Luna understood her

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Skye's ears listened hard as the woman in front of her spoke about the happenings. Her receptive mind took up things that others may not - a new leader, eager to 'spread tyranny'? AniWaya was close, closer, now, than Skye would like, if they were under a new leader who would do this to his own members. But then again, she thought, had Argul escaped the same fate? He didn't. She wondered suspiciously if these people were as bad as he was - were as willing to murder and kill and were simply pretending to be innocent so that they would be able to take more lives in another pack. She saw, though, love in the girl's eyes, love for her mate, who was apparently the other girl on the horse's back. The other girl, whose name she didn't know, muttered some things - she seemed to be barely alive. In that instant, she made a decision.

"You may stay," she said, opening her arms to the pack beyond and welcoming them in. "We have two healers - Sky Katruk and Taliesin dir Rhiannon, both adept at what they do and both, I am sure, willing to help. As for myself, I am Skye Collins, leader and Capitana of these lands, Cercatori d'Arte." Her eyes flicked from one of the women to the other - Saxif, the one who had spoken was called.

"I would not expect you to hunt or do labor in your current states," she said. "But I would like to know the full story once you are comfortable - we have some empty houses in Thornbury. Heal, and rest." she said. She would keep a close eye on them, however - she didn't want to voice it now, but she had slight doubts about these people. They must have been exiled for a reason, even if she didn't want to believe them bad people. She'd keep an eye on them, and perhaps ask Shawchert to as well.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly16 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6d4bf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #514332; }
.freebjuly16 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly16 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6ac69; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uly16a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796246; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#59452d; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
300+
[/html]
[html]

370(+2) :: Indeed...now i think that Luna can go back to AniWaya...

The sudden presence of Shiloh's limp body in her arms felt like a thousand needles against her bare arms. She tried to ignore it as much as she could, but in the end she had to kneel in order to put the waking Shiloh on the ground. She did it delicately though, careful not to move the bandages that covered most of her anatomy, specially her broken ankle. The grey woman was already moving, and by the looks of it she was in pain. Luna shushed her mumbles as she caressed the top of her head whilst Saxif stated their situation. Shiloh wanted her mate, which made the healer get anxious. She saw how the first stretched her arm into the air, expecting something warm to make contact with it, which was granted by the dappled horse's touch. Seeing as the equine's presence was reassuring, she allowed the horse to lay beside its master, providing her with warmth. In the other hand, Luna repositioned herself behind Shiloh's head. Her soft voice slid through the nocturne air like a feather. But her words made a knot appear deep down Luna's throat. "No...don't force yourself Shiloh." Her dark fingers caressed the cheek that was not swollen. "Shhh, it's ok, it's ok." She wasn't Saxif, but she hoped that her words soother her intranquility, her fears.

She didn't pay any attention to the resident female to who Saxif was speaking to until she said the words that she had been waiting for. A tired smile crept up her masked face at the perspective of having both of her friends in a safe place. They would be taken care of, and not even the leader's next words made the brunette's joy get whiped off. Making an effort to straighten her body up a bit, she thanked Skye for her hospitality. "Thank you, thanks for allowing my friends to stay here." Her voice wasn't very loud either, but she did her best to be heard. Taking a deep breath, she moved aside so she could scoop her friend's mangled body again and turned towards the pair, her head bowed to show respect for the woman who had kindly gave them asylum in her pack.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Out of character text here.

When Saxif word the words she had hoped to that she prayed to the Great Spirit to here she was near ecstatic. If it didn't hurt to move she might have accosted Skye with a greatful hug. The smile that spread on her face was on of great relief. Yes miss, I will tell you all you desire to know. Thank you so much. When she further expressed the number of healers it was like a weight that bore on her lifted. I have had the pleasure to become acquainted with one of your healers. How is Taliesin? She had met the male the day before coming upon AniWaya, she had the pleasure of teaching his son a few hunting tricks. And of course young Liam? Her ears perked. Shiloh was attempting to call out to her. She looked back to see her Katelyn and Luna comforting her. The sadness filled her once more. I shall take Shiloh to your healers at once, Luna shall update them on her injuries and state. Then we can talk. The sooner we do the better. If that is alright with you Skye Collins? Her body felt refreshed from the acceptance into their land. She also wanted to make sure all matters were settled for once she slept she was sure she would be out for atleast a day if not two. She went to Shiloh and lifted the small body of her mate into her arms. My love, you will be safe now. The huntress pressed her nose to the base of her brow. She turned to begin the entrance with in the pack.

word count → 000 ;; table by lin
<style>
.saxif-friendsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saxif-friendscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saxif-friends p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saxif-friends b {color:#c2c2c2; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #183058; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saxif-friends {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#758EA3; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saxif-friendsinner{background-color:#183058; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #183058; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Shiloh whined when she was moved but she knew it was Saxif's arms she laid in. She reached up and touched her face as weakness made her grow tired. "Saxif.... I'm...co...cold... I lo...love you," she whispered into the night. She didn't know if they were safe from harm or if she would even survive but she was happy to have found Saxif and was content with dying knowing she was loved by someone. She was fighting for Saxif but a part of her broke inside during her beating. She didn't feel like just Shiloh anymore and as she went in and out of consciousness she felt herself lose a part of what made her Shiloh. It had been slow going but as she was beaten Shiloh found herself hiding behind a new being, someone that shared a body with her and was not her but was the reason she kept fighting. The tramas of both her present and her past had brought out a new side of her, a new person in her and this woman was ready to tango. All of Shiloh's hurt and anger was brought out in her when they switched and as Saxif walked with Shiloh in her arms Shiloh let her take over.

She was always gentle with Saxif, her feelings for her the same as Shiloh's except she could deal with things Shiloh couldn't. She found herself looking at Saxif with mild curiosity and care. She knew of her injuries and knew her arm had suffered whip marks. Anger boiled inside her and she wanted to hurt who hurt her Shiloh's mate. She smiled as she thought of a name for herself. Kavi, her name was Kavi and she had a few Guardian's to hurt.